Julie's Thai adventure

Story Info
Just divorced woman befriends Thai girl on holiday.
3.8k words
4.57
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's Thai adventure

Julie virtually skipped out of the courtroom, a broad smile on her face. Her divorce from Rob had been made absolute and she was again a free woman. Her five year marriage to Rob had started off well enough but had quickly descended into constant arguments over Rob's narcissism. Finally, Julie had had enough and requested a divorce. Thankfully, Rob, didn't put up too much of a fight and Julie had ended up with a reasonable financial settlement also.

Over the long period of the separation and divorce proceedings, Julie had promised herself when it was all over, a long break in the sun, far away from anyone she knew, to recharge her batteries and decide on new priorities in her life. So it was two weeks later, Julie locked her apartment and took the waiting taxi to the airport. Her excitement was palpable at the thought of total relaxation for three weeks. After much research, she had booked a beach bungalow on a remote Thai island. It looked idyllic and Julie couldn't wait to get there and unwind.

The island didn't disappoint, although Julie found just getting there wearing. There was one hotel on the island and a long sandy private beach with a dozen beach bungalows set back in the dunes. A beach bar serving food and drinks was situated on the beach to provide for the bungalow residents and those who wished to venture from the pampered luxury of the hotel.

Perfect, thought Julie as she pushed open the door of the bungalow. She took in the kingsize bed with crisp linen sheets and mosquito nets draped to each side. The doors from the living area opened out on to a veranda where Julie could sit and watch the beach and the sea. Julie's favourite however, was the bathroom, which was a completely tiled wet room, generously supplied with white fluffy towels.

Quickly unpacking her clothes, Julie took a long luxurious shower, taking time to admire her naked body in the full length mirror which adorned one wall of the wet room. She was in good shape she thought as she dried herself off, towelling her shoulder length blonde hair dry. Her breasts were firm and topped with pink nipples like buttons, her stomach was flat, and her pubic mound was covered with a neatly trimmed triangle of fair hair. She had thought of getting a brazilian before she set off, but didn't want the hassle and had decided on a bikini wax instead.

Picking out an emerald thong bikini, she stepped into it, tying the sides and turned round to admire her ass in the mirror. She was pleased with what she saw, her buttocks bisected by the thin green string. 'Not too bad for a thirty year old' she said aloud, and smiling to herself wrapped a multicolured sarong around her, stepped into her sandals and set out to explore.

Walking through the tropical undergrowth, Julie was transfixed by the sight of the long white sandy beach and the azure sea beyond. She walked the length of the beach, and sat for a while on a rock admiring the view before starting back. Taking off her sandals, she paddled at the edge of the sea on her return, soaking in the beautiful views. A bank of sunbeds sat spaced apart in front of the beach bar and Julie noted with satisfaction that those that were taken, were mostly occupied by middle aged couples. The last thing Julie wanted was groups of single men, she just didn't want the attention.

She bade hello to a couple at the bar and then looking up, her gaze met the most attractive girl. 'Hi' said the girl with a beaming smile. 'Just arrived?' 'Yes' Julie managed to say as she took in the girl in front of her. 'I'm Chariya' said the girl in perfect English extending a hand. 'Pleased to meet you' said Julie, taking the girls slim offered hand. 'I'm Julie, here for a few weeks relaxation' she heard herself say. She was instantly struck by how soft Chariya's skin was. Mentally checking her out, she thought that Chariya was almost boyish she was so slim. Clad in a black T shirt and shorts, her breasts were so tiny that all Julie could see were nipples moving freely beneath the thin garment. Her hair was jet black, shaved on one side of her head with a neck length wave on the other. Her smile was radiant and Julie instantly knew that she had found a friend.

'Take a seat' said Chariya indicating the bar stools, 'I'll get you a local speciality on the house.' Julie sat and watched the girl prepare her drink, a vodka lemongrass cocktail. 'Here you are' said Chariya, presenting the drink. 'It has a local twist with a few extra herbs.' Julie thought it was amazing and very refreshing. 'I could live on these' she said. 'We can arrange that' Chariya replied laughing, her radiant smile captivating Julie. As the bar wasn't that busy, Chariya and Julie were able to chat. Julie found the girl very easy and pleasant company. She learnt that Chariya was from Bangkok and on a gap year from University. She was working in the bar to fund the deposit for an apartment. 'It's hardly work!' laughed Chariya fixing Julie once again with her dazzling smile.

Julie recounted the reason for her vacation and found herself telling Chariya the whole story, something she hadn't been able to share with many others. Chariya gave her the lowdown on the resort, explaining that the bar shut when the last client left. 'Wow!' exclaimed Julie, 'I think I'm going to like it here!' 'You're welcome anytime' replied Chariya, smiling again and winking at Julie, an action which Julie found gave her a tingling feeling in her stomach. As she went off to serve another customer, Julie watched her slim form with more than a little interest.

Julie spent the next few days exploring the island and returned each afternoon to the bar where she found Chariya eager to hear of her adventures. It got to the stage where Chariya had her favourite cocktail waiting on the bar as she arrived and when free of customers, the women were able to chat freely. After a drink or two Julie usually went to the bungalow to relax, read a book on the balcony before showering and changing into a nice dress for the evening.

The food prepared by Chariya's colleagues was simple seafood and locally produced vegetable dishes, which Julie loved. Afterwards she sat at the bar and chatted with some of the other guests, but mostly with Chariya, who singled Julie out for her attention when not serving. Enjoying the isolation of the resort, Julie began to feeel herself relaxing and on one evening after a week's stay, Julie found herself the last to leave. She and Chariya had been chatting and the time flew by. Julie knew that she had probably slightly overdone it with cocktails and it was just after one in the morning when she decided to head for the bungalow. As Chariya presented the tab for Julie to sign, their hands touched momentarily, and Julie again felt a tingle run through her.

Bidding Chariya goodnight, Julie made her way to her bungalow. Drinking water to offset any possibility of a hangover, she washed and climbed naked between the sheets. Possibly a combination of the drink she had consumed and her relaxed state made Julie feel slightly aroused, something that she hadn't experienced in a while.

Sliding her hands under the sheets, she caressed her breasts, teasing the nipples erect. She spent some time softly pinching her nipples, sending exquisite stabs of pain through her adding to her arousal. Sliding a hand down over her stomach, she played with her pubic hair before sliding her middle finger down the length of her pussy. She was already wet, but Julie licked her finger, coating it in saliva before again rubbing the length of her lips, parting them effortlessly. Easily locating her swollen clitoris, she teased herself with light flicking motions, feeling her excitement build. As she concentrated on pleasuring herself, the only thought in her mind was Chariya. She imagined kissing the young woman's neck, nibbling on her ears before removing her T shirt to explore her tiny breasts. She imagined sucking and nibbling them before unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them off her slim hips. Julie's breath deepened as she spread her legs inserting first one and then two fingers in her pussy, working them in and out slowly at first and then with increased pace as she fantasised about unveiling Chariya's cunt, imaging how it would look and feel. With her fingers deep in her pussy, Julie brushed her clitoris with her thumb, the pressure pushing her over the edge and she came, moaning loudly.

Julie lay back until her breathing slowed, and then in a state of complete relaxation quickly fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Lying on her sunbed the next day, Julie attempted to rationalise her fantasy. She had never fantasised about women before, let alone having any experiences with one. The thought that she might be attracted to women surprised her but caused no undue stress. Her thoughts turned to Chariya. Julie thought that Chariya was possibly lesbian, but was unsure. Maybe she was just being very friendly, Julie mused. Then, thinking more deeply, Julie thought, what if an opportunity arises, will I take it? And then, what if she rebuffs me? How would that make the rest of the holiday, It would be a disaster, as she wouldn't be able to avoid Chariya in such a small island. Anyway, even if we did get together, I wouldn't know what to do and she might laugh at me. Riven with indecision, Julie just decided to continue as things were, look for signs of interest from Chariya and see what transpired.

One thing Julie did know, was that as she had been thinking, she was becoming aroused again. She could feel her pussy becoming wet and looking down, saw that her nipples were erect and pushing at her flimsy bikini top. To cool off, Julie walked into the warm sea, swimming for a bit and then floating on her back looking at the cloudless sky. Walking through the surf to the beach, Julie rung her hair to get the excess water out of it and ambled to the bar to get a soft drink to get the taste of saltwater from her mouth. Chariya greeted her with her customary smile. 'Good swim?' she enquired and then added 'water cold?' raising an eyebrow. Looking down, Julie could see her erect nipples pushing conspicuously against the flimsy fabric of her bikini top. Julie blushed and replied laughing, 'Yep, cooler today.' Chariya laughed along with her, holding Julie's gaze slightly too long she thought. Excited and at the same time a little anxious at the effect Chariya was having on her, Julie returned to her sunbed, picked up her book and attempted to put the incident away from her thoughts.

The following evening after dinner, Julie sat chatting to a German couple she had become friendly with. They called it a day around midnight, leaving Julie the only customer. She sat at the bar and watched as Chariya tidied up. 'Another good day Julie?' Chariya enquired. 'Superb' replied Julie, 'this is paradise, I really love it here.' Julie asked for and was served a final drink as a nightcap, admiring Chariya's lean figure as she moved around the tables, collecting glasses. 'A long one for me tomorrow' Chariya said, 'I have to open up in the morning and stay all day.' 'You'll not get much sleep' Julie replied. 'No, I'm just going to sleep here on the beach.' 'No you're not' said Julie, a note of alarm in her voice, 'It's much too dangerous, and anyway where can you shower and change?' Chariya laughed and pointed at the sea. 'No way!' exclaimed Julie. 'I'll tell you what, you can sleep on my sofa and use the shower, at least that way you will get some rest and be fresh for tomorrow.' 'We're not supposed to stay with guests' Chariya stated. 'Crap' replied Julie and looking round said 'who will know?' Chariya saw the sense in this and said, 'Ok, give me a few minutes to finish off.'

Around fifteen minutes later, the two women made their way in the darkness to Julie's bungalow. On entering, Julie locked the door and showed Chariya the sofa, finding a spare blanket and pillow in a cupboard. She then showed Chariya her room and the wet room, which Chariya thought was amazing.

Standing in Julie's bedroom, Chariya said, 'Do you mind if I shower now' and without waiting for a reply, pulled her T shirt over her head giving Julie full view of her small, almost conical breasts, topped with large brown nipples. Unconcerned by Julie's presence, Chariya unbuttoned her shorts and with a shake of her hips, pulled them and her thong down past her knees, stepping out of them and leaving them on the floor. Julie got a quick sight of a small triangle of black pubic hair covering her mound as Chariya walked into the wet room, giving Julie full view of her slim hips and ass as she did so.

Chariya regulated the water and stepped under the forceful flow. Still standing in the bedroom, Julie could see her reflected in the wet room mirror and watched as Chariya soaped her armpits and between her legs. Her mind racing and excitement building, Julie thought, 'well, its now or never' and quickly pulled her dress over her head. Stepping out of her underwear, she silently padded naked into the wet room. As she approached, Chariya had her back to her and was concentrating on washing herself. As she reached the girl, Julie planted a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

Julie felt a palpable sense of relief as well as delight when Chariya turned round, a beaming smile on her face and leaning forward, kissed Julie gently on the lips. Julie placed her hands on the girl's hips and pulled her against her until their pubic mounds met. Responding to Chariya's kiss, she gently explored her lips before pushing her tongue between them. Eagerly, Chariya met Julie's tongue with her own, rolling her tongue around Julie's before sucking on it keenly. At the same time, Chariya lifted a hand to Julie's right breast, carressing the underside before focusing on the nipple which was rock hard. Julie had never felt so excited. She knew that her pussy was wet and she ached for Chariya to touch her.

Standing underneath the cascading water, the women continued their passionate kiss, their tongues dancing in rythym with each other. At the same time, Julie moved her hands round to Chariya's slim ass, squeezing and kneading the globes, the pressure pushing Chariya's pussy against her own. As the water temperature started to cool, Chariya stepped back out of the flow and lifted one of the white towels. Reaching a hand out to Julie, she began by patting Julie dry, starting at her face and neck and moving down over her shoulders. As she did so, she planted little kisses on the areas she had just dried. She gently dried Julies' breasts, the nipples of which were rock hard. As she kissed Julie's breasts, Julie's stomach tingled and when Chariya took one of her nipples in her mouth, Julie thought she was going to come on the spot.

Chariya rolled the nipple with her tongue, nibbling gently on it before sucking it into her mouth. At the same time she continued to dry Julie although Julie thought it was pointless drying between her legs as she was so wet. Lifting another towel, she started the same process with Chariya. As she lifted her arms to let Julie dry her, Julie took the opportunity to run her tongue the length of the girl's armpit, causing Chariya to emit a low moan. After running the towel over Chariya's tiny breasts, Julie looked closely at them, the brown nipples were pointing straight ahead and Julie thought that they were her entire breasts. Tentatively reaching out, she took one nipple between her thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it back and forward. Following Chariya's lead, she bent her head and took the engorged nipple in her mouth, playing with it with her tongue, before sucking on it, gently at first and then with increasing pressure, being rewarded by the sound of Chariya beginning to breath heavily and rapidly.

Chariya threw her towel on the floor and taking Julie by the hand led her into the bedroom. The two women lay alongside each other on the bed kissing passionately, their tongues exploring each other. They continued for some time, Julie taking the opportunity to run her fingers gently from the nape of Chariya's neck down her spine to crack of her ass. Chariya meanwhile had manouevred a knee between Julie's legs and rubbed it up and down her thighs until she reached Julie's cunt which was soaked with her juices. As she applied pressure, Julie moaned, especially as Chariya's knee brushed repeatedly across her swollen clitoris. She knew she was going to come soon and sensing the moment, Chariya increased the pressure. Julie's body shuddered as the orgasm overwhelmed her, pulling Chariya tightly to her and forcing her tongue deep into her mouth.

As she lay back, breathing heavily, Chariya lay on top of her, planting kisses on her neck and then her shoulders and chest. As she did so, Julie wrapped her legs round her waist, pulling Chariya tightly to her, their pubic mounds pressed together. Continuing her kissing, The younger woman slid down as she reached Julie's breasts, spending time licking and sucking each in turn, gently nibbling on her nipples causing pangs of exquisite pain to shoot through her. Chariya then traced the point of her tongue down Julie's stomach, around her belly button and then continued to the edge of her pubic hair.

Quivering with anticipation, Julie spread her legs wide. Chariya knelt on the bed and kissed the insides of Julie's thighs, moving upwards towards her cunt which, Julie knew, was oozing juices. She felt warm breath on her pussy and then Chariya parted her distended labia with her tongue, licking the length of Julie's slit. Julie's breathing deepened and increased as the younger woman worked her tongue around her pussy, sometimes sucking on her lips and also fucking her with her tongue. When she concentrated on Julie's clitoris though, she knew that she was going to come soon. Any men she had been with, including her ex husband had been enthusiastic amateurs compared to this girl, who knew just where and when to apply the right pressure.

The waves of pleasure started to overwhelm Julie, and as she came she cried out loudly, holding Chariya's head with both hands and thrusting her groin upwards, gaining every last ounce of satisfaction. Chariya's head appeared from between Julie's legs and she moved up the bed, her mouth glistening, and kissed Julie passionately, sharing the taste of her pussy.

Julie was overcome by desire. She wanted every inch of Chariya.

Pushing her back on the bed, Julie went straight for Chariya's breasts, teasing them with her tongue, sucking the large nipples to impressive peaks and pulling at them with her lips. At the same time, she placed a hand on the young girl's knee, marvelling again at the smoothness of her skin. She slid her hand straight up Chariya's thigh until her fingers met the wet folds of her cunt. Coating her fingers in Chariya's juices, she withdrew her hand and as Chariya watched, licked her fingers clean. She slid down the bed, positioning herself between Chariya's bent knees. Julie took the first close look she had ever had of a woman's pussy. The pink slit beneath the kinks of jet black hair fascinated her, Chariya's labia had parted slightly and were seeping juices, and Julie could clearly see her engorged clitoris beneath it's hood.

Tentatively, Julie stroked Chariya's lips with an index finger, before slowly inserting it into the girl's pussy. Although quite tight, Julie found that her finger slid easily into Chariya's cunt and she soon penetrated the girl up to the knuckle. Withdrawing her finger, she hesitantly leant forward and touched Chariya's pussy with her tongue, eliciting an intake of breath from the girl. Encouraged, she licked the length of her slit, before pushing her tongue as far as it would go until Chariya's pubic hair tickled her nose. Pushing Chariya's slim legs back to her chest, Julie rhythmically licked the girls' pussy, paying close attention to the little nub at the top of her cunt. Chariya moaned as Julie's tempo became more rapid. She mumbled in what Julie took was Thai, as Julie took her to a shattering orgasm, the young woman pulling at the sheets and crying out as she came.

12