Jumping Jessica's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing my pretty prize roughly on the bed, I took a pair of handcuffs from my bedside drawer. I put the cuffs on her right hand and chained her to the bed's headboard. With only her left arm free, she tried to fight me off, but the drink was still affecting her ability to resist and the earlier visit to the gym must have tired her. Her arm was weak and I knew she was helpless in my hands. I put my weight on her body and kissed her hard on the lips, pulling her long hair as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She bit my tongue, so I slapped her harshly across the face, making the corner of her lip bleed. I grabbed her right breast and squeezed and fondled it for several minutes, letting my tongue play over her nipple until it started to get hard. Then I kissed and sucked her left breast, biting it too until she squealed like a pig.

"Fight me, Jess, fight me as much as you like, but don't scream again or I'll really hurt you," I ordered.

Then I put two of my right fingers into her pussy as I continued to fondle her thighs. I was really turned on by her athletic tanned legs and my cocks was rubbing against them, getting harder and harder. When she was nice and wet and open, I used both hands to push her legs apart, spreading her thighs so that I could thrust my cock inside the nice hole I'd made. She screamed, Jessica screamed, as I began to fuck her on my bed. I had waited for this for four years and I was going to enjoy every minute and every inch of her.

"No, Simon, no, please don't, don't fuck me, I don't want you to, please," she said into my ear as I continued to ram my cock into her yielding body and dug my fingers into her muscular arse.

"No means yes, I know that, Jess! I'm jumping Jessica, jumping Jessica, jumping Jessica, fucking Jessica, fucking her, fucking her, taking her, raping her, raping my sexy little Jessica," I yelled, and came, shooting a flood of hot sperm into Jessie's pussy.

"Yes, oh yes, I love you, my sexy, gorgeous bitch of a Jessica, you hot slut, I love you," I said, my spunk expended in her body and flowing out on her thighs but my cock still hard. Then, to my surprise, I felt another wave of lust overtake me and squeezing her breasts and kissing her full on the mouth, I had another orgasm inside Jessica. I came again.

"Oh, Jessica, I love you, that's not ever happened to me before. I came in you twice," I said, exulting in my ecstasy, enjoying my power over her body, glorying in the thought that I had finally had this hot little number who was ten years younger than me and who I had wanted to fuck for so long. For four fucking years. I groaned in ecstasy. She was worth the wait!

"Oh god, you bastard, you made me come too," Jessica said.

Well, I was not expecting that. She was angry with me, I could tell, she had not wanted to come. But her body had rebelled against her. I had made her come and I had filled her with my own cum. To be honest, her pleasure was not my concern, and I couldn't care less about her having an orgasm apart from maybe it fed my ego. Yeah, I was the real man, giving it to the bitch. I had done my penance, put up with four years of pretending to be her friend and listening patiently to her whinge on about her useless boyfriend. Bet he doesn't give it to her hard and fast like this, I thought.

Then I leaned my head down over her pussy and started kissing and licking, giving her oral sex and licking the tops of her thighs, wet with my cum. Then I squeezed her breasts again and started kissing and licking them, letting my cock, which was now flaccid, slip between them, rubbing it against them. I'll never get hard again so quick, I thought. But having fucked Jessica's tanned young athletic body, seeing her there handcuffed to the bed and totally in my power had given my penis a new lease of life. She was so bloody gorgeous, I couldn't help myself.

I stuck my finger in Jessica's ass and she moaned. She was not fighting me now, she was submissive and letting me kiss her lips and cheeks and stick my tongue in her mouth. Now her tongue was responding to mine and I twisted it around hers. My cock was rubbing against her left thigh and getting harder. I had broken her in, tamed my wild young filly and now I wanted to ride her again. I wished I had a riding crop to use on her.

Before Jessica knew what was happening I had raised myself up on to my knees on the bed, straddling either side of her head, and holding her only free arm back, I thrust my freshly-swollen member into her mouth. She gagged on it, trying to push it out with her tongue, as I thrust my cock deep into her throat. I let my cock slip out again and let her lips wrap around it. I pulled it out and rubbed my cock against her face and tied her hair around its shaft. I thought about coming on her face for a moment and had a better idea instead.

Then I moved my body around on the bed until we were in the 69 position, my cock thrusting into Jessica's mouth while I licked her pussy. I can't believe it, I thought, this sexy bitch has got me hard again. I thought about coming in her mouth but the fact my cock was getting harder gave me an even more ambitious thought. I thought about the pictures I took of her bottom as she pissed in the chamber pot. What a fuckable ass she had!

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and brought my head level with hers again, kissing and licking her neck, biting her shoulder. I was rubbing my cock against the backs of her thighs, pushing her body on to its side and then, bit by bit, while she resisted, getting an inspiration that she knew what I wanted to do to her, I managed to force her on to her stomach. The handcuff was getting in the way now so I climbed off the bed to retrieve the key. As I reached down to unlock the handcuff to free Jessica's bound arm so I could get her body into the position I wanted it, I let Jessica see the full glory of my big erect cock, waving in her face, slapping it against her cheek. Then very quickly, very firmly, I forced Jessica fully on to her stomach so that her ass was facing the ceiling, her face buried in the bedsheets, and I could get two of my fingers inside her tight asshole. She moaned and squealed as my fingers went inside her, trying to make a larger hole. I wanted to invade Jessica's back passage now, like a randy burglar who could not get enough sex.

Jessica knew what was coming next and so did I. I climbed on top of Jessica's body, which was now too exhausted by the struggle, the fucking, the booze and her earlier gym session to put up any resistance to me. I spat on Jessica's asshole and rubbed cum from her pussy and my cock into it. It was as if Jessica, my sexy little whore, was now a rag doll or a dummy, maybe a lifelike android, a life-size sex toy, whatever I wanted her to be, fully within my power. I thrust my cock into Jessica's ass and she moaned.

"No, Simon, not my ass, I'm a virgin, please don't fuck my ass," Jessica said.

"Sorry, dear, sexy young Jessica, I'm going to fuck your ass, I'm going to bugger you," I replied.

"No, please, stop, Simon, I'll report you to the police, I'll tell my boyfriend, Mr Humphreys, everyone, I'll tell them about you. Don't fuck my ass and I'll keep quiet," Jessie said.

My cock was forcing its way inside her bottom, so that it went beyond the firm, resisting outer part of her arsehole and was now being sucked in by her yielding ass muscles. Encouraged at gaining access to her ass, I continued to thrust in perfect rhythm, slamming her body into the bed as I buggered her harder and harder, faster and faster, the hole in her ass getting bigger to receive my thrusting shaft as more of my cock went inside her.

Jessie shouted in pain as I entered her treacherous ass but she was no longer trying to fight me. Her bottom had let her down, it had let fake friend Simon force his cock inside her. That's what I told her as I swore at her, squeezing her breasts and stroking her legs, continuing my assault on her naked body.

I kept talking dirty in her ear as I fucked her. "Oh you filthy-mouthed whore, I'm going to really fuck your ass now, feel me fuck your bottom Jessie, buggering you, Jessie, buggering you, fucking your ass, fucking your sweet ass, buggering, raping your hot ass, feel my cock, feel my cock bugger you, hot bitch Jessica, you fucking hot bitch Jessica, you stupid hot cunt, I'm buggering your hot ass so hard you won't be able to stand for a week! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, Jess, fuck you, Jess, I'm jumping Jess, jumping Jess, jumping Jess!"

Jessie tried to talk back: "You fucking bastard, you fucking bastard, rape me, fuck me, bugger me, rape me, you wanking bastard, fuck me you stupid arsehole, fuck me!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeessssss, oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as I came in Jessica's ass. I knew from her words that she wanted it and I gave it to her, full throttle.

The next morning we were both late for work. We took a shower together and I kissed Jessica firmly on the lips as my hands squeezed her buttocks and fondled her perfect thighs. Before she left, wearing the clothes that used to belong to my ex-girlfriend, I handed her a sealed plastic bag containing her soiled shorts, her ripped up panties and her broken sports bra. They would make nice souvenirs of the night I Jumped Jessica, I told her with an evil smile.

I kissed Jessica on the lips one final time, my left hand squeezing a buttock and my right hand squeezing a breast. I said goodbye to Jessica, a woman I had lusted after for four years, as she left to get her car to drive home and make her excuses to Danny. She admitted to me that she thought she was a sado-masochist and that's why she enjoyed me fucking her and probably why she let Danny have his way with her and had never left him. I laughed and said we must do it again sometime. I found myself getting turned on again just thinking about it. But strangely I did not feel as turned on by her as I had before. At last by fucking her, I felt released from her spell. I could hunt other women now, fresh female flesh for Simon to fondle!

Finally, I had experienced what Jumping Jessica felt like. If you have ever fancied a work colleague, or a stranger in a club, and finally get to fuck them, you'll know that sense of triumph I had. I liked the feeling. It could become an addiction. Who would my next obsession be? And how long would it take me to have her.

The End.

12