Julie's Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept sliding in and out, suddenly I felt that old familiar tightening in my balls and began to come, squirting several spurts of semen into the reservoir in the rubber. "OH god I love you Julie" I gasped as my orgasm welled up inside of me. A couple more contractions and I spent my load. While panting for air and kissing Julies plump red lips, I realized that although I had come, I was in such a rush that Julie hadn't and I worried that I may have hurt her. There was one thing I was nearly certain of, I had enjoyed it far more than Julie had.

We lay there, catching our breath, me gently circling one of Julie's nipples with my fingertip and caressing the soft flesh of her breast. I still couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as Julie was lying next to me, completely naked. I felt like I must have been dreaming but there she was, I could see her, I could feel her, we had just given each other our virginity. I rolled over and peeled the used rubber off of my rapidly softening penis and winged it into the bushes but not before noticing some pinkish blood mixed in with Julie's juices.

I wasn't sure what to say and Julie was the first to speak. "Well, we did it! Not exactly how I imagined it would be, but I'm glad that it was with you."

Worrying that I might have blown it, I replied, "I also wasn't sure about what to expect but I sure love you Julie and I hope that we get this whole relationship right."

Julie replied "There is nothing to worry about, I love you with all of my heart! At first the sex was incredible, beautiful, but I didn't have time to get used to it and then it became uncomfortable. I just wish that you had waited for me."

"Oh Julie, I'm so sorry, I don't want to hurt you." I said

She replied, "That's all right, we will get better next time, I just didn't know what to expect."

"Let's take another swim before we go "she suggested, and we walked hand in hand back down to the pool.

When we were done swimming, the sun was beginning to set and the air began to cool back down. Julie slid her satin panties up over her hips and suddenly her silky pubic hair disappeared from view. Placing her arms through the silky straps of her bra, she announced, "Hey, hook me up, lover boy." I jumped at the chance, relishing the chance to touch her bra once more as I hooked the single catch in the back band of the delicate garment. She adjusted the position of her firm breasts in the cups and I reached around to cup them in my hands. She playfully brushed them away and reminded me that the sun was setting and we had two miles to walk back to my truck.

"Hand me my camisole" she asked and I pulled it from the branch that it had dried on and she slipped it over her head and down to cover up her lovely torso. We quickly finished dressing and headed back up the trail.

On the way back, I reflected on the afternoons events and felt that I needed to talk some more about our first intercourse. I broke the quiet, "Julie, I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the sex as much as I did. I hope that I didn't hurt you, that's the last thing that I would want to do!"

"Stop fretting!" she replied. "We are fine, I just needed a little more to become accustomed to having you inside of me. It's not the end of the world!"

"Oh honey!" I tried to reassure her, "It was my first time too and I guess I was so excited that I got carried away. If there is a next time I promise that I will take it a lot easier."

Julie smiled at me and said "There will be a next time, and you are darned right, you will slow down and wait for me!"

It was getting dark as we reached the parking area and I was shocked to see another couple sitting at the picnic table, each drinking a beer. The girl of the couple smiled at us and said "I hope that we didn't disturb you two back there!", as I unlocked the truck. Turning beet red and too embarrassed to reply, we jumped in and slammed the doors. I fired it up and as I shifted into drive, the guy was grinning and gave me the thumbs up! We tore down the gravel road back to the highway and Julie burst into laughter, "I didn't see anyone come in while we were screwing!"

"Well, obviously they got an eyeful, I hope that we looked like we knew what we were doing!"

After saying good night, I headed home, showered, got into bed and fell asleep, dreaming of Julie, and her underwear!

12