Julie's Panties Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" Julie teased, "Did all that new underwear turn you on? Does someone have a raging panty fetish?"

I reached to put my arms around her, but she stopped me dead in my tracks. "None of that!" she warned me. "I just spent a half hour primping for our dinner date, you aren't going to mess me up! I'll tell you what, lay back on the bed and close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you."

I lay back on the bed, on top of all of that neatly laid out lingerie, feeling the cool silkiness on my back, my ass, and thighs. This just added to my thoroughly aroused state, if my cock had have gotten any harder, I could have driven nails with it.

Kneeling in front of me, Julie slowly stroked my rock-hard cock, it was pointing straight out at her face. I'm thinking that she is going to give me a mercy blow job, but Julie had a surprise for me. Reaching up to the bed, she grabbed one handful of panties and wrapped them around my aching cock. With her other hand, she grabbed a few more and cupped my balls with them. The feeling of the cool slippery satin made my head spin as she started giving me the most incredible satin hand job. Up and down, she went with her right hand while she rubbed my balls with the other. I gazed down at Julie, kneeling on the carpet in her underwear, I could see her glorious breasts, held in place by her brand-new bra, her nipples still making little peaks in the satin bra cups, the lace partially covering the swell of her perfect tits. Looking downward, I couldn't see her panties, but I could see the curve of her firm ass covered by her half-slip, the silky fabric draping over her hips and falling to a few inches above her knees. As she continued the slow torture of her incredible panty job, she looked up at me, knowing full well the sheer pleasure that she was giving. By now she had repositioned the panties so that there were several pairs on each side of my cock. The gathered fabric of the waist bands was rubbing the head and when she was on the down stroke, the silky gussets were rubbing against my balls. I lay there, transfixed with the image of my sweet girlfriend masturbating me with all these beautiful, silky, polyester satin panties.

All of the day long stimulation welled up in me and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. Within a couple of minutes, I gave in to the lust, thrusting up into Julies hands, fucking her new panties. I writhed in ecstasy. I still had Julie's red bra and panty set in my hand, I held them to my face, inhaling the sweet aroma of Julie's pussy mixed with a whiff of her perfume. I could no longer hold off and with a long groan, I emptied my balls into that incredibly silky handful of panties, pumping gobs and gobs of come between the layers of satin.

I lay there panting, my head swimming from the orgasm, temporarily relieved from the pressure in my cock and balls. Julie was quiet for a few seconds, then leaned over, lifted her panties from my face and whispered, "Is there anyone there? Methinks that you enjoyed yourself. You are welcome, now you owe me big time!"

"Holy fuck," I gasped "That was incredible! You bet I owe you one, after dinner you had better be ready, I plan to eat a hole through the crotch of those sweet yellow panties that you are wearing!"

"I'm counting on it," she shot back "Now go take your shower while I finish getting dressed."

After I got into the shower, I thought back to the past day, and particularly the last 15 minutes. Essentially, I had just fucked a pile of panties, the most intimate, feminine items in a women's wardrobe. These weren't just everyday underwear with only a practical use. These were designed to appeal to a woman's soft feminine side. They were designed to be luxurious, beautiful, and sexy. They were intended to make her feel beautiful and perhaps pique the interest of her lover. They were the last shield to her most intimate parts and once removed would leave her naked to the world. There I had been, laying on my back, in bed, on top of a large pile of lingerie, my girlfriend using eight or ten pairs of panties to give me a hand job. This was her idea and I had become so turned on that it didn't take me long to come, blasting a large amount of semen into those beautiful garments. It felt so hot, so sexy, so forbidden, so dirty, all at once. This wasn't the first time that Julie had given me a panty job nor was it the first time that I had jerked off into her panties. One thing was certain, this wasn't going to be the last time either.

I got out of the shower, dried off, wrapped myself in a towel and headed back to the bedroom. Julie had finished dressing in a beautiful white satin blouse, a dark skirt, black stockings, and a pair of black high heels. Her excited nipples were making little peaks in the satin fabric of her blouse, so I let out a low whistle, then said "Babe, you look good enough to eat".

Julie was grinning from ear to ear, knowing how hot she looked and because she knew that I would be preoccupied with images of her in her underwear all evening.

I headed towards my bag to dig out some my outfit for the night when Julie stopped me. "Just so you don't lose your interest tonight, I want you to wear these panties." She held up a pair of snow white, satin bikini panties. "Wow" I said, "We haven't played this game in a while!"

I got a good look at them, they were from Victoria's Secret, and I also noticed that instead of a medium size on the tag, they were a large, sized to fit me. This meant that Julie had premeditated this purchase as I had seen her carefully looking at the sizes as she picked out her items today. She was very meticulous, so this was no accident. They were a satin bikini with no lace but there was a patch of white embroidered flowers on the front panel.

"Come on, step in" she replied and then slid them up my legs, snapped the waistband around my waist and then arranged my balls and hardening cock into the silky panties. If maintaining my sexual fever was her intention, she had hit a home run. Talk about feeling hot, sexy, and dirty! We were headed to dinner and Julie had just dressed me in women's satin panties. I had worn panties before during our sexual adventures, but I'd never left the house in them. While we weren't going far, we were going out and there was the danger of getting caught. ("'Make sure that you have clean underwear on in case you get into an accident!")

As I finished dressing, the silky panties caressed my cock and balls, maintaining an erection that wouldn't go down. Julie stoked the fire by walking by me, reaching down and rubbed my butt, making that slippery satin glide against my ass cheeks.

"How do your panties feel lover boy?" she quipped.

I shot back "Jesus Christ, I don't know how you women can wear these things all day and not spent your entire time fingering yourselves in the bathroom. I don't think that I could get anything else done!"

"Well, we are just special" she replied.

Dinner was going to be at the restaurant in the hotel, so he headed to the elevator. I could feel my panties next to my skin as I walked to the elevator, the cool, silky satin felt like heaven as it glided across my ass. When we stepped into the elevator, Julie noticed the growing bulge in my trousers and quipped." Looks like someone besides me is enjoying wearing satin panties."

All that I could say is "Holy fuck, this is sexy! I hope that I don't come in these things before we get back upstairs."

As the elevator door opened, Julie whispered into my ear, "Yeah, that would make a mess. Try to contain yourself, you owe me for that panty job."

The restaurant was just beginning to serve dinner and the hostess was able to seat us at a corner table, allowing a little more privacy for our meal. We started with drinks and as we perused the menu, I couldn't help but admire Julie's beauty in the soft light of the dining room. Her long, wavy brown hair fell over one side of her face, cascading over one breast while the light highlighted the shimmer of her satin blouse and the peaks her nipples made even though she was wearing a bra.

We ordered a bottle of wine and then our meal, the alcohol giving us a warm glow. While we waited, we relived our day and the conversation drifted towards what was going to happen to all this new underwear.

"I can just hear my mother asking where this all came from and where did I find the money to buy it? Julie stated. I do my own laundry and clean my own room, but dozens of new panties, bras and slips are going to get noticed."

"Well, I asked, did you tell your mother where todays red satin bra and panty set came from? How about the several other sets that I have bought for Christmas and other occasions.? She must know that we are adults, and she must expect that we are having sex."

Julie replied, "Oh yeah, she knows. She found my birth control pills and we had a little talk, she had been there, and she is realistic. Did you know that she was pregnant with me when they got married?"

"I did not, I replied. I never did the math but now that I think about it, you were born 6 months after they got married!"

We both burst out laughing just as the cute waitress arrived to refill our wine glasses. Shortly after she left, our meals arrived and as we ate, we continued our conversation.

"Yeah, I don't know," Julie began, "My Mom has quite a haul of lingerie herself, whenever we go shopping together, she is buying more for herself and she used to by all my underwear, even after I grew up and started dating. Remember all my Sweet Nothings? She started that trend and up until a year or so ago she would always buy me slips and camisoles for my birthday. That stopped when you started buying me things. Its really none of her business how much lingerie that I have, the only thing is that she is paying for my school, and I don't want her to think that I have all this money to tickle your fancy but not to pay for my school."

"You know Julie," I replied," Since you were at my house last week, I completed a project in the shop for you. I know that it's a big step, but I built two Ladies Dressers for you. You could leave most of the new stuff at my house and slowly add it in to the clothes at home if you think that would be a better idea."

Then I added the big one, "You could also move some more of your things into my house and then its none of anyone else's business."

Julie took a long drink of her wine, looked me straight in the eye and replied, "I like that idea even better, but we had better go slowly, Mom loves her little girl and doesn't want her to leave."

I started breathing again, that suggestion had lived!

We finished eating our meal, still making plans but the question of marriage didn't come up, I didn't think that this was the time. Like I said earlier, I had plans for Christmas but tonight was a big step.

Our table was in a corner banquette and as we talked, Julie had slid over to my side, getting pretty cozy as we finished up the bottle of wine and ordered after dinner drinks. The drinks had made us tipsy, and I started feeling up Julie underneath the table. I started at her stocking clad knee, sliding my hand up under the hem of her skirt, feeling the lace and silky satin of her slip. From a sitting position, Julie's skirt hampered my attempts to reach her panties, so I had to be content with caressing her thigh through her slip and stockings. To me, there are few sensations sexier than gliding my hand over a Barbizon slip and a pair of nylon stockings, Julie's response belied her poker face. It was obvious that she was enjoying the attention as she spread her legs enough to give me a little better access. Between the silkiness of her stockings and half-slip, I started growing a boner and Julie paid me back by lightly dragging her nails over the bulge in my pants. Things had gotten interesting, so I quickly settled the check and then suggested that we take this back to the room. Julie agreed and we got up and hurried to the elevator.

The ride in the elevator back up to our room was short, but intense. As soon as the door closed, Julie threw her arms around my neck and rammed her tongue into my mouth, kissing me like she was on fire. With no ceremony, I reached up and cupped her right breast, lightly pinching her erect nipple as it poked through her bra and satin blouse. With my right hand I reached under her skirt and slip, up her stocking covered thigh and right to her crotch, using my middle finger to jamb her silky panties into the wet folds of her pussy. Julie's pussy was soaked, and I felt her shudder as I continued to squish her wet panties into her juicy pussy lips. Julie sagged her weight against me as she opened her legs to allow me better access. Taking this as a yes, I used my thumb to mash more panty material against her clit, making Julie gasp from the intensity of my assault. Making the most of the short ride, I eagerly massaged her pussy through her soaked panties.

Julies legs were trembling as the car slowed, then stopped. I let go of Julies pussy, released her tit, she was straightening her slip and skirt as the door opened. There was another couple waiting to get on and we must have looked the sight, all rumpled and breathless. My cock was as hard as a crowbar and for a brief second, we tried to look cool but the other two saw right through that, their grins evidence that they knew exactly what we had been up to. We practically ran to the room, my stiff cock still making it difficult for me to find the key and open the door. As I yanked off my clothes, Julie dropped her purse on the desk, kicked off her heels, unzipped her skirt, dropped it on the floor and then unbuttoned her satin blouse. Down to "My" panties, I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed Julie back into the armchair and dropped to the floor.

Wasting no more time, Julie spread her legs and I dove my face into her crotch, mashing my nose into her soggy panties, inhaling her musky scent, then lapping the juices from the satin covered gusset. Picking up where I had left off in the elevator, I now used my tongue to push her panties into her pussy lips, while I also resumed thumbing her clitoris. I can still see her, spread out in the wing chair, satin blouse unbuttoned, still wearing her bra, panties, slip, garter belt, and stockings, legs resting on each chair arm, hands grasping the upholstered chairback, eyes closed, gasping each time that I licked her panty covered snatch. Enflamed by her aroma and the salty taste of her juices, I went after her with a lust that I had never before experienced, licking, and sucking her pussy lips through the silky crotch of her panties.

Julie began grinding her hips up into my face and I shifted my attention to her clitoris, now sucking it through her panties. Julies gasps became louder, and faster as she wrapped her stocking clad legs around my shoulders, pulling me closer and tighter to her enflamed crotch. I felt Julie shudder from her first orgasm of the night.

With my face still buried in her juicy panty crotch, I felt Julie tapping her fingers on my head, as she breathlessly exclaimed" let's get into bed, now!"

Happy to comply with that request, we headed towards the bed, all over each other, kissing, groping, fondling, nothing on our minds but pure sex! Once again, I was rubbing Julies wet pussy through the crotch of her satin panties, she was stroking my rock-hard cock through "My" panties as well. We were still standing up, lost in a grope fest like two young lovers. After a few more fast and furious minutes, we collapsed onto the bed. Our days haul from lingerie shopping was still laid out there and we had no intention of interrupting our passion to put it away. My fantasy of fucking Julie, on top of a pile of panties was about to happen.

Julie finished removing her satin blouse, tossed it to the chair, then reached for my cock, running her soft hands up and down the length, salaciously licking it through my panties. Seeing this as an opportunity for a little 69 action, I dove back between her legs, once again eating her pussy through her panties, resuming my assault.

Julie pushed the waistband of "My" panties down to my balls and inhaled my cock, immediately engulfing at least half of its length while rubbing the satin panty fabric on my balls. We were locked into our 69, rolling around in the lingerie that had been left on the bed. There were panties, slips, bras, and teddies all over the place, the silky sensations beyond description. The more eagerly that I ate at Julie's pussy, the harder that she sucked on my cock. Julie picked up a slip, rubbing it all over my thighs, balls, and the lower half of my cock. I had rolled onto my back, laying on all those panties and slips, Julie straddling my face, my hands on her ass, feeling the silky layers of her slip and panties, tonguing her satin covered snatch, unable and unwilling to stop. Pulling her panty crotch aside, I carefully inserted a finger into her pussy and began finger fucking her, increasing the speed and penetration until two fingers were now completely inside. I could feel my orgasm approaching as Julie continued her slurpy blow job. At that moment, it would have been so easy to come in Julie's mouth, but I had other plans.

Somehow, we both disengaged at the same time, Julie rolling onto her back, knees pulled up, legs spread, beckoning me to fuck her. Julie was still in her underwear, lying in a sea of lingerie. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, and I don't think that I had ever been so turned on in my life.

I had to slow things down for a moment or else this would be over too quickly, so I paused another second or two to admire Julie's panties. Earlier, when Julie had come out from her shower, she had already been wearing her slip, so I had only caught a glimpse of them as she put on her stockings. Now I was getting an eyeful, her slip was gathered up around her waist, almost completely exposing her panties. They were cut in a brief style with a little more coverage than a bikini, a higher waistband, and a more generous amount of fabric across her ass cheeks, they were designed to help reduce "Panty lines". In true Barbizon style, they had tiny pink roses embroidered on the front panel and a beautiful band of lace running from her hips down towards the satin crotch panel. I was in awe and my promise to eat a hole through them was just a figure of speech, I couldn't destroy anything as beautiful as these panties.

"Well," Julie gasped, "You said that you wanted to fuck me on top of a pile of panties, here is your chance. Stop gawking and just fuck me!"

In a heartbeat, I was between her outspread legs. Julie grabbed my rock-hard cock, slid her panty crotch aside, then practically yanked me inside her soaking wet pussy. Julie was so wet and so hot, that I just plowed into her, balls deep in a few strokes. I began fucking Julie with all the passion that I could muster. All the buildup from the day spent shopping for lingerie, me laying it all out on the bed, Julie jerking me off with a hand full of panties, me wearing satin panties, the dinner and drinks, the frantic groping in the elevator, the breathless run to the room, the torrid oral sex, Julie dressed in that incredible yellow lingerie, rolling around in a pile of underwear on the bed, had put me in a lust filled fever.

My heart was racing as I pumped in and out of Julie. Julie wrapped her stocking clad legs around my ass, arching her pelvis up to meet my thrusts as I pounded into her soaking wet pussy. We were both gasping and moaning, totally lost in each other as we both built up to our orgasms. The earlier panty job had reduced some of my urgency, and I was holding back from coming until Julie had finished. I was on top, Julie was on top, Julie was on her side, then I fucked her doggy style.