Junction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved from being under her control to the outside of her controlled environment that she oversaw. How badly did this ice bitch of a geneticist hang herself after 350 years of 'dedicated service' by doing her deal with Jace?

Not the normal course of action; but Jace earned enough to buy his freedom several times over during this time and Jace earned several favors from the King as well. He had been in front of the King giving mission briefings for most of the last year of his service.

The King never saw Jace being disloyal in his entire existence, especially to the King himself. He was a loyal killing machine and saw no issues as long as they managed to keep Jace content and his skills sharp. He saw other usages for him outside the military.

The Minister of Defense signed off on some of that work, before Jace's release at Jace's request. This was done, unknowingly to his creator's knowledge, to help Jace transition into the 'civilian sector' and away from his over-controlling geneticist creator.

The royal family ensured she was shielded from his planned efforts after leaving the service, at least to a point. The King ensured Jace's military file was classified by the Royal Family of San Angeles: Kings Eyes only.

He did not want others to learn just how much of a weapon they had set loose into the general population. Others from the program had earned their freedom, some had even completed a lifetime of service. It would also limit Jace's ability to run to another City-State without being captured or killed on-sight fi they took an interest in that file.

In short, he cut Jace off from simply transferring to another City-state without potential repercussions if he every gained enough assets to pursue a move. End of sealed Military file other than coded reference numbers to 15 offensive and 7 defensive active response missions by ID numbers.

---

The council read over the 'genetics' portion of his file while they waited for the doctor to come in and brief them on her assessment of the given genetic project she was about to pitch to them.

Jace was 68% human following the maximum genetic manipulation laws. The base subject was required to have 51% human genetics or more. Although born with these traits the Ki cost for his genetics was still calculated into the viability success of the program as Dr. Xioroz had to have the females done via traditional methods.

It was deducted from him at his initial assessment. To determine viability via standard genetic manipulation and to ensure he had no 'advantage' over others in this area.

4% Electrical dragon (Bronze) genetics for thickened skin, heightened intelligence, and magical skills. Also gave him a more tanned or bronze appearance to his skin. (18 Ki)

10% Species 874 genetics, Heightened intelligence, and technological grafting rejection resistance. (19 Ki)

6% eleven genetics for magical talent, enhanced hearing, and martial prowess. (11 Ki)

3% frost giant genetics for height, body mass, and strength. (5 Ki)

4% Troll genetics for 'natural' regeneration and increased constitution. (9 Ki)

5% dwarven genetics for increased constitution and strength. (8 Ki)

Subjective Ki cost for creation: 70 Ki

Technological enhancements.

Enhancers: Bio-microfilament bone enhancing generator with magical Sitrin Crystal (nutrients) injectors. (Surgical Stainless-steel microfilaments covered all bones.)

Augmenters: A Cybernetic right eye with a series 910 processing unit equipped with a Drine crystal 10% magical species resistant and untraceable (by mundane means) uplinked for connection into the Weave for standard communication and advanced search capabilities. The unit has plenty of expansion room available for other crystals. Ki expansion unit size 100Ki, currently empty.

Personal Protection: Bradley Tactical Armor (BTA) Model 94A in his unit's colors. Designed for light to moderate resistance to incoming magical effects and moderate protection to physical injury. Contained a 50% tech visual and 20% extra sensory magical camouflage when the functions happened to be engaged.

Personal Armament: Pair of plasma swords Series 5 standard issue, plasma bow with Criten crystals (allowed for plasma to be made into solid ammunition). Spec-Ops standard issue item, upgraded by his previous commander for higher ammo storage. Evoker gauntlets standard issue for magically talented military members, level 12 capability, integrated into armored gauntlets.

Cost 18,000 DC's (12Ki initially for initial starter equipment which was replaced to the given equipment.) Annual Ki Cost of modification: 2 Ki

---

Designer: Doctor Sylvia Xioroz

Bipedal (2 arms and 2 legs)

Hair: Silvery Blonde, # FEFCF2.

Eye color: Draconic Silver

Dragon lineage: Bronze and Silver. Skin favored her bronze lineage while hair favored her silver lineage.

Body measurements, chest, waist, and hips: 82x56x71 cm (32x22x28 inches)

Height: 190cm (74.8 inches)

Weight: 58kg (128 lbs.)

Genetic Mix: 48% human, 18% Silver Dragon, 12% Bronze dragon, and 22% Species 874 (Royal Family, Kings Authorization, Geneticist waiver on allowed percentages applied. Rest of personnel file including augmentation classified Royal Family, Kings Eyes only restricted.)

March 15th, 1637

The San Angeles Council for Genetic Research (CGR) had been in session. They oversaw the research center that subjects referred to as 'the project.' They had eliminated over half of the test subjects for simple Ki extraction; in fact, only 3 others from the facility had been authorized for field testing and only one for mass production for the military from what they had reviewed thus far.

They had been waiting over an hour for her to show. Then the bronze and silver goddess walked into the room. The only dimension missing from her measurements were her abundant D sized breasts. She wore no bra and her nipples threatened to poke through her long lab coat.

The 4 men sat there with their mouths open as they watched her sway her way across the room. They suspected the lab coat was all she wore. They would have been correct if allowed to check. Her Silvery-Bronze hair was wet and more metallic-like than normal from a very recent shower.

The Council was 35 months into their 10-year appointment. The lone female and chair of the panel took little notice of this woman as she was annoyed at having been kept waiting. She looked across at her, "Doctor Xioroz I presume?"

Sylvia nodded and accessed her internal processor and pulled up the data files to the 5 'new' council members through her Weave connection. She had never met them before today. She smiled, "Council Woman Sinclair. Congratulations on your appointment. To all of your appointments really."

She looked at Sylvia, "That was 35 months ago! Why are we just now meeting you?! Why are you late?!"

Sylvia smiled, "I know you believe you know what your job in this organization should be. For the most part, you are correct, except when it comes to me. I work on Special Enhanced Projects, The SEP initiative. Today you are looking at the Chimeria project.

I handle projects that typically bypass this council until a determination if this genetic configuration is worth mass production or entry into the field to a limited degree. I can override the council's decision on deployment to the field. I was collecting the final samples from the test subject of this project. He is known as Jace."

The chairwoman looked at the summary data sheet she had been given, "How can this be the final configuration? The model number for armor, weapons, augmenters, and enhancers are less than 6 months old. The armor is the latest unit and the processor is less than a month old.

The bow is a Spec-Ops asset only and never comes across this desk normally. A proper field trial is 2 years! The armor you have listed is prohibitively expensive for release into the civilian sector. It should be confiscated from the subject."

Sylvia smiled, "He paid for the technology after finishing his trial which did not begin officially until he was 19, due to additional military training that was requested and completed, at the top of his class I might add for Spec-Ops. The training was requested by the King himself. What is listed is his final configuration."

She looked at the Doctor, "How in the hell did he do that?! There is only a 25% value on 2-year-old equipment, next to nothing on 3-year-year old equipment. You do not even list his older equipment just a small Ki cost. I am showing a construction Ki cost of 82 with 6 in upkeep during 3 years of field trials.

Now that you are telling me he had another year of training for 2 more Ki. Now thousands of DC's for equipment upgrades?! That does not count any repairs that had to be done OR how much he used with those damned high-end evoker gauntlets you have listed built into this armor! How much Ki has a 100 Ki human test subject have left?

I am counting 90Ki and yet we are talking about him like he would still be alive! Not likely unless he spent his 3 years sitting at a desk but that does not count the gear costs which make that implausible!"

Sylvia chuckled, "He spent 30 months in enhanced military training. Finished at the top of his class at every 6-month evaluation. He was 16.5 years old when he started at the King's direction. He went into actual combat at 19 with a 100Ki restored in bonuses and a full 50Ki expansion unit to boot from his training assessments, standard procedure for Spec-Ops overachievers. He upgraded equipment every 3-6 months.

He spent exactly 100 Ki completing his trials I have been told, his military file is classified to the point I could not confirm that. You will have to take the King at his word. Then another 18,000 DC's for equipment, he did not upgrade the armor, he bought it. The 50 Ki required to buy his way out of service from this program had also been paid before he arrived yesterday.

He walked out an hour ago with 80 Ki, 40 DC's, 22,487 in gold, and a food rations card for 2 years of basic sustenance."

The councilwoman stood, "You cannot release a subject before we rule!"

Sylvia smiled and walked up and set an envelope in front of the councilwoman. Sylvia looked at her, "You think your authority exceeds our King then you can decide to question him yourself. He authorized Jace's release, not me."

Sylvia had a slightly annoyed demeanor in the fact Jace was released from further testing. She wanted him around longer, much longer. "I think that our last chairperson questioned the King on a decision. Before you were appointed when I put Jace into the field over that chairman's objections; the council agreed with that chairman. They did not like the high Ki construction cost.

The King did not agree with that council. The King did not like being questioned in the mater by humans; I believe that the chairman was recycled for his Ki. As was the rest of the council! That chairman felt with the weapons being used he was not likely to make it through a 2-year trial, let alone mass production.

Especially for the unit, he was being considered for at that time. The unit he ended up joining is within the classified portion of his records. I am barred from discussing any information I have on that military unit, not that I had much more than a unit designation and ID that I can share, Mastro97A unit Zulu 1, now currently a deactivated unit.

Your only responsibility in regards to this project is on the front of mass production and, to a limited degree, the one remaining female test subject from this group. She has none of the augmentation or enhancement modifications except for a set of nutrient injectors currently.

His first microfilament and nutrient injector. Which he gave her after injecting her with children 3-months into his military evaluation period. Not the first time we collected samples. He has done it twice more since then with this particular mate. She has delivered 3 children twice with 2 more on the way.

He set aside 50Ki and 5DC's to buy out her contract in case his genetic line is ended. The DC's are in an account for her, a part of the condition of his arrangements on her behalf. She would be released after giving birth to her current offspring in 4-6 months if that is the case.

She would leave at 100Ki with Ki he has set aside for her to top her off when she departs. A full 50Ki expansion unit from his last expansion upgrade, and the other associated gear and enhancements.

Else she has 2 more births to give before release would be permitted using samples from him alone. He left her a care package that has food, gold, his older armor repainted back to basic steel gray, and his older augments as he did not trade them either.

I agreed to install them after she makes her final delivery and to ensure success. He built in a penalty after the first one died from receiving a processor augmentation. That is on file, hefty, and unbreakable."

She said that part sounding more than slightly annoyed by those facts.

The councilwoman looked at her, "You are not allowed to make modifications without compensation on a subject. We have not authorized the expenditure!"

Sylvia brought up a video clip in which he stood there naked and she entered the room naked. The council sat there open-mouthed as she slid in behind him and took his cock in hand and lubed it up and stroked him for 15 minutes and he shot off into a large specimen receptacle.

She sealed, marked, and stored the sample. She then dropped to her knees and sucked it back to full length, not that he had dropped off any at all but she liked the tactile feel of his cock in all of her orifices. Then she climbed up on the table and spread her legs wide.

She got mounted and he fucked for the next 30 minutes. Screaming out orgasm after orgasm. She finally shut it off after showing her splayed leaking cunt to the committee.

She smiled, "That was his first payment that gave me 3 children. The second did the same and if I read the test correctly, which I read before walking in here, the set he gave me before he departing are 4 more children. All property of the kingdom of course once they are born, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I receive all the credit associated with bearing those children as standard protocol dictates. I have been paid for my services as my compensation for those children and then some. As you noticed he has no scales, except on his cock which only enhanced the sensation for women and deadens it for him to last longer. He is a near-perfect fucking machine given our current state of technology."

It took a couple of minutes for the councilwoman to form coherent words. She finally looked at Sylvia, "Isn't that unethical?"

Sylvia shook her head, "We are allowed to take payment in any form in which we choose. Compensating the male donors is a common enough practice in the civilian sector, he just had different ideas on how he wanted the compensation distributed.

In that case, it was for his first set of upgrades. Replacement and expanded volume in the injectors and memory in the processor. He had several over the two years he was on active military service. Two were replaced due to damage from explosions. 3 were different upgrades.

Given his success in the process, I still owed him some items from that session. He banked it to apply to his final upgrades and a couple of things for his designated mate. Including the latest in combat armor that just hitting the field for Spec-Ops units only and painted in his unit colors. He damned well earned them.

He was the last surviving member of that unit, except for one who still had time to go and she was assigned to another unit after his final mission. Yes, he was in Spec-Ops for his entire tour. I was expecting 3 children from the contract and got 10.

That earned him some bonuses. He never took it in the form of money, DC's or gold. Just equipment, enhancers, and augmentations for himself and the other test subjects."

The chairwoman looked over, "Other subjects?"

Sylvia nodded, "There were 4 females. All taken from different donors and modified to his genetic code; except in the case of species 874 of course, we only have the one source subject for that material. One female died in genetic modification and he never met her. One bore him 2 children and the processor unit he gave her body rejected and burned out.

That left her brain dead, the pharmaceutical company was held responsible for her death because of the anti-rejection drugs. She had 2 children the month before processor surgery. The third was another female, infertile after the genetic modification as it did not take as well as we hoped. He never met her either.

She was sent into an army unit and died 22-months into her military service. She had no enhancers or augmentations because she was infertile. If she had done well, she could have bought them of course. Not being in a state of war her options to seek those out were remote, to begin with. Her entire unit was wiped out, not just her.

They were not at war; we were not at war during this time at all. They encountered a giant juggernaut that stepped on her troop transport. The giant was heavily armored, augmented, and quite insane from what I have been told. From the coastal City-State of Bouldenver. They issued an alert as it had broken confinement. This was not a planned attack, or so they stated.

They paid restitution to the Royal family for the loss of life. Jace's unit was instrumental in bringing the creature down. Jace himself was highly decorated and rewarded for his significant role in that encounter."

The councilwoman looked at her, "His file does not include physical attributes. His service record in front of us simply states classified. Royal Family, Kings Eyes Only. Highly successful."

Sylvia walked up and set a file down, "I was updating the final readings of that section, before coming in here. I wanted to get penis dimensions right so I triple checked them. You would have to ask the Royal Family about his service record as they control that information." She walked away with an evil smirk on her face.

Height 197 cm (75.56 inches)

Hair: Smoky Black #100C08 96%, with traces of Smoky topaz 2% #933D4, with 2% of the hair colors between the two shades.

Eyes: Blizzard Blue, # F6FCFD. Augmented eye synched to that color. Eye color is associated with his Frost Giant lineage.

Weight: 89kg biomatter, 11kg internal Enhancers, and Augmenters (174.17 lbs., 24.25 lbs.)

Neck: 40 cm (15.75 inches)

Shoulder width: 54cm (21.26 inches)

Arms, Biceps 40 cm (15.75 inches)

Waste: 86cm (33.85 inches)

Legs, thigh diameter: 65cm (25.6 inches)

Body fat percentage, 5.71%

Penis erect length: 19.5 cm (7.68 inches)

Penis girth: 14 cm (5.51 inches)

Semen volume: 7.5 ml—constant.

Councilwoman Sinclair looked up, "Isn't that semen count extremely high and what do you mean by constant?"

Sylvia looked at her, "As part of his evaluation, before being fielded, I spent 4 hours with the subject collecting samples through 6 ejaculations. This was 6 months into his official Spec-Ops training. He had already mated with the one mate who later died during the processor surgery a few months later.

That number is the low end of the samples taken. That was the first time I collected samples. It went as high as 8.2 ml and decreased to that on the sixth ejaculation. I was only allowed a 4-hour time frame for this test; else I would have kept going.

Motility decreased by 9.2% between the first and last ejaculation but his first had motility of 93.5%. In short, he is extremely virile and fertile. He could have kept going."