July 4th Weekend

Story Info
Public and incest sex.
3.5k words
4.24
22.6k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 4th weekend, my mom informed us she would be going to visit her sister for the long weekend and would be leaving Saturday morning to take the six hour drive.

Shortly after making the announcement, she went to her room to watch her TV shows and to get ready for bed. As soon as her door was shut, I scooted closer to stepdad, and told him, "I want to have some public sex with you again this weekend, if you're up for it?"

"Oh, I'd be up for it sweetheart, or get up for it, you know me, little one."

The next morning mom got up early and left, by six am. By seven, I had already been edging for an hour when I heard dad coming up the stairs, to the second floor.

He walked right in and had only his skivvies on and a smile. "I am so glad we have some extended time to play with weekend, Merissa," he said as he moved to the side of my bed.

Once he was next to me, he leaned over and his mouth came to mine and he kissed me and as soon as soon as our lips touched, we both opened our mouths and our tongues went about playing in each others mouth. As he did his left hand came to rest on my left thigh, sending a shiver through my already tense body.

As we continued to kiss, his hand moved to my puffy mound and he slid a finger down across my engorged clit and right into my slick pussy. As he did this I gasped into his open mouth.

He continued to finger and kiss me, as well as use his thumb to rub my clit, and since I had been edging, I was already sexually heightened and in no time, I started to cum on his finger and broke his kiss and said, "I need you daddy."

He grabbed my left ankle and spun me around on the bed, so I was now facing him. I came to a stop and he lifted my left leg into the air, and as he did, he leaned into my pussy and kissed my swollen mound. "I am not going to fuck you right now, but I am going to make you cum some more with my tongue, if that is ok with you?"

"Of course is it more than ok, but know I really want your hot hard cock in my pussy and my ass this weekend."

"Oh, I know and all your little holes are going to get a workout before the weekend is over, trust me."

At this point, he pushed my legs back towards my chest and dove into my crotch. He started by kissing/nibbling on my inner thigh. He then moved down the inner thigh to my little puckered rose and licked my asshole for few seconds, then I felt his hands spread me a bit wider and his thick hard tongue then penetrated into my ass, sending a shudder through me and giving me goose bumps.

This combined with his hands gently scratching my inner thighs was getting my quite hot and I grabbed my right tit and started licking it and pinching the tight hard nipple.

Dad then pulled away from my asshole and said, "I really love getting you hot and bothered, as I can see your hot little pussy leaking as it leaves a string of grool as it runs down your crack. Your juices taste so fucking good."

"Oh, daddy I love leaking my juices for you to lick up. I really love it when they are combined with your hot load of cum."

He quickly moved back to my crotch and I could feel his tongue as he started at the top of my asshole and drug it up to the bottom of my pussy. I could imagine my juices accumulating in front of his tongue, as he stuck it into my hot pussy, I shuddered and came back to reality.

He spent another few minutes eating my juicy covered pussy parts and finally came to my large, swollen clit and sucked it into his mouth, causing me to cum and as I did, I said, "Can I have your cock in my mouth, daddy, please?

Once again, he spun me around and now my mouth was right on edge of bed and as I opened it, I pulled his underwear down exposing his 8+ inches of thick hard cock. I opened my mouth and directed it to me, and as I did, I used my left hand to pull him forward to me.

His cock slid over my lips and past my tongue as he pushed it all the way to the back of my throat, and then, after I relaxed it, he finally had his entire length in my mouth/throat and his heavy balls were resting on the bridge of my nose.

He then placed one leg then the other on the bed rails, and mounted the bed, in so doing he was now on top of me and he pulled my legs back and dove back into my pussy.

I now was bobbing my head up and down sucking on his cock. We went at each other like this for a minute or so, until I started to cum again, and as I did, he pulled back from my pussy, and in so, doing drove his cock the full depth of my mouth and into my throat and, I could feel his cock starting to spasm, as he flooded my mouth with a huge load of his hot cum.

After he was done, his cock slid from my mouth as he pulled out and back and as he did, he leaned over and again we engaged in full open mouth kissing.

When he was done, he slid off the bed and said, "I know it is early, but let's go to the pool and maybe we can fuck in the pool before anyone else shows up?"

Once we got there, we were by ourselves since our pool doesn't employ guards until noon and it while still warm-hot out, it was only partly cloudy, so still sunny, really.

I wore, a two piece bikini that was covering all the good parts, but still highlighted my tits and dad said it really made my ass 'pop."

Although 50+ yrs old, his body is amazing. He is 6' tall and weighs 210 pounds. Shaved head and since he lifts most days, he is muscular, without looking like a meathead. He does have a six pack, although he doesn't like to admit it. And, as mentioned, he has an eight+ cock with a very thick cut head. Today he was wearing board shorts and a button up shirt, that was not buttoned, thus showing a bit of his chest.

We both laid out or towels and I laid on my stomach, and asked him to give me some oil. I had untied my straps, thus allowing some side boob to show.

He started on my neck and was rubbing the oil in nicely and I could feel my pussy getting hot again. When he got to my back with the oil, he took some time rubbing some into my side tit, which only made me hotter.

He moved to my legs, and starting at my ankle moved his way upwards towards my pussy and as he did so, he casually spread my legs a bit. By the time he got to my upper thigh, his hand slid in the gap quite easily.

As he rubbed the lotion into my skin, more than once he ribbed my pussy, which is easy to do since I have very large labia, which are now fully inflamed from both getting fucked shortly ago, and his stimulation via his hand.

He laid on his back and I noted he was a bit chubbed and after a short time he was asleep, as evidenced by his occasional snore.

I gave him a bit of time and then decided it was time to get him covered with some SPF. As I applied it to his back I leaned over and lightly kissed his neck, I noticed some goose bumps and then moved to his legs. As I applied it from his feet towards his ass, I massaged some into his inner thigh, and as I did, I touched his balls.

It was then that his eyes popped open and he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, and opened his mouth as he pulled my head to him. Once we met, we kissed passionately for a few moments while he rubbed and grabbed my ass.

After a few moments of this, I broke the kiss and said, "Let's get in the pool." After we jumped in at opposite ends we met in the middle, wherein I jumped on his back and tried to dunk him, and failed, but in so doing had spun around such I was now wrapped around his waist and it was then I felt his hard, hot cock against my pussy mound.

He walked with me like this a few steps to the wall at a depth he could stand, and l had my back to the wall and again started making out with me and groping my tits.

I was getting quite hot and wet and eventually moved my hand to my suit bottom and slid it to the side, then grabbed his cock inside his suit bottom and directed it into my pussy.

He pounded me for a few minutes until this teen girl shows up, smiles and waves at us as she walked to other side of the pool. Dad grabbed my hips, and said, "lock your ankles baby and let's walk about the pool."

He did exactly that, I held on around his neck and my ankles his waist as he simultaneously walked around the pool, while his cock was buried in my pussy. It was awesome and then it was ruined, when a family showed up and the kids jumped in the pool.

I jumped out a few minutes before dad did, as he was hard.

I was still very horny and as dad sat down on his lounger, I straddled him and kissed his neck and told him, "my pussy is so wet and hot for your cock, right now I need you in me, and I want you in my ass, before the day is over."

I felt his cock twitch and then kissed him full on the lips and the lady, I am pretty sure let out a little gasp.

I sat there a bit, until I could tell he was no longer rock hard and then got off.

We both packed up our stuff and as we walked passed the lady and her kids, I grabbed his hand and said loud enough for her to hear, "thanks for bringing me to the pool, daddy."

The drive home is not that far, and as soon as I got into his truck, i pulled my bottom aside and spread my fat pussy lips and had a finger in my pussy and used my thumb on my clit.

As I said, it is only a short drive, other wise dad might have crashed.

As we pulled into the garage, I slid across the bench seat and straddled him, as I pulled his head to mine and we met with our mouths open and tongues out, as we started some deep soul kissing, he as also massaging my ass with one hand and my tit with the other, as I ground on his lap and hardening cock.

We finally broke the kiss and I slid off his lap and into garage, and entered house prior to him, but even in those few seconds and steps, I was already naked by time he entered.

I slid to my knees as I grabbed his board shorts and pulled them down, and watched as his hard 8' cock sprung out.

He grabbed my hand in mid air, and said, "not yet baby girl, you're gonna need

wait."

He took me by my hand and led me to her room, in which we have attached restraints, easily hidden and he pulled out and said, "this is gonna be fun, loved one."

He then disappeared to his room and came back with a nice little bottle of lube and a lovely metal anal plug.

He also told me he had popped a viagra™ so would be able to cum a couple of times.

I was already excited, at this time and asked, "what are you going to do to your little girl, daddy."

"I intend to lick, nibble, kiss, bite your entire body, focusing on the erogenous areas I know of until, I get to your little rose bud, at which time I am going to plug your hot little ass. I am then going to eat your delicious pussy for quite a while, edging you more then twice before, I allow you to cum, during which time I am going to plough into your by then sloppy wet pussy and fuck you until I dump a hot load of my pent up cum into you."

He went ahead and got started on the oral pleasuring of my little body. He was being so deliberative and slow, I was begging him to hurry and get to my pussy.

He did not get there soon enough, as he was indeed licking, biting, kissing my entire body and eventually got to my ass hole and stuck his tongue in me as well as rimming me and making me hotter than fuck. Finally, he stopped, and I heard the top 'pop' on the lube and then felt the tip of the plug at my little bud.

He pushed it against me, and as he did, I started pushing, and then relaxing that little sphincter, and as I did I could feel ever more of the plug dilate me until, I finally felt it pop into my ass and fill it, nicely.

He then started with his tongue at the bottom of my pussy, He licked up both sides at least half a dozen times, never getting on my clit, which I could feel was hot and swollen.

He brought me to the edge, twice and on third time, as promised, as I started to cum, he propped up onto his elbows and slammed his hard cock into the pit of my hot, sloppy pussy.

I came on his cock and could feel my pussy squeezing his luscious cock. "God damn, daddy fuck me hard, I am cuming all over your cock."

He continued to pound me, and adjusted his body such that his cock was rubbing on my inflamed and engorged clit with every stroke.

I could also feel his cock hitting the plug in my ass with each stroke and was building to another orgasm and wanted his cum in me as well, so I placed my manicured fingers down at my pussy and was letting them gently hold onto and guide into me with each stroke, as I know he loves a French manicure.

He plunged his cock in me a few more times and I could feel it swelling in anticipation of dumping his hot load into me and I was getting closer as well.

I told him, "I can feel your cock swelling and getting ready to fill me up daddy, and I am going to cum all over your cock as you do."

He grunted and said, "here it cums little girl."

I felt his cock swell and spasm, as the first rope of his cum shot out of him and into my pussy, he bottomed out and the next rope I felt hit my cervix, as his cock was resting against it.

I started to cum, as I held him deep in me and moaned, "I love your hot daddy cum in me." As I said this, I too started to cum.

Dad said, "my god your little pussy is squeezing my cock so hard and milking me dry, love."

"Fill my pussy with your hot load, daddy."

"Oh, I did my love, I did."

He slid his cock from my pussy and as he did I felt a large glob of his cum slide down my taint to my asshole.

It was then dad, used my legs and pushed them back exposing my pussy and ass and he leaned in and, using his tongue grabbed that glog of cum, and then came to my mouth with it and as he kissed me, opened his mouth as I did mine and felt that load of cum slide into my mouth.

We made out for a few more seconds and then I swallowed that load and our combined saliva and said, "I want more cum, daddy."

"The rest is all mine, love-bug."

He went back to my crotch and starting at my ass, around the plug, started licking me and then around my wet hot pussy and finally slid his tongue into my slick cunt and I could feel it slithering around on my pussy walls.

While he was doing this, and as my orgasm approached he started moving the plug in and out of my ass, not actually exiting, but getting closer.

As I felt my orgasm imminent, I knew he knew and he started suckling on my clit, which sent me over the top.

I was mid-orgasm, when he removed his face from my pussy as he also pulled the plug from my ass, which only served to make my orgasm peak again.

As I peaked this time, he timed the insertion of his rigid eight inch cock perfectly with the spasm of my asshole.

He buried his cock, deep in my ass and just held it there.

I could feel the heat of his hard cock in my ass and I loved it.

My legs were pushed back a bit, and I could watch his cock sliding in and out of my ass, and I took my left hand and brought it up and under my hips and wrapped it around his cock, so I could feel it, as well as I knew he loved seeing my French manicured nails holding his cock.

"I love the nails on your fingers, holding and stroking my cock, little girl."

"I know you do and I love having your cock stroking in and out of my ass, and I can't wait til you fill it with your loads, daddy"

By now he was leaning over and driving in and out of my ass, while supporting himself on the bed, next to me.

He eventually placed a hand on my right tit and started squeezing it, and pinching my nipple, making both nipples hard.

He moved it to the back of my neck and pulled on me, to bring me in close enough proximity to have us open mouth kiss, which he knows I love.

As we broke the kiss and he assisted my head lying back down, his right hand was then moved to the base of my neck.

I could feel my pussy start to get wet, as I knew he was going to choke me, which I love, A LOT!

I moved my left hand from his cock to his right forearm, and started gently stroking it. I also was gently pulling his hand higher on my neck.

"Don't worry little lover, I am going to choke you good and hard as we are both cuming," dad said as I finally had his hand at base of my throat.

He now started slowly and deliberately driving his cock in and out

of my wanting ass, and when he was fully in, he'd hold it briefly and flex his pelvic floor, thus flexing his cock, which would also swell a bit.

In the mean time, my hand had drifted to my hot pussy and swollen clit and labia and started using the wetness being generated to finger myself and rub my clit.

I could tell daddy was getting close, due to his breathing and his hand on my neck was starting to squeeze.

"I am getting close to clamping down on that cock of yours when I cum daddy. I can't wait to cum as you choke me."

"Baby, I am going to flood your tight little ass with a huge load of cum."

He started ever so slightly increasing the rhythm he was fucking me, as well as squeezing my neck.

I was right at the edge, when I felt him push hard into my ass, while at same time, was now squeezing really hard, when I felt my orgasm start.

I remember feeling his cock swell and felt a rope of his cum shoot into me, as well as the first wave of my orgasm and the start of the second.

Then I awoke with daddy kissing me on my soaked wet pussy, before he slid up my torso and said, "there is my baby girl."

He then kissed my wanting and willing open mouth.

We made out for a bit and then I said, "well that was the best way to start this weekend, daddy."

More to follow...