Juliette Makes Her Move

Story Info
Juliette invests in revenge to humiliate Jessica.
5.8k words
4.47
12.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refer to the below stories before reading the third chapter of this series.

Juliette's Pool Table Tricks (Ch1)

The Bet Aftermath (Ch2)

Chapter 3: Juliette Makes Her Move

Jules recounted her grave mistake to me at our table for two. From the look of absolutely despair on her beautiful face, I anticipated she was about to tell me she had sent a spreadsheet to the wrong client, or something of that nature. She had always been cute with overdramatizing her little sins. What she was about to tell me, however, was nothing of the sort. It was a sin of a predator prowling in high grass.

Naturally, Jessica was furious to find Jules at work that next Monday. While most of the night had gone to her plan, except for having to display her own bare breasts and ass as a sacrifice to get Jules completely naked and in a position of vulnerable submission, the finale was an unacceptable plot twist.

Jules was ready to move past that strange night, still weighing her erotic recalling of the night while also trying to bury it deep within her mind's soul. She was ready to just go back to being Jules and was confident she could beat Jessica out for her superior's job by just being true to who she was. Putting in the work had gotten her this far, why change course or lower herself to her rival's methods?

That was the mindset until a colleague, who had overheard Jessica in a furious rant to her colleague confidant, Georgina, in the woman's bathroom. This colleague had her own sinful reasons for hiding in the stall of the woman's bathroom, and because her own legs were spread against the walls of the stall and not seen from view outside of the stall, her presence had been overlooked. This colleague took Jules aside during that first week after the Friday night and told her exactly how planned that whole night was.

Unknown to Jules, Jessica had given her husband a one-time hall pass for that night and had promised to reward him exponentially later that evening for his planned part at the pinnacle of Jules' humiliation. Once Jules was naked and on all four legs, distracted by overwhelming embarrassment and the hoots and haws of the other horny patrons, her husband was to take Jules from behind.

Jessica was planning on a good girl like Jules to be so horny and ready to explode at that point, or that Jules would assume it was her lover and not notice it was her rival's husband gripping her waist tightly and thrusting his cock deep inside her. Either way, she admitted, would make Jessica 'orgasm on the spot' if it worked out as planned. As she told her confidant, "Can you imagine the look on her lover's face to see Jules cumming on another man's cock?" She later giggled and used the phrase, "Cheating on a cheater. Brilliant!"

Yes, either way would make Jessica's year, but she expressed selfishly she hoped both would be true. That Jules would have a moment of horror realizing that a man she had never met before was fucking her raw, and then that she would be so deep in her own ecstasy she would submit to him -- completely forgetting about her lover watching from the crowd, missing out on the part he was to play.

No, there would be no saving Jules from the hell she had initiated when she crossed Jessica. Her confidant couldn't forget the way Jessica gritted her teeth and furrowing her brows when she recalled telling her husband to "cum in that bitch" too. "That would teach her". The only reason her husband didn't make his way onto the table with Jules, is because Jessica felt inspiration in seeing the pool stick, and thought it would be a more painful and direct way to fuck her rival.

This discovery left Jules seeing red. She wouldn't just beat Jessica out for the job. She would destroy her.

...

It had taken Jules a little less than a month to devise a plan. Then she got the shock of her life. Her superior was fired. Then the real shock came, she was not only fired, but ejected from the company in disgrace. Every employee, despite the company trying to keep it hushed up, heard the whistling of the wind. That wind spread news that the culture under Jules' superior included widespread gambling, client bribery, and most interestingly enough, prostitution.While gambling and bribery are quite concerning in a client environment, the prostitution was the headliner. Pun intended, sex sells. Rumors consistently indicated the company would hire prostitutes to 'perform' at closed door leadership events. It was clear that her boss had been the scapegoat for the prostitute angle, as none of the rest of the leadership were let go from the firm. It was argued that she, and she alone, hired the entertainment.

Jules was made aware of the news her boss was let go by the Chairman of the Board himself. He knocked softly on her cubicle and offered her a grim smile. She knew it was bad news as she knew him by appearance but had actually seen him. She didn't even recognize his voice when she had heard him asking for directions seconds earlier: "Julianne Reynolds? I am looking for Julianne Reynolds. Are you...oh, okay thank you..." And here he was, a small elderly man with round frame glasses, who clearly didn't even know her name. The wrinkles on his face told her that on most days his appearance was a mild one, but the form they took today shared a story of stress, annoyance, and frustration.

He asked her for a word and led her to her boss' office. Jules had known the office to be the most coveted space in the building. Her boss had told her that much time and time again. Her office was gigantic, surrounded by crystal clear glass. One half of the room was organized as a working space, and the other half was a conference room. Jules remembered how the office always seemed to be bright, whether from the wall sized windows or the plethora of spotlights hanging above. Today, it seemed dark and cardboard boxes filled the empty suite. The Chairman noted her quizzical appearance at once.

"She's done here," he had told her as he hung his head. Jules was overwhelmed with the news and lack of details to accompany it.

"I'm not going to get into all the details. However, this is a life changing moment for you Jaclyn,"

"Juliette."

"Right sorry, I just learned of your name this morning quite frankly. Your superior's interest concern me greatly, but it was quite clear from her file that she thought the world of you and your capabilities."

"I knew her to be a loyal, supportive boss."

"Loyalty won't get you shit around here, Julianne."

Silence filled the sullen room. She did not correct him again.

"Why did you bring me in here, sir?"

The Chairman laughed and smacked his head gently in forgetfulness.

"You are ever the businesswoman. I think you will prove to be the best choice as her replacement."

"Her what? I know that was the long term plan, but there is a lot we didn't get to cover."

"I believe you will get there in time. Let's talk about that point of 'coverage'..."

Again, a quizzical look found the elderly, wrinkled man.

"Three points I want to cover with you before I let you get accustomed to your space and new responsibilities. One, you are in this position on an interim designation. We will monitor your performance, supplement reviews from leadership, and will weigh alternate choices. I believe we will come to a final appointment decision in no longer than three months." He looked up at her to ensure she was okay with the first point. Jules nodded.

"Two, your new assistant will be a woman named Georgina. No idea who that is but I expect you will learn that soon enough. Please utilize her in any manner that suit your needs." He looked up again.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now the final point of 'coverage'. Quite frankly, young lady, I am an old-fashioned businessman. Whatever is needed to rally the troops as you say, I am for. Your superior was a well-liked woman and her methods were incredibly effective, but she apparently pissed one person off and they blew the whistle. I also know leadership will not appreciate the...interruption...to their destressing. So please listen very carefully to me." He looked up again and held his gaze for a significant moment.

"You may not hire prostitutes. That is your only rule. Any other methods, legally of course, will not acquire my approval. I will take care of the rest of the charges. Here is a firm rulebook as well. It's worth reviewing now that you will be enforcing their entirety."

He handed her a thin booklet, nodded, and before Jules got to think of any questions he shuffled down the hall and disappeared down the elevator. The promotion, so to speak, hadn't hit her until he had gone. She was jubilant. The guilt of it all wouldn't hit her until the car ride, when the anxiety also hit.

She had three months to prove her worth and the gig of a lifetime was all hers. She held the power, had her own assistant. Oh god, the assistant. Jessica's confidant. AND Jessica was probably the biggest threat to her new job, with her husband and his friends being on the Board. Well, Georgina was going to have to pick a side. What was the only rule she had...? No prostitutes. That was easy enough.

Georgina reported to her later that evening, clearly hesitantly. Jules knew she wasn't going to win her favor over with smiles. She gives me no choice then, Jules thought. Georgina had provided her a list of her client appointments the next morning, and Jules felt the overwhelmingness again. She glanced over the list the notes detailed underneath.

8:30 AM: Platypus Tape. Even better than Duct/Duck tape!

Potential: Medium.

Issues: Regarding toxicity of adhesive.

Yikes.

10:00 AM: The Ultimate Recliner.

Potential: Low.

Issues: Watch the recoil.

Board members to attend.

Scratch that off the Christmas present idea list...

1:00 PM:

2:30 PM: Best.Orgasm.Ever. Pill.

Potential: High

Issues: Concerns over level of potency. Abrupt cease of effects once orgasm occurs. Possible short term memory concerns after. Highly addictive.

Board members to attend.

Oh, god.

4:00 PM: Meeting with Board Chairman, Elmer Glew.

Hell of a name.

Jules read through her list of appointments again, and something on that agenda had lit the fuse. A devilish smile appeared on her beautiful face. Jules sat down in her plush leather desk chair and looked up a definition. She reviewed the rulebook for a rule she knew but had never seen in writing. There it was.

No, her old plan wouldn't work at all. A new plan had just formed itself. Again, she found herself in red territory.

...

The next morning Jules summoned Georgina to her office. The boxes had been removed and the room was bright with optimism once again. She had requested it be cleaned thoroughly, that blinds be put up on the glass walls for when privacy was required, and that a sample of each of the products she would review today would be on her desk first thing in the morning, minus the recliner. She needed to be prepared as her 2:30 and 4:00 PM appointments were being hosted in her office space. The 2:30, as bizarre of a product, was important enough to have the entirety of leadership and Board members attend, so she needed things to be spotless.

Jules wore a white blouse and navy blue skirt for her first day as Goddess (this was the word she provided me as her new title). She wore her sharpest pair of matching heels as well. After discussion, Georgina had left her office in a huff. Jules smiled as she watched her disappear down the elevator.

Her 8:30 was eventful, as neither presenter would touch the actual Platypus Tape. Jules used the back of her hand to scoot the tape off of her desk and into the trash bin.

9:30 came and Jules was heading out of the office for a bathroom break as Georgina and Jessica met her at the door.

"You summoned me?" Jessica said in disbelief. Jules smiled widely inside her mind, but kept it together as she clapped her hands in enthusiasm.

"Yes! I need you to review these files before our appointments tomorrow. I plan on utilizing you heavily." Jules motioned to both women as she bent over for the files behind her desk. She felt the air conditioning breeze against her ass and quickly flattened her skirt. She turned and handed the files to Jessica, who was in disbelief.

"You are unbelievable," Jessica said in almost a laugh. "This won't last long, so enjoy it, Jules." She said as she whipped her head around and her hair followed, barely missing her face. Georgina glared at Jules. "You should get lunch together," she offered with a few bills rolled together. Georgina hesitantly accepted and followed Jessica out. Jules felt herself smiling as the two women seemed to be giggling as they headed into the restroom. I'll give them their space, she thought as she headed to the elevator to use the restroom on the floor above.

Jules found herself disappointed that no one was pinned inside the recliner during her 10:30. She envisioned it would something like a Venus flytrap.

She spent the afternoon with the IT team before her 2:30, as she had made it required that all sessions where Board members attended were to be recorded. She even had two high definition cameras installed; one on the conference table and another on the adjacent glass wall. Change was good, she thought. But sometimes continuation was necessary as well.

Board members and leadership filed into her office and seated themselves after greeting her and presenting their own agendas. None had dared to mention the business that landed her before them. No matter, she thought, I will address that in time. Georgina had arrived with Jessica. Jessica found her own seat, while Georgina reported to Jules.

"How was lunch?" Jules asked without looking at her assistant.

"I don't know what you are up to..." Georgina began.

"You may watch the session from the live feed in the conference room down the hall," Jules advised, dismissing her assistant. Georgina growled but departed the office space swiftly.

Jules noted Jessica was none the wiser of her confidant's exit, as her eyes and even a gentle hand were devoted to one of the members of leadership, Ben. Jules knew what she was up to. The whole floor knew that Ben, a man devoted to his work and the company, had been infatuated with Jessica since the day they met. Jessica was well aware too, and would tell other members of her office circle that she loved flirting with him to get his network of clients.

Rumor had it she had accepted a few gifts from him, including a silver bracelet she wore quite often. Jules figured it was a power move more than an item of significant to Jessica. Jules had overheard Jessica tell colleagues on more than one occasion she planned to "milk Ben for all he was worth." That comment had always grinded Jules' gears, but today she felt optimistically supportive of that specific aspiration.

Jules noted Jessica's outfit, it was predictably seductive. Every time these client meetings got to the negotiation phase, and one of the client managers was to be assigned, Jessica would don her self-claimed 'power uniform'. It consisted a blouse, low cut (enough to show the size of her freckled breasts, but technically enough coverage to not be reported to HR), a pencil skirt that clung tightly to her butt, and heels that had straps wrapped all the way around her ankles like a spiral staircase. Some referred to them as her 'vines', as they seemed to be a fitting analogy for her business strategy of wrapping herself around an asset and sucking them for all their worth. Jessica turned to notice Jules observing her attire, smiled confidently, and left Ben with a pat on the forearm.

"Jules, I didn't get to tell you earlier, I love your skirt! Is that mid thigh length?" she worked her way into a whisper. Jules tried not to let her rival see her blush, as she had never worn this short of a skirt in a business setting, certainly not in a position of leadership -- but sacrifices are to be made for the greater good. She reflected her own confident smile with a nervous giggle as she flattened her skirt around her thighs. She wasn't sure if it was the skirt, or the combination of feeling more exposed than normal which seemed to be an association at this point with Jessica's presence, but she felt herself beginning to squirm.

"Thank you, Jessica," she countered.

Jessica seemed unsatisfied by Jules' controlled response, so she leaned in and whispered, "I would have never expected you would go commando with all these powerful men around. I keep learning so much about you." Jules showed a passive smile and Jessica giggled as she took a seat at the table.

Jules coughed to get herself under control and announced for the room it was time to discuss the client's product. Naturally, every member at the table seemed dialed in to the market for a pill that promised a 'transcendent sexual experience' concluding with 'the most powerful climax you had ever felt'. Those in leadership offered remarks such as "endless possibilities", "we need to get to this market first", and "this would have saved all three of my marriages!" Not all were positive the product was cohesive with the firm's brand. "It appears unstable," someone remarked from the projector screen on the wall.

"Jessica, I think the audio is unplugged for the projector, can you attend to that for us?" Jules interrupted conversation and stared daggers into her rival. Jessica was clearly annoyed at the request, but obliged in front of present company. She stood up from her chair and walked to the projector, kneeling to ensure the cables were plugged into the equipment on the floor. Jules noted most men detoured their gaze towards the office beauty until she knelt out of their view. As a few more opinions were shared, Jessica found her way back to her seat and attempted a scornful glare at Jules.

Jessica's husband chimed in from a pane on the projector screen, as he was tied up with business in Canada, indicating, "I'm skeptical if our firm wants to take this step. However, I feel it may be too lucrative to pass up...". Before he could finish his sentiment Jules stood up at the head of the conference table.

"Sounds let we could all use a demonstration before we vote!" There was a moment of silence before the entire room echoed in laughter. Jules laughed along with the room before returning to her stern face.

"So. Do we have a volunteer?" she asked looking around the table. The laughter had softly settled and confused stares were now being exchanged around the room. There were no hand raises or gestures of the type.

"I see..." Jules noted in disappointment as she left her position and began to prowl around the room, making each person she walked behind feel more intimidated than they had liked.

"A detour from that conversation, though I promise we will get back to it. What I will stand for here, ladies and gentlemen, is order," she spoke enthusiastically as she found herself at the opposite end of the table looking down at the twenty-some attendees, people consisting of peers, leadership, and Board members.

"Is everyone aware of our firm rules?" Jules asked, picking it up from the shelf behind her. Most persons nodded, and Jules noted Jessica sat still, onto the scent of the predator on the prowl.

"So then we all agree that every single one of these rules is enforceable by my position, no matter which rule and no matter the violator...". Most heads, including almost every one of leadership and Board members nodded affirmatively, Elmer Glew included. Jules opened the rulebook to the page she had folded over.

She coughed for emphasis and then read steadily, "Personnel have no specific workplace attire, however the below items are mandatory on all occasions..." she looked up at the table before continuing. "Top and bottoms of appropriate business standard, shoes securely covering toes, and underwear or panties."

12