Julie's Panties Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, Julie was quite "Lady-like", but sometimes during sex, she could get quite raunchy, tonight was one of those nights. As I slammed her ass into the mattress, Julie started in, "Come on Babe, fuck me, fuck my pussy, come on fuck me, fuck my fucking pussy, oh God, fuck me!" Finally, Julie closed her eyes, let out a long moan and came, her pussy walls contracting around my cock as the endorphins surged through her body. I wasn't finished, I kept on fucking her, staring down at my gorgeous girlfriend, still wearing all her lingerie, laying on a disheveled pile of panties, slips and so on. My cock was ramming in and out of her soaking pussy, the silky crotch of her panties rubbing against the side of my cock, her half slip pushed up towards her waist, one bra strap had fallen from her shoulder, one breast had popped out of the cup, its erect nipple pointing outward. Julie resumed her raunchy patter, "Oh, you like that, don't you, you like my silky underwear, you want to fuck my silky panties, come on honey, fuck my panties, come on, fuck my panties!"

As she reached up and cupped her breasts, Julie continued, "Come on you horney bastard, fuck my underwear, look at my tits, they are still in my sexy bra, you want to come on my bra, don't you! You want to fuck my silky slip don't you! Fuck my silky panties, fuck my silky slip, fuck my lacy bra, come on fuck me!"

That was exactly what I wanted to do. In all my sexual fantasies, this was the most erotic scene that I could ever yet have imagined. The line between fucking Julie and fucking her underwear had become blurred. I felt like I wanted to despoil her panties, soaking them with my semen, claiming them as my territory. I didn't want it to end but I was nearing the point of no control.

I felt the come start to boil up out of my balls and as orgasm overtook me, I pulled out of Julie's pussy, jabbed my cock between the front panel of her panties and the silky folds of her half-slip. With a loud groan, I came, pumping load after load of semen into the silky fabric of her slip and panties, soaking both garments with come. Completely spent, I collapsed onto the bed next to Julie and lay there, both of us catching our breath in post orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes, our breathing had returned to normal, I leaned over and kissed Julies sweet lips, so much in love that I thought that my heart would burst.

"Wow", she said, "That was incredible." Reaching next to her on the bed, she picked up a new pair of satin panties, held them up and asked, "Hey, did you happen to see these sweet new white panties that I bought today?"

"No", I laughed, "Would you model them for me? I love satin panties!"

"Not now", she answered as she slid out of bed, "I think that you need a rest and I need a shower, someone hosed me down with come, my panties and slip are sticking together!"

With that, Julie looked at the pile of underwear on the bed, selected the sweetest little pink Barbizon Teddy and headed towards the bathroom, her slip rippling on her firm ass, and panties. As she seductively walked to the bathroom, she unclasped her bra, turned, and threw it at me with a wink and suggestive smile. I caught it and held it to my face, the satin and lace cups felt heavenly against my cheek as I inhaled the sweet aroma of Julie's perfume, thinking back to our frantic fuck session. I just lay there, basking in the afterglow, listening to the running water as Julie showered.

I must have dozed off to sleep because I was startled by the click of the bathroom door latch and Julies soft footsteps as she returned to the bedroom, now wearing the most stunning, pink, Barbizon teddy. It was mostly satin with a V shaped plunging neckline of lace between her firm breasts. Her nipples made little peaks in the satin, and I could also see her cleavage through the lace. The satin fabric was accented by about 1-1/2 inches of lace running across her hips towards the gusset. She spun around to show me the silky satin back, delicate spaghetti straps and the elastic waistline that gathered the satin at the narrowest part of her figure. The fine satin rippled in the light as it followed every curve of her gorgeous body.

Looking at that vision of heaven got my cock stirring and I was already thinking about another round, but Julie headed me off at the pass. "Go take a shower while I straighten up this mess." As I walked to the bathroom, Julie let out a soft whistle, calling out "Nice panties!" I must admit that they felt incredible as they lightly caressed my ass, balls, and cock when I moved.

I took a long, hot shower, then dried off, all the time thinking about putting those panties back on. As I stepped back into them, I saw Julie's panties and slip on the floor, still partially soaked with the load of cum that I had let loose nearly hour before. Wow, that had been incredible! As I picked up her used underwear, running the silky fabric through my fingers, I could still envision Julie laying in the bed, surrounded by dozens of panties and other lingerie, while I fucked both of us silly. I had long fantasized about doing just that and tonight it had happened. Holy shit, it couldn't have been any better and my cock was aching to do it again.

Lost in my own private thoughts, I returned to questioning why women's underwear had such a profound effect on me. Todays shopping adventure was far more than buying gifts for my girlfriend. I had become possessed with the need to buy everything in sight, money was the only limiting factor. Indeed, I had saved up for this weekend for months and had dropped $1500.00 on what was, essentially, just women's underwear. No doubt, Julie loved lingerie and was a willing participant, I was sure that each new item would be treasured and worn by Julie, whether for everyday or special occasions.

I walked back into the bedroom, and Julie had gathered up all the lingerie from the bed, carefully placed it neatly on top of the dresser and was sound asleep under the covers! This ended my thinking that there would be more tonight, but my boner had other ideas. Obviously, Julie was down for the count, so I returned to the bathroom and Julies come soaked underwear. I picked her panties and slip up off the floor, once again the luxurious fabric made my heart race. I held her panties up to my face, rubbing the silky garment on my cheeks, inhaling the scent of our sex, while I wrapped her half-slip around my cock, slowly stroking myself. No matter how many times I had used women's underwear to pleasure myself, the cool silky feel of satin always had the same result. In a short time, I was furiously pounding my meat and then it was over again, I pumped streams of semen into the folds of Julies slip. I stood there, the strength returning to my knees, still rubbing the panties across my face, kissed the crotch one more time, and dropped the underwear to the floor, temporarily satisfied.

I returned to the bedroom, now stark naked, slipped into bed, snuggling up to Julie. Holding her pink satin covered body next to mine, I fell asleep, dreaming of Julie and her pile of new panties.