Juliette's Pool Table Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica cackled and bent over in pleasure, no longer caring about her own nudity as her breasts dropped with gravity. "I thought you had me! So you scratched AND you lost this game. That's TWO pieces of clothing!" Jules looked at me apologetically as the crowd began to cheer again. She pulled her sweater over her head slowly to reveal her matching green bra. Her breasts weren't the size of Jessica's but the crowd loved them just as much. The cheers intensified when she made the decision to removed her bra as well to expose her perky breasts that I love so much.

I was in shock that she chose to remove her bra instead of her jeans -- did Jessica get in her head? The crowd whistled at her humiliation, as it was much more obvious in comparison to Jessica's light blushing. I found myself terrified for her, but the animal in me was also awoken. All I could think about was how I loved to suck and gently nibble on those nipples. She turned sideways and someone from the crowd yelled, "Look at those, her nipples are hard as glass!" Jessica again began to giggle.

I didn't get to talk to Jules before the last game. She finished her drink and ordered another, which I didn't think was the wisest choice. She broke the last game and got a striped ball in. Jessica rattled off a few balls and I could tell she was feeling confident. "What are you going to hate more?" Jessica asked Jules. "Quitting your job when you just landed the break of a lifetime, or stripping naked and showing this whole bar your O face?" Jules ignored her, but sent a look of guilt my way. I had missed the part about her needing to orgasm in front of everyone.

I could see her arm was shaking as she tried to line up her shot. She missed the cue ball completely as the crowd laughed. She regained her composure and rattled off a few of her own. Jessica was the next to scratch, followed by her cursing "FUCK!" She slowly unbuttoned the waist of her khaki's and pulled them down to her ankles to reveal her g-string. The crowd cheered and yelled obscenities, one of which was how tight it was clinging to her pussy. She confirmed my theory that she was not nearly as comfortable as she wanted everyone to think she was, as she casually turned towards her husband and adjusted the material to ensure it covered her lips.

Also a symptom of her nervousness, she began getting much more aggressive in antagonizing Jules. It was clear she was making these comments to Jules to get her angry and off her game. Of all the time I had known Jules, she was calmest person I had known and that tactic would have been folly. Tonight, however, it worked. Jules scratched a few shots later.

She looked at me again with those doe eyes and sighed. She tried her best to hide her body trembling. "Let's just stop. This whole thing has gotten out of hand. I will quit and you win," she said in defeat to Jessica. Jessica put her arm around Jules, and I thought for a moment she would show her some mercy. "I know I'm going to win," she whispered into Jules' ear. "But this bet isn't over!" she laughed as she reached at the waist of Jules' jeans and ripped them down to her ankles.

Jules was to shocked to cover herself immediately, and her front was completely exposed for about four seconds before she reached down to cover the strip of hair that led down to the front of her mound. She was not wearing panties. "Oh my gosh!" Jessica yelled. "I knew it! You're a dirty slut! I love the landing strip, girl!" she exclaimed as she knelt in front of Jules and traced the line of hair as she laughed in the direction of the crowd. Jules' entire body was pale.

Now completely naked, Jules tried her best to cover when it wasn't her turn but it was useless because with every shot she went to take she bent her petite waist over the table to expose her pussy. I wanted to intervene but didn't want her to lose her job now that she had come this far-- she had to stick it through at this point to win. A few minutes later the eight ball was all that was left. Jules was naked and Jessica had on her g-string.

As Jessica lined up to take her shot, I again remembered what she had said about the loser getting fucked on the table. It only seemed right that I would take the attention off of Jules, but this was something I had never done in public either. It happened in slow motion as Jessica hit her shot and the cue ball collided with the eight ball, which bounced off the end of the table and dropped, like my heart, into the corner pocket. Jessica screamed in victory as she dropped the pool stick and made her way to Jules, who was trying to gather her clothing. "No, no, dear, a bet is a bet," she told Jules with a wide, devious smile.

She called the waitress to the front and asked her to send the video of Jules quitting from her phone. "Before you delete that picture of this lovely couple kissing..." she began to say to the waitress. "You won. I lost my job. Can I get my clothes and leave now?" Jules pleaded. "I did win, and while that feels AMAZING, you have one last part of the bet to fulfill," Jessica smiled. "Get on the table," she said as she grabbed Jules' wrist forcefully.

"Come on, Jessica, enough is enough," I intervened. "Fine, then I will tag that photo..." Jessica huffed and before she could get her phone from the waitress Jules climbed onto the table and stood above everyone. The crowd cheered as they looked up between my beautiful woman's legs. Jessica slapped Jules on the ass and advised her to get on all fours. Jessica waved for me to join Jules on the table, and as Jules saw that she dropped her head in humiliation and stared at the pool table beneath her. I thought she was trying not to let the crowd see her cry.

Before I could step forward I felt someone holding me back. "Sorry man, that guy gave me twenty bucks to hold you back for a moment," one of the patrons said as he grabbed my shoulder. I felt myself go limp as I looked at Jessica's husband approaching Jessica behind Jules on all fours. Jessica climbed on up on the table next to Jules, and grabbed a handful of her hair and faced her towardthe crowd. I saw her eyeing up Jules' pussy as she gripped her hair. She was clearly enjoying the view of what I imagined was Jules' very wet pussy.

"You really fucked me today with my client," Jessica whispered to Jules. "So I made up my mind to come and fuck you, and now fuck you I will," she said as she motioned to Jake who bent down for something. "You are already so wet, it will be the perfect lubricant," she said as she grabbed the pool stick from Jake and inserted the thick end of the pool stick into Jules. Jules let out a loud moan in surprise and crowd lost their minds.

"Enough!" I yelled as I elbowed the patron behind me in the jaw. If the crowd wanted a show, we could give them a fucking show. I removed my shirt and tossed it at Jessica. I dropped my jeans and underwear at once to reveal my erect cock. "Fuck," I heard someone mutter.

By the time I got to the table Jessica had fucked Jules a enough times with the large end of the pool stick to evoke the response she had hoped. I could see that Jules was filled with pleasure, although she was not going to admit it to Jessica. When I had gotten to the table, I heard Jessica whisper to Jules, "When you cum, make sure you tell the crowd who made you cum like the slut you are. I pushed Jessica off the table and gently removed the dripping pool stick from my beloved's pussy. In its place I inserted my large, hard cock and was absorbed in the sound of Jules crying even louder than she had with the thick pool stick inside her.

I began to fuck her from behind. I gripped her neck as I thrusted forcefully behind her, whispering "Let's give them a show then baby." I saw she was dripping onto the pool table beneath us, as was my sweat. Then Jules took over. She laid me down on my back and hopped on top of my cock and rode me like a bronco. The crowd was cheering in a different manner now. I looked over at Jessica and she appeared perturbed. We had rerouted her humiliation and turned it into our own fuckfest.

I made Jules cum as she rode on top of me. Then I carried her to the wall and fucked her against it, leaving several indentations. She came in that position too. The third time she came, we were on the stage with the spotlights on us, I had her pinned on her back with each of my hands around her thighs as I thrusted. The third time was the charm, as she couldn't help but howl to the ceiling that she was cumming. As she exhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath, she smiled with satisfaction and giggled in disbelief.

I grabbed her gently by the hair and led her across the stage to a seat, and as I sat she spat on my cock and hopped on facing me. I warned her I was about to cum, and to her credit after sweating all of her weight and being held in several expert positions, she slid off and knelt at my cock peering above her. She stuck out her tongue like I was her favorite flavor of ice cream on a large cone and devoured my cock, giggling the entire time. She took every last drop...

12