Juliette's Pool Table Tricks

Story Info
Juliette's Rival Discovers Her Secret.
5.5k words
4.52
16.6k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it's difficult to describe where the story began when you can't get off your mind how incredible it finished. This is certainly one of those stories. I won't get too far into the details as to how I began seeing a married woman, but I will share that this evening occurred the first half year we began truly learning about one another. To this day, I can count on my hand the amount of times our secret was almost exposed, for the past couple years we have been discreet and disciplined through our erotic adventures. This, however, was the only occasion that our secret had been threatened to be exposed.

I first met Juliette at a coffee shop several years prior to this story. I still remember how she looked in that black dress, legs crossed as she concentrated on her laptop screen. Her dark chocolate brown hair was woven into the perfect French braid that rested on her tight muscles showing through the open back. The sunlight through the front window reflected off of her blue eyes, demonstrating the angelic characteristics I would learn so much more about.

Through her determined focus, she had caught my brown eyes on a few occasions studying her. I could see her focus had diminished. She had caught me enough times that I could tell she was spending less time thinking about the content on her screen and more about the next time she would look up to see if I was still undressing her with my eyes. I was. She began biting her nails, I imagined out of anxiety of being the prey left all alone, waiting for me to make my move.

Then I noticed a third sparkle from the sunlight, and I eyed the engagement ring on her left ring finger. Shortly after this discovery she closed her laptop and her crystal blue eyes stared into my soul. She was tired of being the prey, though it would not be the last time she enjoyed this role. I took this as an invitation and introduced myself. Her eyes sparkled even more, her smile beamed brighter, and I loved the sound of her laugh. Truth be told I love many sounds she makes.

We remained close and I stayed her confidant through her first two years of marriage, and her first year as a mother. Then, through a much more complex series of events, the learning began. I had moved out of state and would call her when I was in town, and this evening began the same way, albeit very early in our intimate beginning. We had only had a night or so alone prior to this fateful evening.

It was a few clicks before 8 on a Friday night in February. It was freezing, topping at eight degrees that night. I waited patiently in the parking lot of her grocery store as I had done the last time I met up with her for a rendezvous. It was only a few miles from her home and was a convenient place for her to go and leave her car on our date nights. I recognized the headlights of her Dodge Durango in the distance, its exterior black as midnight. I flashed my lights as her headlights entered the parking lot so she knew where to park. She pulled in beside me and greeted me with a smile I knew well.

Jules was as innocent as women are made. When I met her she had only been with one man in her life, her husband. She was raised Catholic, had incredible parents, and was the best mom to her one-year-old daughter. I bring this to light because she has a very innocent smile, but she also has a version of the smile that displays a different message completely. The smile she gave me tonight as she looked at me from her Durango, was her "Come and get me" smile. I could feel my heart racing, the bulge in my Wranglers expanding. She knew what she was doing, and she enjoyed every second.

Finally, she whipped open the door to her car to reveal her long business coat and heels to match. I began to think about that petite body under her coat, how after I stripped her naked on the first night we made love that petite body trembled with anticipation. How I lifted her up with ease and pinned her back against the wall of the hotel room, her legs dangling down from my shoulders gently tapping against my back. The noises that petite body made as I tasted her, my tongue massaging insider her and my beard rubbing against inside of her thighs. And how I was able with one swift movement to lower that body from against the wall above me into the bed next to us, mounting her for the first time.

I still remember made how she cried out when I broke through, it was the most magical melody I had ever heard, making my cock even harder as I thrusted deeper inside her tight vagina.

I was awoken from this memory as she climbed inside my truck, kissing me on the cheek as she got herself comfortable in the passenger seat. "I missed you," she said warmly and she wrapped her arm around mine. Her eyes were now that of a doe, and I began to rue how easy she could play with me. I was determined to make her pay for that later.

As I began to drive, she announced proudly, "I have a surprise for you later tonight." My excitement had not lessened yet, and I could feel the intensity building again. I looked over at her with a curious smile and she looked down at her jeans. It was then I knew exactly what she was referencing. She had been freshly shaven when we played before, and I had asked her during pillow talk if she had ever grown a landing strip. I began to salivate at the thought of stripping her jeans and panties down to her ankles to find that perfect solo strip.

We drove for about an hour, catching up on work and life. I was a government contractor working fifty to sixty hours a week, looking forward to coming back home to get lost in the sheets with a married woman. Jules was working for a marketing firm, fighting just to keep her clients. Her firm handed out bonuses every month to the consultant who brought in the most revenue for the firm. She had always been close, but this month she decided close wasn't enough. The size of the bonus was also related to the overall revenue for the month.

She told me about her work rival, whose name I had recognized from previous stories but tonight when Jules talked about her it was different. Jessica. I loved the way she said her name, pronouncing each syllable with a high pitch. I had never met Jessica, but I could tell by the way that Jules said her name, the woman was a bitch. Well, long story short, Jessica was wooing a big-time client, "placing all her eggs in one basket" as Jules said giddily. The punchline was that Jes-si-ca had lost the client at the deadline to another consultant. That consultant being Jules.

I laughed in disbelief, and how jovial she was to have ruined another person's month. She explained to me how she ran into the client at the coffee shop, knowing full well he liked the shop and that he had a big meeting with Jessica later that morning. Jules happened to mention her success with a current client, made an incredibly casual undercut of Jessica, and before she knew it she was giving the client her business card.

The news just became official today, and Jules took several attempts to demonstrate Jessica's face when she found out she lost the client, and that Jules had landed him. It didn't make me love her any less. I had heard about the passive aggressive warfare this woman was pulling against all of the other consultants in the firm, so for Jules to land the top client the firm had seen for years was certainly something we would celebrate tonight, no matter how naughty Jules was for doing it.

Jules then told me all the things she is going to do with the bonus for the fiscal year, which was now going to be the biggest of her peers with her locking up this transaction. She wanted to take a trip, just her daughter and her. She was going to finally be able to start that college fund for her daughter, too. She even hinted at being able to use the money for a divorce. I looked at the wedding and engagement rings on her hand. She had taken them off for our previous date, and I felt mixed feelings about her wearing them now. I told her she needed to be sure before she made that decision, for her daughter's sake.

As that conversation ended, we arrived at our pre-planned destination, a spot an hour away in the middle of nowhere that we would never run into anyone we knew. Big Mike's Bar and Grill, the sign read.

We opened the front door of the bar to see a bout fifteen faces scattered around the floor, most of which standing or leaning on a tabletop. None of which we recognized. There were several pool tables in the back, and a stage with spotlights that I was sure they used for events or karaoke nights. We bought some brews, although I was already drunk on her kisses by the time we got our glasses. We found some privacy by one of the pool table in the back, Jules' heels click-clacking all the way back. We both removed our coats and laid them on a chair by the table. Jules' attire consisted of dark blue jeans and the cutest green sweater hugging her petite body.

Jules and I love to be competitive, and we have found very early on that any sort of competition intensifies our cravings for one another. So when she turned to me as I chalked my stick getting ready to break for the first game and said "Want to bet on this? Best two out of three games?" I was just about ready to skip the games and mount her on the table instead. "What do you want to bet?" I asked coyly. She took a moment to pause, but I knew she already had ideas. She got up real close to my ear and whispered, "If I win, we don't stop until I climax three times tonight. If you win, I'll let you fuck my pussy without a condom." She then looked down at my jeans to find out I agreed before I even got to tell her, "Deal."

I broke and got a striped ball in one of the corner pockets. "Stripes!" I called out with a smile. It was going to be an amazing night -- and then the night turned on its head. As Jules concentrated on her first shot, I saw a couple enter the front doors. Jules hit two solids in and began to do a cute, little dance. I smiled and thought about how sweaty our hotel sheets would be by the time she reached her third orgasm if she won. We would have to sleep on the floor, I thought with a smile.

As I began to line up my second shot, I heard a high pitch voice call out "Well isn't it fancy seeing you here, Juliette?" My heart stopped. I didn't recognize the voice, but if they knew Juliette this was going to be a tough sell. I looked up to see an anxious Juliette, stunned in disbelief. Then I saw the couple who had just entered standing at the other end of the table with her. The woman was dressed in Khakis and a black turtle neck, and the guy wore a business coat and jeans. His hands being tucked into his pockets told me he was not happy to be here. Something told me I wasn't going to be happy either.

Before Jules got the opportunity to respond, the woman approached me with an outstretched hand and said, "Juliette and I are work pals, well we used to be until she stole my biggest client today -- my name is Jessica," she said as I noticed the gum in her mouth that she chewed viciously. Fuck. To give Jules credit, her pronunciation of her rivals name was right on the money.

"You must be her husband, Calvin," she followed up a smile that made me uneasy. As we shook hands I saw her look at my left hand. This bitch wasn't messing around. Before I could get Jules' attention for us to leave, Jules fired back, "Technically he wasn't your client, you failed to seal the deal." If Jessica's face was red before, it was scarlet now. I looked around, and luckily the rest of the bar hadn't yet noticed the confrontation going on in the back of the bar yet. I looked at the guy, he shrugged.

"I'm starting to think that this town aint big enough for the both of us, Juliette" Jessica said as she approached Jules until she was nose to nose. I was relieved to see Jules laugh that off and turn away to grab our jackets.

"Well you are welcome to stay, but tonight we will be going," I offered, supporting my woman's exit strategy with a smile. As soon as Jules' hand touched our jackets, Jessica said calmly, "Well why don't we play for it?" Jules stopped immediately and turned around to face her rival. "Excuse me?"

Jessica looked satisfied to have her attention. "It's simple -- we play a best of three game of pool, if you win I'll quit. If I win, you quit." She smiled like the bad consultant I knew she had to be to offer that deal. Jules had already secured her top spot this year in the company by landing that client, while Jessica had risked and come up short. Jules and I were on the same page, as I saw her began to laugh again. "And why would I agree to that?"

Jessica took a few steps closer to Jules and with four words made her intent known. "I love your ring." She said with a bright smile, turning to me and looking at my hand. Jules went quiet as her smile faded. I took a few steps forward her to encourage her to follow through on our exit strategy, but Jessica motioned me to hold off. "And your ring looks so good kissing your husband Calvin in this bar, doesn't it?" she said as she showed Jules her phone. So there it was, that was her play. I knew Jules needed me to take the lead. "We are leaving," I said as I went to grab our coats. Jules didn't move. I nudged her but it was like we were both in a bad dream. Jessica knew she had her in her sights. "Oh alright, I'll just tag you in this post on all the social media we have together, say what a good double date we had," she offered with excitement.

I paused and looking at Jules who was deep in thought. "Fine," Jules said. "Jules," I warned sternly, feeling my face get warm. "Good," Jessica said with a smile. "Jake, get drinks for all of us, and get the waitress over here as well," she ordered her man.

As he left, Jessica got close to Jules again and said, "Let's make this more fun. And before you say No, remember what I have on you. I promise you when the games end tonight, I'll delete my pictures either way -- but you embarrassed me on a large scale today in front of our boss and in addition to you quitting your job tonight - I am going to humiliate you too." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"So here's the deal, we will both make videos of us saying we quit to our boss, loser of the best of three has to send the video to our boss TONIGHT, no take backs. But here's the kicker, we are going to play strip pool. For every game you lose or for every shot you scratch, you take off something; shoes count as one, and neither one of us is wearing socks so we should be even," she paused and retained that smile that made me uncomfortable as she began to chuckle. "You are wearing underwear, right Jules?" she said looking down at her jeans as if she had x-ray vision. "If you scratch your way naked, that's how you have to play until the rest of the games are decided."

Jules looked terrified. This was a woman wouldn't change anywhere unless all blinds were closed. The first time we made love she insisted on having the lights off. She was the definition of shy -- this was going to kill her. "Oh," Jessica added, "and I know you can't say no to any of this, so here is the cherry on top. The loser gets fucked on the table, that's where you come in," she said as she pointed to me. "I hope your man isn't shy," she said with a wink in my direction.

She walked away from Jules just as Jake was coming back with the drinks and the waitress. I went to Jules immediately. "We should just leave right now, you don't have to do this," I offered as I put my hand on her arm. She was trembling. "If Calvin finds out about us, I could lose custody of..." she began to say. Fuck. This bitch had her in her grips. "Just win then, and don't scratch," I told her, helpfully.

"I understand you two ladies want to record videos?" the waitress said cheerfully. The waitress explained that she would keep the two phones and would ensure the video was sent at the end of the match, for which she requested a time from each woman. Still, as bad as this was looking, maybe no one else would notice us in the back here. Then Jessica placed two fingers in her mouth and produced a whistle. As the rest of patrons turned towards the origin of the sound, Jessica yelled, "Strip pool match is about to start!" She then turned and smiled deviously at Jules, whom turned the palest I have ever seen someone turn.

Jessica grabbed a pool stick and began to chalk it. I remained by the coats as Jules found herself a pool stick, and appeared too terrified to find chalk. Jessica reapproached Jules as the rest of the bar, around ten customers, watched in anticipation. "You look terrified, Juliette", Jessica said with a grin. "Your break first. Just don't scratch right off the bat," she offered my mistress.

Jules broke for the first game and on her second turn got the first ball in -- solids. Each woman played very carefully to not scratch, but Jessica ended up having to remove her first piece of clothing when her ball took a bad hop off the slide and into a side pocket. I saw the relief soften Jules' concentrated frown across the bar. Jessica rolled her eyes but quickly made the decision that her top was the first to go. I was surprised at first she didn't remove her shoes, but looking back now I am sure she didn't want Jules to see her hesitate and appear weak.

As she pulled her turtleneck over her head to reveal her zebra striped bra the crowd whistled, and one of the men yelled, "Good thing you're stripes!" I detected despite it being her idea and that overall she was an outgoing woman, her face wore the slightest color of red as she placed her shirt on the chair by her. I admit I was relieved for a moment, until I realized the crowd would cheer the same way for Jules, causing my stomach to knot. I must have jinxed her, because two shots later Jules also scratched. Jules did not take Jessica's lead and instead removed both of her heels and the crowd booed at her.

When the first game got down to last three balls: a stripe, a solid, and the eight ball, a hush came over the bar. It was Jules' turn and she took her time lining up her shot. She was going to have to hit the solid just right to get it to fall in the corner pocket. She struck the ball well and I watched in slow motion as the ball tapped the corner of the solid ball and dropped into the corner opening. Jules smiled. "Don't mess this up, what are you going to take off next?" Jessica scoffed, and I knew I wasn't the only one to note how nervous she looked. Losing two articles of clothing heading into the second game was surely not part of her plan.

Jules rammed the eight ball into the side pocket and I could see her relief as she smiled and in a moment of excitement yelled at Jessica to "STRIP!" Jessica rolled her eyes and removed her slip on shoes. The crowd booed.

"You're doing great," I told Jules before the start of the second game. Her relief had reverted to distress again, and I think reality was setting in that the next mistake would result in her actually showing skin. She kissed me on the check, took a big gulp of her drink, and went back to the table. "You didn't tell me if you are wearing underwear," Jessica said at her as she adjusted her bra. "Wait don't tell me, that would be the best surprise. Are you wet right now?" she sneered. Jessica broke the second game and I attempted to cover my smile when her cue ball scratched into the side pocket.

Jessica audibly groaned as the crowd cheered. She thought for a moment and removed her bra to reveal her breasts. She had a nice chest, and the crowd was energized at the sight of her areolas. The waitress stepped in and reminded everyone that no photos or recordings were allowed.

Jessica had been the one who wanted to humiliate Jules, but she was starting to appear to be the humiliated one. When it wasn't her turn, she tried to cover her breasts with one arm, but it just ended up exciting the crowd more when one of her breasts would fall out of her grip. Jules led most of the game and when she got down to the eight ball I thought she would get out of this bar without her flashing anyone other than myself tonight. Both of us felt nausea when she scratched on her next shot.

12