JuMANji - The Adult Version, Scene 02

Story Info
Haunted by dreams, Janice joins the game... with friends.
2.8k words
4.6
8.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers

Another night of sex crazed dreams.

Janice just couldn't get the game out of her head. Her dreams that night were again filled with screams of women being pleasured and punished. Both of which aroused her to no end. She woke to drenched sheets... again! She sniffed them as she pulled them off. The concoction of her bodily fluids was difficult to identify, but she had a good idea it wasn't all sweat.

Her eyes suddenly grew huge.

"I'M 18 NOW!!"

She threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and practically ran to the door. She didn't bother with finding shoes, combing her hair or even brushing her teeth. She might be able to finally play the game that she'd been obsessing over the last few days.

She was in such a hurry as she ran out the door, she plowed into a guy that was about to knock on her door. He caught her in his arms as they tumbled to the ground.

"Janice! Damn!! Where's the fire?" a girl's voice said. The pretty auburn-haired girl jumped back to avoid being added to the pile.

'In my panties!!' Janice immediately thought. "Oh, Kevin! I'm so sorry!" She recognized the two of them immediately. "Sorry, Stacy! What are you guys doing?!" She asked as she lifted herself off him.

"Looking for you, actually." Kevin grumbled, "Stacy still hasn't heard from Karen and you're the last one to see her."

Kevin was Stacy's boyfriend, but she was Karen's roommate. No one had seen Karen since Janice had left her at the game two days before.

She'd just disappeared.

Janice's face suddenly become ashen.

Maybe it was having this discussion while her dream was so vivid in her mind, but the woman screaming in her dreams, the intense pleasure and/or pain screams... all sounded like Karen! She'd never seen the woman's face or any part of her, but somehow Janice suddenly knew it was Karen.

"What is it, Janice?" Stacy must have seen the emotions playing across Janice's face.

"I think you need to come with me." She said quietly. She got up and walked away quickly without waiting for a response.

Kevin and Stacy shared a confused look, then shrugged and hurried to catch up.

"It's crazy, I know. But I think this game is the key to finding Karen." Janice explained on the way. "It's unlike anything you've ever seen before... and it's... intense!"

The basement den was exactly as she'd left it the day before. None of the other girls ever came down here. She'd had come by yesterday with Kevin and Stacy to show where she had last seen Karen, but Janice had been too embarrassed to bring out the game with Kevin there.

After they had left, she had tried opening the game again only to get the dreaded, "too young" massage... That had really bothered her. One more damn day!

But now... she led Kevin and Stacy over to the game.

"She'd found this in the container we bought. Karen could play, but I kept getting a 'Must be 18 to play' message." She looked at them.

Kevin was an avid gamer, so he was immediately interested in the controls and the console. The game? Not so much. But He gave her a funny look at her comment.

"You actually put in your real birthday when you signed in?" He scoffed like she was an incredible noob.

She looked at him squarely, "I didn't sign in." She stared at him as he looked at her, "It just knew."

Kevin stared at her unbelievingly for a moment, expecting the punchline, but slowly paled as Janice's face didn't waver.

"Wait? What do you mean, 'it knew'? It's just a game... Isn't it?!" Stacy wasn't much of a gamer, but certain things were obvious.

"There's gotta be an explanation." Kevin was shaking his head, but voice wasn't quite as sure as he sounded.

Janice's hand quivered as she reached for the controller.

"When I tried this yesterday, it said I needed to be 18 to play." She strapped the controller to her hand slowly. "Today's my birthday." She gave them each a nervous little glance before she pressed the power button on the console.

She nearly fainted away as the opening video started. Stacy and Kevin were immediately enthralled. Janice was looking at it a little differently this time. The montage of sexy clips was arousing, but her mind was fixed on the thought: was Karen really stuck in the game?

Then it happened.

A clip showing a close up of the black man from the cover's face as he grimaced in ecstasy. Before him a woman, her dark hair plastered to her face by sweat and cum, her arms stretched above her in different directions as her mostly hidden face was twisted in a grimace of pain... or was it the height of pleasure?

But at the last moment, the man's shoulders flexed as he ground against her and her face raised to the heavens as an orgasm rocked her.

"Karen!!" Janice screamed in shock. It was Karen in the clip!

Kevin and Stacy both shook themselves for a moment tearing their eyes from the screen.

"What? Where?!" Kevin looked around.

Stacy stole a momentary glance around but was soon back staring at the rest of the erotic montage.

"For those who seek to find, a way to leave their world behind!"

Janice stared at her, then over at Kevin.

"She is in the game! I saw her in the clip!!"

He looked at her like she was crazy for a moment.

"This is no regular game." Janice said quietly, doing her best to tune out the sounds coming from the TV. She looked over at Stacy.

The cute girls face was rapt as she stared at the screen. Her lips parted in wonton desire as her hand slowly slid towards her shorts.

"Watch her, Kevin," she whispered quietly, nodding toward Stacy.

They watched as she gently worked her hand into her shorts as her other hand moved to clutch at her breast. Moans escaped her lips as her eyes took in every scene unfolding in the screen. Her hands began working harder at their respective regions as the drumbeat increased. Her moans grew to match the screams on the screen until the whip-crescendo left her in a gasping, quivering heap.

Kevin's mouth was gaping as he stared at his typically repressed girlfriend getting herself off in an open place. Stacy slowly recovered and looked excitedly at them.

"Wow! Are we going to play now?!" She asked excitedly, her hand still unconsciously in her shorts rubbing herself.

Kevin was even more stunned. Forget just being repressed. Games like these were strictly taboo for her. Porn was a breaking-up offense. She didn't even like seeing movies that were overly explicit in their depictions of sex. They'd been dating for a few weeks now and all they'd been doing was kissing and some light petting.

Janice had moved on the character selection screen. She moved her cursor between the different characters. No warning about needing to be 18 to play. She moved over the Jennifer Everdeen character and selected her.

"Character cannot be played" text popped on the screen over the character.

Janice gasped in fright.

"That's the one Karen had selected!!"

The three stared at each other.

"Are you sure you want to play, Stacy?" Kevin was still flabbergasted that she'd want to play something like this.

"Don't you keep asking me to loosen up?" She chided him, "It's just a game."

Janice was staring at Stacy in disbelief. That response was so out of character for her, but Stacy's eyes were glued to the game, "Ooo, I think she looks like me, doesn't she?!"

She'd selected the red-headed Scarlett character.

Kevin glanced back at the game and immediately gasped, "Shit! That's Scarlett Johansson!" He stared, "Bigger lips and tits, but that's her!" He looked at the other characters, "FUCK! That's Alicia Vikander!... and J Law! Holy Shit! Kate Beckinsale, too!" He gaped, "This game must have cost a fortune to make!" He had selected the Kate Selene character, "God! She looks amazing! It's her Pearl Harbor likeness!" He quickly selected her, his eyes lustily taking in Kate's swaying hips.

That left Alicia for Janice. Janice nervously selected the last character and the center of the screen wavered, revealing the words, "Press start to begin your adventure".

Janice glanced over at the eager faces of Stacy and Kevin.

She stared at the start button on her controller a moment, before she closed her eyes and pressed the button.

---------------------------------------------

She immediately felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. She clenched her eyes closed until the feeling passed and she felt a warm breeze on her face.

Startled, she opened her eyes to find herself in a jungle! The vegetation sounding her was thick and lush. It reminded her of the time she'd gone to Costa Rica. She'd somehow been expecting it so she took it better than Stacy (now, Scarlett) and Kevin (Kate). Janice watched as the two of them jumped in a panic.

"What the hell?!" Kate yelled.

"AAAAHHH!!" Scarlett sagged down into the underbrush, looking fearfully around expecting something to jump it at her.

Janice (Alicia) shook her head in amazement. It was all so beautiful, even if it was so incredibly terrifying too. The jungle air was fresh and clean. She felt her mind drifting away from the panic she'd felt earlier towards a calmer understanding of her situation.

She realized the character Alicia Croft was affecting her consciousness. A situation like this would have terrified Janice, but Alicia was right at home here. Her experience and knowledge were a calming influence on Janice.

She looked at her companions, wondering if they were going through the same thoughts in their heads. As she watched them another realization started taking over.

Lust.

Scarlett and Kate were hot!!

Alicia could feel the heat growing in her as she stared at Scarlett's voluptuous figure and full lips and Kate's lean frame and amazing bubble-butt. Both of their outfits left little to the imagination, they might as well have been painted on. She pictured the joy she'd feel camping between Scarlett's splayed legs as she sprayed her-...

Janice turned her head and yanked her thoughts away from the vivid fantasy.

She may be a lesbian, but she knew Stacy wasn't and thinking of her like that wasn't something she'd ever done. She kept her eyes away and she felt the carnal desires quickly fade.

There was something strange going on around here!

She looked through the rest of the clearing and noticed three crates hiding in the brush. She gazed around, confused. She hasn't noticed those there earlier and they were really hard to miss.

"Hey! Did you see those there before?" She said pointing at the crates.

"Mmmmpff!!"

Janice glanced over to see Scarlett on top of Kate their faces pressed together as they violently explored each other's mouths while their hands mashed each other's breasts.

"HEY!!" Janice screamed at them. "Concentrate! This place will mess with your head!!"

Scarlett pulled her face up, showing her lust crazed eyes. Her hands still pressing down on Kate's breasts, unconsciously squeezing and rubbing.

Kate looked towards Janice for a moment, panting.

"Kevin!" Janice tried to pull his awareness up, "This is a video game! I need you to focus!"

Kate shook her head trying to shake the unnatural lust from her mind.

"Wow! That's amazing. I really feel like I'm Kate!"

"You are!" Janice admonished him. "And if you don't concentrate, you're going to lose yourself."

Kate pushed Scarlett off her and stood up, finally looking around and noticing the crates.

"What are those?" Kate asked.

"Not sure. Kinda hoped you might know."

Kate made her way over and looked at the crates.

"This one has 'Romanov' on it." She looked at Scarlett, "That's you, Scarlett..." she shook her head, "Er, Stacy!" She looked at Scarlett for a moment before yanking her eyes away, blushing furiously.

Scarlett looked dazed, but finally pulled herself together. She went to the crate, pulled a pry bar from her hip and expertly cracked open the crate. Kate leaned over to glance in.

"Looks like staring equipment... I think. It's... odd." She reached her hand into the crate and pulled out an item. She held it out at arm's length staring at it, moving it closer and father away in surprise.

Janice's eyes hurt looking at what she held. She couldn't quite make it out. It was... somehow... blurry.

"God! I can't tell what it is. That's so weird." Kate said.

"That's a flash drive." Scarlett said looking at Kate like she was crazy.

She looked at it closer, a confused look on her face. She shrugged, "that's your crate. I must not be able to see what's in it." Kate said. She moved to the next one. "This one is mine." She pointed at the last, "That's yours, Alicia."

Alicia and Kate pulled pry bars from their hip and popped open their crates almost in unison. They watched each other as they slipped their bars back to their hips in matching moves.

Alicia chuckled.

"That's cool!" Kate laughed.

Alicia opened her crate and glanced in. Notebooks, charts, a tablet, and assorted other items. She reached in to rummage through it and suddenly, it all disappeared.

She jumped, patting herself here and there as she felt everything unexpectedly appear about her body.

"That's frickin' cool as shit!" Kate exclaimed, patting herself around. She stopped as she pressed her breasts, her eyes widening. "DAMN! They really are super-sensitive!! My God! It feels so..." Her voice trailed off as her hands groped herself more intensely.

Alicia watched for a moment feeling heat bloom in her chest. Her hands began to unconsciously wander to her chest as she watched Kate explore her body.

"Oh, Fuck! That's good!!" Scarlett's groan drew Alicia's attention to see the buxom redhead lying on the ground grinding one hand between her legs while the other was shoved under her top mauling one of her large breasts.

Alicia fought against the haze of lust, knowing it was unnatural. It was just too powerful to be anything but.

She tore her eyes away from her companions and fell forward, catching herself in the side out her crate. As she gasped for breath, trying to calm herself, she noticed an envelope remaining in her crate. As she reached for it and suddenly had a letter in her hand.

Dear Dr Croft,

I hope this letter finds you in good health, because that is the farthest from what we have here in Jumanji. A criminal element has taken over the region and they have done something to the inhabitants. All the women have become irrepressibly horny and the men are completely lust driven. The criminals sex-trade is flourishing and turning the once peaceful nation Jumanji into a center for sex slaves.

Please save Jumanji.

Finding the power of their gang

will likely take quiet a bang.

To loosen their power and free the town

you'll need to take the garrison down.

The final task will seem to be worse,

you must forgive and remove a horrid curse.

When all is done, to leave the game

All you need, is to call out its name.

Janice closed the letter and it disappeared into her inventory. She considered the note that the Alicia character was a doctor. She thought for a moment and realized a myriad of facts regarding the flora and fauna of the jungle were running through her mind. She realized she was a botanist, a zoologist, a chemist and possibly something else with all the details running through her mind.

She had to concentrate to avoid becoming Alicia again. Actually, thinking of herself as Alicia. It was a strange experience, having Alicia's personality to slip into. Getting to be someone else for a time.

She was so in her own world that she didn't hear a thing until a rope was closed about her throat.

"Aaaack" she cried as she was yanked to the ground savagely. She gasped and tried to grab the rope, but it was pulled taunt cutting off her circulation.

Huge black men, bare chested, covered in scars and tattoos surrounded the women. Their lecherous grins taking in Kate and Scarlett as they continued to masturbate, oblivious of the men surrounding them.

Janice rolled over to her belly to find her face resting on a boot. She carefully looked up.

The huge black man from the videos stood above her.

"Perfect! These will be easy to train. Those are already giving in to their lust and this one's kissing my feet!"

The men's laughter followed her as the darkness took her.

WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers