Julie's Summer House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ Mike. That was amazing. James hasn't eaten me out in years. I forgot how amazing it was when someone does it right."

I wiped my face with my hand and smirked at her. "Every woman I've been with has been a fan of that."

Seeing Julie laying naked on her bed exhausted from having cum that hard got me hard again and Julie took notice.

"Looks like you're ready for another go Mike" Julie said fully aroused now. "Get on top of me."

Without hesitation I climbed on top of her and grabbed my cock which was now fully erect again and teased the entrance of her pussy. Julie's eyes locked with mine and I could see the want in her eye. I flicked my cock over her clit a few times and her body twitched with pleasure as I teased her. Before she could think about it more, I pushed my cock into her drenched pussy. It slid right in because of how wet she was.

"Fuck Mike. Your cock feels so great inside me."

I kept pumping into her. With each thrust I enjoyed the sight of her boobs bouncing back and forth. The whole package had me so turned on. I reached out and grabbed her boobs again and used it as leverage to thrust deep into her. I picked up the pace. "Yes Mike. I'm close" she said as I would push myself inside her. After a few more thrusts, Julie began to cum on my cock. "Yes Mike. I'm cumming again!" I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and make my cock even more wet.

I had to pull out at that time otherwise I was going to cum right that minute. "Get on top of me" I said to her.

Without hesitation I laid on my back now and Julie climbed right up. She lowered herself slowly onto my cock. Again I slid right in to her warm wet pussy. This time Julie controlled the pace. She would bounce up and down on my cock slowly to start. Her boobs bouncing in my face. I was in heaven. This was what I had fantasized about. I grabbed her tits that were in front of me and I put them in my mouth. I sucked firmly on her nipples. She let out a pleasurable sigh when I did that. The combination of her riding me and me licking her nipples was stimulating her again. "God Mike your mouth is so warm." She then picked up the pace bouncing faster and faster. She then leaned down and brought her face to mine and we put our lips together. Her lips were so soft and perfect. Our tongues danced together for a couple minutes before we broke the kiss. I looked up in her eyes and she could tell I loved every second of this. "Get behind me" she said in a pleased whisper.

I nodded and then she got off of me and she walked over to her dresser. It was located under a window next to the balcony that looked out to the ocean. I positioned myself behind her, grabbed my cock and then slid it back into her pussy from behind. We had a beautiful view of the ocean from that window and I had a beautiful view of my cousin naked doggy style in front of me and I was inside her. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard and fast right away. "Mmm fuck Mike! Oh my god! Don't stop!" I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair and gave it a tug. Julie loved this. "Mmmm" she mumbled out.

"Julie, I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?" I asked her as I kept fucking her from behind.

She moaned out, "cum on my tits Mike."

After one more hard and deep thrust I pulled out and Julie got on her knees in front of me. I grabbed a hold of my soaked cock and started stroking it as I stood over her. "I'm cumming!" I exclaimed as I shot band after band of cum onto Julie's waiting chest. A stray band of cum hit her chin too. She took a finger and slid the cum on her chin up to her mouth and sucked it off her finger and then she smiled up at me.

"Mike, that was THE best sex I have ever had. James does not even compare. Your cum is so warm and delicious too. I want more!"

I smiled back at her. "I would love to do this again sometime for sure but we need to get dressed and down to the beach before anyone becomes suspicious" I say grabbing a towel from her hamper so she can wipe the cum off her chest.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Maybe you can help me pick out my bikini then and we can get going."

Gladly I agreed.

Julie opens her bathing suit drawer and lets me pick something out. I grab her a pink bikini top that shows off her amazing cleavage and black bottoms that show off her cute butt. She put it on in front of me and twirled around.

"God damn you look amazing Julie. I already want to rip that off and take you again but we can't" I say as I grab my trunks and t-shirt and put them back on.

Julie smirks, "that would be really hot. I'm going to tease the hell out of you on the beach today knowing you can't do anything about it" she said with a laugh.

"Oh you're the worst" I say laughing back.

We grab a couple towels to bring down to the beach with us and head to the front door. I look into her eyes and kiss her one more time. "I know you know this but obviously no one can find out about this."

Julie returned my kiss. "Don't worry. I want it to happen again so I won't tell anyone."

The End

12