Juliette's Time to Shine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Jules arrived at the office promptly at 7 AM the morning of the CEO Town Hall. She felt confident with her venti coffee in hand and her leather portfolio in the other. Two notes were waiting for her as she entered her office. She opened the note with the neatly wrapped package first. The small pink parchment paper included the following typed instructions from myself:

1. Get naked.

2. Place clamps gently on your nipples

3. Slip into your harness and keep it on until I see you tonight

4. Enjoy this collar I got you. If anyone asks, it's a 'necklace'

5. Get your toy from your desk and insert it securely into those beautiful lips

6. Place bra and panties in box and place box in your closet. You won't need those today

7. Get dressed. You have a big day ahead! Let me take your mind off of it.

Jules noted how wet her pussy was from my commands. She was suspicious of the package, despite the knowledge of the toy I had gifted her myself.

Still she texted me, "Good morning."

My reply was quick, but she knew I was working on several projects and was used to early start times.

"Did you get my package?" the text read. She smiled at the confirmation.

"You are crazy! It's my CEO Town Hall!" she replied.

"I know. Send me proof you followed my instructions."

As she stood up from her desk she felt the dampness of her skit. Thank God it's black.

Jules felt the triple shots in her venti mixed in with her horniess and she hurried to her office door and locked it. She double checked it was indeed locked. She then pressed the button to close the blinds on the wall sized windows, including the ones behind her desk. She double checked they closed security as well.

She then stood up confidently, her legs like tingling and her pussy on fire and began to unbutton her blouse. She felt how hard her nipples were and was glad she brought a jacket to wear over it. Otherwise the entire company would be watching her erect nipples poking through the thin fabric the entire town hall. When her blouse was entirely unbuttoned, she reached for the zipper on the backside of her pencil skirt and slid it down at a risky speed and it pooled around her ankles. She stepped her heels out of the skirt cautiously and again confirmed the blinds were still closed.

Jules was incredibly close to bare in the privacy of her beautiful office. She wore the gold collar with several large, encrusted diamonds to make it look fashionable; she loved the coldness of the metal on her neck. Her blouse was open and clung to her shoulders. Her red heels demonstrated power despite her mostly naked circumstances.

She tilted her phone against the laptop and hit record. As she watched the red blinking light on her phone, she lifted her right leg onto her desk and stroked her juicy lips. She loved the contrast of her bright red heels and her pink pussy. She inserted two fingers into herself and winced in pleasure. She wanted to save herself for tonight, so she lifted her fingers to mouth, tasted herself, and said into the camera, "I can't wait to fuck you tonight."

She sent the short clip and smirked at the plethora of emoji's that were returned.

"I love the risk you put me through. I'll go through with this, but you can't turn on the toy during my town hall," she texted.

"Deal."

"Promise? This is really important to me, I need to be in my sane mind. You make me want to roar" she said, using a cute lion emoji.

"Of course. I promise."

She got dressed and placed the box with the note and her bra and panties in her office closet. She loved the way the toy felt inserted inside her as she walked, it felt even riskier than standing still. If her colleagues only knew.

Jules picked up the second note. It was from Henry, letting her know he had stopped by and wanted to make sure she was all set up this morning. Georgina arrived as she was finished reading the note.

"Let Henry know I am all set today," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Georgina said, in her hands was an extra coffee. "Looks like you are already set. Can I offer you another round?" she asked, laughing. It was a small cup, Jules noted. The extra caffeine wouldn't hurt. She accepted the coffee and sipped in front of her assistant to appear thankful. She saw Georgina glance down at her chest, and felt herself begin to sweat when she realized her nipples were likely still hard from arousal and poking through her shirt. She did her best to cross her arms.

On her way out, Georgina stopped for a moment. Jules felt flush, wondering if her assistant smelled her aroma.

"Everything okay?" Jules asked innocently.

"Yes, of course. I was noticing her...necklace...is that new?" she asked sweetly.

Jules felt the metal tight around her throat with her fingers. She forced a smile of innocence.

"Yes it's a gift for the occasion," she replied.

"You are a lucky woman," Georgina said fondly as she departed the office.

The rest of the morning was a mad rush. Chairman Glew arrived shortly before the town meeting was to begin. Jules ensured to put on her jacket before she met him in the lobby. They conversed on their way up to her office and when they arrived Glew held the door open for her. She thanked the man with a smile as she noted the struggle of the small elder man to keep the door open long enough for her to enter.

"It looks like you are ready to go!" he chuckled happily as he motioned to the office. Matt and Georgina waited by her desk at the back of the office space. The Chairman's motioning froze as his eyes met what had caught Jules attention to. There was a large black sheet hung over what appeared from the shape to be a giant easel. It wasn't in the office when she had arrived, had Matt or Georgina brought it up into her office while she was out meeting the Chairman?

Jules beat the Chairman to questioning the 'elephant' in the room.

"What is that? It's directly in view of my camera!" she panicked in the direction of both her helpers.

"We assumed you had it brought up, ma'am," Matt stammered. Momma's boy, she thought. "We really need to run through the equipment, ma'am," Matt urged.

'He's right, you have less than ten minutes," the Chairman assented as he wiped his forehead, perplexed.

"There will be a virtual background behind you, no one will see that," Matt assured her, waving off the large figure under black sheet. If Jules wasn't already so anxious she would have pushed further to have it removed, but instead nodded and joined Matt by her desk.

"You'll do great!" the Chairman said as advised he would see her after the town hall. He then exited the office space.

Jules glanced at the wall sized windows of her office. She had never experienced the feeling she was feeling now. Maybe it was the importance of the town hall, but she felt like a fish in a fishbowl. She felt vulnerable, as she stood behind her executive chair, feeling herself begin to perspire.

"Let's put the blinds down so I can focus during the call," she said as she confidently took the seat.

"Chairman Glew advised to keep them open for a more intimate experience for personnel in the office," Matt said as he reached for her laptop.

"Here's the deal," Matt began. "Keep this in your ear," he advised as he showed her the single earbud between his fingers. "Georgina will be in your ear during the whole call if you get stuck at any time. Take deep breaths and talk slow," he said as he gave her the earbud.

Georgina smiled. "Everything will be perfect. The company will see a whole new side of you," she said enthusiastically. Jules again noted how poorly she had treated Georgina previously, and how ironically she had become her strongest supporter. Guilt joined her feelings of vulnerability.

"I will be controlling the visual and audio from down the hall, and Georgina will be with me if you need to relay anything," he said. He picked up a remote from her desk and pressed a couple buttons. He then pointed towards the two widescreen monitors mounted infront of her desk. Jules noted the right monitor was still dark, but the left monitor displayed what she estimated was fifty live faces. She felt her heart do backflips for a moment but continued to focus on his instructions.

"You will be able to see yourself on the right left monitor once we go live," he began. The left monitor will shuffle through employees dialed into the call. Chairman's idea," he said.

"Obviously they can't see you until you are live," he smiled. He looked at his watch. "Five minutes until we go live. Couple last things.

"This is your mute button," he said as he showed her a button on her laptop screen. She nodded.

"Georgina will count you down from 5 before you go live," he said. Jules nodded again.

"Okay, sit down so we can make sure your view is all set. She obliged. They both looked at a square on her screen that showed her. Jules noted her background was her office and the black sheet draped over the easel were in sight.

"What about the virtual background?" she asked

"Oh that's odd," Matt mumbled as he focused on her screen. It looks like those options are grayed out. Listen, you look great and we don't have time to restart the system," he said quickly. She noted he looked nervous himself. Jules knew she only had about three minutes remaining and needed some time to calm herself alone. She told him it would have to do.

"Any last questions?" Matt asked intently. Jules couldn't think of anything. It seemed straight forward. Then she remembered her phone from the run through the day prior.

"What do I do on my phone if the audio goes down?" she said holding her phone up.

"I got the audio and visual, everything will be fine," he said, dismissing her. She was about to remind him about the run through when he made a conflicting remark, but she saw him glance nervously at his watch again, which redirected her back to needing some final moments to herself. Matt nodded at her confidently in conclusion and left the room to Georgina and Jules.

"I will let you know when to go live," she said with a smile. She turned to leave but paused and pulled out a small package from her purse.

"For the occasion," she smiled and placed it on Jules' desk. Jules noticed it was wrapped and felt the guilt again for treating Georgina as a pawn in her war against Jessica. That was all in the past now, she thought.

"Thank you, that's very sweet," she said, trying to show the regret of her previous behavior in her eyes.

"It's not from me, ma'am," Georgina said, her tone different, very much colder now. Jules looked down at the package and noticed a small note. By the time she had read it Georgina had closed the office door, leaving her alone in her fishbowl.

The note read, "What goes around, cums around -- Jessica".

Jules felt the warmth of her skin and the buzzing of her mind. She pushed the box to the far end of her desk to distance herself from it. She prayed she was wrong. She was answered when the toy inserted inside her began to buzz ever so softly. Her panicked brain screamed over the countdown. She was frozen. When she gathered herself, she heard the familiar voice of her rival in her ear.

"Time to shine, Jules. We are live."

12