Juliette's Oubliette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping a captive girl chained and desperately horny in the bottom of an oubliette had been a much sexier idea when it wasn't happening to her.

Juliette wanted to believe that someday she would escape and wreak terrible revenge. But such thoughts kept seeming more and more distant and unreal. She constantly had perverted sexual fantasies. She blamed the boredom and the orgasm denial. Surely she would never have such twisted fantasies before. Imagining herself kissing the guard captain's - well, the king's - feet and begging to suck his cock. Licking his cum out of the princess - no, the queen's - pussy. Being chained to the wall, forced to watch them have sex, much as the girl in the mirror doubtless watched them every night.

It was only because of her captivity, she told herself. She was a self respecting evil queen. She would NEVER degrade herself by being a helpless submissive sex slave for their entertainment. She would never allow herself to be kept naked and chained at the foot of their bed at night, listening to them make love. She would never dust their chambers naked, waiting for him to grab her and bend her over a table, or waiting for her to demand Juliette service her pussy instead of dusting the bookshelves. A dignified, powerful woman like her would never do anything like that.

She was lying to herself. She would degrade herself. She would do absolutely anything for an orgasm.

Oh hells! They were going again already! Juliette squeezed her thighs together desperately and twisted back and forth in frustration, rattling the chains. She was broken and desperate. Their captive sex toy deep down in the dark oubliette. And she would do anything to please them.

She just needed to cum!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Phone Sex Operator's Mistake Ch. 01 Donna wakes up in a strange room; an old customer greets her.in BDSM
Obsession Two young artists discover a medium they both understand.in BDSM
Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 01 Olivia spends her summer traveling in Eastern Europe.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lovemaking of the Unknown Grey is toyed with by an anonymous offender.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Owned He gives himself away for a night, but she has more planned.in BDSM
More Stories