Julie's Summer House

Story Info
A brief summer getaway with Julie leads to some overdue heat.
4.9k words
4.45
25.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictitious and does not reflect any real life scenario.

It was August. Summer was starting to come to a close. We had been invited to my cousin Julie's beach house for a couple nights to round of the summer for one last beach trip. It was always nice spending time with her and her family. It had been about a year since I last saw her. She was beautiful standing at 5 foot 4. Shoulder length brunette hair and blue eyes that matched the ocean by her house.

We got to her house around 7pm Friday night after work. I brought my wife and kids along with me so they could enjoy one last hurrah too. They had just finished dinner when we arrived but thankfully my wife brought a pie as a "thanks for having us" gift. I carried it in as my wife tried to wrangle the kids to get them up to the house. I walk up to Julie who is standing at the island in the kitchen and set the pie down and casually said "I hope you enjoy my wife's pie" knowing that Julie and I always made dirty comments like that to each other. The sexual tension between us could be sky high at times. Thankfully neither, her family or mine or any of our relatives for that matter ever noticed. We sat around the dining room table having some pie and Julie had some left over ice cream we shared in as well. We watched some tv all together for a couple hours before we decided it was time to go to sleep to get ready for a long beach day.

Since Julie had bought this house from her parents, she moved from her old room (which was the second biggest) to the master bedroom. The guest room became her old room. It was nice because even that room had its on private bathroom, a balcony (albeit on the second floor of the house) but it did have a small view of the ocean which you could see the sunset from. It was actually pretty romantic, but the master bedroom on the third floor had a better balcony and view.

About an hour later the kids were asleep and so was my wife. I still wasn't tired so I went out into the living room to watch some tv. I was startled when I felt a hand on my shoulder not expecting someone being up in the house at midnight. It was Julie. She was wearing her pajamas which looked amazing on her body. She had a beautiful slim athletic body. She still worked out regularly and it showed. She had on a tank top and silk pajama shorts. I jumped in my seat and turned to see her standing there. I'd be lying if I said I didn't give her a quick look up and down. I would also be lying if I thought she didn't notice that but I just moved on in hopes she didn't. "Oh my god Julie what the heck" I whispered, trying not to startle anyone sleeping. She chuckled and climbed over the couch to sit next to me. "Mike I couldn't sleep knowing you guys finally came. I'm just so excited."

"I know it's been a whole year at least."

"Yeah I know it's crazy. I've missed you guys so much!" she said.

I smiled back and said "Yeah same here. We used to spend so much time together back in the day and now we hardly see each other."

"I know. I miss those days. Then when we both went off to college, we slowly drifted apart. But I'm so happy we both met someone and had families and now get to spend at least, some time together."

I smiled at her and reached out for a hug and we embraced for a few seconds. "Your house is so beautiful" I say.

"You've been here many times before silly" she joked.

"I know. But it's just completely yours now and I think that's so cool you have your own beach house. I'm definitely jealous."

She smiled and said "You are welcome here any time. With or without the family. I will come down whenever you want Mike."

Surprised a bit I say, "Are you sure? Even in the winter time?" I say chuckling afterward.

"Yeah why not? It's not like anyone will be renting the place. We could have it all to ourselves."

I smile toward her. "You've got a deal. So what's new with your life? Any flings or affairs?" I joke

She pushes me playfully. "Shhhh be quiet. It was one time but I'm not that wild girl anymore. What about you mister playboy?"

I push her back. "You shush. It was twice for me. I wouldn't do it again, but I definitely could if I wanted to. I've still got the good looks. Hell you definitely could too with a body like that. I mean just look at you."

Julie's face turned red as we sat there on the couch talking about our past affairs and how we both had the potential to do it again. We talked for another half hour it seemed before I finally got tired. I yawned with a big stretch and gave Julie another hug. "I'm so happy we got to be together again. I've been thinking a lot about you recently so it's just nice to be here." With that Julie returned my hug and whispered back to me, "I have been thinking about you too. We need to get closer when we're together with the little time we get" and then we went our separate ways to our bedrooms and our spouses.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning we woke up at 8am. The plan was to have a quick breakfast then get down to the beach to save a spot for all of us. There was after all 8 of us in total between me, my wife and kids, and Julie, her husband and kids and the beach town we were in was very popular for tourists and families. Julie was still asleep as all the kids were running around the living room and my wife and I, and Julie's Husband, James, were all at the dining room table having our quick meal. My wife, Laura, had asked "Oh is Julie still asleep?" Mark replied with a simple "yup. She didn't sleep well last night she said so she asked for a few more minutes of sleep."

I thought to myself, we weren't up that late were we? It was only about 12-1230am. I shrugged it off.

Another 15 minutes went by and still no Julie. James went upstairs to check on her and then he came back down. "She said she will meet us down there. She has a headache and thinks another hour nap should help."

I then said "I'll stay back and wait for her so she doesn't have to walk to the beach alone. You all can go ahead and get set up so the kids can start playing and jump in the ocean if they want."

James said "Mike you don't have to do that if you don't want. She's done this walk numerous times alone. Besides I could wait if you wanted. I don't mind at all."

"No no, you go ahead. I think I might use the restroom once more before headed down anyway. Breakfast isn't sitting to well for me."

Laura looked right at me knowing that means I could be anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes and she said to James, " Come on James. He could be a while so we might as well get the head start and get our spot."

James smiled and gladly followed Laura and all the kids out the front door. As I saw them all go down the sidewalk and disappear out of view, I went up to the third floor to Julie's room in the master bedroom. I knocked on the door and she didn't answer. I cracked the door open and there she was. Sound asleep. Her headache must have been bad because she was a beach girl through and through. She loved being the first one at the beach and she would wake up at 6am if that meant getting ready to get down there. I slowly walked in up to the bed and could tell she was definitely asleep still in her pajamas from the night before. She looked just as cute as she did the night before.

My childhood urges came back to me though in that room. I always thought Julie was the most beautiful woman in the world. We were only one year apart in age, me being the older one. I watched her grow into her body and it was always enamored with it. She had such a cute face, perfect boobs, and a very nice ass and her legs were like butter. Always so smooth and looked perfect. I used to think about her boobs all the time. What they looked like? How they felt? What size they were? That's when it hit me. If nothing, I could check her drawers while she was asleep to see what size her boobs were by looking at the tag on her bra's. It was a foolproof plan. I quietly walked over to her drawers, not knowing what was in any of them. The first one I pulled out was her sock drawer. I closed that. Next was her panty drawer. It was so colorful in there. There must've been a hundred pairs in there. I briefly felt around in there. Some were silky. Some were lacy. I hit something hard in there so I shifted the panties around. It was a small vibrator. It had a dried up film on it. I felt a twinge in my bathing suit trunks. How fresh was this I wondered. Could it have been from last night and that's why she's so tired? I decided to put it back and cover it up so she wouldn't know I had found that. I closed the drawer and moved onto the next one. Jackpot! All of her bra's were strewn about in this drawer with no rhyme or reason to its organization. I pulled out the one on top. It was multicolored with a floral print on it. I looked around but could not find anything on there indicating the size. I put it back and onto the next one. It was just a plain black bra with a red outline. There it was. 36C. The perfect handful. As I'm admiring my newfound knowledge, I heard a rustle in bed behind me.

"M...Mike? Is that you?" She said in a groggy state.

I quickly turned around and held the bra behind me not knowing what to do. "Oh yeah hey hi. Yeah it's me. Good morning. How are you? How's your headache?" I blurted out so much trying not to sound suspicious, but it only made me sound more suspicious.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I just came to check on you to see if you were awake. Everyone else had left to go down to the beach and I volunteered to stay back because you were still sleeping and I didn't want you to walk down to the beach alone."

"Aw that was sweet of you. I knew there was a reason you were my favorite cousin."

I tried to sneakily drop the bra back in the draw and lean back to close it, but I missed the drawer and it dropped on the floor.

"Mike. What's my bra doing on the floor behind you?"

My face instantly turned beet red. "I...Uhhh...I dont know. I mean I do but um. I dont know." I muttered out at a loss for words.

She sat up on the edge of her bed, her left boob teasing popping out of her tank top. "What do you mean you don't know?"

My eyes quickly made sure I knew what was in front of me with the possibility of seeing her boob. She quickly took notice and adjusted herself to prevent that.

"Well I...so the thing is. I have always found you incredibly attractive. I know I know it's weird cause we're cousins. But you have always been one of if not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen or met. I have been curious for years about something so I took matters into my own hands. I wanted to know what size your boobs were. It's weird I know but I thought this was the perfect chance to find out and no one would ever know. But then you woke up and caught me and now I'm embarrassed so I'll just wait out here for you to get dressed and ready" I say gesturing toward the door to the hallway.

Julie also turned red from embarrassment. "Mike I don't know what to say. Like yes it is weird for you to think that way, but at the same time, I am also truly flattered. James doesn't do any risky stuff like that anymore and things are kind of stale between me and him. I'm sure your sex life is top notch though. You are a very handsome man and Laura is beautiful too. I'm sure you guys get very kinky."

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing from Julie. She was embarrassed, but also it seemed like she was a bit turned on.

"So you're not mad at me?"

"No. Actually I think it's pretty bold of you. Coming into your cousins bedroom while she's sleeping just to rifle through her underwear drawer just to see what her boob size was? That's amazing."

"How'd you know I went through your underwear drawer too?"

She put her hand on her face. "I meant the bra drawer you dummy. You were in my panty drawer too?"

I nodded shamefully.

"Mike what am I going to do with you?" she said playfully.

I shrugged my shoulders standing there too dumbfounded to think of what to do next.

"Alright. Lets make a deal. We will never speak of this, IF, you do one thing for me?"

I nodded again. "Absolutely. What is it? Name it."

Julie bit her lip, "I have always been curious about your dick size too. I have heard things from friends of friends."

My eyes immediately widened at what I just heard. My cousin had just asked about the size of my dick. Did that mean she wanted to see it? Feel it? Just be told the size? Either way, my cock had just tingled a bit more and was starting to become apparent.

"I'm sorry. You what?"

"I need to know how big your dick is Mike. I want to know how many inches it is. You wanted to know my boob size, so now I want to know your dick size. Fair is fair" Julie said smirking now.

I looked at her and she could tell I was trying to process this. "So like. You just want me to show you or...just tell you? I'm not really sure what to do here" I said shyly. "No woman has ever just flatly asked what size my cock is" I forced a chuckle out.

"You can just tell me. I know your guys' boxers don't say what size your dick is. I do after all do our laundry so I've seen James boxers" she says laughing at her own joke.

I look her dead in the eye then and just say, "6 inches."

Her eyes widen now knowing that her cousin's cock is 6 inches long. That's all she knows. I don't know if she knows whether that's long or short but it looked like she was turned on by the thought so it seemed like a good thing. I could see her nipples getting harder through her tank top, which only encouraged my cock to become more present. I pointed at her chest and said "cold in here?" as a stupid dad joke. She said, "nope couldn't be other wise that thing in your trunks wouldn't be at attention." I looked down and yup. It was just pressing against the trunks wanting to be free.

"Want to make another deal?" Julie uttered to break the silence again.

"Yeah what not." I replied.

"We both know the sizes, but we don't know what they look like now. I'm sure you're still curious what my boobs look like and I'm definitely curious to see your cock now."

I couldn't believe it. She wanted to see my cock and she was willing to let me see her tits in exchange. "Ok" I said. "Let's do one round of rock paper scissors to determine who has to show first. I think that's a fair way to settle it huh?" Julie agreed and we both held out our hands. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" I held out rock and Julie held out paper. "Ha! Paper beats rock! Take that cock out now Mike!" Julie exclaimed rather quickly. I took a step closer to her on the edge of the bed and you could see my cock was trying to break free. I grabbed the waist of my bathing suit and slowly lowered it. Her eyes didn't break from my crotch that whole time. And then all of a sudden, it just sprung out in front of her as my trunks dropped to the floor. She briefly jumped back as if she were startled but her eyes were glued to it like it was a UFO and she didn't want to miss a second of it. Her hand started to reach out but she pulled back knowing that wasn't part of the agreement. "Oh wow. It is, whoa" was all she managed to murmur out. I made it bounce up a couple times to entertain her.

"Ok Julie. Lose the shirt. A deals a deal."

She agreed and playfully started to take of her tank top as if she were trying to tease me. My eyes also of course, did not veer from her chest. I didn't want to miss a moment of this. She crossed her arms then and grabbed the bottom of her tank top then lifted it over her head and her boobs perfectly dropped out of that tank top and rested just feet from my face. She had the most perfect boobs in shape and size. The nipples were perfect. Not too big and not too small. They would be perfect to just grab a handful and flick with your finger. "This is everything I imagined it would be and more. I can die and go to heaven now" I say playfully.

Julie smiled. "I'm glad you love them so much and this is what you imagined it would be. I'm glad I could fulfill basically a bucket list item for you."

"Julie you've done a lot more than that. Just look at my cock. I have never been this hard before, not even with Laura. I certainly can't go to the beach like this. I'm going to have to go jerk off before we leave. Why don't you go get your bathing suit on and I'll go take care of this and then we can leave?"

"I have one more idea" Julie said before I could leave the room. "What's that?" I said curious.

"Let me take care of that for you." She said.

I looked her dead in the eyes and said "are you sure?" knowing I would gladly take some help from my cousin with this.

"Yeah why not? No one's going to find out about this and it can be a bonus to your bucket list item. Besides, I've been told I give great head" She said gleefully.

I gladly nodded in agreement. "All right why not. It would be a very fun and risky experience."

I stepped toward Julie's bed and she got up off her butt and onto her knees on the edge of the bed and grabbed my cock in her hand. I felt my cock twinge again in her hand as it was so warm and my cousin was not holding my cock. She started to lick around the tip of it. I was in heaven. She licked her way all the way around my cock and up and down the shaft. She jerked it a few times before finally taking it in her mouth. I looked down and saw her beautiful brunette hair, which was up in a pony tail already, bobbing back and forth on my cock. I only wish I had my phone to record this once in a lifetime experience. She was slurping back and forth and pumping my cock with each movement. She definitely is a very experienced woman in the blowjob department because she is going to make this fast. Eventually she was able to take in all 6 inches for a brief period. I grabbed her hair and held her head down for a couple seconds before she pulled back for air and to regroup herself. She looked up at me, eyes glistening and I smiled down at her. She then got right back to work pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. "Julie, I'm close." I said and she picked up the pace. After another minute I was ready to cum. "Oh fuck Julie I'm going to cum!" I blurted out. She kept going until I shot my load into her mouth. I figured she would just jerk me off and let me cum on her sheets or something but nope. My cousin sucked me off until I came in her mouth. It was amazing. She did gag a bit though.

"Julie I tried to warn you. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I like cum." She said as she swallowed my load. "James doesn't like to cum in my mouth because we kiss during sex after."

"That's dumb. Nothing a little mouthwash won't fix" I say joking. "But that was hands down and by far, THE best blowjob I have ever had. Even better than my ex-girlfriend who I thought gave the best head" I said laughing some more.

Julie smiled at me and my cock slowly went down needing to recharge after that massive load of cum that is now inside my cousins stomach.

"Is there anyway I can repay you?" I asked of Julie.

She laid down on her back on the bed then opened her legs. "I can think of something" she said smirking.

I smiled and gladly proceeded to lower my head between her legs down to her wet pussy. I slowly extended my tongue until I made contact with her pussy and began to move my tongue around. This sent a shiver of ecstasy up Julie's body. I then continued to swirl my tongue over her clit and she moaned out "fuck Mike. Right there." I continued flicking her clit some more as she writhed in pleasure. I then slid a finger inside her. "Oh yes Mike. Oh my god." I moved my finger in and out of her repeatedly while still licking her clit. Then I reached up and grabbed her perfect boobs and played with her nipples as I kept licking her pussy. "Mike don't stop. I'm going to cum!" After another minute I could feel Julie's body tense up and she let out an enormous orgasmic scream of pleasure. "OHHHH YES!! OH MY GOD MIKE I'M CUMMING!!" With that, Julie's cum was all over my mouth and chin. It was so sweet and delicious.

12