Juliette's Time to Shine

Story Info
Juliette preps for her CEO Town Hall.
5.7k words
4.08
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules lay on her bare back on a bed that wasn't the one she shared with her husband. Her naked body resembled a star, with her wrists tied to each bedpost above her head and her ankles tied to the opposite corners at the bottom of the bed. The tie that I wore to work that day was fastened securely around her eyes. She could see nothing through it. In her mouth, the panties she wore to work. She could taste herself.

I had been watching her breathe excitedly for a few minutes. I could sense her vulnerability while I watched the breath enter her chest through her abdomen before reversing its way back out her delicate nostrils. I loved watching her limbs squirm, and for the time I watched I had been stroking the outside of my boxers. I was hardened for battle against the future CEO of a major corporation.

Still, I didn't make a move until she started to make more desperate sounds with her mouth. I could tell she was wondering if I was still there, watching her spread so provocatively. A woman of so much innocence, she had never been so vulnerable. She never had so much to lose.

It was time now. I imagined it had felt like eternity for her. Time must slow down when you are blindfolded naked and fastened in positions that leave nothing to the imagination and everything to crave. I climbed onto the bed from the bottom and straddled her outstretched body. I pulled her panties out of her mouth and she gasped excitedly.

"What have you been doing?" she asked, a hint of suspicion outweighed by conflicting longing for me.

"Working on your surprise," I whispered in her ear. I nibbled her earlobe gently. From her ear I traced my tongue down her neck and found my way down to her stomach. I licked and sucked across her waistline.

"You're such a tease," she huffed inbetween quick breaths.

"I love what you've done down there," I told her. I had adored her heart-shaved pattern when I stripped and tied her to the bed. Here I found myself gazing at once again.

"Well it's a special occasion," she quivered, trying to catch her breath. I took a lick of those beautiful lips between her thighs.

"Oh you have no idea," I laughed and exited the bed. She truly had no idea what I had planned for her, I only hoped she would forgive me when she figured it out. It was hard enough to convince her to let me blindfold her and tie her to the bed naked. She would have killed me had she known that was only the premise and not the story arc.

She panicked when she felt my weight leave the bed. It was just her again. Naked. Raw. Vulnerable.

"What do you mean?" she asked quietly. I didn't answer her. I silently pulled my briefs down to my ankles as I watched her think deeply.

"Why did you laugh?" she followed. I smiled and joined her again in the bed. I knelt over her hips and slapped my hard cock against the lips I had just licked. I grew harder at her yelp.

"Fuck me already," she begged.

"Dear, I just need to get you wet," I told her.

"I'm soaking wet!" she argued.

"Let me confirm," I said as I returned to her lips, this time inserting two of my fingers to feel inside her. I lowered my head and tasted those lips and licked her deep after. I also made she heard me lick my fingers. She loved that.

"I think you're ready," I said as I stepped off the bed again.

"Uh. Ready for what?!" she yelled, beside herself.

I got my phone from dresser and a few moments later the doorbell rang. Jules cursed my name over and over again.

"I'll be right back," I told her, leaving the room. Behind me I heard her ordering me to untie her so she could get dressed.

A few minutes later, I came back into the room and I saw her listening intently. She had heard me talking at the front door, and likely even heard a few footsteps come from the outside onto our hardwood foyer floor.

"It's okay babe," I told her. She said my name again, as a warning. I watched her try to move her limbs to cover her pride.

"Who is here?" she asked, notably anxious and not mad. She was too vulnerable to be mad, you could see every penetration point from where I stood.

I repeated, "It's okay babe," as I opened and closed one of the drawers to the dresser.

I climbed onto the bed and she began to squirm.

She said my name again, and I gently grabbed her neck to show her I was in control. Everything would be okay.

"Be a good showgirl," I whispered in her ear as I kissed her forehead.

"I'm naked!" she announced, as if I was unaware of her current circumstances. "..and I'm w..." the buzzing of her toy interrupted her as I saw every muscle of hers attempt to fight the heightened pleasure she felt.

"You look beautiful, Jules," I told her as her mouth opened and closed, trying not to let her animal out to play. It was of no used. I inserted my cock into her below where I held the toy, and she was defeated. She screamed louder as a result of her trying to hold it back, and I continued to slowly thrust into her as I held the head of the buzzing toy to her lips. The anticipation was too much, she couldn't stop making noise now.

She began to squirm and I teased her, "You're going to set a record in front of..."

"Fuck you," she whispered as she concentrated on my cock fucking her instead. She waved the white flag and began grinding into me and the toy. I turned off the toy and grabbed her hips. She made one last plea, "Please I don't want anyone to see me like..."

I interrupted her by beginning to thrust deeper into her. Not only did she say things and made sounds I never heard, her pussy expressed itself like it never had. We were both sweating profusely at this point.

She was close to orgasm when I pulled out.

"I'm sorry, darling," I told her.

"Fuck you," she huffed.

"Make sure you get this part," I said over my shoulder. She whimpered my name.

"Oh my goddddd" she started as I placed myself back inside her and began to thrust again slowly, but worked into a forceful thrust. She had entered pure sexual heaven and couldn't get past her primal need to orgasm. She would hate me later for it. As she moaned and shrieked, I untied her wrists. Then her ankles. She found herself flipped over face down on the bed, her pussy and asshole greeting our entrance. With every thrust, my cock pounded her into the sweaty sheets.

"I'm going to cum," she yelled as I raised her into doggy position. She screamed in ecstasy as she squirted onto my cock and onto the covers beneath her. It was at that point I kind of wished I had neighbors. Cum dripped from my cock as I pulled it out of her.

She fell onto the bed, exhausted. I removed her blindfold. She opened her eyes, hesitantly and saw my sweaty body and smile. She looked around to find no one else in the room.

"You're a fucking asshole!" she screamed, energy recovered, and slapped me across the face. I chuckled as I watched my cum still trickling down her thighs.

I deserved that slap and more.

"How did you...why did you..?!" she exclaimed, raising her hand to slap me again.

"You loved it," I told her. "You literally squirted on the covers! You've never done that before." I said as I showed her the beautiful mess she made. She was silent as she recalled the last couple minutes and focused on the hard evidence.

"Oh my god," she breathed, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"I did love it..." she admitted quietly, seemingly to herself. She quickly clarified, "If you do that to me for real, I'll kill you. Your cock is the only one I want inside me and your eyes are the only ones I want to see my naked body." I decided as her lover this was not the time to point out her husband also saw her naked body. Not to mention recent history included two dozen strangers seeing her naked and fucked by yours truly in the bar that night.

It's important to pick and choose your arguments with a married woman. Instead, I told her that was fair and kissed her on the wet cheek.

As we lay there on the sweat dampened sheets of my bed, I found my eyes looking into hers.

"You're an exhibitionist, whether you like it or not. You've evolved, Jules," I began. "And you have been so distant lately, I wanted to do something to mix it up. I'm sorry I scared you, but I had a feeling you would love it."

She smiled.

"I didn't think this much though," I chuckled as I looked down at the sheets.

She smiled in slight embarrassment as she buried her face into the bed. I could tell she was still in shock with the whole thing. She recovered quickly.

"Well if I am so dirty, you should treat me like it. I need a shower," she said as she got off the bed. She surprised me when she got on all fours.

"You want me to...?" I asked. We had watched some porn together but I couldn't believe she wanted me to do this.

"Gently," she ordered. There was that future CEO in her. I obliged.

I spanked her ass. Hard. She yelped.

I grabbed her hair gently and led her slowly out of the bedroom into the bathroom. In the bathroom, lifted her into the gray tiled shower. We fucked again until even the water temperature gave up on us and cold water splashed our hot skin. Between the cold water and exhaustion, she fell onto the shower floor and let the water wash over her. I watched the cum from my second orgasm that morning trickle out of her pussy and spiral into the drain at the far end of the shower. It was like a sign to come.

...

Jules sat at her office desk with pursed lips; something didn't feel right. She felt it deep inside her.

She thought she would feel untouchable, the lioness of the den, with how she had dealt with her confident challenger. For a week she enjoyed the spoils of her victory. Rumors traveled around the office that Jessica's husband was divorcing her, because after you watch your wife in pure ecstasy take another man's seed in front of a large audience, what other options are there really?

When the news first found Jules, she admitted she found it entertaining. She knew what Jessica had planned for her, so it was easy to rationalize her acts as moves of self-preservation. After that week, however, Jules' found guilt's arrival on her doorsteps and could not shake it from her mind's home.

It had been just over a month since that day, and there wasn't a day she hadn't thought about it. She couldn't help but feel now, with adrenaline no longer pumping and her hormones no longer tingling, that she had gone too far with Jessica -- and how it would be her exposed the next time around, or worse, fucked.

It was at least twice a week that Jules found herself reliving the final moments of that day, with Jessica standing up from being bent over, her naked body reflecting with sweat and the way her breasts moved as she hopelessly tried to catch her breath. Jules couldn't forget the way the Ben's cum dripped down the inside of Jessica's thighs and puddled onto the floor. Jessica's face of realization, embarrassment, and disgust -- it was a face that still made Jules wet a month later.

She would stare intently at the exact spot where Jessica was bent over, right in front of one of the wall sized windows. She recalled the faces of Jessica's colleagues, practically drooling over the glass. Her eyes found themselves, as they always did when lost in this dream-like state, staring down at the cum stain on the carpet. She had encouraged the cleaning crew to wash but not remove the stain. It was a trophy to her.

Inevitably, day dreaming about the time she orchestrated her most competitive rival to be fucked by a stranger's raw cock in public, she would unlock her desk and remove the toy I had bought her. It was shaped almost like a straw, and she loved the way it felt when she inserted it inside her. Most times she did not even need her own spit to wet her pussy -- the memories were enough to get her ready. She could control the toy with her own phone, but she often sent me an invite through the app to play DJ on her beautiful pussy from afar.

The invites lasted over a day, so sometimes I would call her the following day while she was in a meeting and she would retreat to her office or car so I could virtually tortured and tantalized her into orgasm. Many times I asked her to video call me so I could hear her moans and watch her eyes roll back into her head.

Jules had noted her recklessness. Pleasure had taken the wheel and held it firmly in its control. She always closed the blinds to those large windows, however most times the urge hit her like a train and she wouldn't remember (or care) to get up and lock her office door. She had been touching herself for fifteen minutes on this day, edging on the verge of climax when she heard a knock on the closed door. Thank goodness there was a knock. Jules quickly exited out of the app and was able to pull down her dress as it had been hiked up to her waist.

She didn't have the time to reach down to pull her panties up from her ankles before she heard the door open. Jules noted the steam of sweat in the air. She could smell her own aroma. Hopefully the open door acts as an open vent...

"Ma'am,", Georgina interrupted her wanton mind, poking her head through the now opened doorway. Jules smiled nervously. The front of her desk covered most of her legs, her assistant would have to look pretty hard to see her panties on the ground. She did appreciate the 'Ma'am', in fact Georgina had treated her overt respect in the last month.

Afterall, Georgina helplessly watched the demise of her own best friend at the hands of her own boss. Yes, she had changed her tune altogether now. Jules was starting to find her amiable and didn't care if this new behavior was a result of breaking her assistant or if Georgina had just learned that Jessica wouldn't be the type to associate with anymore.

"Ma'am," Georgina repeated politely, noting Jules' mind was elsewhere.

"Yes, sorry, Georgina, come in," Jules said as she stood up and flattened her skirt against her legs. She was successful in stepping out of her panties and placed her right foot on her discarded thong. She felt herself still tingling and wet -- why was it so easy to get her like this these days? On most days now she would forego wearing panties, unless she was attended a Board meeting in which she kept several pairs locked in her desk, made her more aware of her dampness. Today was the first day in two weeks that she had put panties on for work. She hardly recognized herself.

"I apologize for the interruption. It looked like you were deep in thought. Is it the CEO Town Hall?" Georgina asked, averting her eyes. Jules loved that too, it made her feel taller, the way her pet would practically bow before her.

The truth was, Jules had forgotten about the town hall for a few minutes. She was thankful for the time it would slip her mind, as it had been a major stressor as it quickly approached. It took long weeks to plan the town hall, not to mention the additional pressure that came with it. It was after this call that the entire company would vote on whether to make her CEO appointment permanent. To admit she was nervous, would be an understatement.

Damn it, Jessica. She cursed silently. Before Jessica, she would have been elated at this opportunity and incredibly proud of herself. Jessica's involvement had tainted her own feelings for this accomplishment -- and she wondered if the company felt that way too. It certainly didn't seem that way, the Board had even done a test study to predict the town hall vote. The results were overwhelming that not only would she be voted in as the permanent CEO, but she was adored by her employees. She wondered how many of them had heard about the events of that day, from those who had been witness to her conquer.

Jules found herself back in the room with her assistant.

"It's a lot of planning. Part of me can't wait for the moment to pass and get down to the work," Jules shared. She realized this was one of the few times she had been transparent with Georgina, and that her remark reflected that she thought she would be voted CEO. She should be confident in herself, right?

"Try to enjoy the present moment. You deserve all of it," Georgina told her with a smile. Jules noted her assistant's face was warm, but the word 'deserve' stung like a wasp's kiss on bare skin.

"I did interrupt you for a reason, though. Matt is here to help you set up your equipment," she said, bowing again.

"I thought Henry would be taking care of me?" Jules interjected, surprised. She had been communicating with him for the past week and the day before the town hall was not the opportunity for surprises.

"You know IT, it's hard for them to commit and they are entirely disorganized," Georgina said with a shrug. Jules felt slighted by Henry, as he had been so detail-oriented, but truth be told she just wanted the whole thing to be over. If Matt could get her set up today, then all she needed to do was prep for her town hall remarks.

"Of course, no worries. Let him in," Jules advised. As Georgina exited her office, she reached down desperately to claim her tiny thong and threw it into one of the drawers of her desk. She pulled the toy gently from inside and threw it into the desk and slammed it shut. She exhaled the near-miss.

'Underwhelming' would have been an understatement to Matt's presence when he entered the office. He had shaggy hair, circle framed glasses, and his attire gave Jules the impression that his mother laid it on his bed for him.

Matt was working diligently on her laptop, as she would be broadcasting the town hall using that camera from her office. He ensured the two recently mounted widescreens on the wall in front of her desk were also serviceable. Jules noted he was getting a lot of texts but assumed that was a day in the life of an IT professional. She did find it rude that every so often he would take the time to respond. She would be the CEO of this company soon after all.

Once he was finished with widescreens, his framed glasses found her.

"Do you want to use your cell phone as the audio backup in case your laptop malfunctions tomorrow?" he asked.

Malfunctions? She thought, irked. Wasn't that the reason he was there, to make sure it wouldn't 'malfunction'?

Jules was about to dig her literal heel in the ground when Georgina rushed through her open office door.

"Ma'am, I've tried my best but campus security is outside saying they are going to tow your vehicle. I've tried to explain to them that you can use the VIP parking as the interim CEO, but..." she stammered, nearly out of breath by the time she reached the end of her explanation.

IT now campus Security? Do they not know who she is? After tomorrow they certainly would, she thought. Admittingly she was seeing red, and this seemed an opportune time to vent out the ramped-up stress.

"Do what you need to do. I will be back in five minutes," she exhaled at Matt. As she left the office with Georgina, her stomach dropped when she realized she had let the momma's boy of IT alone with her personal phone, but she quickly breathed through her concerns once she reminded herself that she makes it a practice to delete all intimate photos she texts me. No, Matt would not be seeing any of her goods today.

The day was made even more bizarre when the campus police were no longer waiting outside the building. After they walked to her VIP parking spot and verified her car was still in place, Jules ordered Georgina to take care of the miscommunication with campus police. Georgina, at a loss for words, nodded in acceptance.

When Jules had arrived back in her office, her phone was placed on her desk, locked. Matt was 'double checking' the RAM performance on her laptop when she asked him for an update. She picked up her phone in front of him and did a brief scan. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Five minutes later he was gone.

Jules decided that since she didn't have to wait for Henry any longer, that she would call it a day and prep for the town hall at home. She was up until midnight editing and rehearsing. She could barely sleep into the morning between the continued guilt and the anticipation of what tomorrow would bring.

12