JuMANji - The Adult Version, Scene 01

Story Info
College students get an adventure of a lifetime.
2.7k words
4.3
18.9k
29
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers

Karen was stuck in the dirty basement storage room going through the container of junk they'd bought in the Container Wars spoof they'd done with the other sororities at Faber College. They'd found a few good items in the storage unit they'd bought, but there were a few items they needed to research. Being the only 'geek' in residence at the Pi Delta Pi sorority, she was tasked with checking out some of the electronics that had been stashed in the container. She'd been able to go through the old computer games and various console games pretty easily. Most of it was only of value to collectors, but the condition of the dusty packaging made most of it useless.

There was one strange console with a game she'd never even heard of... Jumanji.

She plugged it into the tv and let it go through its startup while she plugged in the old d-pad controller. The graphics that came up on the TV were cheesy, but they were slightly better than the fake lion's roar and the lame drums. The splash screen seemed promising, "A game for those who seek to find, a way to leave their world behind".

Karen's eyes lit up at that, "Now that'd be awesome!"

She clicked the New Game button and the screen transferred to a character selection screen. It was pretty plain, didn't even show images of the characters.

How lame!

"Uhg! It's just a stupid kids game."

She tossed the controller in disgust, shut off the TV and picked up the only two items with something: an original still-in-the-shrink-wrap Leisure Suit Larry and Grand Theft Auto games. She knew they'd get a decent amount for those two items. Collectors were always looking for old games like that... as juvenile as they were, they appealed to most male gamers. She made her way up the stairs, excited to show what she'd found. Maybe the other girls would stop giving her such a hard time about being a nerd.

So focused on showing off, she didn't notice the eerie green glow in the darkness behind her.

The following day, Karen went back down into the basement den with a new pledge, Janice.

"We just need to take the box of crap to the flea market and get whatever we can." Karen picked up a pile of worthless games and dropped them back into the box they'd come in, while Janice picked up their collection of console accessories near the TV.

"What about this?" Janice asked curiously, barely containing a snicker.

Karen glanced over, "Oh, that, it's just a-... What the-...!!"

The Jumanji game from yesterday was different. Much different! The sleek console looked state-of-the-art. The old d-pad controllers were replaced with wireless controllers that looked like they'd fit into her hand comfortably. Even the game was different: Ju-MAN-ji. The muscular, bare-chested black man on the cartridge label was incredibly handsome. Just looking at him made her legs quiver.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Karen breathed. She felt a flush of excitement as she turned on the TV.

Gone were the dated graphics as a video played like a movie trailer. The man from the cover spoke in a seductively deep voice, "For those who seek to find, a way to leave their world behind... Welcome to Ju-MAN-ji." The scenes that followed showed various women's faces screaming in the throes of passion. Some in pleasure. Some in pain. Their contorted faces made it hard to tell which was which. The slapping of skin-on-skin with the overlay of the screams blurred the line between pleasure and pain all the more.

Every other scene included the stud of a man involved in seemingly x-rated embraces with different women. She barely noticed the drumbeat in the background building a crescendo as the scenes unfolded faster and faster. The moans, groans and screams filling her ears grew louder and more passionate. It all broke off with the loud crack of a whip, silencing all the women's cries.

The only sound left in the room was the heavy panting coming from Janice.

Karen glanced over and was shocked to see Janice with her hand down her pants, her eyes still glued to the screen.

"Janice! What's wrong with you?!"

Janice jerked guiltily away from the TV to look at Karen. Janice's eyes grew hard and she gave Karen an angry look.

"Karen, what's wrong with you?!"

Karen faced paled as she glanced down to see her own hand stuffed down her shorts. She quickly pulled her hand out and looked at Janice guiltily.

Janice hadn't bothered removing her hand and Karen could see the slow movement of her hand still working.

"God! That was HOT!" She grinned at Karen, "Let's play!"

Karen couldn't agree with her more. She strapped the controller to her hand. She swiped her hand to switch to the screen to select a character. There appeared to be four options: Jennifer Everdeen, Scarlett Romanov, Alicia Croft, or Kate Selene. Karen scrolled through them quickly. Jennifer was a fit platinum blonde and gave a title, "Size doesn't matter". The busty redhead Scarlett character pursed her lips at her blowing her a kiss when she came up, "Kiss of heaven". The brown-haired athletic Alicia batted her eyelashes coquettishly, "Loaded Gun". Dark haired Kate wore equally dark skin-tight leather-like clothes on her lean body. She turned around to reveal an incredible bubble-butt, "Backdoor girl".

When she flipped back around to Jennifer, she hadn't noticed much of a difference, so she selected that one with her controller.

Janice connected another controller and clicked the button to join. The icon became active, but whenever she moved over a character to select, it had a graphic in red. "Must be 18 to play!"

Janice balked, "WHAT THE HELL!?!!"

Karen stared, "isn't your birthday in a few days?!"

"Yeah, but how does it know I'm only 17?!"

Karen shrugged, "not sure." Her eyes were stuck back on the picture of the man on the cartridge fantasizing about what it'd be like to be wrapped in those arms.

Janice whined, "Damn! I really want to play too!"

"I guess you can watch... or why don't you go get Sara and Wendy. See if they want to play."

Janice's eyes lit up, "yeah! That'd be hot!" She shot Karen a quick glance and blushed furiously, but Karen's eyes were still on the game. "Don't start without us!" She jumped up and ran to the stairs.

As soon as she was gone, Karen looked back and forth between the TV and the hot model in apprehension. She glanced over at the stairs, before looking back at the TV and clicking the start button.

Janice returned a few minutes later with Wendy and Sara, "I swear! This isn't like anything you've ever seen! It's so hot!!"

At the bottom of the stairs she pulled up short, confused.

The TV was off and the game was silent... and there was no sign of Karen.

"Karen?!... Where are you?" Janice looked around concerned for a moment, but shrugged it off, thinking Karen had just chickened out. "Whatever. You're not going to believe this!"

Wendy and Sara were looking at her like she was crazy.

Janice turned on the TV, then the game and looked expectantly at the screen.

Nothing happened.

She flipped the power on the game.

Nothing.

Reseeded the cartridge. Checked the cables connecting it to the TV. The power cable.

Still nothing.

Sara flipped her perfect blonde hair, "if you ever do get it going. Do please forget to mention it, ok?!" She said in an infuriatingly superior tone.

Wendy laughed, "Really, Janice." The two went back upstairs as Janice continued fiddling with the game trying to get it working.

She dropped in frustration in front of the TV. Staring at the game. She clicked the start button on the controller in desperation.

The TV screen wavered and large red letters, "You must be 18 to play this game!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen opened her eyes to find herself in a forest. Trees hundreds of feet high created a canopy over her, hiding the sky. Their thick trunks and branches were thick with wildlife. The calls of birds sang though the air. Lush vegetation covered the ground with small game trails crisscrossing the clearing around her.

"What the hell?!" She screamed, looking around panicked. "Hello?" Her heart was pounding in her chest. "Is anyone there?"

She quickly realized there was something very different about her... two somethings, to be exact. She stared down in bewilderment at the two very large appendages that protruded from her chest. She lifted her hands to grasp them, certain something was attached to her.

She gasped as her hands clutched her breasts.

They were hers!! She had Tits!! Big ones, too!

She'd come to accept her A-cups, but she still felt envious whenever she saw other women flaunting their cleavage.

She pawed at her new breasts for a few moments in exhilaration before everything clicked in place.

"I'm in the game," she said in awe. She reached over her shoulder to grab her ponytail, knowing as soon as she touched it that it wasn't hers. She pulled it around staring dumbly at the platinum blonde locks.

She blinked a couple times in shock. Even going so far as giving the hair a yank, still not believing it was hers.

"Ow!" She winced. Definitely hers.

She looked down at the rest of her body. She chuckled as she had to lean forward to see over those huge boobs!

The outfit she wore was a strange choice for being outdoors. She has a short camouflage halter top that barely contained her breasts with a pair of even smaller shorts that fit her like a second skin. Her knee-high leather boots looked rugged enough, but she didn't quite understand the need for a three-inch heel.

Karen had never really looked at women sexually before, but she could feel the wetness growing between her legs. She was sure she'd have a large wet spot showing soon.

She quickly stopped checking out her new body and looked around.

It was strange. As soon as she stopped appraising her new body her arousal practically disappeared.

She shrugged it off knowing she had more important things to work out.

"If this is the game, there should be some instructions somewhere."

As if on cue, her eyes spotted a small crate hidden under the foliage nearby. She ran over to it. Seeing it was sealed, she grabbed a pry bar from her hip pocket, and popped the lid before she'd even had time to think.

She stared at her hands and arms in amazement... and immediately started getting wet again.

"What the hell is wrong with me?!"

She looked in the crate and was surprised by the array of supplies. She reached down to explore it...

And everything disappeared!

She squirmed suddenly feeling a wide assortment of gear around her body... and she instinctively knew where everything was. Without looking, she tapped the hunting knife at her hip, the silk rope over her shoulder, the small pack on her back, the small flashlight on her hat... she knew she had a laundry list of other items arrayed about her body.

Starting inventory for an adventure game.

She glanced in the crate and all that was left was a letter.

She opened it and read quickly:

Dear Ms Everdeen,

The once peaceful and thriving country of Jumanji has been invaded by a criminal organization. They have turned Jumanji into a hub for the human slave trade. Women are forced to become sex slaves for the mastermind of the organization until they are sold to the highest bidder.

I beg you to help drive this organization from Jumanji and free the people forced into slavery.

All we know is that their leader, Master Kwame, is searching the diamond mines for something... something ancient and powerful.

Please save Jumanji.

Finding the power of their gang

will likely take quiet a bang.

To loosen their power and free the town

you'll need to take the garrison down.

The final task will seem to be worse,

you must forgive and remove a horrid curse.

When all is done, to leave the game

All you need, is to call out its name.

She stared at the letter for a little while going over the details. It'd been a while since she played an adventure game like this... and she immediately scoffed. She'd never played anything like this! Still, she went over the letter a few times noting the details, especially that last rhyme. That seemed important.

She folded it and it immediately disappeared from her hand. She was initially worried it was gone, but she knew it was in a pocket in her backpack.

"Game mechanics. Interesting."

She had to think about it, but she realized she knew every single thing that was in her pack.

Karen was so distracted cataloging everything she carried that she didn't notice the birds had unexpectedly gone quiet.

The eerie silence eventually caught her attention, and she drew her knife looking around.

"Well, hello there, darlin'?!"

She spun around to see a huge black man as he stepped through the pervasive underbrush. His muscular bare chest was heavily scarred and tattooed. He had a wicked scar from the eye patch down his left cheek. He wore a pair of loose camouflage pants and big black boots. He was twirling a length of rope in his hands as he grinned at her.

Jennifer held the knife in front of her deftly. Her mind was already running through her options on how to take him out even though all Karen wanted to do was run.

The man lunged forward at her trying to catch her hand in a loop of rope.

Jennifer's instincts took over. Her off-hand whipped out scratching at his one eye. As he flinched away fearfully, her other hand slipped forward and sliced the knife through his neck.

His hands clutched at his neck as the blood spurted between his fingers and his eye widened in shock.

Karen stared in disbelief. She'd actually killed someone!

As his face paled, the shock in his eye faded, but a smirk appeared on his face.

Suddenly, she felt a rope drop over her head and constrict about her neck. She was jerked backwards off her feet to the ground. She tried to cut the rope with her knife, but another pair of hands caught her arm.

"No more of that, rabbit."

She felt the knife pried from her fingers as another man kneeled on her hand.

She looked around, realizing there were more men around her. Huge, black men. Bare-chested and muscular. Their hard bodies sporting a variety of tattoos and scars. All wearing similar camouflage pants with big black boots. She felt strong hands grabbing her feet and tying her weakly struggling legs with more rope.

"We'll have to teach you some manners, rabbit." One of them grinned, slapping her across the face. He had a bald head, a gold ring in his nostril with a thick goatee mustache.

His head careened forward from a hard blow.

"Do NOT damage the merchandise!" A deep voice commanded.

Karen immediately felt her panties getting wet. That voice!

The man that slapped her pulled away meekly, "Yessir!"

Another man stepped forward. It was the model from the case. The one from all the videos as he ravished a multitude of women. He strode up until he towered over her... In the flesh! Her eyes drank him in as she felt a rivulet suddenly flood her panties

"That's my job!" He grinned down at her.

She swore she almost came right then.

He bent down and grabbed the rope tied to her neck and lifted her easily. He lifted her to her feet as she stared forward at his chiseled chest, but he kept lifting her until she was eye-to-eye with him, her feet dangling in the air. She clasped at the rope around her neck, vainly trying to loosen it enough to allow her to breathe.

He leered at her as she swung feebly in the air before him. His massive arm flexed as it held her aloft, the muscles rippling to match the fluttering in her stomach.

"I shall enjoy breaking you, my dear!"

The cruel smile on his face still made her gush in excitement as the world faded to black.

WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers