All Comments on 'July's Stunning Wedding Night Ch. 01'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not really sure

I'm not really sure how i want to vote for this story . Not to bad , but not overly good either . One thing for sure is that July is a cheating slut . The father should of never done what he did to his son . If there would be another chapter witch i doubt there will be . I would hope that the husband/son Greg finds out about there affair and dumps both of there cheating asses .......

Tastee323Tastee323over 11 years ago
I Like It

Good story!! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For someone with a catalogue of stories as long as yours ...

... I'm very surprised at how poor this story is!!

You are very much in need of a Proof Reader to help you reduce the number of spelling, punctuation and grammar errors, plus an Editor to help sort out a confused story line!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

I agree with a previous comment - it needs better proof-reading. However that comment itself makes me laugh because the very first comment from a reader on this story itself needs proof-reading ("there" ... "their"). I had to read the first three paragraphs of this story a second time, then once again, before I got the hang of what they were trying to say. However, these repetitions did force me to slow down and read the story more closely to get a better enjoyment of it. Do I want the wife to find out about the cheating? No, for three reasons. (1) the father gives her such enjoyment (2) the son gives her such enjoyment (3) he has taken them both into his home and so equally has the task of caring for the offspring.

LylsLylsover 8 years ago

A prequel would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a terrible woman that would do this to her husband, and with his father no less (who is also a scumbag but not quite as bad as most guys in his position would cave). Such delusional selfishness, not wanting to give up either man but it's clear that the father-in-law is the one that really makes her happy. The husband just provides a comfortable safety net that she doesn't want to give up. People like that make me sick to my stomach. If I ever end up with someone like that and find out about it, you can be sure I'll happily do the time for killing their worthless asses. Of course I would make sure these consequences are well-known at the beginning; at least then I can hold my head high - hey you knew what would happen and you still did it, so that's on you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous