Julie's Thai adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying face to face on the bed, Julie ran her fingers down Chariya's side to her slim hips. 'I have to tell you Chariya, this is the first time I have been with a woman.' 'No!' exclaimed Chariya laughing, 'Well, you are very good!.' 'We can do so much more' she continued, and quickly slid a leg between Julie's thighs. Julie let the young woman manoevre her, placing one of Julie's legs on her shoulder. This enabled Chariya to slide her cunt up and down Julie's thigh. Julie could see that Chariya was becoming aroused again and she was delighted when the girl pulled hard on Julies leg, so that their two pussies met. Using Julie's leg for support, Chariya ground her cunt against Julie's. Julie couldn't have described the exquisite feeling of pleasure and she enthusiatically pushed against Chariya, measuring her thrusts to gain the maximum contact.

It didn't take long for them both to reach a peak. Julie felt the waves building and she knew that she was close to coming. She closely watched Chariya's face, the young woman was flushed, sweat ran down her chest and Julie could see from her expression that she was close too. As she increased her thrusts, Chariya responded, and crying out, both came at the same time, their juices mingling and leaving their thighs sticky and coated.

Both women fell back on the bed laughing. Julie instantly knew that she didn't care if she never saw another cock. The possibilities going forward were endless she thought. As they lay in each other's arms, Julie whispered laughing, 'I think it's time for another shower Chariya.'

12