Jumping Jessica's Ass

Story Info
Four years of lust satisfied in jumping Jessica night.
5.8k words
3.68
13.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I answered my doorbell that night to find Jessica, from work, standing on my doorstep scantily-dressed I could not believe my luck.

I had been secretly lusting after Jessie for the last four years, using the old friend and work colleague technique to get as close to her as I could even though she had a live-in boyfriend. Only a few minutes before, I had been lying on my bed with my own masturbatory thoughts about her fit, athletic young body. I had not been long out of the shower and only had a towel wrapped around me. There was still water running down my legs.

Spotting that I was in a state of undress, Jessica seemed to back away from my door. She looked like she was changing her mind.

Jessie said: "Oh, Simon, I'm so sorry to call on you at this late hour without warning. Were you just getting ready for bed?"

Bed, yes, what a nice idea now that you are here, Jessica, I thought to myself. But I said something different aloud.

"Oh no, Jessica, you're not intruding at all. In fact, I have just had a shower and I was thinking about you!" I said.

Had I really said that aloud? She looked at me slightly spooked, her mind no doubt dwelling on the same double entendre that I was contemplating. Dangerously, beneath my towel, I felt my cock begin to harden and rise. A little bulge was appearing in that towel and I noticed her eyes flicker down momentarily. I had to keep her looking at my face or I might scare her away, I thought.

"What I meant, Jessie, was that you looked so down at work today. I could tell you were feeling depressed about something. Am I right?"

She was now concentrating on my face, tearing her eyes away from the bulge between my legs. Phew. I tried to return the compliment and just focus on her pretty face, with her long blonde hair dangling loosely around her shoulders. But I could not help noticing that she had a wrap thrown around her shoulders and apart from that she was just wearing a white sports bra and a pair of tight, blue shorts above some simple white trainers. She was exposing a lot of her lovely body, a lot more leg and thigh than I saw at work. My cock started to get even harder and to rise higher. Thank god it was covered by my towel. I risked reaching down to rearrange the towel to better disguise the bulge and hoped she did not notice.

For too long I had secretly lusted after Jessica. My obsession with her was like stalking except I saw the object of my affection every day at work. It was like I was possessed by a demon called Jessica and I could not have a real woman again until I had sated my thirst for her hot young body, satisfied my need to kiss her red lips and gaze into her beautiful grey eyes, expended my sperm in her body somewhere, anywhere, everywhere. I was getting too excited and had to control myself. Keep to my plan. I had been ready for her to come to my house for months and knew what to do to get my hands on her lovely body. I had to stay calm.

"Yes, Simon," said Jessica after a pause. "My god, is it that obvious at work? Hope Mr Humphreys didn't notice anything, he's been a right slave driver recently! Always pushing us so...er...so...hard?"

I could see from her face that she did not want to say that last word right now! So she had seen my bulge! I took it as a good sign she had not run away. Maybe she was turned on too? A little?

"Don't worry about the boss," I replied. "It's your boyfriend isn't it, Jessica? Is he still behaving in that coercive controlling way with you?"

I thought to myself, lucky bastard. I'd like to control you too, control you with my cock in your face, cumming all over your pretty face in the middle of the office, before taking you from behind, ripping your knickers from under one of those hot miniskirts you love wearing. Running my fingers up your stockinged thigh, twanging your suspender belt, taking off your thigh high boots, fucking one of your high heeled shoes behind your back and leaving my cum for your stockings to get stuck in.

"Oh, Simon," she said, and then burst into tears on my doorstep. "I'm sorry, I should go..."

Or maybe grabbing hold of your lovely legs and wrapping them round my thighs, pulling those legs up as high as her ears as I rammed my cock inside her, bouncing her head against the wall with the force of my thrusts.

That bulge was getting worse and the towel was slipping! Quickly, I put my arm gently around her shoulder and eased her over my threshold, with one smart movement closing the door behind her. Would she notice if I locked it too, I thought to myself? Now, now, Simon, don't get premature, I told myself. In thinking or in ejaculation.

Jessica was now in my hallway and I urged her to go into the living room and sit down and I would fix her a coffee or a nice cup of calming sweet tea. She had stopped crying and seemed eager to comply. No doubt she wanted a shoulder to cry on tonight and I had positioned myself beautifully over the last four years as the caring, considerate, sensitive male, ally and soulmate. In fact she had said to me only last week she could not understand why I had not got myself a nice girlfriend. It had crossed my mind she thought I was gay, which would actually play into my hands because it would make her feel safe with me.

Jessica sat on the sofa and stretched out her long brown legs, with her smooth and muscular toned thighs fully on show. Really giving me a thigh-full. Nice and tanned I thought, just the way I like legs. I imagined she was tanned all over now after that holiday in Ibiza she had just returned from with her boyfriend. With my towel strategically covering my erection, I listened patiently to Jessica drone on about the usual complaints about her useless boyfriend and his gaslighting and love-bombing techniques. Why she had not ditched him ages ago, god only knows, as she was an attractive woman who could have got many men if she tried to. After she finished her coffee, I said I had better nip upstairs and put a dressing gown on and then I would fix her a real drink. I joked about making myself look decent and she laughed.

"Oh no, Simon, I've imposed on you too much. I shouldn't have come here straight from the gym but, you know, I didn't want to go home, not to him..." Jessica apologised but I could see she was not really sorry. I had given her space for a good vent!

"Nonsense, Jessica. I'll be back shortly. It's white wine you normally have isn't it?" I said.

She said she would have a little glass. Once I had put my dressing gown on I put her drink together in the kitchen, out of her sight. I put more white wine in than she asked for but also made sure I mixed it with a generous dose of vodka. She wouldn't be able to tell the difference and I thought it would speed up the desired effect I had intended. Because already I had decided this was an ideal opportunity for me. To "Jump Jessica". I also took a pill that helped male performance, although I doubted I would need it tonight.

So, of course, a few hours of tedious chat passed, during which I took pains to refill Jessica's glass at regular intervals while only sipping water myself (pretending it was wine so she was not drinking alone). I listened to her continue to drone on about Danny, even though I'd heard most of it before. She had not noticed that I had left my armchair and joined her on the sofa. As we talked, I took the opportunity to touch her shoulder, her arm, her hand, careful not to move too fast. She felt so comfortable with me that, since it was a humid night, she had taken off her wrap and was just sitting there in her shorts and sports bra. I had encouraged her when she came in to remove her trainers, so now her feet were bare too. As she became animated in conversation, occasionally her foot or her knee would brush against me. She touched my arms a few times too. Underneath the dressing gown, I was naked and my cock was hard and wanting a taste of Jessica, wanting it badly.

Suddenly, Jessica became aware she was getting more and more inebriated and it was getting late. Some thought flashed across her face. Was she growing suspicious at last about what was in that wine and that I was continuing to encourage her to drink more? She might have put me firmly in the friend zone but even she must have become aware at the increasingly lustful glances I was throwing at her tanned legs and the bulging breasts beneath her sports bra. At one point I even stroked her hair. Yes, there it was, that tell-tale look I could spot on a woman's face when she finally realises that someone is trying to put the make on her. I think she had now worked out I was not gay.

"You've been such a great friend and colleague, Simon," she said, uncertainly, and then rose unsteadily to her bare feet. "But I can't stay much longer and I really must use your bathroom. Is it upstairs?"

"Yes, Jessica, I'll show you," I quickly replied. Next, I thought, she'll realise she is too drunk to drive home in her car and will call a taxi on her mobile. She might even do it in the bathroom upstairs so I can't prevent it.

"You know, Jessica, it's getting late now and I have a spare room that you could sleep in if you want?", I said, in a crafty tone.

"Oh no, I wouldn't dream of putting you out any further, Simon," she said, as she started tottering up the stairs, steadying herself on the bannister. As she walked up, I had a generous view of her shapely bottom and the backs of her tanned thighs. I wanted her. I wanted her a lot. And there was no way I would let her escape my clutches. "Jumping Jessica" Friday had arrived! At last! Jumping Jessica's ass will be a gas, gas, gas!

She was half-way up the stairs when the impact of the drink hit her. She fell to one knee and gave a little moan. In a flash, I was up the stairs behind her, lifting her up, supporting her and conveying her carefully to the bedroom, not the bathroom. My bedroom.

Jessica lost consciousness for a few minutes, enough time for me to get her in the bedroom and on my bed. I leaned down and kissed her gently on the cheek, running my fingers through her hair. Then I leaned over her legs and started licking her knees and calves before moving up to her muscular, tight thighs with my tongue. Jessica did a lot of exercise and running and her legs were perfect! At that point her eyes flickered open and I moved away from her, just letting her get a glimpse of my tongue on her thigh. I knew she probably wasn't sure if she'd seen it or not but I just wanted to unnerve her a bit.

"What happened? Oh god, sorry! Oh, Simon, I need to use the bathroom urgently," she said. She tried to struggle up from the bed but fell back down again.

"Don't worry, Jessie, I have the solution," I said. I brought out an old-fashioned chamber pot from under my double bed.

"Here, Jessie, you can pee in this, you don't need to struggle out to the bathroom," I said.

She tried to argue but she wanted to go so badly, she reluctantly agreed. I told her to crouch in the corner and I'd turn my back like a gentleman. But as soon as she had started to pee, with her shorts and her panties down around her ankles, I turned to watch her and even managed to get a few pictures on my mobile phone. She was so out of it, so drunk and in need of relieving herself, I don't think she noticed or cared. When she had finished, I took the chamber pot from her and helped her back on to the bed, encouraging her to take a little nap as she was so tired. She seemed genuinely embarrassed that I was looking at her urine and had seen and heard her pee. Jess was so tired that while she had pulled up her panties she had forgotten that her shorts were still around her ankles and almost tripped. I enjoyed looking at even more of her legs.

"Oh, Simon, I'm really sorry about all this. I should have made it to the bathroom in time," she said.

"Don't worry, Jessie, I quite enjoyed it," I said.

My response disturbed her. "What? What do you mean? How could you enjoy it?"

"Well, it is so intimate, like friends, we're so comfortable and safe with each other," I said. Then, I added: "Here, I need to go myself. Let's even things up a bit!"

Before she knew what was happening I undid the front of my dressing gown and my hard cock popped out. She gasped as I pissed into the chamber pot, mixing our pee together, pissing in front of her. It turned me on and she seemed too astonished, or maybe fascinated, to say anything.

"There! We are like blood brother and sister now! You just rest up here for a few minutes while I order a cab for you, Jessie," I said.

She nodded and lay back, letting her head rest on the pillows, her shorts still down. While she lost consciousness again, I lifted up her legs and pulled the shorts down a further few inches and over her feet. Then I dropped her tight shorts deliberately in the chamber pot, to mess them up and baptising them with our moment of shared intimacy. An intimacy I intended on building on, very soon. That done, I leaned down and licked the side of Jessica's face like a randy tomcat, running my claws through her hair and scratching a cheek. That did the trick! She woke again.

"Hey, Jessie, I couldn't get a cab to take you home so I decided to call your boyfriend. Unfortunately, it went a bit wrong, he started swearing at me and calling you a whore and I'm afraid I called him an asshole and dropped and broke your phone. So I think you'll have to stay here tonight."

She was still not quite fully conscious, trying to grasp the meaning of my words.

"What, you told him I was here? Broke my phone? Called him an asshole? You shouldn't have done that, Simon...Why do I feel so tired...You did something to the drinks...Put something in them, didn't you?...You wanted me drunk, didn't you?"

She was catching on quick, I thought. Always knew Jessie was a smart chick! I told her that I might have added a little vodka to the wine, yes, that might be true. I wanted her to feel relaxed with me.

"I did it for you, Jessie," I said. "I was worried about you going home to Danny. I didn't want him to hit you again. You told me he hit you before. You're safer here with me. You know I like you. Have done since I first saw you at work and my heart skipped a beat."

"No, no, this isn't what I wanted, it's all wrong. I trusted you, Simon, what are you doing to me? Watching me pee and then pissing in front of me. Getting me into the bedroom."

The penny was finally dropping. She knew she was in trouble now.

"I felt you lick me just then," Jessie said. "You took photos of my arse while I was peeing, didn't you, I saw the flashes? You got me drunk. And when I arrived, was that an erection you had under that towel? And I thought you were gay! You fancy me, don't you? You want to date me, not have me as a friend."

"Well, yes, I can't lie, I find you very attractive, Jessica," I said. "Very, very attractive!"

"Look, Simon, I'm sorry, I thought we were just friends. Danny and I have our troubles but I love him. I didn't mean to lead you on. Hope you don't think I gave you the wrong idea or was giving you mixed signals..."

"Of course not, you sexy slut, you've nothing to apologise for, juicy Jess!" I said.

"What? What was that?" Poor Jessica could not believe her ears.

"That's what the men call you at work! Juicy Jess! Luke has even taken photos up your skirt on his phone and shared them with the rest of us. Well, I said I don't want to keep you up, Jessie. You know by now you've been keeping me up! Why don't you get some sleep. This is my bedroom but you can sleep here while I sleep in the spare room. I'm a gentleman, you know."

She looked dubious but she saw an opportunity to get me out of the room.

"Okay, Simon, I think that's best. Let's forget our misunderstanding, we can still be friends. I feel really tired now. Been a long day. Let me sleep and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Suddenly, Jessica realised I had taken off her shorts and asked where they were.

"I thought you might be more comfortable in your panties, Jessie. I took them off while you were asleep and unfortunately I accidentally dropped them in the chamber pot. They're too wet to wear now, Jess!"

She looked at me suspiciously. She didn't believe a word I said now.

"That's okay, I can sleep in my panties, it's a hot night. You were just making it up about the Luke and the up-skirting, weren't you?"

"Yes, just my little joke! I've got some women's clothes that I can let you have tomorrow, Jessie. I used to have a girlfriend here who was about your size and she left them behind when she had to leave the country quickly. She also left a nightie if you want to borrow that? A sexy black silk one?" I asked mischievously.

"No, that's very kind of you, but I'll be fine wearing what I've got on, I won't be needing a sexy nightie. So, good night then, Simon?"

"Oh, yes," I said. "Of course. Good night, Jessica."

Jess pulled a sheet over her body, more to cover it than keep her warm I suspected, and pretended to go to sleep as I left the room.

I waited in the spare room, peeping through a crack in the door. As I suspected, about ten minutes later, when she thought I had retired to bed, Jessica crept out of my bedroom wearing her sports bra and panties still. In spite of the fact she was still very drunk, and was making more noise than she intended, she managed to make it to the front door. She didn't even bother about recovering her wrap or her trainers, so desperate was she to escape my clutches. By now, she realised she needed to get out, and fast.

Sadly, I had locked the front door from the inside. I slowly crept down the stairs after her, watching her struggle hopelessly with the door.

"Jessica, surely you can't be thinking of leaving me? I can't let you go out at night in just your panties and bra!" I said.

She turned to face me, a mixture of anger, fear and concern on her pretty face.

"Simon, please let me go. I can sleep in the car. I'll be okay. I don't need more clothes."

I looked at her and nodded. "You're dead right, Jessie. You don't need any more clothes! Maybe less clothes, in fact!"

She backed away from the door and I trapped her in a corner in the hallway. My strong arms reached behind her back and snapped the straps holding her sports bra in place. Deftly, I removed the bra from her body and, opening up my dressing gown, let the bra hang loose from my erect cock, which I now exposed full view in Jessie's direction. The sight of Jessie naked breasts, the firm tits I had long had wet dreams about seeing and fondling, was enough to take my desire for her to another level. Her nipples were larger than I expected and they looked very suckable.

"See what you do to me, Jessie. You've always turned me on, I've been lusting about you, masturbating at the thought of you, for months. I was wanking about you in my bed after my shower, moments before you arrived on my doorstep. Now you know why I got an erection so quick when I saw you in your shorts and sports bra. Now I know what lies beneath that bra, I really, really want your body. Now I have Juicy Jess in my home, wearing just her skimpy panties!"

As I spoke, I put my hands around my swelling, hard blood-engorged member, and waved it around in her general direction, like a Jedi lance.

"I want to fuck you, sweet Jessica!" I shouted at her. "I've been dreaming about having my Jumping Jessica night and tonight is the night I'm going to jump you!"

"No, no, no, no, please, no!" she shouted and then screamed and ran past me and up the stairs. I gave her a little head start and then came after her, grabbing her left foot as she tried to escape into the bedroom again. She fell flat and heavily to the ground and then I, having slipped out of my dressing gown, let her feel all six feet of my lust-filled naked body slowly glide over her smaller, five foot seven inch, frame. Five foot and seven inches of heaven that I was climbing and I couldn't wait to reach my perfect peak! I rubbed my throbbing cock against her arse cheeks and the backs of her thighs and reached my hands under her to squeeze her breasts, letting her nipples slip through my fingers. I kissed the back of her neck and licked her long blonde hair. I pulled her panties down her legs and left them dangling from her right ankle. Then I lifted Jessica up in my strong arms and carried her into my bedroom, slapping her on the arse as I did so.

12