June and Amanda

Story Info
Woman gets fucked by coworker.
1.4k words
4.33
40k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started during lunch break. My eyes were fixed on Amanda's lips as the words spilled out of them. They were polished with shiny pink gloss, and couldn't help curving into a smile. She was that type of person- everything made her smile and that smile would illuminate the room. Her eyes were the color of hot cocoa and her black hair was intertwined with blue highlights. I think she was complaining about some girl ghosting her. Before I could stop myself, I asked her if she wanted to swing by my house, watch a movie, feel better about the whole thing.

"Sounds good, Junie," she had said. My name's June, but she had always called me Junie. I tried to remind myself that she was out of my league, she didn't even know me that well, there was no way she would be into me. But my cheeks had flushed and I had been unable to keep my mouth from mirroring her grin.

Now, Amanda was sitting on the couch next to me, the chatter of the movie drowned out by her eyes and her smile. She was so close to me and I wanted to just reach out and hold her. She emanated warmth and I wanted to soak up every bit of it. Her shirt was low cut and I was desperately attempting to keep my eyes away from her breasts.

Her head turned to me and for a moment I was filled with panic for at her seeing the way i was staring at her. But to my surprise, her hand found mine and our fingers interlaced. We held hands for a few minutes, reveling in the simplicity and tranquility of it. I leaned against her shoulder and her head turned to me, her eyes gazing into mine, taking me in.

And in a moment, the warmth that had been in them before shifted to something like hunger. With one swift motion, she pounced and kissed me passionately. Her lips were soft, but met mine hard and forcefully. She pressed me into the couch, pinning me in place. I felt heat spread from her lips and through my entire body. Her tongue nudged into my mouth, ravenous for more.

As she kissed me, her hand trailed down across my chest, my side, then grazing my pussy through my jeans. I panted into her kiss, pressing against her, desperate for more. She rubbed a bit harder, causing a moan to escape my lips. Then she pulled away.

Amanda stared at me, lying on the couch beneath her. "You look amazing like that, Junie."

"I do?" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Mm-hm. Let's take this upstairs. Is that okay?" she said, running her hand across my cheek.

"Yes, thats- lets go," I practically raced up the stairs and into my bedroom with her close behind.

Once we arrived at my bedroom, she wasted no time in shoving me onto the bed. She ripped off my shirt, throwing it onto the floor. She kissed me passionately on the lips, then started moving down. I could barely keep track of where her mouth was. It was on my cheek, my neck, my shoulder, my belly. Then she took my breast in her mouth and sucked on it, licking my nipple with a delicate tongue. I gave a soft "ohhh", enjoying the sensation. Before I knew it, she was unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and they were on the floor. Her fingers traced the outline of my pussy through my soaked underwear.

"You're so wet," Amanda said, almost reverently.

"Fuck, I've been wet since you came over," I admitted between gasps. "You're just so hot- I never thought that you-" My sentence was cut off by a desperate moan as her finger found my clit through the thin fabric.

She took a few moments to continue rubbing gently, eliciting more sounds of pleasure. Then, she slipped off my panties and hovered her finger around the entrance to my pussy.

"Can I-" she began to ask.

"Please," I said without hesitation.

Amanda shoved her finger into my hole, curling it around inside and drawing out a sudden, high pitched moan. A moment later, another finger had entered me. She began to pound me with her two dripping fingers, each motion sending a pulse of pleasure through my entire body. I felt like I was charged with electricity.

"Oh my god- fuck-" I gasped loudly.

Her other hand stroked my clit. The combination of her hammering fingers and the gentle strokes were almost too much for me to bear.

"Amanda, I'm gonna-" Just as I was about to cum, her fingers pulled away. I writhed and bucked but she did not continue. She was giving me that look again, like she was sizing me up. Deciding what I deserved. My desperate whimpers did nothing to change her expression.

"You have to earn it," she said. "Eat me out."

"Yes, sure, of course," I panted. I would have said anything. She slipped off her skirt and her underwear. Her pussy was soft and pink and had a thin layer of dark hair above it. Slowly, she pulled off her shirt. She was giving me the full show, I supposed. She was more muscular than I expected, with strong, prominent abs and biceps. Her simple black bra was next, and out of it bounced two large boobs with wide, dark areolas.

She climbed on top of me, her pussy right on top of my mouth. It was dripping wet. At first I lapped at it slowly, tasting the saltiness. I gave a long, slow lick and heard a satisfying moan from above me. My tongue went in and out of her pussy, wanting to taste more of her, wanting to hear more of those amazing sounds. Reaching upwards with my head, I rapidly flicked my tongue within her. Her thighs clasped around me, but I didnt care, I needed to keep going.

"Mm, thats amazing," she moaned out. I could feel my own pussy tingle with heat and happiness. "God, touch me," she said.

I lifted a thumb to rub the little nub above my tongue. As she moaned more, I went faster, going in quick circles. Her strong legs were a clamp around my head. My face was covered in her wetness as her pussy became more and more slippery. My tongue was reaching, flicking, circling within it. Her lovely moans got louder and more high pitched. They peaked with something that was almost a scream. She got off of my face, leaving it soaked in her juices, and stood next to the bed.

"You're damn good at that," she said through heavy breaths. "It's your turn now."

I smiled gratefully, but her next question took me by surprise. "Do you have any rope?"

"No, why would i have rope?" She looked disappointed at my follow up question.

After a moment of thought, she said, "Hmm. Belts?"

I said yes, a bit confused.

"Good. Go grab them."

I grabbed what belts I had from my closet. She leaned into me, her breath heating my face. "I'm gonna tie you up. You want me to stop, you just say so." I nodded mutely. I'd never been tied up before, but imagining Amanda doing it was turning me on.

She tied my limbs one by one to my bedposts and then gave me a long kiss on the lips. My legs were spread wide, allowing her easy access to my sensitive pussy. She brushed it, barely. I panted, needing more. I wanted to touch myself but the bonds held me firmly in place.

"Mm, you like that?"

"More, please," I groaned.

"Don't get impatient with me, Junie," she said, smirking a bit. Her fingers stroked my thighs, getting closer to my vagina each time. I was going insane, the slow teasing driving me into a frenzy. Finally, she returned to my pussy, finding it soaked. She rubbed it gently. With each touch, it grew warmer and I grew more needy. She pulled an elastic off of her wrist and tied back her hair. Then she dived between my spread-eagled legs, her tongue quickly finding my clit. She licked at it, aggressively, hungrily. Pleasure coursed through me. It felt like there was nothing in the world but the two of us.

Her two fingers rammed into my pussy, making my back arch. Her name escaped my mouth, between a moan and a yell. I felt full with two, but a third finger thrust into my open, dripping entrance. Straining against my bonds, I pressed into her hand and her tongue. She increased in tempo until, shaking and moaning, my orgasm washed over me.

I panted, out of breath, as she pulled away. "Fuck, that was fantastic."

Amanda grinned, filling me with a familiar warmth. She leaned down, brushed hair out of my sweaty face and kissed my forehead. "So are you."