All Comments on 'Jumping to Conclusions'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Readable Story

All plots have been done before... So has this one version, but this is well written and full of interesting touches. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
an enjoyable story

Well done and a smooth reading story, Erotic and interesting. Fast moving and tightly written made for a good read. Thanks

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Good story

I like the revenge he took. He essentially just got rid of her. She thought she had a mouse in her house and decided to use a cannon to kill it. This was far more than just getting even, she wanted to grind him into the ground. She said she expected him to be enraged about her actions. But she also expected him to then rebuild the marriage? When does an enraged person want to reconcile? It would have been bad enough if she had just gotten a revenge fuck on the side because he was innocent. Even if he had been guilty, revenge sex usually doesn't help things. I don't know many people that would want to stay with someone as vindictive as she was. The 4 jerks that assaulted him stuck their noses into something that they had no business in and they got their asses kicked for it. I'm surprised he got away with it though. To finish it off we got the usual JPB last minute temptation, an offer of sex without strings from the bitch. His response was great. "Well maybe", then "What the hell am I thinking, NO WAY!" His real revenge against her is his continued rejection of her. That only works because she wants to get back together with him. Good read with a solid male lead.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
I like this version of this plot the best!

Excellent writing and pace.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
nice to have you back.

The substitute writer was terrible

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
yawn.... silly

Pretty bad. Yeah I am glad Rob walked away but come on.... the wife has to be fucking crazy. Like in Debbie crazy as in WHEN WE WERE MARRIED.

But ROB never gets into the HEART of the wife's despicable actions. In the story ROB never says " you tied me up again my will. That isa CRIME.... You forced me to watch you fuck numerous other men for hours. That is TORTURE,... and You never checked to see if i was in medical trouble...."

the story would work a lot better IF therere was some background about how the wife tends to swing extreme in her reaction to thing.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Well done.

I'm not for the revenge part, but the "get as far away as possible" part was great. Keep writing!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Yeah!!!!!!!!

BOB'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 13 years ago
Good one, Bob

Liked it a lot and it doesn't need any in depth psychological bullshit as Harry is (again) championing. She did it without bothering to discuss it, so she is out on her ass.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Pretty good job, BOB!

I'm all for the revenge and don't think it was severe enough.

I really don't like the wimps that say run away and don't reestablish your manhood.

I think he should have hunted down the Fourth guy and punished him also.

I still say GOOD JOB BOB and keep writing.

Thanks: Tom

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 13 years ago
Like most of JPB's stories--No Inner Life

I enjoyed the story. It reminds me of a saner response to the "Hildy" phenomenon than many of the close copies. It is such an extreme action on the part of the wife that there is no way to repair the damage done. He leaves. I suspect that in real life, he would be in mortal fear of his life...

Having said that, it is still dissatisfying on another level. First, I agree with Harry. What made the wife do this? Is there anything in her background to make this a possible option--as opposed, say, to just asking him what happened; or in a really radical move, serving him with papers? That is the thing--its such an extreme reaction, it leaves the reader curious as to why. That is the thing though about JPB characters--they don't ask why. Its unimportant--its torn and broken--why bother to find out why. Yet, most people, I think, would wonder why someone they loved, and who professed love for them, would then turn around and do something like this. And they would ask why. The wife's reply, is a NON-reply. She doesn't explain herself, and I guess the reason why she can't is because she doesn't know. Or should that be, JPB doesn't know?

I say this, because I can't shake the feeling that this is just plain laziness on the part of just plain bob. One answer is--its just fantasy. Sure, but, the best fantasy is grounded in lived experience, and the way both Rob and Shari compartmentalize what happened, doesn't seem very normal to me. Yes, we can do this as humans, but there tends to be overflow--traumatic events leave their mark (and with it, the need to repress or sublimate what happened, which tends to be unsuccessful, leaving clues as to deeper problems); but this is not the case here--and it is rarely the case in the JPB universe. Events happen to JPB characters-these events ripple the surface of a character, then very soon, again the surface returns to languid, clear pools of water. One would think that there would be more lasting impact then that--like an asteroid hitting a landmass--there is usually a crater... I'd like to get a sense of why JPB makes this choice in character reaction.

In some sense, it reminds me of the trickster stories of the southwest. Shit happens, and there is trauma, but it doen't actually appear to have any lasting impact at all--much as the eternal mismatch between Coyote and Road-Runner, or even Tom and Jerry...

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
This ones pretty boney Bob

Harry's right, the wife seems to be there just as a target shoot to at. Bob must have whipped this one out in his smoko break, instead of his lunch hour as normal. This is the skeleton of good piece of work...if you intended to put some meat on its bones.

I understand why Bob doesn't go into the psyche of his female characters. He’s like most men, is totally bewildered by us. lol And I don’t say that in a nasty way, males and females think differently, that a fact of life, so to try and get inside some other genders head to find out what they’re thinking is really damn hard, trust on this, I know from firsthand experience. But that’s no excuse for not trying Bob, I, myself try hard to see from the male point of view so I can give my male character some credibility for living.

Some have asked how I can be able to put myself into the male shoes. Two reasons, one, I’m not your average female as my profile states, I don't always think like a female. Secondly, I’m not a man hater as some would like to believe and have two really good male role models to help me understand my male characters. I ask questions to find out what I need to know, and I have to admit that sometimes I don’t like the answers I get back.

That doesn’t mean that the answer are invalid, it just means that I’m at odds with them as would be expected, but I try to understand.

Anyway Bob, I was going to give you a three, then I thought better of it, you're a good writer Bob, but you’re damn lazy, so you get a two. You're lucky they banned corporal punishment in schools, you naughty boy.

OOOOOOOOOOO

O

O

O For failed

OOOOOOO

O In big red ink

O

O

O

O

Stop watching cartoons after school young man and do you’re homework instead.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Bugger. me big F didn't workout...Brumbles

I'm gonna ask the guys at Lit if they can give us a nice red F or a big Tick to stick on our comments.....lol

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Hi Bob

Sounds like you've just been Mandy'd. Could be quite painful. A simple little story following a well trod path, but I enjoyed it anyway.

anothermarrieddudeanothermarrieddudeover 13 years ago
Nice effort

This may be my favorite version of this story. Others have typically taken the injuries while being tied up a little too far for my taste.

movermoverover 13 years ago
Geeeeeeeeeeeeez!

Lighten up folks, repeat after me, 'It's a story, now spell it, S-T-O-R-Y!!

Thanks for another good one, Bob.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Finally got to Mandy's comment. I like it!

Way too many LW stories are misogynistic to the male or the female. There was no exploration of the female's thinking or real motives that would have given this tale some real depth. As others say, it's still better than most of the other "tie 'em up" stories.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 1* because

He would have gone to prison for maiming and puting 3 men in the hospital. He had motive and that is all it would take to convict. Therefore, the story is impossible and with the exception for fairy tails, science fiction, and other understood to be impossible stories, I give impossible stories 1* ratings.

Without the maiming or is he had gotten 20 years to life in prison, I could have rated the story 5*****.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
A second pass

Just reread this and looked at some of the comments.<br><br>

First, "misogynistic to the male", ummmmm misogyny is hatred of women so misogynistic to the male is a contradiction of terms. <br><br>

Next, sorry, motive is not enough to convict someone. I also wondered how he got away with it since it's hard not to leave SOME evidence at a crime scene. But he was being very careful, leaving no gas records, etc. He used a generic weapon that couldn't be traced. He was completely covered and was in and out quickly and apparently not seen. He even makes it look like a robbery to misdirect the investigation. I would have expected the cops to have at least questioned him but lacking any other evidence they couldn't prosecute. Could you imagine if motive was enough to convict? "Sir, we understand you hate your neighbor?" "Yes officer. He's a real asshole!" "Well sir, he was robbed last night and since you hate him you must be guilty." - NOT!<br><br>

The most interesting issue is the lack of development of Shari. That may be a valid complaint but I was married to a woman who got pissed easily, often without good reason, and could be very nasty when angered. Nothing to this extent but that is just who she was. Maybe that's why I accepted Sheri as she was. I guess you could explore "why" but it seems pretty clear. Sheri thought he cheated, got pissed, and decided to screw him over. That's pretty clear and understandable. Only the extent of her viciousness is in question but some people are "just like that". What is more interesting is that when she shows up at his new apartment she still thinks he cheated. When he finally says he didn't she gives absolutely NO reaction to that bit of news. She shows NO regret or remorse. She seems to think her actions were acceptable before and after and that they will be able to just get by it eventually. She's delusional. Her world seems to be "as she sees it" and nothing else matters. That ties into what she did in the first place. Most people would recognize that such a nasty revenge would completely alienate their spouse but she doesn't see that at all. Every thing's even and okey dokey as far as she is concerned. Now JPB could have delved into her head a bit more but frankly, she's nuts. I would have gotten a restraining order against her. Trying to figure out the motivations of mentally unstable people to reach a "reason" is a waste of time. It will never "make sense". That's true of all these "wife thinks husband cheated so she ties him up and tortures him" stories. Even if he had cheated, what sane person would do that? And, following up, what sane husband would ever want to have anything further to do with such a wife?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Once

a whore always a whore. Good story

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONCE A JUMP HAS STARTED

you cant reclimb the static line to reenter, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

A man who was wronged and did what he had to do. No wimp or cuck here. Great tale.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
JUMPING TO THE BEAT DOWN

and then doing a 4-jump...TK U MLJ LV NV

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Disgusting Characters

You are tied down and forced to watch your wife fuck 4 men. After she finds out about the "mistake" she shows a minimal level of remorse - about the level generally shown by someone who's been in an at fault traffic accident. You are thinking about getting back together? Shoot the characters and the author for terminal loss of reality.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

one can always make assumptions, but big decisions should be based on hard facts, and logical deduction.(which is assumption I know) she should have at least talked first, or verified what she assumed. he should have done the same, talk to his wife first, before doing anything(immediate reaction doesn't count) that's inborn.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
motive ?

What motive were you thinking of?

Okay, maybe if they were to admit to committing federal and state felonies against Rob then the police would consider him a person of interest in their assaults.

Kidnapping is a higher crime than assault in the US.

The question is "Are the five of them willing to do life in prison so that he will do a few years in prison?"

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
good story

what he should have done was make sure the rope burns on his wrists were visible. maybe punch himself in the face a couple times after she untied him. then call the cops. put the five of them in prison for a few years. plus if his wife is in prison he wont have to give her shit. no alimony.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Here is something I never really got in this scenario

So...these four guys have to know they are being hunted and they even know who is hunting them.

Whether their balls are crushed to mush or not, what exactly is going to stop them for getting the Three Sopranos together for a little 'R and R' in Atlanta?

Because their arms and legs work just fine...

I think Gloria is going to need a new bed buddy in a couple of months.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Read it again. Communication is the one thing this couple did not have. They might not have split if they spoke. Then again, if she cheated before, it would have eventually came out. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
its funny

that fd45 thinks he can criticize justplainbob

he is not even fit to wash justplainbobs underwear

go back to your mediocrity fd45

instead of learning how to tell a story he thinks he knows better

what a waste of human flesh

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good,

though I would have liked it to go on a bit longer.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HE JUMPED OUT OF THE POT

now he has to dodge the fire. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good one!

I'd like to say my own story was close, but not exactly. I came home early to find my wife's ex boyfriend in the saddle and pounding away. We'd been married 2 years and I thought things were going well. I took a good look, along with a photo for posterity and closed my door on the way out. She came tearing out of the room with her robe on, and found me getting into my truck. I drove away before she could catch me. It really IS true, love can die in an instant.

Jody worked and I knew my chance would come. She searched for me for a week, but I'd told my boss what I'd seen and since he'd been through the same thing, he gave me two weeks off, PAID! The first week was for the monetary end of things and finding my own place, then the good stuff started. Jody looked for me but never came close to finding me. I put a call block on my phone and then sent the picture out to everyone I knew or she knew. If I could find their number, they got the pictures. Of course, her parents and family were horrified. When they'd went out before, Tom had slapped her around once when he got angry, and had a tendency to cheat on her. I guess she conveniently forgot about that.

The second week Jody went back to work, over time too, I guess she had a lot of time to make up. I waited until Tuesday, then three buddies and I swooped in on Jody (and my) apartment. I took nothing that was hers, hell, I took mainly my clothes, laptop, guns and tools. Oh, I took the time to burn every picture we had of our wedding. THAT I enjoyed. Then we moved me into my new place.

Jody searched for me too. I avoided her and her family, along with any phone calls from them. She sent friends to talk to my friends, telling them to let me know how sorry she was. I just send back word, go back to Tom's horsecock that you know and love so well. I waited three months and then had her served with divorce papers but she fought it. My lawyer said it could be done, but it would cost me. I'm a working man so I told him to shelve them for the time.

Over the next four years I avoided her. My boss had moved me to a new factory and somehow she found me. I was coming out of my door at 5 am and found her waiting. She tried to talk but all I told her was to sign the papers. She screamed at me, wailed at me and swore to me she would never sign them. We were man and wife, and were meant to be together. I shut that down when I corrected her and said we were man and slut.

I found my opportunity for Tom a few months later. Jody had been at my doorstep earlier that morning professing her love. But then I found them together at his place later that evening. I took a few pictures and then left. The next time I saw her outside my door, I just handed her a folder. She began to cry when she pulled 26 photos out of her and Tom fucking. You could see how huge his fucking cock was. Then I told her, sign the papers, I can't and don't want to follow a cock like that. She gave me the most sorrowful look and told me I had before when I married her.

Tom was coming out of a bar where I waited. A baseball bat to the backs of his legs and he was down. I put the boots to him and worked him over pretty good. There wasn't much on him that was going to ever work properly again. I saw the ambulance I called for, when I was driving away.

Jody stayed after me. It wasn't until she stopped me when I was coming out of my house one morning that ended it all. I walked out, then with Jody standing right there, I turned around and gave my girlfriend a long kiss. She was wearing only a nightie and told me to 'hurry home, lover.' A few days later my lawyer said the papers had been signed and filed. I never laid eyes on Jody again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story complete with ending!

Well done. Glad to see that he didn't fall for her BS and take her back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

You were headed for a bad ending but saved it at the last minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Standard JPB shit: wife cheats like a cheap whore but really "loves" her husband and want him back; all women in the story are equally too stupid to live; no divorce, so a chance of RAAC is always left.

Plus: idiotic, annoying, OVERDONE TO HELL gangbang revenge bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I didn't like the ending at all. Of course he shouldn't take her back, but it just seemed

there was more of this story, and it just ended too abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bitch

use her and .move on 2 better thinges

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
She needed retribution

Story fell.short there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another...

Another unfinished story.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Two objects pretending to be people

Sorry, but no wife is that stupid or vengeful, and no husband is stupid and unforgiving. Not at all real. Just an excuse for a revenge fantasy, which you then didn't deliver on. You've done better.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
How is this unfinished?

Introduction, Problem, Solution.

He met Annie

It created a problem

His wife created another problem

His solution was to leave

She tried to get him back

He made it clear he is moving on.

What more do you want? Death Certificates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
standard whore/woman

women are all hateful and vengeful .

this is no secret to anyone on the planet . so the reaction of the whore is not a surprise . its the kind of overblown vengeful reaction most people in real life have seen one or more women make . its just how women are . they overreact and seek vengeance above and beyond a (perceived) slight .

anyone who claims women are nor vengeful and hateful is lying or deceitful .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one with cartoonish characters

However enjoyed reading this one. At least your husband character had the balls to stay true to his decision. No hesitation, just did what had to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's a Friggin Idiot

Why do those that think if they don't get a divorce are better off? Only fools think like that. Sooner or later they'll get one, it's only a matter of time, unless they go off the grid totally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What about the ex girlfriend?

It seems to me that the ex's husband needs to receive an anonymous tip just to sow the seeds of dissent into their relationship, just like she did to his. Hell I think I would take another "road trip" just to deal with that cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Atlanta? It’s not that far from Florida. Just drag her down there and throw her in an alligator hole. There’s plenty of them down there.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better

Better by far than the last few JPB stories I've read. Finally a man.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story!

That wife is nuts! Atlanta was not far enough, but I wonder if anyplace would have been. There is a police call in their future.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Half done

An inconclusive story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

Yes,prompt decisive action,just what was needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally a man with balls

I've been reading a lot of loving wives stories, and finally found a man that can say no to his slut woman, he should make her target number 4, and beat the shit out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wasn't going to go for a divorce! I was just going to walk away.

Dumbass

One you lose a house and you ruin your credit for a decade

Two if not officially separated everything you earn counts a communal property

All those raises and bonuses - more alimony

Three the cunt gets pregnant - according to the law in over 45 state YOU are the father regardless of what DNA says

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
liked it

she got away too easy. Now he has to move again or give her a beat down.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Good work with the iron bar. Like the manly Bob very much.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed still find fourth

Cheaters paid in same coin

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a stupid cunt

Tell her to fuck off and die bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What you despise in life.....

......you become or end up involved in life, a lot truth in that expression.

With Shari’s quick judgement, she belongs on the “Tree of Woe” and crucified !!!! And if sheep cry for mercy, there are plenty of trees to make another cross, don’t want the sheep to feel left out. As for the bangers, that got what they deserved, all but the last one; time and patience.

Even after Rob explained his innocence, where was the remorse or sorrow ? She showed her true nature and colors. Any sane gender would go “No Way in Hell” even if death was on the line !!! Death would be Preferable !!!

Now go call the old boss ask where there’s another opening and leave the Bitch behind !!!!! And just before leaving have the FWB’s over leaving the windows open and let their screams be heard by Shari; Game, Set and Match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read but instead of going after the 4 guys in the gangbang Rob should have snuck back and beaten the hell out of his coworker and Shari.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a very stupid comment on the phone by Anne...if u ask me it was made to have exctly the effect on Shari that it ended up having.... to say ..a jealous ex girlfriend trying to put awedge in the marriage with hopes of second dips on her ex bf!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but the ending was too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stretches suspension of disbelief too far. Would a woman who planned such a vicious, calculated and extreme revenge turn into the simpering, naive penitent wife who followed a man who obviously hated her? Simple over the top BTB fodder with a weak ending. Not for me.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story

It was a stupid thing for Annette to say to his wife on the phone, she was drunk, probably only thought he would have some explaining to do.

The wife's revenge was stupid as well, forcing him against his will to watch her being Gang Banged.

Even if he had been guilty, revenge with one bloke they may have gotten over "we are even now", but a gang bang, no way.

I like that he stood his ground and said no way bitch.

And in his place I think I would want revenge.

But in a way I never feel it's really fair especially in a case like this, yeah, they fucked a know married woman and got some pain back, but the woman who set it in motion got away pretty pain (not necessarily physical pain) free other than to lose her husband, but given the extent of her "Revenge", it's questionable how much she really loves him.

But this is fiction, she jumped to the wrong conclusion, made a bad decision, paid the price, as did the men from the Gang Bang and husband didn't fold and become a wimp, you can't ask for much more 5*

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

Too abrupt and no remorse from her? I enjoy this premise and liked it up until the conversation but then it fell a little flat. I don’t care if it’s a RAAC or BTB but I really do appreciate a remorseful cheater, especially when it’s such a big mistake to have made.

He should have had her call Anne… but I guess given what she did, she that probably wouldn’t have helped either.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Overall, I enjoyed this tale. Though , IMHO, it had some flaws. 1) At the end of the story, Rob states that the only joint asset they hold is the heavily mortgaged house. He did empty their joint accounts and took everything of value from the safety deposit box. I would think there would be evidence, (i. e. bank statements), of what was in the accounts and evidence regarding what was in the deposit box, (i. e. if they were CDs then there would be a paper trail). In a divorce, this would get him in big trouble. 2) Rob's name is, presumably, still on the mortgage and he is responsible for half of it. Unless he wants to keep paying half of the mortgage the house needs to be dealt with. Not paying his half of the monthly payment would generate a LOT of financial problems for Rob. 3) Since the men who Rob beat up, probably, figured out who is responsible for their attacks, in the world this story is in, it is reasonable to think that they would be looking for pay back as well. If Rob could find them, they can find Rob. While I get that the author wanted Rob to get his revenge on his wife and the 4 guys, the way it was depicted took away from the quality of the story.

-

In any case, it was a fun read.

-

Pasqual

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I still think this is a good story. You don't get past an experience like that. You can only move on. He has himself a lifelong stalker and she's going to get nuttier every year. I see a 911 call in his future.

oldcdoldcdabout 2 years ago

move to another apartment,make the bitch work for it.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

She jumped to conclusions without talking to him and he basically did the same thing to her. They both need better communication skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a mistake not to go to the police after her was held captive. At this point, he should notify Shari's new employer about her mental instability and post notices throughout the apartment complex warning others not to place themselves at risk with her. It is not a crime or a civil tort to state the truth no matter how embarrassing or destructive it may be to another person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the rest of the story? It was good as far as it went.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

It was very odd that when Shari found out what really happened and how wrong she was there was absolutely no reaction. The only thing she got upset about was when Rob accused her of fucking her gangbang partners prior to the night in question.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier9 months ago

Good premise, but too many plot holes, not enough development, and the ending sucked, blew, and wiped.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

didn't like the ending but the rest of was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not much of an ending! No real regret or acceptance on her part. She's effectively stalking him. Dissatisfied!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Has ANYONE on this site ever heard of FALSE IMPRISONMENT? Any normal person would have IMMEDIATELY called the cops after being unwillingly tied to a chair by 4 men. The four men that assisted would be STUPID to assist in doing such an idiotic stunt. They all would be looking at PRISON for that, and they would know. Shari would be given prison for conspiracy for the whole thing. This story is so out there that I can't even give it a 1 star. The author NEVER addressed this issue at all, and it is a game changer for the whole storyline. This makes the storyline a bad storyline, as it would not continue.

Then, Shari wants to get back together after illegally holding him? Jumping the shark is an UNDERSTATEMENT in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The last story I ever will read from this moron.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

they should have ended up in prison for false imprisonment - not well thought out

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Rob should have told his ex that he not only didn't cheat, but that the assymetrie of her revenge was a dealbreaker in regard to a possible reconciliation even if her accusation had been true.

He made that argument earlier in the story during an inner monologue, but didn't use it during the talk towards the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories