All Comments on 'Julie's Story'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Julie!

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it. You are a good writer, you allow the reader to get inside the heads of the characters, the action is erotic, and your ending was exquisite! It begs for a sequel, especially given the fact that wife Julie has been “broken in” so to speak. Usually, once a wife had had that kind of sex, she won't want to stop!

Photo shoots are a good place to get carried away, and your story was no exception. During our 15-year marriage, my wife has done three photo shoots, all on her own initiative. Before doing the first one, she simply told me, "You deserve a custom-made birthday present. How about an album of me in my birthday suit?" I readily agreed.

The day of the shoot, her girlfriend came by and they drove to the studio together. I felt comfortable with that arrangement, knowing "nothing can get out of hand with her girlfriend there to look out for her!" She took two suitcases full of her hottest lingerie, dresses, heels, garter belts, silk stockings and makeup.

Afterwards, my wife told me all about the session. For the first hour or two, it was standard "pin up girl" photos in different outfits. The girls were sipping wine, giggling, and her girlfriend was egging her on as she posed in increasingly risqué poses. Then came the time for the video session, which I was not aware of ahead of time.

Her girlfriend was recently divorced, and was dating a guy that both she and my wife described as "really hot"! However, never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that he would also attend the photo shoot. Her girlfriend had kindly agreed to share her boyfriend for the video session!

They began with some innocent scenes of them dancing intimately together, then scenes on the casting couch of them petting and kissing. Next, they moved to the king-sized bed and did a full porno video. His body was chiseled, his cock was long and thick, and he had the stamina of a horse. It was obvious, in the video, that she had cum on his cock half a dozen times in the two-hour recording session. Finally, the money shot, about a quart of his cum shooting all over her face and tits, completed the shoot.

On my birthday, my wife took me to bed. She placed the photo album on my pillow and cued up a video on our big screen. The photos were awesome, and we began kissing. As she was sucking my cock, she turned on the video and my eyes bugged out! Rather than being angry, I was excited, and my wife kept edging me during the entire video.

Finally, she looked up into my eyes and asked, "Are you upset and angry with me, honey?" I pretended to be angry and said, "Yes, I'm very upset about one small issue!" She asked me, "Please, tell me!" I quickly said, "I'm angry that I wasn't present when you fucked him! Your girlfriend better loan you Mr. Donkey Cock for a repeat performance this weekend. If not, I'll throw your sorry ass out of the house and divorce you!" In seconds she was on her cell begging her girlfriend, who readily agreed. That was a great weekend. Without the distraction of lights and camara they were even more spontaneous and lustful. Her girlfriend and I watched, in wonder and awe, as our partners mated for hours on end!

Her two subsequent photo shoots were under similar situations. We do hope you will write a sequel. There are tons of issues to explore with your story line. Julie is destined to be "Super Julie" at least a few more times!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pimp

The pimp-cuck sold his whore for five thousand dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

This story deserves a sequel.. A three some with husband and best friend..

Thanks for a hot story!HEzx4W

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beyond stupid

First off, 5 grand isn't going to make a dent in the mortgage for a piece of property on a lake. 50 grand - maybe. And this is an old joke. Guy asks the woman if she'll fuck him for 1 million dollars. She agrees. Then he offers her 500 hundred dollars and she asks him what exactly he thinks she is? His reply is that question has already been answered and now they're just arguing about the price. You make Julie look and act like a dumb cow. Neither sexy or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

I have missed your great stories. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her price to be a whore

was $5000,00. Her pimp waited at home. Nothing more in this very bad story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And the divorce

was concluded rapidly

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

"An unexpected windfall leads to a reluctant wife posing"

Where was this story. No windfall led to posing here. Posing in this story was to lead to a windfall. Look up the words "cause" and "effect", think about the definitions and then stop writing.

Canuckstud3Canuckstud3over 3 years ago

Don't worry about what people say. I've had people criticize mine, and yet they haven't submitted a single story! I thought it was good! My only "wish" is that she had asked him to fuck her, instead of him doing the Jekyll and Hyde thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Walks, then drives?

She leaves and walks to Bob. Then when the shoot is over, she drives home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Someone beat me to it, if $5000 makes or breaks your house-on-a-lake purchase you definitely shouldn’t be buying it. And that wasn’t even the least believable thing here...

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Anonymous

Walks, then drives?

She walked to her car and drove the ten minutes to Bobs.

@hindsight2020 windfall, a piece of unexpected good fortune, typically one that involves receiving a large amount of money. Bob won some money online gambling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointed

This was rushed & the sex scene was lack lustre. The story had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have a beautiful redhead wife

I would love to share my beautiful redhead wife this way. Any takers?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

That was just ridiculous enough to be fun reading. And who doesn’t want to turn a superheroine into their submissive slut

julie4fun22julie4fun22over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. The scene did seem rushed and the sex was rushed as well. But i enjoyed the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I wish you had "drawn out " the sex part though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, now follow it up..Don't make a divorced couple out of this..Fred asked for it...Julie was still in love with hubby... and though Julie liked Bob's advances, he doesn't get another chance to destroy a marriage...follow up with what Fred's reactions or thoughts would portray+ here...this was too short.

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 2 years ago

Pretty good premise, but not fleshed out quite enough.

Desperately needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Half the time, the dialogue is so improperly formed that it's hard to tell which character is speaking without reading a section multiple times. Weaksauce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous