All Comments on 'Juliet's Play Date'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
I love Juliet :)

Like her I am a slow learner lol ;)

I am very interested to see what other exciting things Zoe will introduce to the mix.

I loved this Wax, a great way to start my day :)

ATM

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
YEAH , STONKING good

Here's another Stonking comment for you WP . I just love the interplay between Natasha, Charlotte and Juliet . And I am so pleased that Natasha had her own play date with Juliet .

Now to Zoe and that flogger MORE please , pretty please may I have more. I know im a greedy thing .

Thank you WP. Another in my fav box , getting a bit crowded in there.

jc

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Fun as always

If someone had told me a few months ago that I'd enjoy dom/sub stories, I'd have said they were talking out of their flogger-targets. But you always manage to get a smile out of me, WP, probably because your approach to the genre is so light-hearted. For me, today's laughs came with Juliet trying (hem, hem) not to swear. Hope this menage-a-trois thrives and strives for greater things!

MarieKNMarieKNalmost 6 years ago
Adorable

I love happy eager submissives. Thanks for the LOVE story.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years ago
Awesome, as always.

Okay, I adored this and not just because Juliet is my favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I love Charlotte and Mistresss but, fuck, I love Juliet’s potty mouth. I can’t wait for more of their shenanigans.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
And three become four?

As always, you craft a really good story. The introduction of Zoe was a nice touch, and I hope to see more of her. Perhap she will become an occasional fourth. I look forward to seeing where you take the characters next. Perhaps Zoe can give Natasha some lessons in what Juliet likes.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookalmost 6 years ago

I was first taken aback with Juliet's desire to be flogged because in "It's a Gift" she seemed a bit apprehensive about the crop. I still wonder if it was the crop as such or the way Charlotte was using it that made her cry. However, you mostly convinced me how she really felt about it.

Anyway, a nice story again and life really needs some silliness every now and then.

-C

dogged1dogged1over 5 years ago
Sweet and hot

My favorite part is how Juliet goads her mistress into flogging her with her foul mouth. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb writing as always !

Fantastic continuation of the story, it reminds me so much of the Sunstone comic book saga from Top Cow Productions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES