Juliette's Oubliette

Info
Evil Queen Juliette puts a princess in the oubliette.
7.4k words
4.5
4.1k
5
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

Queen Juliette twirled around in her chambers, slapped her delightfully jiggly butt, and asked "mirror, mirror, on the floor, who's the queendom's hottest whore?"

Her reflection in the mirror had twirled and spanked with her, but now stopped mimicking her every motion. The image of her own lips formed words, and her own voice came from the ornate, round mirror laying flat on the floor.

"As your magic mirror most reliable,

I say your royal ass-ets are undeniable.

However - forgive me, my queen-

Your step-daughter is now eighteen,

So legally I am now able to say,

Bianca is everyone's dream bae."

Juliette's face reddened with fury. "This cannot be! That pipsqueak can't outclass her own stepmother!" She paced back and forth through her chambers angrily, fuming - pausing occasionally to look at herself in the mirror. To examine herself from different angles. To lean in closely to examine every inch of her flawless skin. Her reflection perfectly mimicked every movement. She was gorgeous. She knew that. That was through no accident. Her dark magic had granted her eternal youth and beauty. Her butt could be used as a sideboard to serve dinner for two. She never had to fear drowning, because her breasts could serve as flotation devices. She had a waist to hip ratio that a wasp would kill for. She was the epitome of perfect beauty in every way - and she had spent decades with dark tomes and dark rituals in dark chambers learning the spells to make sure of that. Well, until she decided to start using light globe spells so it wasn't so dark all the time.

For all of her long, mystically lengthened life, she had been determined to never let any obstacle stand in her way. She gained magical power. She eliminated the queen and married the king. She poisoned the king and now was sovereign over all the land. When the peasants seemed on the verge of revolting, she poisoned the well and announced she would only give the antidote to those that served her well and loyally. Not everyone believed her at first, but once people started getting sick, they were willing to do anything she wanted, including betraying each other. She ruled the land with an iron fist now. Or, well, diamond-studded poisoned mithril talons, anyway. The point was, she had ruthlessly eliminated every obstacle.

And now that little bimbo brat was in her way.

Queen Juliette moved swiftly. Some of the preparations were more magically taxing than others, but it only took a little over a day. Then she sent the guard captain to fetch the little slut.

It wasn't long before the captain of the guard returned. "Your Majesty, Princess Bianca is here," he announced, then stepped to the side. Her stepdaughter flounced into the room, youthful breasts bouncing, all white-teethed smiles and ethereal beauty. It was a sickeningly sweet sight. Yes, she was beautiful indeed. If Juliette hadn't checked, she would have thought the girl could only be that beautiful due to magic. She just was that naturally, breathtakingly beautiful all on her own. Juliette's stomach turned. She could practically feel her amazing ba-donk-a-donk butt and her own massive melons sagging, as if she were aging decades by the moment.

"Good afternoon, stepmother!"

"You will address me as 'Your Majesty' or 'My Queen'!" Queen Juliette snapped.

"Oh, sorry!" the young woman looked abashed for a moment, her green eyes wide and innocent, seeming even cuter for it. Then she said "Good afternoon, Your Majesty! I'm so happy you invited me to have tea with you! We definitely are overdue for some stepmother-daughter bonding time."

Juliette gritted her teeth. "I'll give you bonding time," she muttered under her breath, thinking of shackles and chains. But right now, she needed to focus. She forced a smile. "Please," she said in a normal tone. "Sit down. Help yourself to some tea!"

The too-beautiful-for-her-own-good brat sat with the utmost grace and delicacy. She took a sip of the tea. "Thank you, Your Majesty. This is very good tea," she said politely.

"Go on, drink up - stepdaughter," Juliette said, managing to keep most of the distaste out of her mouth for referring to the girl as family.

The pretty airhead gabbled on about her day and her friends and her sewing and horseback riding. Juliette kept reminding her to drink her tea. Finally she took a few more sips. Then her hand trembled. Then she dropped the teacup. Both the tea and the princess would have fallen to the floor, but the guard captain rushed forward, catching the tea with one hand and the princess with the other. Without flinching, he placed the quite hot cup of tea on the table, then picked up the princess with great care.

"You know what to do, captain," Juliette snapped. "Get to it. The paralyzing poison won't last forever!"

"Yes, My Queen." The captain stepped around the four-poster bed with the princess in his arms. The bed's curtains helped to hide a new addition from view. A chain descended from the ceiling, two long shackles attached to it. He snapped the shackles around the brat's feminine, delicate wrists and added the key to his keyring.

"Captain! The key is mine, and only mine."

Did he hesitate for a second? No - he knew better. The previous captain of the guard had been more foolish. That one had taken days to die. The pox poison was not a pleasant way to go. "Yes, My Queen." He handed her the key to the shackles, then returned to the girl.

Juliette put the key on a fine chain and clasped it around her neck, smirking. It would give her great pleasure when holding court to know she was wearing the symbol of the princess's imprisonment. Then she looked at the pretty, paralyzed princess. "I know you can hear me, slut. This is what is going to happen. You're going to be lowered into an oubliette twenty feet deep. I magically rearranged the stonework of the castle to make sure you could be deep down in the dark. That is where you are going to live. Uncomfortable stone to sleep on. Occasional water dumped on you from above to rinse you and for you to drink from. Sustenance that tastes and feels and smells like a man's jizz spraying on you. Welcome to your new life. Why am I doing this? Because you're a worthless bitch I've only kept around to make my reign seem more legitimate. Because I don't want to compete with you. Because I hate your stupid, pretty face."

Then she turned her attention to the tall, handsome captain of the guard. "Captain. Princess Cumslut here often stares at you as you perform your duties. She has a crush on you, yes?"

The guard captain stood still, his face carefully neutral. But if Juliette wasn't mistaken, a bead of sweat appeared on his brow. "If you say, My Queen."

Did he really think she would be infuriated over some crush the little tramp had? She couldn't care less. But it was good that he feared her temper. Fear would keep him loyal, and alive. "I know you're crazy about him, you stupid little whore," she spat at the paralyzed princess. "You want him in your bed, don't you? You dream of riding his cock all night long." Then she smiled evilly. "I'm going to be the one to bang him. Right here in my bed, above your oubliette. You're going to listen to us all night long, knowing your stepmother is getting everything you wanted. Captain! Lower her into the oubliette."

The guard captain, whatever his name was - Juliette couldn't be bothered to keep track, especially as fast as she went through staff - turned a winch. The pretty princess had her arms pulled up over her head by the shackles, then was pulled off her feet entirely, dangling over the dark hole of the oubliette. The captain turned the winch the other way, lowering her slowly. Juliette tried to make intimidating eye contact with the little brat, but the paralyzed girl's head had lolled to the side, resulting in an awkward angle. Juliette settled for just watching her stepdaughter slowly sink out of sight.

Those melons of hers were ridiculous. Were they even firmer than Juliette's own? Pah - out of sight, out of mind. The slut's beauty would be hidden from everyone now. She was Juliette's captive now, and would be tormented at her pleasure. That eighteen-year-old slut was just out of the picture. A chained up captive, completely helpless with no hope of escape, leaving Queen Juliette absolutely in charge, in complete control...

...she realized she was pinching her nipples and twisting them through her royal gown. She stopped for a moment, not wanting the guard captain to see it. Then she realized it didn't matter. She was the queen! She could do anything she wanted. And if he wanted to keep his tongue, he would maintain discretion. She wanted to roughly squeeze and grope her massive, sensitive breasts, but she had to be careful. The metal talons she wore on her fingers could poison herself as easily as an enemy. Of course she had all the antidotes, she wasn't an idiot - but it would still be a stupid mistake.

"She's at the bottom, My Queen," the guard captain said respectfully, keeping his eyes firmly fixed on the wall, not watching her tease her stiff nipples. "Aren't you worried she can use the chains to climb out of the oubliette?"

"That little slut will never escape!" Juliette proclaimed. "She's my... mmm... my helpless prisoner. The shackles have multiple enchantments on them. One makes her physically weak... well, weaker. She couldn't win an arm wrestling contest with a drunk toddler with those shackles on. But enough of that! Time to put on a show for our guest." She sat on the bed and looked up at the captain flirtatiously. "Time for you to ravage your queen. Make sure to be nice and loud, so Princess Cocksucker can hear."

He wanted her. She could see that. She was the hottest bitch in all the land, after all - at least, now that her stepdaughter was out of play. She wiggled her shoulders and watched his eyes bounce up and down along with her tits. But why was he hesitating? Ah - he was eying her poison talons warily.

"My Queen, you want Princess Bianca to know what she is missing?" he asked. "You want us to have wild, passionate, primal, loud sex, so she can hear at the bottom of the oubliette and wish she were the one being ravaged?"

"Yesss..." Juliette hissed, squeezing her thighs together. "That's what I want. That's why I enchanted the shackles to make her feel all the pleasure and stimulation I receive in this room - without ever letting her orgasm. You're a big strong man, Captain. Give it to me. Give it to me hard."

"Yes, My Queen. If you so wish, I will bend you over the bed. I will pull your hair. I will ram my manhood so far up your wet hole you will feel like a corn dog on a stick. I will spank you so forcefully that Princess Bianca will hear and wish my hands were on her fair skin instead."

That seemed - wrong. Disrespectful. She was the queen! She should be worshiped, not ravaged.

But... that also sounded really, really hot. Juliette quivered, imagining how it would feel. And imagining the little slut at the bottom of the oubliette, helplessly chained, wishing desperately she was the whore being plowed by the beefy captain of the guard.

"Do it!" she ordered. "Use your strength! Make me feel like a woman. Do not let me down."

"Yes, My Queen!" he scooped her up from the bed in his arms. Juliette did not think of herself as a small woman. Her clothes always strained to contain her impressively curved body without tearing. People quailed at the sight of her, especially in her six inch heels. She was used to feeling imposing and powerful. Yet now she felt small... delicate... fragile against the captain's broad chest.

But what was he doing? She wasn't here to be carried around like a doll. When was he going to take her to pound town? She opened her mouth to protest.

Then he practically threw her onto the bed, face down. The breath left Juliette in a surprised rush. He gripped her long, lustrous hair tightly in a large hand and pulled her head back. She almost reached back to claw at his wrist. One swipe of her poisoned jewelry and he would be on the floor in agony. But she stopped herself. This was what she had asked for.

And wow, did it feel good!

Her skirts were suddenly above her waist. A resounding slap on her buttcheek made her let out a surprised squeal. For a moment, she had the thought that this was undignified. She should execute the guard captain and just pleasure herself instead. That would still torment her captive - and wouldn't executing the bitch's crush be delightfully wicked?

But no. The thought that Princess Jiggletits would feel what she did, without the satisfaction of orgasm, drove Juliette wild. Serves that cunt right for being so darned pretty! "Harder!" she commanded. "Is that all you have, Captain? Show me you're a man!"

He rose to the occasion, tightening his grip on her hair and spanking her harder, again and again. The resounding fleshy slaps echoed through the chamber. Even as deep as she was, the little slut princess must be hearing all of it. Juliette moaned.

Then Juliette felt something stiff pressing against her royal entrance. About time! She pressed herself backwards. "Don't tease me, Captain! I'm no soft, fragile doll like Princess Pillowlips! Give it to me NOW!"

Queen Juliette's eyes rolled back as the captain's cock rammed deep within her. She hadn't been stuffed like this in ages. The king had been an unsatisfying lover. Juliette rarely had taken male lovers. There was too much risk of something going wrong and complicating her plans. Queenhood before manhood. Tricks before dicks. Plans before glans. But now she was in charge and nothing could stop her.

Then she stopped thinking as the captain pulled back and slammed into her again, and again, regularly slapping her massive and perfectly curved rump. "Yes!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Oh... don't you dare cum before I do, guard! Faster!" He did, indeed, speed up, and Juliette lost the capacity for speech. Why had she been missing out on this all this time? She wanted her holes stuffed every day. She wanted to be stretched and filled, to feel that amazing sensation of something going in and out of her.

She was tempted to rub her clit, but that would be too risky with her mithril talons on. But it wasn't necessary. Thanks to a spell she used a few decades ago, she found it easy to orgasm. Vaginal stimulation, anal stimulation, even her nipples. Juliette loved cumming. She may have few lovers, but she would generally cum multiple times a day, every day. She felt she needed it more than food.

And she was getting it now. She squeezed down tightly around the guard captain's cock, screaming her climax in loud, shuddering ecstasy. She needed some moments to catch her breath.

He was moving slower now. Probably trying to hold back his own orgasm for fear of her wrath. Once she could speak again, Juliette said, "Move back, Captain! I'm going to suck you off."

Once he pulled out of her, she got off the bed and knelt on the thick rug on the floor by the foot of her bed. His manhood was stiffly erect in front of her face, glistening with her own juices. The man stiffened as she reached out with her hands. She smirked. Sure, there was always the chance her talons would accidentally poison him and he would die horribly, but she could be careful. She gripped his shaft and wrapped her lips around his cock. It took surprisingly little time and effort for the frustrated captain to explode in her mouth, pouring his seed into her.

Juliette then stood up and moved over to the opening to the oubliette. She looked down. The little slut was looking up at her. Clearly the paralyzing poison had worn off. Her wrists were still fastened to the shackles, but the chains were loose enough for her to keep her wrists on her lap.

"Please, Your Majesty," she heard the soft trembling voice faintly from the bottom of the oubliette. "Please let me go! I don't know what I did to upset you, but I'll make it up to you, I swear!"

Juliette opened her mouth and let the cum fall from her lips. It spattered delightfully across the little slut's face, and she immediately looked shocked and disgusted. Juliette laughed. "Like that? That's the closest you'll ever get to your dreamboat's cum!" she sneered. "Captain! The chains are too loose. I want her arms kept over her head."

"Yes, My Queen," the captain answered. He turned the winch a few times, pulling the skank's wrists up just above her head, making them useless.

"Now rub me to a climax!" Juliette ordered. He pulled her skirt up again. Then he wrapped an arm around her, squeezing one massive breast that had fallen out of her dress. His other strong hand reached between her legs and roughly stroked her pussy lips and clit.

Queen Juliette smirked down at her captive. The girl was whining and protesting, tugging uselessly at her shackled arms. But even from this distance, the queen could tell she was getting flushed. The spell was working. "Ohhh that feels good... wouldn't you agree, little Princess Pervert? You're getting off on this!" She grinned at the weak protests coming up from the bottom of the oubliette. Then she was cumming again, even faster than normal. It felt so amazing to know that she had won everything, and that the little better-than-you-bitch had nothing, and just a lowly dungeon captive.

* * *

Queen Juliette was quite pleased with herself in the days following. If the populace was wondering why they hadn't seen their princess in a while, they were too cowed to say anything.

She loved looking down at the little slut in her oubliette. The oubliette was only three feet in diameter. Even worse, the chains made her extra helpless. Several times a day, nutritious sludge would materialize near the top of the oubliette and fall down on the captive. Juliette had made sure it would look, feel and taste like cum. She would laugh at the girl's tears and disgust - especially since then the whore had to pull some of it off her skin and eat it, or starve. Then there was the water. Much like the cum-sludge, water would fall on her head without warning, washing her - and she would have to catch what she could in order to drink it. Every day was torment for the little slut, but she had nowhere to go. She was in shackles, and the oubliette was quite narrow. She was trapped. And that turned the sorceress queen on immensely, especially when she heard pathetic pleas for mercy issuing faintly from the oubliette at night.

Juliette banged the captain of the guard once a day, sometimes more often. She made sure to get at least three or four orgasms from him each time. She loved orgasms, and was always smugly pleased with herself for learning an enchantment to make sure she could cum easily, but cum hard each time. She loved how rough the guard captain could be, making her - a powerful sorceress - feel small and soft. But he knew that if he displeased her, she would just kill him and find someone else. She started to enjoy his company. It was nice to have someone to talk to. He was smart enough to know what would happen if he ever betrayed her confidence. So she talked to him. She talked about her long life. The sacrifices she had made for power. About how she was finally, effectively invincible. She had powerful magic. The mirror would answer all her questions, allowing her to learn about any rebellious plots anywhere in the queendom. And of course, she had all her poisons - one little scratch, and any enemy was done for. That was, if she hadn't already poisoned the enemy's loved ones and offered to give them the antidote in exchange for cooperation. But she was no fool. She never shared any weakness, any great secret. Or so she thought.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers