All Comments on 'Jumping at Shadows'

by Lazyloner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumover 15 years ago
Liked it

Very nice. Set my mind to wandering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
im confussed..

for the most part, it was an interesting story and was actually well written, which is a surprise considering what site its on, but what was with the complete 360 in atitude at the end? i get that janet and trish both realize what they lost and how much they loved him, but did anyone really think he would take them back? especially trish because she knew exactly why he broke it off with janet. now, that being said, why would he take bethany back when not only was she sleeping with her roomate may, but also stripping?? was it because it was another woman? because the way you described him made it pretty clear he was a one woman man who didnt condone cheating. what the hell was with that crappy epithany moment in the office? what, was that some kind moral? that no matter how and disloyal and disrectful a woman is, you should always give her the chance to explain herself because you never know if you can forgive her cheating ways, especially when she doesnt stop those cheating ways in her attempt to get you back? have i got it about right? also, why is he a clueless man? because he wont put up with cheating and doesnt want to hear excuses because they dont matter and wont change anything? i mean really, the only way i could see this working out(even then, its not guranteed after the way beth acted) is that he asks beth to stop stripping and choose, him or may. and thats keeping in line to how you wrote his character, although i did stretch it a little by implying he would stay with beth if she stopped stripping and stopped seeing may. also, he even said its not so much the sleeping around part(although that was painfull) it was the dishonesty and lack of trust. it was good untill that crappy ending of yours. sorry if im harsh, but everything ive said is pretty much true.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
sad attempt

characters are not defined simply caricatures - plot is ok but could be better developed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous