June and Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman gets fucked at work.
1.3k words
4.43
20.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I hope you enjoy the second chapter of this story! If you haven't read the first one I recommend doing so, but you don't have to in order to understand this. If you have any feedback or suggestions for the next chapter please leave a comment :) Enjoy!

-Flora

***

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was the emptiness of the space next to me. Immediately, anxious thoughts flooded my brain. Amanda was gone, it had just been a hookup, whatever I thought we had last night we didn't, she would never talk to me again-

Then, footsteps in the doorway. Amanda was standing with a plate loaded with food. Her hair was messy, her makeup smudged, and her clothes thrown on haphazardly, but she was still so beautiful.

"Good morning, Junie," she said, a smile spreading across her face.

"Jesus, I thought you had-"

"Left? No, I would never." She bent down to kiss me on the forehead and placed the plate on my lap. "I don't know my way around your kitchen very well, but i tried my best."

I took a bite of what vaguely appeared to be scrambled eggs and immediately spit it out. "Amanda, I'm sorry, but these eggs are hella rubbery."

She picked up the plate, looking embarrassed.

"Look, I'll show you how to make eggs properly," I said, getting up and kissing her briefly on the cheek. I hastily put on a bathrobe and led her back to the kitchen. Her hot cocoa eyes were fixed on me. They studied how i cracked the eggs into a bowl and whisked thoroughly. I cooked them, stirring gently until they were fluffy and soft. A dash of salt and pepper and they were done.

We ate together, sharing in both the food and each others company. Amanda was surprisingly impressed by my simple meal.

"It's just eggs!" I said, giggles spilling out of me more easily then they would normally. Something about her presence just lightened the mood.

"I've been terrible at cooking for as long as i remember. I'm just awed by people who can take a bunch of raw ingredients and turn it into something delicious."

I leaned into her, my head resting on her shoulder. "At least you make up for it with your killer fingering skills," I whispered into her ear, causing her to smile widely.

She seemed to take this as an invitation and her hand moved below my bathrobe and brushed over my barely covered pussy. My breath caught in surprise. A finger stroked my clit and I bit my lip. I wanted to give in but I knew I couldn't.

"Amanda, we have to go to work soon," I said reluctantly. I had a perfect record of being on time to work and didn't want to ruin it. No matter how bad I wanted her fingers inside of me right now.

"Fine. I'm gonna go get dressed."

One car ride later, we arrived at our towering office building and took the elevator. As soon as I settled down to my desk, a reminder went off on my computer- budget meeting in five minutes. I sighed and trudged to the conference room. Time for an hour of faking interest and trying not to nod off. My mood brightened, however, when Amanda took the seat next to me. Normally she sat across from me, eyes drifting towards the window.

There were the typical tech issues, wifi disconnecting and projectors not working. But finally our boss, a humorless balding man, began the presentation. It was as boring as usual and the look on Amanda's was clearly feeling the same way.

Then a smirk crept across her face. Her nimble hand moved under the table and on top of my leg. She caressed my thigh, moving under my skirt, circling closer and closer but never quite touching my crotch. She continued almost absentmindedly as the heat grew within me. Her fingers moved over my pussy and finding the fabric of my underwear damp, she flashed me a grin.

It was getting harder and harder to concentrate and I was scared that someone would notice. She snuck her fingers beneath my underwear and rubbed my clit. I let out a small, unexpected sound. I quickly glanced around and saw that one or two people were looking at me oddly. I brushed her hand away, scared that our illicit activities would get us in trouble. Tauntingly, she licked her wet finger.

The rest of the meeting passed agonizingly slowly. My vagina burned with desire for her. Finally it came to an end, and i met her in her cubicle.

With boldness I wasn't expecting, I whispered, "Let's go home right now. I want you to fuck me."

She spun around to face me in her office chair and gave me a sly pink smile. "I wouldn't want to miss work. And I thought you were so devoted to this job! How about you eat me out right now, and then we'll figure out where to go from there."

"But-"

"Do you want me to fuck you or not?" she said sternly. I was surprised at how turned on it made me. I had slept with other women before, but none of them had jumped to take control like this. I couldn't deny how much i wanted her and got to my knees. People passed by the cubicle every few minutes, but hopefully if I was under her desk they wouldn't notice me.

She tasted like I remembered, salty and delicious and wet. I licked her slowly and reverently. She gave a soft moan and i dived in further, my tongue circling inside. Her juices dripped onto my face but i didn't mind. I licked her ravenously, like I was trying to clean out every last drop. She moaned louder, her legs clutching my head.

Then, footsteps. Someone was walking toward us! I heard the voice of one of the new interns, a shy young woman still in college.

"Um, Amanda? Did you make those photocopies?" she said.

Amanda pressed herself against the desk, not turning around, trying her best to conceal me. I licked deeper and harder, feeling an odd sense of satisfaction at having some sort of control over her. I could tell she was trying not to moan in pleasure, probably biting her lip.

"I'll- get to it," she grunted.

"Okay, thanks." Her footsteps faded.

"What the fuck was that, Junie?" Amanda exclaimed.

"You asked me to eat you out." I winked up at her. "What, you want me to stop?"

"Oh God, no."

I sucked on her clit, enjoying the resulting high-pitched moan of pleasure. She pulled up her shirt into her mouth to suppress her sounds. Her beautiful boobs were revealed, and I could feel my own pussy heating up at the sight. She clutched my hair, forcing my head against her. I quickened my pace, licking the small nub in short fast strokes.

I felt a sudden flow of wetness on my tongue and heard a muffled scream. She pulled back, panting with exertion. I was left on my knees staring up at her, my face wet with the evidence of what we'd just done.

"Wow, you look hot like that," she said, looking down at me. She reached down to ruffle my hair, making me blush. I stood up and our lips met. They were warm and soft and felt like home, like I could kiss her forever.

Her fingers hovered over my underwear. She pulled her lips apart from mine to ask, "You ready?" I nodded vigorously.

"Good girl," she whispered. With her strong arms, she pressed me against the wall and thrust two fingers into my soaked pussy. My back arched as she pounded at me. Her mouth returned to mine and kissed me deeply. Her tongue and hand found a steady, rhythmic pace. Another finger slipped in, her pace and depth increasing. The walls of my pussy contracted around her fingers.

My mind was blurry from pleasure. I knew i must be moaning loudly, that surely everyone would hear, but I couldn't stop. Finally, an intense orgasm crashed down on me and I collapsed against the wall, panting. She withdrew her fingers and smiled down at me. I couldn't help but smile back.