Juliet's Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

I parked my car in the garage, and walked around to the front door as Charlotte had asked. I wasn't sure what these two were up to, but when I saw a very naked Juliet kneeling in the entryway wearing a collar and holding a glass of Chardonnay, I thought I might have an idea.

I heard Charlotte's voice in my head. If she spills wine on you, pretend to get really upset.

"Thank you, Juliet," I said as I reached for the glass. Sure enough, Juliet's wrist twitched during the hand-off and I ended up with half the contents as a puddle on my skirt. I bit my lip hard so I wouldn't snicker. I was supposed to be stern with her.

"Clumsy girl! Look what you've done!" Ooh, I surprised even myself there. I think Juliet might actually have believed that I was upset with her. "I certainly hope you serve dinner better than you serve wine, girl. I swear. Now go! I'll be upstairs changing."

I bit my lip again to suppress a giggle and bounded up the stairs and into the bedroom where I found my riding pants already laid out on the bed with a note in Charlotte's handwriting. 'There's a new toy in the toybox, Mistress. Be creative. Love, C'.

I slipped out of my skirt and set it to soak in the bathroom sink. I wasn't all that worried since it was a white wine. Now Merlot might have been a different story. I shimmied out of my panties too, since Juliet happened to have rather uncanny aim this evening.

I grabbed a nice lacy white thong from the drawer and pulled it on along with the camel-colored jodhpurs that Charlotte had set out. I stopped in front of the mirror and ran my hands over my hips and backside. Not bad. I did a little twirl. Not bad at all.

A quick detour to my office to find the wooden box where we kept all of our sex toys tucked away, and there it was, right on top. I caught the whiff of the leather before I even pulled it out. And they had picked a nice one too from the look of it.

Buffed black leather, not the cheap shiny stuff that came from some overseas knock-off factory. Looked to be about thirty some-odd tails, each maybe two-foot long. Nice. I picked it up and tested the weight and balance of it in my hand. Very nice.

Wrapped around the handle was another note from Charlotte, this one with a YouTube URL and 'In case you need a crash course' with a smiley face drawn next to it. She really had gone all out.

*

"Finish dinner yet, clumsy girl?" I tried to be as stern as I could muster as I walked into the kitchen to find a very naked Juliet scurrying around. She was busy plating dinner while I stood and fingered the tails of the flogger that was draped around my neck.

"Just another couple minutes, Miss Natasha." She was fidgeting and seemed distracted.

Moving behind Juliet, I picked up the handle of the new toy and raised it to a height that was just over her shoulders. She jumped as I set the tails down over her left shoulder, and shuddered as I dragged them across to her right. I leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Nervous?" I whispered.

"A little, Miss Natasha," she admitted as she leaned back to rest her head against my shoulder.

I reached over her with the flogger and let the tails come to rest on her tummy. "You like it?" I asked as I drew the handle slowly upward, "Being nervous?" I watched Juliet shiver as I swished the tails back and forth over her taut skin.

"V-very m-much, Miss -- Miss Natasha."

"Ooh, is that Charlotte's Asian chopped salad recipe?" I asked. "That's one of my favorites."

"Mmm-hmm. She -- She said you'd like it, Miss Natasha."

I pulled the handle up a little more, moving side to side as I dragged the tails over the shivering woman who was leaning into me. "Want to stash it in the fridge so we can have a little fun first?"

Juliet let out a shuddering breathy sigh that I'm pretty sure was meant to be a yes. As I looked down upon her face, she was grinning from ear to ear.

*

That's a Really Nice Color on You

Juliet

At Miss Natasha's instruction I had myself bent over the arm of the sofa, and my view was now restricted to the seat cushion under my face. Somehow I had managed to wrap up the dinners I had prepared and get them into the fridge, though I don't really recall any of the details.

I felt Miss Natasha's warm hand against the small of my back. "You know I'm not really upset with you, right? I know all about the scene that you and Charlotte hatched up. It's clever, but I have to admit I have a hard time being cross with my girls, even if it is just for play."

"Mmm -- Yes, Miss Natasha." I thought about how lucky I was. Miss Natasha is so sweet, willing to lay a few stripes across my ass to fulfill my fantasy, even though I knew it was hard for her.

"Are you ready, Juliet?"

"Mmm-hmm. Ever since that time you had me bent over your desk, Miss Natasha."

"That long, huh?" She was tapping my knees apart with the flogger's leather handle, and as soon as I spread my thighs I felt her finger pressing against my entrance. She chuckled. "You do seem awfully -- moist."

"Ohh." I shivered. I felt the tails dropping on my left shoulder and moving slowly to my right. I was keenly aware of the steaminess of my breath bouncing off the couch cushion and hitting me in the face as I expelled a long shuddering sigh. "Oh, god."

Miss Natasha still had her finger pressed up against me and was wiggling it, teasing me apart. It didn't take much. I began to wonder how she was doing that and sliding those tails across my shoulders at the same time. I quickly decided I didn't care as I felt her finger plunge into me. I squeezed around her and moaned.

She spent some time pressing and rubbing inside, just the way I like it, before I felt the tails start moving again. Miss Natasha had switched from the side to side runs over my shoulders and was now taking long strokes up and down my spine. The tails flicked softly against my ass when she changed direction and it made me flinch.

As Miss Natasha started moving between the center of my shoulder blades, down over my back, and ending at my upthrust ass, I began to wonder when and where I would feel the first slap against my skin. Would I feel it? Or was she planning to tease me all night while she amused herself with my near constant shuddering and moaning?

It was then that I felt her finger slip out. I held my breath. Surely this was it. I would feel the kiss of leather against my skin any second now. But when I felt nothing, I expelled my breath, the hot moist blast forming condensation on the couch cushion and making me feel warmer and steamier than I already was.

"Such a nice pink pussy." Miss Natasha was busy slurping my juices off her finger. She made sure I could hear it, and she was certainly making no secret of her enjoyment. But it's what she said next that really made me shudder.

"I like the color pink, Juliet. I really do. Now where else could we make you pink?" She swished the soft leather tails of the flogger over my shoulders. "Here?" She picked them up and moved down to slide them over my ass. "Or here?"

"Mmm. Whatever you think is best, Miss Natasha." I shivered.

"Oh Juliet, that's what I love about you. So accommodating." Crack. "I think I'll start with your lovely shoulders." Crack. "And save your ass for dessert," Crack, "as it were."

"Ohhh. Yes, Miss Natasha. Good idea." I don't know how she did it -- the sound of the leather striking my skin was loud and jarring, and it made me jump -- but there wasn't any searing pain, just a nice warm feeling spreading between my shoulder blades.

After a moment, when there were no new sensations visited upon my back, I felt Miss Natasha pressing into my pussy again. I was soaked and parted easily. "Mmmph." She quickly filled me to the hilt with what felt like two fingers.

"I'd say you like being a little pink," she teased as she quickly pistoned in and out of me a few times while my eyes just rolled up into my head.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Juliet, honey." Her finger movements slowed to a dull roar. "You know how I feel about swearing, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

She pulled her finger out leaving me empty and wanting, but soon had it in front of my face and was painting my lips with my own juices. I wrapped my tongue around her finger and drew it into my mouth so that I could shamelessly suck every last drop.

"Do you think that if I laid a few stripes across your ass, it would cure you of your swearing?"

"Probably not, Miss Natasha," I said around her finger. "But it can't hurt to try."

She chuckled and leaned over to kiss the back of my neck. I could feel the buttons of her blouse rubbing against my skin as her marvelous breasts pressed into my back. I wondered if I was leaving any sweat stains on the fabric.

"Oh, Juliet," she whispered, "I do so love your sense of humor."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." I smirked. "But not as much as I love your tits, I bet."

"Come here, clumsy girl," I heard her say, but not in a cross way, it was more of a tender invitation.

With Miss Natasha's help, I hopped up onto my feet, still standing with my knees pressed up to the soft rolled arm of the couch where I had just spent several minutes of quality time. She helped me to spin around and face her without falling.

"Take off my top," she commanded. "Quickly."

My hands were shaking about as much as my knees as I fumbled with one button after the other. Eventually I made it to the last one, and with a nod from Miss Natasha I reached around to unhook her bra. But she held the cups in her hands and didn't let it fall.

"Tell me what you want first, Juliet."

"I -- I want ..." I stammered. "Well, your tits obviously. And then I want you to lay those tails across my ass and punish me for fucking swearing, Miss Natasha."

"Eloquent as ever, honey." Miss Natasha spun me around so fast that I almost stumbled. "Grab the arm of the couch."

"Yes, Miss ..." Crack! I shivered. Apparently the work she did on my shoulders was just a warm up. That one really stung. -- And I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"Keep it up, honey." Miss Natasha chuckled. "Just keep it up."

I wiggled my ass. "Fuck yeah, Mi-- ..." Crack! "Oh my god!"

"Too much?"

"Fuck no, ..." Crack! "Phew! OK -- OK, need to breathe." I shuddered. "Oh, Miss Natasha. Holy sh--" Crack!

I really should have expected that.

The next thing I felt was the gentle touch of her fingertip as she slowly drew it up the inside of my right thigh. Mmm.

"Are you done spouting that foul language from your pretty little mouth?" Miss Natasha stopped just shy of my entrance. "If you are, I'd be happy to show you my appreciation for your more civilized tongue."

I felt what I think was her knuckle rubbing between my folds, and I was tempted to say yes. Very tempted. But I thought back to Zoe and that cramped stockroom. Even though I was wearing clothes when Zoe whacked me, I had teetered on the edge of ecstasy. Maybe just one more from Miss Natasha and I could do it again.

"Oh, Miss Natasha, that sounds so tempting. Having your finger inside me would be so good right now." I shivered as I spoke, and felt a fairly constant twitching from down below as I thought about what I was going to say next.

"But you know, Miss Natasha. I'm a pretty slow fucking learner."

Crack!

I gasped. -- And shuddered. -- And screamed. -- I felt a muscle in my neck threatening to cramp up I came so hard. As I was still quivering, I felt Miss Natasha slip a hand around my waist to help me up. She laid my head on her bare chest and started stroking my hair.

"Done?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Wrong answer, honey," she said. I wrapped my arms around her neck and struggled to stay upright as I felt two of her fingers plunging into me. "I think I can wring at least one more orgasm out of you. Maybe two."

"Yes, Miss Natasha. Oh, thank you." I shuddered violently and felt her strong arm pulling me closer to keep me steady. "Thank you. -- Oh, thank you. -- Ohhh. Oh-mi-god. Oh-mi-god. -- Thank you. Gaahhhh!"

My world went black.

I opened my eyes to Miss Natasha's smiling face above me. In my incoherent state she had moved us to the couch and I was now resting with the back of my head on her thigh while she gently stroked my cheek.

"How's your ass?"

I snickered. "Good. How does it look?"

"I think pink is a nice color for you, honey. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

I just moaned and smiled. "Thank you, Miss Natasha. I -- I know that wasn't easy for you."

"I don't really like inflicting pain, Juliet." She smiled down on me and inhaled a deep breath. "But the look on your face when you got going ... Wow!"

*

Grinning Fools

Charlotte

"Hello?" I said, closing the door behind me. "You guys still awake?"

The lights were still on down here, so I dropped my bag in the entryway and moved toward the giggling sounds I heard coming from the living room. There I spied Mistress, slumped back on the sofa and tugging at her left nipple. She had the flogger in her right hand with her riding pants and a lacy white thong in a pool around her ankles.

Juliet was down on all fours with her face planted firmly between Mistress's thighs and her ass wiggling in the air. There were two half-eaten plates of chopped salad on the seat cushions next to them.

I walked over and picked up the plates. "You two have a good time while I was gone?"

Juliet lifted her head just a bit. "Fuck yeah, baby." Crack. Mistress laid the tails down over Juliet's ass that I noticed already bore more than a few pink stripes. The two of them were giggling like a couple of teenagers.

I rolled my eyes. "I think I need a drink," I muttered as I carried the plates off to the kitchen.

Crack. More giggles.

Finally, after I had drained half my glass of Pinot Grigio, Mistress and Juliet came stumbling in. They were arm in arm, naked and giggling. Both of them had smiles that I just knew were going to take days to fade. I smiled too.

I watched Mistress pour two more glasses of wine and top mine off before the two giggling ninnys came over to join me at the breakfast bar. Mistress pulled out a stool and sat down next to me. Juliet stayed standing.

"How was your playdate, Mistress?"

"Ohh," she sighed, "it was fun, Charlotte. Very stress relieving. Just what I needed today." She paused. "Aren't you going to ask Juliet how it was for her?"

I rested my hand on Juliet's ass, felt the heat rising, and chuckled. "Oh, I'm pretty sure I already know. Did she tell you about Zoe, Mistress?"

Mistress shook her head.

"No? Juliet, you didn't tell her?" I watched Juliet's head moving slowly side to side. "Mistress, I think you might have some competition. Zoe was the first woman to introduce Juliet's ass to the kiss of the leather tails. I think she might be in love."

"Is that so, Juliet?"

"She's nice, Miss Natasha. But nothing compared to you."

Mistress looked at Juliet and I watched as their lips met for a long time. I almost had my finger in my mouth ready to make gagging sounds, they were so disgustingly cute. And I hadn't seen such a contented look on Mistress's face since her big work project started up.

As they broke their lip-lock, Mistress took my hand in hers. "Thank you for being OK with all of this and letting us play together, Charlotte."

"I love you guys, Mistress. And I like to see you happy."

"Let us make you happy too, Miss Charlotte," Juliet whispered and clutched my fingers in her hand.

"Nah. I just got home from work like five minutes ago."

"I had to work too, baby," Mistress said as she took the wineglass from my hand and set it down on the breakfast bar. "You don't hear me complaining."

Juliet was tugging at my hand. "Come on Miss Charlotte, let Miss Natasha take care of you."

I groaned and let the two of them lead me into the living room.

*

Epilogue

Charlotte

When I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was to stand in front of the full-length mirror and check my heinie for battle scars. They got pretty ruthless with me toward the end, but this morning there was nothing to see.

Juliet was still sacked out, snoring softly with her arm draped over Mistress. I watched as Mistress stirred and held her hand out to me. "Come back to bed, baby," she said. "It's Sunday."

"I know, Mistress. I'm just going to make some coffee. Somebody kept me up past my bedtime last night and I've got a bit of a headache this morning."

"Alright, baby. Hurry back and I'll rub your shoulders." She smiled. "Might help you feel better."

I reached up and ran my fingers over the metal links of my collar. I smiled. "Thanks, Mistress. That sounds nice."

* * *

Afterword

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed Juliet's play date as much as I know she did. I had a lot of fun bringing back the sillier side of these ladies, and I particularly enjoyed Juliet's interaction with Zoe, the saleswoman at The Scarlet Letter. In fact, I'm already thinking of ways to work her into another story.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of these ladies and their latest romp. I do enjoy reading your thoughts.

-WP

12