Juliet Ch. 01

Story Info
A naive girl is secretly captured by a kinky couple.
2.7k words
3.77
10.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The story begins like this...hm hm," Layla clears her throat, as she crosses her long legs, which denim shorts reveal dizzyingly.

"Come on Layla, that old book!" replies her friend, while she passes the black polish on her toenails, "Have you found by chance your aunt's Harmony collection in the cellar?"

"No Anna, listen! It's not one of those stories you think. Basically it's about a girl who......," Layla replies.

"Yes, Layla," her friend interrupts her, "one of those who falls in love with the wrong man and then goodbye!"

"Nooo, listen! Basically the protagonist is a girl who enters a chat by chance, knows someone older than her and this makes her do the obscenest things. Don't you want to hear?"

"The obscenest things?! What do you mean?"

Anna smiles as she approaches her friend to take a look at the book. She now looks curious.

"Mmmmmm, ok, read...come on!"

The story begins.

"How excited I am! Tonight I will meet him, for the first time. I can't wait! He is such a sweet man. He even gave me a dress for the occasion. Who knows how it is, I have to go and collect it at the store".

It is late afternoon and Juliet rushes. The man she has to date is much older than her, he could be her father, but she doesn't care. They've been chatting for about a month and she's in love with him.

As soon as the girl sees her dress, is stunned. It is a black miniskirt with a decidedly low-cut silver top and a short black jacket. Finally a pair of high heels.

At first she seems perplexed, intimidated by the kind of clothing she's not used to, but she's elated that it's a gift from her lover.

Besides, her long legs are so elegant on the heels. Soft and slim. While her breasts, so firm and prosperous, seem to explode in that two sizes less bodice.

It's true, Juliet is ashamed to go out dressed like that, she usually wears jeans and sneakers, but this is a special occasion!

It's 9pm now, time to go. Juliet puts her jacket on and goes out. When she arrives at the meeting place, she sees the man waiting for her in the car.

As soon as she gets in, he fills her with compliments. On the other hand, intimidated, she keeps her eyes down. Then they leave.

They arrive in an avenue not far from the downtown. It seems like a quiet area. Few passers-by, few lights, few clubs. He offers her an ice cream. She accepts with pleasure.

The two thus begin to walk and chat, until the avenue becomes less crowded. On the sidewalk, scattered here and there, only a few young girls with heavy make-up.

As they walk the man tells her that he wants to introduce her to a friend. Juliet doesn't understand, what does a friend have to do with them? suddenly he stops in front of one of the girls. He greets her and the two begin to make conversation. Her name is Eva, she is a very beautiful woman, with a dark and haughty gaze.

The girl immediately notices that they are dressed almost identical. This surprises her, but she doesn't really care.

Eva looks at her from head to toe, congratulates her on the physique. Juliet smiles, blushing. Then the woman begins to caress her, first on her shoulder, then down on her breast. She slides a hand lightly under her cleavage until she feels her nipples. Juliet is stunned. She is a good girl. She doesn't understand what is going on.

It's all a bit equivocal, but the man tries to put her at ease. He jokes, hugs her. Meanwhile, Eva caresses her naked hips. She then deftly places her hand on her butt until it slips under. She touches the edge of her panties. No scruples, Eva.

The girl, on the other hand, appears shaken. That woman is putting her hands in her most intimate parts, here, in the middle of a street and her lover doesn't seem to avoid it.

Eva notices Juliet's embarrassment, smiles at her, gives her a small caress on her face, as if she's trying to apologize and invites the two for a drink in her studio, nearby.

The apartment is a basement, but the room is heated and flooded with a soft red light. A little mess makes it more lived-in.

The man knows Eva's house very well, so he invites Juliet to sit on the sofa, while the woman prepares some Vodka with ice. The girl looks around, despite everything the place looks welcoming.

Eva sits next to Juliet and hands her a glass. The girl refuses, she has never drunk in her life, but the woman insists. At this point she feels she just can't avoid it. She holds the glass tight in her hands, resting on her thin, naked thighs.

She looks at it as if it was poison, then she finds the courage in the fear of disfiguring. So Juliet drinks the first glass. Meanwhile, the man began to tell a funny story. He wants the girl to relax, to lower all her defenses.

The atmosphere slowly warms up and Juliet's mind begins to cloud. "So darling," says the woman, "is it better now?"

Eva smiles at her, with a falsely loving gesture she slides her shoulder strap, revealing her breasts. Juliet feels pale. The woman looks at her excitedly. She strokes her breasts again, tickles her nipples with her fingers wet with Vodka. Juliet has a slight tremor, but she remains motionless. Meanwhile, the man touches her legs, climbing slowly.

The little girl begins to feel a fire in her stomach. She's scared, but there's something holding her back. She takes another sip. She burns her throat. As she lifts her arm, the man takes advantage of it and slips his hand under her miniskirt. He strokes her wet panties.

Eva, on the other hand, touches her breasts voraciously, almost violently, squeezes them hard. Juliet gasps. The woman approaches her again, nibbles her lips, while the man sticks her fingers inside her. The little girl feels like exploding, she has pain in her breasts, but she likes it.

Suddenly the woman sticks her tongue in her mouth and kisses her. She towers over her half naked body. The girl feels crushed, she has the weight of this whore on her and she can't even move. The woman does not let her go, she also bites her neck, her breasts, hard, like a cruel tiger.

Juliet screams at her, tries to free herself even though this alcohol has stolen all energy from her, but the man grabs her by her hair and orders her to stay still.

Eva looks straight into her eyes and after a few moments of silence she whispers: "Hey, you are a little whore, do you understand?! From now on you will do as you are told!!"

Juliet is terrified, her legs are wide open, she is about to slip to the floor. The woman gets up and undresses her completely, tears off her top, skirt and panties. Instinctively the girl tries to defend herself, but Eva beats her on her breasts, already red and marked.

She spreads her legs apart again and penetrates her with two fingers. She pushes hard, very hard. Juliet screams once more as the man moves her hair to uncover her neck. She then takes a lace and ties it around. And she pulls, pulls hard. The little girl is afraid of her. She tears, trembles, yet she closes her eyes in a grimace of pleasure.

Eva continues to push and insult her. Now her fingers are three. While the man continues to pull the lace.

"You're a pretty little bitch, you know!?! We can make a lot of money with bitches like you, but first we have to test you, bitch! This is just the beginning!"

To these words Juliet falls into absolute terror. Her heart beats violently, she sweats, breathing hard. The woman slaps her again. Then she sticks a fourth finger on her. Juliet screams again, she cries. The man pulls the lasso harder.

"You are a perverse bitch," says her, now fake, lover, "Now I'll put the collar on you and make you lick the floor like a filthy bitch!"

Eva penetrates her harder and harder, Juliet is about to cum, she feels the imminent orgasm, closes her eyes, grits her teeth, then she gasps like she has never done before and finally explodes with pleasure!

The woman enjoys seeing her in that state, sticks her tongue into her pussy and licks it. She still feels her small spasms that make her legs tighten around her head. Then suddenly the man leaves her. He loosens his grip and gets up. On a small table nearby there is a dog collar. She grabs it and ties it around Juliet's neck.

"Well done bitch! Get on the floor now! I want you to get on the floor!" the man yells at her.

Juliet performs. She gets on all fours. The woman approaches her, strokes her butt, then licks it. She tries to stick a finger inside her, but the girl is tense. She has never done these things.

Eva then begins to spank her, hard. "Bitch! You're a lousy bitch, our bitch now! You have to obey. Got it?!"

Juliet is crying. The woman sticks her finger, pushes, pushes as hard as she can.

"Bitch! You have a very narrow hole! We will have to widen it!"

The little girl is more and more scared, she feels something entering her, it is something cold and slippery. it hurts, it burns. She wants to scream, but she holds back. The woman continues to push until it enters.

"Well, you filthy bitch! Now it's in! Now you have a good ride with this thing in your ass and let's see how you do!"

She spanks her hard, the first signs appear on her ass.

Juliet has no choice. She begins to move, first her hand then the other and so do her knees. As she moves she feels this object inside her, this foreign body torturing her. The man observes her, then puts his foot on her ass and pushes her: "Go bitch, go! Hurry up! Show us how you lick the floor!"

The little girl is about to cry. And this would be her man? First he made her dress up as a whore, then he took her to a prostitute's house, now he's humiliating her. All this confuses her, but at the same time he turns her on, inflames her. Juliet puts her mouth on the ground and begins to lick.

"It sucks you eh! little bitch," the woman laughs.

She grabs her by her breasts, squeezing them hard. Juliet screams.

"You are a disgusting cow, with beautiful breasts, I want to torture them properly!"

Eva touches them violently, pulls, crushes, pinches them. It's excruciating pain, but the little girl can't help but feel shivers of pleasure inside. Her stomach vibrates, her head is spinning.

The man places his foot on her butt once again, pushes again, insults her. Then he takes a leash, ties it to the collar and drags her with him.

"Bitch, you have to be trained, you know? Now I'm taking you to a place for whores like you!"

The girl looks at him from the bottom up, with puffy eyes, while the woman holds her by the hair. He tugs on the leash, she feels herself being pulled. It's like having a noose around her neck. The three approach the front door, the man opens it. The corridor is dark.

The fear is devouring her brain. She doesn't want to go, she refuses, this is too much, but the woman spanks her harder!

"Bitchhhh! You are our bitch now! You have to do what you are told!"

The girl lowers her head, her beautiful hair touching that dusty floor. She slowly moves her hands and knees forward, following the man's step. The corridor is cold, dreary.

Suddenly the man stops. To his left there is a door. From his trouser pocket he takes out a key and opens it. The room is dark. Juliet doesn't know what to expect. The three enter. The woman locks the door. A faint light filters through the window, slowly her eyes get used to the darkness and everything becomes more easily visible. There is some furniture, a bed, a sofa.

The man tugs on the leash: "Whore, stay!"

Juliet crouches, the carpet smells acrid.

The woman leans over her to make sure the plug is still inside. She grabs it, pulls it, turns it. The girl bites her lip to keep from screaming. That hard cold thing is cracking her little hole. Her breasts hurt too. She tries to wipe away her tears. Her lips probably are even bleeding.

Suddenly, from the half-light, a female silhouette appears.

She slowly approaches. She looks like a girl, with long hair. She must be naked. "Are you the new one?"

"Yes, it's her," the woman replies.

The girl crouches to get a better look at her. She notices that she has tear-streaked cheeks and smudged makeup. Then she kisses her softly on her lips, puts her hand through her hair, caresses her. She walks around her, touches her back, her butt.

She feels her plug inside her. Then she descends towards, penetrates her lightly with her fingertip. She is hot and wet. Her instinct is to kiss her, but she has to wait for orders if she doesn't want to be punished again.

"She is beautiful!", says the girl getting up.

The woman grabs Juliet by her hair.

"Hey, bitch, this is Lucy. She's a bitch too, just like you! Tonight you'll sleep together! I don't want a fuss!"

Juliet actually has to go home, but she doesn't dare to disobey. And then...her parents are never home.

"Now bitch, I order you to lick her pussy!"

The girl feels immobilized. Submissive to people never seen before. She has a heavy head, aching knees. She knows that she must obey. So she approaches her, slowly. She closes her eyes. She places her tender lips on Lucy's crotch and kisses her. She then stops, is scared.

"So bitch!??!!!," Eva shakes her once again, "do I have to show you how to do it?!?!!!!!"

And with a push the woman presses Juliet's face on Lucy's cunt.

The girl is not breathing, she instinctively grabs the girl's ankles and opens her mouth. Her tongue begins to slide between her labia, then goes deeper into her small labia. The girl grabs her by hair and pulls her hard, uses her, while she moans. Her pleasure is so intense that it causes her first slight spasms, her legs begin to wobble.

Lucy slowly lies down on the ground, opening completely. Juliet is delighted by the girl's taste and smell. She feels like losing all control. With her fingers she makes her way through her sweet flesh, opens, examines, sniffs, sucks with passion. And Lucy trembles, vibrates, gasps. She holds her by her hair, pulls her close.

Suddenly Juliet feels herself being taken. The man, now completely naked, is behind her. He grabs her by her hips and spreads her legs. He feels her, searches her. The girl is a raging river.

"Bitch, you're as horny as a bitch in heat!"

He arrogantly takes her and penetrates her. Juliet screams, she feels an excruciating pain shake her up to her bowels.

"Shut up whore!" The man spanks her hard and owns her, he owns her like an animal!

Juliet cries, but this thing makes her enjoy in a way that she has never experienced before.

The man is ecstatic, he is about to arrive. Those fingers are like claws on his tender white flesh.

Menage a trois in dark colours!

The girl feels overwhelmed, half drunk, naked, at the mercy of three perverse and vicious adults.

The man comes and cums on her! He likes to get her pussy, her butt, her thighs dirty, even her back.

She then gets dressed and walks away with the woman. But before leaving, the two tie Juliet to a leg of the bed.

"You have to sleep on the floor," says the woman.

The girl is exhausted, tired, dazed. She can't even speak. Slowly collapses to the ground and closes her eyes. What will become of her...... a sex slave probably, granted to others, unscrupulous men and women. And so on. For now, Juliet indulges in sleep.

"We will see you tomorrow."