Juliette Makes Her Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules closed the book and tossed it on the table. Jessica winced. Jules sauntered with purpose, each heel click echoing loudly through her silent domain, until she was behind Jessica. She placed her hand on the leather of her rival's chair.

"Jessica, I could not happen but noticed when you bent over to most kindly assist me, that you were missing one of those key elements." Jessica was pale and Jules could hear her heartbeat as she waited for her rival's move.

"I...I don't know what you are talking about," she stammered. Jules could see she felt all of the room's eyes on her.

"This is such an odd topic, I apologize. But as I said before, what this firm needs is order. Jessica, if you simply forgot to slip on a pair of panties this morning I can issue you a warning and we can move past this little awkwardness," Jules said as she patted Jessica on the shoulder, knowing full well she had lit the match. Jules took a few steps back to her seat when she heard Jessica growl, "You are such a hypocrite!" The room was filled with gasps and mumblings until Jules raised her hand to indicate silence.

"Are you, or are you not, wearing panties right now, as required by our firm rules?" Jules interrogated her rival. Jessica's face was no longer pale, but red with passion.

"I'm not going to say whether I am or I am not, but I will state that I know for sure that you are not!" Jessica spat. Again, the room was filled with gasps, albeit louder at the accusation that the most powerful person in the room outside of the Chairman was also violating an intimate rule of the firm. Jules nodded and asked the room to settle down. She was about to make her final move when Jessica beat her to it. Jessica stood from her seat, Jules noticed a bit shaking in her laced heels.

"I will accept my punishment, IF you are also not violating the same rules. However, if you are violating these rooms as someone with notable power, I ask the Board to remove your interim status immediately!" Jessica said pointing to Glew. Glew looked towards Jules.

"Deal," Jules said with a smile. Her quick agreement visibly making Jessica wince. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Jules said as she reached under the waist of her skirt and pulled the right side of her elastic up to hip view. The room's attention turned soley to Jessica, who stood still as stone. Jules knew she was trying to do the math in her head, oh the poor woman she was so sure.

Earlier that morning, Jules had summoned Georgina and commanded her to make a bet with Jessica. Jules had done her digging and knew Georgina was recently divorced and was hard up on cash. She promised her a ten grand bonus for her cooperation. "Blood money," Georgina had called it, but wasn't so stupid to turn it down. They were on intimate turns so the playful bet would not raise any alarms. The bet Georgina was to raise was whether her new boss was wearing panties or not today. Jules knew Jessica had briefed Georgina on the events of the night several months ago, so again no alarms raised. The repercussions of the bet, had to be the loser removed their panties and discarded them in the trash, therefore feeling quite the thrill for the rest of the day.

Jessica had bet that Jules would absolutely be wearing panties. And so Georgina reported back to her boss, and Jules removed her panties for when Jessica was later summoned to her office. Truthfully, Jules was nervous Georgina would turn on her and she would be the one vulnerable for repercussions, but her investment was proven solid. A playful bend with her out of character thigh high skirt and Jessica realized she was a loser. After giving both the women space for Jessica to go through with her bet, Jules stopped back at the restroom on the floor and retrieved Jessica's red laced panties. Power color, Jules wasn't surprised.

"So, repercussions?" Jules said as she walked towards her drowning rival. Sink or swim, she thought. Sink, for sure. She could smell Jessica's perspirant, and saw the slight wobble of her legs on those elegant heels. What she also sensed, however, was the smell or arousal. Come at the Queen and you better not miss, Jules thought.

"Heres what's going to happen!" Jules turned to the table lifting her arms in excitement. "My predecessor was relieved of her duties for hiring prostitutes. I'm not able to give you that. What I can give you, is the entertainment from an employee paid to do her job, doing a little bit more outside her job..."

Jules had made her way to the projector screen as Jessica's husband stared down. "And what if I say no?" Jessica asked meekly. Jules smiled.

"I will refer to Mr. Glew on that," she said directing attention to the Chairman.

"Violations to the rulebook," he stated by heart, "include termination, recompensation to the company of all salary made within the year, and forfeiture of all owned stocks."

Jules saw Jessica's heart drop at the last note. She had done her digging indeed, and saw Jessica invested her entire retirement in company stocks. A good investment, but a vulnerable one with a predator on the prowl.

"Jessica, you don't have to do any..." her husband cried from the screen until he disappeared. Jules looked down at her heel, which had unplugged the visual feed, and ensured Jessica saw what she had done.

"I'm a merciful woman, that should make things easier on you," she offered.

Jessica, still standing still as a stone, asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Jules pretended to think, and spoke casually, "let's start with you getting to the front of the room." Jules hit a button and the curtains closed around the glass room to shield Jessica from outside views. Jules nodded to Jessica to notate another merciful gesture.

Jessica walked proudly to the front of the room and threw her hands up as to say, now what? I'll take that confidence, Jules thought.

"Remove your blouse," Jules ordered. There was hesitance, but Jessica complied and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing what would have been her matching red lace bra. A clearer view, once blocked by blouse material, was seen of the shapes of her breast.

"Your bra," Jules demanded. Jessica stared back in protest for a moment, but Jules remained stern eye contact. Jessica reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, claiming it in one hand and attempting to cover her areolas with one forearm. It didn't work.

"The show is about to begin," Jules said with a smile to those at the table, who watched intently. Some men and women were even smiling. Jules felt herself tingling, and understood the power these people had felt. Here she was, making her rival submit, without knowing what was even planned for her demise.

"I love that pencil skirt, but lose it," Jules advised. Jessica's eyes widened.

"I'm not wearing panties!" she plead.

"We all know that. That's why you are in this predicament," Jules responded coldly. Jessica stood stone sill.

"I'll help you!" Jules said with excitement as she joined her in the front of the room. She found her way behind her rival as she gripped the zipper with one hand.

"I love this material," Jules whispered to her rival. She noted the hairs on her back and neck standing up. That's right, bitch, she thought. With one aggressive movement she ripped down the zipper and the pencil skirt plummeted to her feet. Jessica attempted to cover herself with one hand on her chest and one on her groin.

"Shoot, I think I broke your zipper," Jules said, loud enough for the table to hear. Jules covertly placed a fingernail on her rival's bare back and gently traced the crease down to her ass. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? Maybe more than you expected?" Jules whispered as her rival squirmed, and noted the way her butt jiggled as she squirmed at her touch. "Don't worry, its not all your fault you're feeling this way," Jules whispered as she caressed her rival's ear.

As she left her standing naked, covering herself from her peers, leadership, and Board members from seeing her most intimate parts -- parts of her that she knew they all craved to see in their dreams. But the thought of that only made her more aroused, wetter. Why was she feeling this way, it was like a drug...

"Oh, no," Jules heard Jessica whisper, resulting in a devilish smile of her own as she took her seat.

"Jessica, dear, there really is no need for modesty. Especially with what comes next," Jules joked, collecting laughs from the table.

"The main event!" Jules announced as the table applauded. "Jessica is going to masturbate for all of us," she told the table. She turned her attention to her rival, "but you aren't done until you cum. Then you're free to go," Jules shrugged.

"No..." Jessica whimpered, but her body was betraying her and her hand that once covered her groin now had two fingers inside her. She backed up until her ass was pressed against the glass. She began to whimper, as her fingering began to quicken. Her hand covering her breasts dropped to the glass wall to brace herself as she leaned against it, and the table oogled at her freckled chest.

"Let's offer her some feedback," Jules offered the table.

"I look your breasts, Jessica -- and those nipples!" Jules sneered. She noted Jessica peering down to take in her own nakedness.

"I wish my wife looked like you!" one of the Board members said loudly. This seemed to get a loud moan from Jessica.

"Mine too!" another man shouted. Jessica's leaning became more and more aggressive against the glass wall as she fucked herself. She hadn't even noticed the curtains were opened and her pressed ass was being viewed by the rest of the floor gazing at her from outside the office.

"Fuck, fuck," she moaned. To which she was further complimented and guided into newfound pleasure.

"Please I just want to cum," she said passionately, gritting her teeth. Then she realized something odd, she felt so much pleasure -- never had she felt this quake in her pussy or the blood running through her veins, but she wasn't getting even close to climaxing. Her eyes opened wide for the first time, still feeling her own ecstasy, to find the eyes from the table on her.

"Yes," Jules said in her direction before turning to the table. "A reported issue with this pill is not getting to climax during masturbation, often leading to dehydration or extreme glucose lose...". Jessica stared at her, as if it was eternity.

"I got you, girl. You need help. Unfortunately, we don't keep those sort of toys here in the office..." Jules said as she acted like she was pondering.

"Ben, get up there and help her," Jules advised the man, suddenly awakened from his own noticeable pleasure.

"Um," he stammered.

"Ben?!" Jessica cried. Then she felt another wave of pleasure. Where was this coming from? Why did she feel this way? Was it because she had always prided herself on controlling him, and the thought of him touching her, or insider her, normally being a nonstarter, but everything was opposites now. And thinking about it made it worse!

"Here. Ben. Now!" Jessica breathed.

"That's the spirit!" Jules exclaimed as Ben hurried out of his chair. As soon as he got to Jessica, it was obvious he wasn't sure what to do. Jessica quickly grabbed his head and pushed him down to his knees.

Jules watched intently as her rival fought her own breath against the wall -- her hands reaching above her head as if she was trying to escape. Jules objected, "that's not going to do it..."

"Fuck!" Jessica gasped, clearly realizing it herself. She pushed Ben up to his feet and scrambled at his belt. Desperate whore you are, Jules thought. She thought back to the night Jessica tried to ruin her, and learning about what her actual plans were. No mercy, she though. Ben's pants and underwear hit the floor and Jessica slurped his cock in a hurry. It was obvious she was fighting her erotic instincts and wanting to get to her climax.

"Oh, fuck her already!" one of the men yelled. Ben took the cue and turned Jessica around facing the wall and pushing her face against the glass. Jessica's eyes were closed as she felt him penetrate her over and over. Her eyes opened to find the group outside the office gazing at her, naked, mouth wide open in lust, side of her face pressed against the glass, as well as her breasts...She felt herself tingling. She was almost there.

She had not noticed that Jules had left her chair and had plugged back in the visual feedback to those attending virtually, Jessica's husband included. She was moaning too loud herself to hear him screaming in disbelief. Ben had spun her around to face the table, and was thrusting into her bent over waist. Jules doubled checked the feed was recording as she made her way to the front of room. Jessica, hair being pulled and eyes closed, was wincing in absolute bliss as she moaned and cried out obscenities. By the time Jules reached them in the front of the room, Jessica began to shake violently.

"I....I'm...cuuuuuummmmmmmmmming," she cried in pure joy, loud enough for the whole floor to hear. Jules stood next to Ben as he continued to thrust into the item of his affection, and softly whispered, "Cum in that bitch."

And he did.

12