June and Amy Ch. 01: The Matinee

Story Info
An efficient way to make a new friend.
7.7k words
4.72
10.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, this is just a tiny bit complicated, so please bear with me. I first dreamed up this story about seven years ago, around the time I wrote and posted my first Literotica story, "Extra Credit," thinking that I'd have another story to type out the next time the writing bug bit me. Well, seven years later, here it is. I even managed to write a sequel to it first, as well as the sequel to "Extra Credit." If you decide you enjoyed this, you might look them up. I'm fairly proud of them all.

Anyway, the resulting odd order in which they're posted as a result may be a bit confusing, as well as the fact that neither series is listed as a series. I never know when I'll be feeling both creative and motivated enough to write, so I tend not to bother with the series feature. I don't want to promise more than I can deliver.

In any case, the (suggested) reading order for this series as it currently exists is this chapter, "The Matinee," followed by "The Compromise." If you only read one, that's fine. I try to keep my chapters self-contained enough that they can be read in any order with no context required.

But now, ON WITH THE SMUT!

***

***

Her smile was instant and genuine. "Oh, Hi June!"

I think I blinked at her a couple of times as I stared. I had been sure I would have to introduce myself so, being me, I naturally rehearsed it in my head. Since she knew who I was, I wasn't quite sure where to begin now. I soldiered on.

"Hi Amy! Gosh, I didn't think you'd remember me."

She snorted. "Well, of course I remember you. We're in the same class, remember? We all had to introduce ourselves on the first day of Mrs. Winston's Creative Writing course. Besides, your hand always shoots up first whenever she asks the class a question. You just always hide in your own little corner of class and never come over to say hi. It isn't because I'm a lesbian, is it?"

"No!" I almost shouted, then immediately moderated my tone. "I mean, I'm a lesbian too."

"Well then, I REALLY wish you had come over to say hello, or at least mentioned it when you introduced yourself. In fact, if I had known, I would've come over to talk to YOU, you little hottie."

I'm sure I blushed bright red and managed to stammer, "You're joking."

"No, seriously. You've got the total 'girl-next-door' thing going on. HUGE turn-on. If I had a girl next door who looked like you when I was growing up, PLUS she was a lesbian? I never would've left home." She laughed.

I couldn't meet her eyes for some reason, so I just said, "You always have such a crowd of people around you both before and after class. I'm... not very good at groups. You said how I hide in my corner. I guess that's me, the girl in the corner, in life as well as in class."

"Well, now we know each other, so we can talk," she said easily. "If you don't want to come over to me, I'll come to you. So anyway, what brings you to the theater today?"

I was at the movie theater where I knew she worked. She wasn't the only one who had been paying attention during those introductions. Speaking of which, that first day of class was when I first laid eyes on my instant crush: Amy. She's fairly short, a couple inches shorter even than scrawny little me, with bleach-blonde hair she keeps short in a kind of pixie cut. She has an amazing figure with a tiny waist which she tends to accentuate with the black, low-rise jeans she favors as well as her (also almost universally black) crop tops. They also show off the graceful swell of her hips as well as her gorgeous C-cup breasts. She's completely adorable. Everybody loves her.

I suppose her fondness for black might make her a bit Goth, but nothing about personality does. She's bubbly and outgoing, always friendly and helpful, always ready with a smile or a laugh, and never has a bad word to say about anyone. Now, "nice" has gotten something of a bad reputation as a description for a person, as if you're somehow struggling to find a real compliment, but the only way I can think to describe Amy is as the epitome of nice, and nice goes a long way with me.

Anyway, back to the theater. It's a small, fairly old independent, semi-attached at the end of one arm of an enclosed suburban strip mall by a covered walkway. Never terribly busy, and even less so on a Thursday morning. Everyone has already seen what's out and they're just waiting for Friday's new releases. Perfect for what I had planned.

"I'm here to see a movie, naturally," I said, presenting her with a ten dollar bill I had rolled up in my hand. "One for 'Love's Battlement,' please."

She rolled her eyes. "Ugh, not that stinker. At least see 'Rebellion on Europa'. It's dumb, but fun. Today is the last day for 'Love's Battlement' with us, it's getting shoved out tomorrow for the new 'Gangbusters' sequel. Seriously, 'Love's Battlement' is Rated R and it doesn't even have any good nudity. It's a real snore."

"Which is exactly what makes it perfect for me. It's Rated R so there won't be any kids and it's late in it's run so there won't be many people besides me."

"You may be the only one in the theater, frankly," she replied.

"I hope for at least one or two others, actually. Alone will work, but not quite as well as sparsely attended but not empty," I said, earning a puzzled look. "It's for our Creative Writing project. You know..."

"Sure," she finished. "'Do something you've never done before and write about the experience, not only the details of what takes place, but also concentrating on your feelings as it happens.' Don't remind me. I still have no idea what I'm going to do mine on. Anyway, I'm guessing you've seen a bad movie before, so what's your plan?"

"Well, I was thinking about what to do too and it just popped into my head. I've never been naked in a public movie theater before."

She gaped, then laughed. "You're kidding."

"No, seriously. That's why I'm traveling so light. No purse, no phone, just ten bucks for the ticket. The only thing I'm going to leave on is my shoes. Assignment or not, I am NOT going barefoot in a movie theater. That's also why I'm too dressed up for a Thursday matinee." I indicated my wardrobe with my hands. I was wearing a sleeveless, strapless yellow pencil dress that covered me from breasts to mid-thigh. It was made of a stretchy material that held itself up by clinging tightly to my form. I had bought it a couple years earlier for things like parties and going out. I had never worn it before today. My post-high school life hadn't been the social bonanza I had envisioned. "All I have to do is slide my dress either up or down, or both if I chicken out and just bunch it up around my waist. I'm completely bare under this."

Her grin was immediate and challenging. "Prove it."

Now, my only plan, other than doing something a bit daring for my assignment, had been to get Amy to notice me, both as a person and a sexual being, and I had already accomplished that. But I had made one promise to myself going into this. I was just going to tell her what I was going to do. Anything she did to heighten it I was going to go along with without hesitation. I grinned back at her, took a few steps back from the ticket booth, took a nervous glance around to make sure no one was nearby, and hooked my thumbs into the material of the dress on either side of my breasts, pulling it down over my hips and letting it pool around my ankles, then stood up straight again, lacing my fingers behind the back of my neck and holding my elbows out to the sides.

"Well, do I lie?"

She let out a long, low whistle, openly admiring me from head to foot, then grinned again. "You're crazy, but I like that about you. But turn around. I like what I see, but I want to see the back, too."

I just smiled and turned, then glanced back over my shoulder at her, only to see that she had picked up her phone from the counter and held it up to the cutout in the plexiglass panel in front of her. She had taken my picture, naked.

Again reminding myself of my promise, I didn't object. I merely said to her, "I'm not sure you captured my best side, though. Try this." I bent at the waist, keeping my knees straight, and touched the toes of my sneakers, exposing my ass and shaved pussy to both her view and her camera. When I felt like I had given her a few seconds to get her snapshot, I rose again and turned to face her once more. "Why didn't you get one of the front, though, when you had the chance?" I put my hands on my hips, cocking my head at her with a bit of a smirk on my lips.

She took her picture, then shook her head in wonder. "Wow, you are really something else, and I'm not just talking about that tight little body of yours. 'Girl in the corner' my ass."

Suddenly remembering I was standing naked in full view of anyone who might come by, I nervously grabbed the dress at my feet and yanked it up around myself, trying to straighten it as best I could while once more looking around for witnesses, but there was still no one to be seen, thank the Goddess. I stepped back up to the counter to see Amy looking guilty. "I swear, I was only teasing. I can delete them off my phone right now."

I smiled. "You can keep them with a couple of conditions," I said.

"Name them."

"First, don't show them to any boys."

She jumped in immediately. "Boys have plenty of porn of their own. They don't need to be looking at MY naked girl."

I know she was just talking about the pictures, but it still made me shiver inwardly a bit when she referred to me as "hers." I tried not to let it show, though. "Second, don't show them to any girls you don't trust 100%."

"Oh, that's no problem. The only one I'd be likely to show them to is my best friend, Katie. She's straight, but bi-curious. She makes me tell her all the details of my sex life, but I've never had pictures before. I trust her with my life."

I nodded. "Third, only show them on your phone. For heaven's sake, don't send them to anyone. Once a nude is out there, it's out there."

She literally crossed her heart. I didn't think anybody did that anymore. "I swear, they will never leave my phone and I will keep it locked at all times."

"And finally," I smiled. "You have to promise to look at them sometimes yourself. I hope you think they're worth looking at."

"Oh, I'm happy to promise that," she said. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen anyone do. Bravest, too. I'll be looking at them so often and so hard that you'll probably feel my eyes on you even when you're completely alone. And wouldn't you know today is the day I picked not to wear underwear myself. I'm soaking my jeans over here as we speak."

I gave her challenging grin from earlier right back to her. "Prove it," I said.

She just stuck her tongue out at me. "You're the exhibitionist, not me. Anyway, let me get you your ticket and your change. The matinee's only seven bucks and overpriced at that."

"Keep it," I replied, then indicated my dress again with my hands. "No pockets," I explained.

"You could put it in your shoe, I suppose," she offered.

"Seems a little uncomfortable. Plus, when I got around to spending it, I'd be handing some poor clerk dollars covered in foot sweat."

She wrinkled her nose. "True." She brightened. "Hey! I'll hold onto it and I can give it to you before class on Monday. It'll give me an excuse to talk to you, not that I don't have plenty of reason already."

"It's no big deal, but sure, if you like. I look forward to seeing you."

"Great!" She pressed a couple of buttons and a ticket popped out of the machine. She held it up, but she got a sly smile on her face and didn't hand it to me immediately. "You know..." she said, teasingly. "Being naked in the theater is strictly against the rules that I just made up in my head. I really shouldn't let you in at all. Then again, I really do want to read that story. What to do, what to do..." She waved the ticket before me behind the plexiglass, grinning.

I bent down and leaned my elbows and forearms on the counter, looking at her conspiratorially. "Well, maybe if we could come up with some sort of alternate punishment to barring my entry, then your honor and commitment to your job would be satisfied and I could still complete my assignment. What do you think?"

She continued to hold up the ticket, her grin getting even wider as she leaned forward as well. "Ooh, a punishment, you say. Did you have something in mind?"

"Well, I'm a traditionalist. I believe the punishment should fit the crime. I'll be sitting in your theater with a bare bottom. What sort of punishment is traditionally performed on a bare bottom?"

At this, she broke into a wild fit of giggles and had to cover them with her other hand. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"I think I'm doing more than suggesting. I'm pretty sure I made it perfectly clear what I meant."

She managed to corral her giggles, but she still had a big grin on her face as she suddenly picked up and looked at her phone, then nodded to herself. "Well, I've just had a completely wicked little idea. Are you game?"

"For anything," I replied. "What do you have in your wicked little mind?"

She just continued grinning. "You'll see." Then she turned her chair and opened the door behind her, shouting, "Katie! I've changed my mind! I want to take my break after all! Can you cover the ticket office for me?" There was a muffled reply, then a pretty girl with long brown hair in a ponytail stepped into the office with Amy. She smiled and said, "Hi," to me.

"June, this is my best friend Katie, I told you about. Katie, this is my new friend, June, from school." It gave me the shivers again that she already considered me her friend already, but I just smiled and nodded to Katie. "Katie," Amy continued. "I'll just be in the back office if you need me, but only if you REALLY need me, okay?" Katie looked a bit puzzled, but just exchanged positions with Amy without a word, sitting down in the chair at the counter while Amy edged through the door in the tiny space, saying over her shoulder, "C'mon in, June. I'll meet you in the lobby."

Giving a final nod to Amy's friend, I went through the glass door where Amy was already waiting for me. She grabbed my hand and started pulling me past the concession stand to a narrow hallway off to the side of one of the theater entrances. "C'mon, c'mon, hurry. We don't have much time," she said. I was just enjoying the feeling of her hand gripping mine as I hurried along behind her and down the hall to a dark, wood-paneled door. It looked old and sturdy. "It's a good thing you got here so early for your movie. I do NOT want you to miss it. I'm dying to read your assignment when you're done." She fished a ring full of keys out of her pocket and chose one, unlocking the door and pulling me inside, then shutting the door behind us. It was a surprisingly spacious and tasteful office, although the furnishings were clearly old and slightly worn. Towards the back was a very solid-looking wooden desk made of a dark wood similar to the office door. It wasn't carved or anything, but it was obviously expensive when it was new. There was a big, free-standing steel safe in one corner.

"This is Ben's office, but don't worry, he won't be coming in. He never comes in on Thursday. It's our slowest day and he really only comes in to do the bank deposit and to drop off change. He leaves that for Friday, when we're busier. Katie and I mostly just use the office to take our breaks. It's nice and quiet back here. We're really the ones who run the place anyway. He always tells us, 'whatever you girls decide is fine with me' whenever a decision comes up. He's only the manager because his family owns the theater as well as the rest of the mall. He'd be the black sheep of the family if he had a single disreputable bone in his body. The family thinks making him the manager keeps him out of trouble, but he isn't here enough to keep out of whatever trouble he gets into, which I doubt is much. He's lazy, but lovable." She made eye contact suddenly. "In a big brotherly sort of way, naturally."

"Naturally," was all I replied, looking at her expectantly, a smile on my face.

She clapped her hands. "Well, hurry up and get out of that dress again. You can toss it over one of the chairs and then bend yourself over that desk for your spanking, missy. Let's get this show on the road."

"What, here? Now?" I asked, surprised, and suddenly feeling a bit shy. Maybe it was just the fact that we were alone together now, with no sheet of plexiglass between us.

"Well of course here and now. Why do you think I was checking the time on my phone? I figure we have just enough time to get your spanking in before the Coming Attractions start."

Reminding myself once more of my promise, I grabbed the hem of the dress this time and pulled the whole thing up and over my head, then laid it over the back of a chair. I didn't want it to get wrinkled, even if I never wore it again after today. My brown hair is shoulder-length, so a simple shake and a smoothing with my hands was all it really took to get it to lie back down. Then, without another word which might make Amy think I was getting cold feet, I dutifully bent myself over the desk, laying my stomach flat on the surface and spreading my feet as far apart as they would go. This would let Amy get a good look at as much of my bottom as she cared to see. It would also help keep me from embarrassing myself by lunging away from her blows. I reached out with my hands as far as I could to grab hold of the far edge of the desk to help secure myself in position. The desk was deep, so I could just barely reach, but I held on tight. Goddess, just the feeling of complete vulnerability swept over me and I felt my vagina clench. I knew I was as wet as a marsh down there, but I didn't care. I hope she could see it and that she would feel it for herself when she let loose on me.

Amy had just been watching me silently, but once I was in position, she finally spoke. "Did I say you were something else earlier? I take it back. You are one in a million. I've never met anyone remotely like you. Let me tell you, all my girlfriends have been so vanilla. Aside from all having much lower sex drives than I do, they've never wanted to try anything fun. How are you supposed to know what you like if you're never willing to try new things? I want to do EVERYthing, and have everything done to me in return.

"But anyway," she continued. "I need to get before- and after-spanking pictures of that ass to add to my little collection. As long as that's all right with you, of course."

I giggled. "No objections," I assured her. "Same conditions is all I ask."

"Of course," she replied easily and I could hear her moving around behind me to get the angle she wanted. "The light isn't the greatest in here so I'll need to use the flash. I hope it doesn't make your skin look too pale, but it can't be helped, I'm afraid. Not without major rearrangement of the lights, anyway, and we just don't have time for that."

Amy was apparently quite the photographer. "Pale isn't a problem for the first picture anyway," I said. "It'll just provide a nice contrast for the after pic, when you've made my butt nice and pink."

"Good point," she responded, and I saw the flash of the camera, followed by Amy saying, "Oh yeah, that's a nice one. And the flash lets me see everything you've got to show me down here."

I blushed, but once again, the feeling of vulnerability was making me quiver and my pussy was telling me it was there by squeezing in anticipation of what was to come.

"But now, it's time for your spanking. I'm going to make that amazing bubble-butt of yours sorry for breaking such a sacred rule."

"You're going to TRY," I said, teasingly.

"Oh yeah? Well, it just so happens that I have a secret weapon that will have you begging for forgiveness, little girl."