Junction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neck: 40 cm (15.75 inches) Now 44cm (17.32 inches)

Shoulder width: 54cm (21.26 inches) Now 60cm (23.62 inches)

Arms, Biceps 40 cm (15.75 inches) Now 45 cm (17.72 inches)

Waste: 86cm (33.85 inches) Now 85.5 cm (33.66cm)

Legs, thigh diameter: 65cm (25.6 inches) Now 68cm (26.77 inches)

Body fat percentage, 5.71% Now. 4.53%

Penis erect length: 19.5 cm (7.68 inches) 20.1 cm (7.91 inches)

Penis girth: 14 cm (5.51 inches) 18 cm (5.91 inches)

Semen volume: 7.5 ml—constant. Now 12.4 ml—constant

Jace summoned his armor back on as Kindra remained red-faced through the entire physical. After he was 'dressed' she looked at him, "I will say, I was not expecting you to get naked in front of me, or what your wives did."

Jace laughed, "You came here to observe the physical. As to their collections, that is standard CGR collection methods for an initial physical."

Kindra sighed, "I came to keep an eye on our doctors to ensure you were in no danger. I found at least 1 if not 2 attempts on your life. I should say, you found them."

The one doctor sat there and cried the whole time for failing to kill Jace for some reason. Kindra left with the 2 prisoners to undergo telepathic interrogation. Director Younger accompanied her.

---

Brandialshane looked at the Doctor, "Your family is secure. I had them picked up as you left this morning. I know Fremanorian, Greshesian, and Cartalion all conspired to threaten your family if you failed to kill Jace or Kindra. One of them at least. Else die trying.

Our head researcher and two of my children. You had voiced your support for doing so publicly with Jace but felt it was a suicide mission and did not desire to hurt Kindra. Your wife was against the idea. I see Jace did not kill you. Can you explain why?"

The Director showed the vid of him taking the man down and Jace sticking him with it and filling it with his blood instead of killing him."

Brandialshane nodded, "Compassion. He wants this to end between the elven people and him. He is giving us this chance. I will work to spare your family as he requested. You did go for the weapon and Kindra was also a target, even when he told you that you had it and knew it was toxic."

He looked at the guard, "Your accounts have been seized. You have failed the family. My telepaths will confirm that Bremoran, and Paulosia both paid you to have Jace and Kindra killed. 3 of my children and one who is the husband of my daughter Levaransin.

He will be questioned to find out if his wife directed that attack or another was involved. I might be leaving my position soon, that does not mean I have stopped monitoring my family during this turbulent time. I have guards picking them up as we speak. Kindra, how did the physical go?"

Kindra sighed, "You did not warn me about these threats in my midst."

Brandialshane nodded, "I warned the Director to watch out for you."

Director Younger looked over, "Jace identified them both before entering the house. Without any warning from me. He scans everyone he meets. He does not blindly trust anyone."

Kindra sighed, "It was shocking to watch all that they do to a male subject in the program for a 'standard physical.' He refused to have anything injected into him. The doctor was likely looking to introduce what he had as a dye. They ran an MRI on him from head to toe, nothing abnormal was reported to me.

Jace has significant cybernetic enhancements including titanium microfilaments that make up 14kg of his body weight. Others for another 2kg including his optical processor. His fat percentage is down to just over 4.5% and his wives stated he had sex with them both for 7 days with minimal rest on his part.

Staying erect the entire time. Even in his sleep. He collected 42 samples over 7 days before the physical and noted the changes that occurred in his genetic makeup. He is only 60% human and believes the shift in his body has stopped.

His left eye was not a hybrid but looked fully draconic except for the color being Blizzard Blue. His entire torso had scales and was noted as before it was only on his cock and those have gotten thicker, based on numbers and comments from his wives.

His wives said he ejaculated 40 times a day for 7 straight days on average and his semen volume was noted by 2 doctors as being 3.5 times higher than normal. 1.33 times higher than when he left the program. His wives took turns collecting that in front of me.

To say it was shocking and embarrassing to me would be an understatement. He packed more than any elf I have ever seen naked, not that I have seen many naked but nothing close to what he is giving his wives. Constantly apparently."

Brandialshane nodded, "Dragon genetics can cause the erection to last for long periods. Dragons measure in liters and not ml so that is not unusual. How was his Ki level?"

She sighed, "They did not say."

The Director looked over, "452 when I scanned him when I got there. He had his internal unit shutoff. I scanned him a second time and it was at 460 before we left. His change might have stopped but his Ki is still rising."

---

The Gold Dragon King looked at 3 reports, 2 from the 2 separate CGR facilities with separate staff. The third from the Elven doctor not arrested based on his observations and calling out that Jace should be, 'put down in no uncertain terms.'

The last not listing any reasons, just an opinion. The other 2 found his last samples appeared to be steady. Those taken in the days before appeared to be a mix of percentages, but all between where he started and what he had currently. He looked at the Minister of Defense, "Thoughts on this?"

The Minister of Defence shook his head, "Our elven scientists are not providing any evidence-based in fact. They are not working at CGR and got none of the samples or data you are seeing in the other reports. They fear what he could become. Brandialshane is investigating 2 separate groups.

Those who looked at Royal assassination attempts against Kindra as well. Brandialshane has stated his scientists were unreliable where Jace is concerned. He is having them all brought in for interrogation. He has sent you an encrypted message listing his successors in order in case war breaks out among his people and he gets killed."

The King sighed, "I want Royal bodyguards deployed to elven lands. 30 of them to provide protection to Brandialshane and Kindra until this successor comes about. We need to know who is behind it all."

---

Dr. Bowman received the supplies and while the others left he did the surgery on Sarah with the delivered supplies in a spare bedroom with Hellen watching over her. Hellen asked Dr. Bowman, "Have you, in all your years, seen a subject undergo metamorphosis like this before?"

Dr. Bowman sighed, "A couple of times. No 3 times. Twice it spiraled and the subjects were put down due to percentages. They both had 20-30% species 874. The third time it stabilized but the subject died in the service.

They had 2 other races and the 874 was at 15%. Both other races went to 15%. Still 55% human. In this case, he made it out of the service and it occurred later in his life. If he is correct, and I hope he is, it has become stable. Given the previous stable case, I would say his theory is sound."

He finished on Sarah in under 3 hours as his nurse was very skilled in this by now in knowing what the doctor wanted and when. Sarah now saw everything that Jace could pick up with his eye and was shocked at the level of detail it provided. She had been sedated for the surgery and did not hear the conversation.

Dr. Bowman sighed, "Don't read too much into this yet." He left them all to their own endeavors.

---

Jace watched the news of reported violence in the Avalon Valley. Royal Guards quickly worked to bring it under control but almost half of the royal family, Brandialshane's children, ended up executed. Including one of the names, he had listed as a successor, Verashorna.

The top 3 researchers were killed with their eldest children. As the Elven genetics lab attempted to start a covert project to engineer a weapon that destroyed dragon DNA in humans. Likely in dragons as well, it was banned research.

The lab was monitored and they had spies in the lab as well. It was shut down and the remaining geneticists farmed between the 2 CGR facilities as a sign of support for the elves in working a new direction of support to the Kingdom.

Brandialshane issued the name of his replacement as a woman, one of his children, and one of the 2 names Jace had mentioned. Levaransin was named as the head of the Royal House.

---

Bradialshane looked at Kindra who seemed very disappointed in his choice. Bradialshane sighed, "Levaransin was the only logical choice remaining. Verashorna I found out was in bed with Levaransin's husband. Levaransin was shocked to find this out as well.

Verashorna's own husband happened to share that bed, they plotted to kill Jace despite what she said here. She said what we wanted to hear. What she might have felt more in line with her statement for another human, except Jace...maybe. I told you royal politics would get ugly.

The Gold Dragon King brought Levaransin in and told her of the reforms he expected. Dragon oversight would continue and that he was putting entitled humans in charge of or into key positions in the military and in the Marshal Service.

Director Younger, Yougavaiashina, has been reassigned to work on Avalon Valley security concerns. An Elven only Marshal Service, likely with a new name. As he became Levaransin's Director of Security to fix the problems within the Avalon Valley. He knows Jace, has a good working relationship with humans and was on very good terms with his replacement in the Kings Marshal Service.

The Gold dragon King made Marshal Cooper, Director Cooper over the Marshal Service. They hold parallel positions now. Many elves resigned in protest at the Marshal Service. They were allowed to...provided they went to work for Director Yougavaiashina in his efforts to clean up the elven population. They did so but did not like the ultimatum.

In the Army, the human General under the Elven General has been moved into a parallel position. They now, each, control half of the Kingdom's military assets. With members of each race below the others that are inter-mixed. The reforms for Spec-ops mentioned were put into place in honor of my son and your husband.

Some units would be held with human commanders instead of elven ones. He placed a stop on resignations from the military. All who tried were brought in for telepathic interrogation. Some were killed for plans of sedition and others were simply demoted and put back into their old units or another unit.

In some cases under a human officer. Required to earn their way back to their previous position. The Elven General Nirshana is staying supportive and underwent telepathic interrogation to ensure he was being loyal. He passed as he knew what Jace did in taking down his predecessor.

He took the new guidelines on what is permitted to be reported back and agreed to them. The Gold Dragon King is considering adding a second race to the entitled ranks, not humans. He has given Levaransin a time limit to get our house in order. He has a couple of options including Storm Giants and Dwarves.

Storm Giants are not very numerous and the better of the 2 choices. Though they do not work in his military or his cities, they are rather isolated. That would have to change and that would be a hard selling point to get them more involved.

Dwarves work his mines and humans would see them as a threat, as human miners are seen as well paid slave labor. Though slavery is officially outlawed in this Kingdom. Jace is staying on as a Commander now over 4 of the 16 wilds areas, including the Avalon Wilds.

Director Cooper offered that to him for his work in cleaning up the Avalon Wilds. He is giving him a bigger challenge. He gave him 3 others that are in the worst shape to oversee. Areas he previously held. Levaransin has been informed to work with him through her Director and Director Cooper.

If she can find it within herself to do so. Else he will replace her with a more moderate choice of his own choosing, from another elven family. The Gold Dragon King has thrown down the gauntlet on her and for now, she appears to be listening.

The Gold Dragon King has placed a dragon bodyguard that goes just about everywhere with her. A female Gold Dragon. Those who were targeting you are now dead as best as we can tell."

Kindra meekly nodded, "I will not likely marry again with the loss of so many."

Bradialshane looked at her, "I have some great-great-grandchildren that will come of age by the time you deliver your second children from my son. You have time yet and there are some good and loyal choices in the mix. Some with more moderate views like you even.

Levaransin knows you are a protected asset by the Gold Dragon King. He fears what Jace might do if one of our own killed you or your children. Jace knows you are carrying twin sons now. His processor informed him and he sent me a message to congratulate us on the matter of your twin sons."

---

Jace, Susan, and Rayne were back out at the pond again. This time it was to attend a wedding for Coop and Helen, as they added Carla to their family. They got her a life extension and she looked to be as young as the rest of them.

Jace looked at them after the ceremony and smiled, "3 days at least."

Coop shook his head, "6 nights. I got too much-damned paperwork to do with this new job. I never realized how much Director Younger had going on outside of our activities. You got 3 more wild areas to bring around and out of the wilds. Including 2 that have been the front lines of a couple of our wars. That means dealing with the military bases out that way. Trust me they are a pain in the ass as I had them all. Try and play nice."

Jace nodded, "On-base versus off-base activity. You will be getting my request to increase our numbers to provide additional Marshals to all 4 regions, with the justification. I have to head to the Holly Wilds today and then Cordon Wilds tomorrow.

I will hit Claremont Wilds next week. Thus far I have no adverse reports from any of the 3 and that bothers me as you told me they were all hot-spots who are reporting nothing out of the ordinary. Something is not right."

Coop nodded, "Why I gave them to you. You got the brains to handle them. Tell me what you need. Just not tonight. Send me messages, but limit calls. You know how to contact the Minister of Defense if needed. Correction when you will need him. I know better."

Jace shook his hand and kissed both brides before going home and changing for work. He had his 'to-go bag'. He whispered to Rayne before he left, "Oslon rally point if something happens and you cannot find me."

She smiled, "Understood."

Jace contacted the Minister of Defense. "I am en route to Holly, Cordon, and Claremont over the next few days. I need to know if any military activity is going on in those areas where I might run into a cold reception. My standing with the military is questionable and I have not dealt with the Dwarven population as of yet. They do not work in your military at all."

The Minister of Defense looked over his reports, "I have no activity reported back to me. Try and keep it civil. Both military commanders are aware you will be the head Civilian Law Enforcement officer out that way.

The Dwarven Clan leaders are also aware as we sent them a message on it, but have voiced no response as of yet. They have operations in Holly and Claremont as their mining complex sits on that border. They fall under your jurisdiction, though they have no dwarves in law enforcement outside of that area.

A Sheriff with deputies in the area and they do have their own militias in the mines to deal with anything they might tunnel into. Your authority supersedes theirs and they should know it, though they will likely be belligerent about it with you if past interactions with Marshal Cooper are any indications. They are not entitled as a race, even if they like to think they are."

The Minister knew Jace was headed into a hotbed of activity most likely. Especially with the dwarves. The Gold Dragon King wanted it cleaned up. He felt there was an issue with the dwarves. They had gotten nothing concrete on the matter from the Marshals before as they worked to keep Marshals out of the area.

Those who went investigating deep into the mines died in 'mining accidents.' That was Marshal Cooper's area before he was promoted and he had voiced concerns but was flat out told Director Younger he was not the right asset for investigating further. Jace was the asset needed. That helped to cement Jace's promotion in the matter.

---

It took Jace almost 8 hours to reach the border of Holly Wilds to a roadblock and several vehicles being turned back by the military. He blocked all returning traffic and put his lights on. He walked over to the man turning around, "What is going on?"

He pointed back, "The military has the road blocked. We cannot get home and supplies cannot get delivered. Nobody in or out."

Jace smiled, "It will be open in just a second."

Jace walked forward and they had 30 men, mostly privates, and a sergeant. He looked over, "You men are outside your jurisdiction. You have no authority on closing these roads."

One man looked at Jace who still wore dark sunglasses but had his armor and weapons on display. "Private Wixom, get your sergeant or the officer in charge out here. As for this barricade."

He used his gloves and tossed both halves aside and into the woods. "The name is Jace Rivers, Commander San Angeles Marshal Service. Stand down or I will bring you down. You are in my AOR."

A Captain came out, Elven, and he looked at who they were facing. He sighed, "They put you in charge out here? I thought you were out in Avalon."

Jace smiled, "I oversee 4 Wilds now, including this one. Captain Brinshida. Where are your orders to block civilian traffic into the wilds? He handed a set of orders to Jace and Jace handed them back, "These are not signed by the Minister of Defense. I contacted him on my way in. They are not valid orders. Return your men to the base and let this traffic through now!"

The Captain went to hesitate and Jace started waving vehicles through. The Captain finally looked at his men, "Back down. Pack up. We will let the Base Commander deal with this."

---

The Captain contacted his commander, "General Lisharara. Commander Jace Rivers just took down the roadblock coming into the wilds. Traffic is flowing. Told us our orders were invalid as the Defense Minister did not sign off on them."

Jace entered into the call which surprised them both, "I am former Spec-Ops. Don't look so surprised. You cannot conduct military level operations out here without getting clearance from the Marshal Service and the Minister of Defense.

I have been authorized to go directly to the Minister on matters. I have not as of yet. Get your troops recalled. Any outside of your base or training grounds is in my AOR and subject to civilian law."

The General threw him a piece of Electronic-paper with a Captain Gallow with the Marshal Service signed off on it.

Jace looked at it, "A captain, is not the Commander or the Director of the Marshal Service. This is over a week old now. You know better. Clear your men or I will arrest them, charge them, and then turn them over to your military police to be prosecuted.

Including you, General, for failure to get the proper authorization for this illegal activity. You cannot declare Martial law over an area without going through proper channels."

1...34567...14