June and Amy Ch. 01: The Matinee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait," I said, and I wasn't lying.

She hurried around to the far side of the desk from me and said, "Move your hands for a sec. I've gotta get something out of the drawer." I did so and she opened it, pulling something metallic out and shutting the drawer again, then crouching so she could display her surprise right in front of my face, holding it up between the thumbs and the first two fingers of both hands. It was a ruler, and it appeared to be made of steel rather than wood or plastic. It looked positively industrial as well as old, like something from out of a factory in the first half of the Twentieth Century.

"Look at that thing," I whispered, awed.

"Isn't it something?" Amy asked. I figure it's been in the desk since before they even moved it in here. I doubt anyone's ever used it for anything since it's been here, but every old desk needs a ruler in the drawer, right? And now I've finally found the perfect use for it." She gave me an evil grin, then began tapping the palm of her left hand with it while holding it in her right. "There's no way this baby is going to break no matter how hard I swing it. Are you scared?"

"Just excited," I replied with perfect honesty, once more grabbing the far edge and holding on for dear life. "Let's get going!"

She grinned once again and hurried back to my side, then immediately began lightly stroking my bottom with the flat of the ruler. It was cold, but that wasn't what made me shiver. It was the anticipation of what was coming. "Are you ready? Well, whether you are or not, here it COMES!" she said, causing me to tighten up in expectation of the first blow.

What followed was the lightest tap imaginable. It shocked me more than any real blow could have. "What the heck?" I demanded, looking back over my shoulder. "Where's the spanking you promised me?"

Amy was laughing. "Oh, June. You know I don't really care if you get naked in the theater. I think it's fantastic. Why would I punish you for that? Hearing about it has made me horny as hell. It's wonderful and you're amazing and brave for doing it."

I turned my body a bit, supporting my weight with one forearm so I could look back at her more easily. "Listen, Amy. You know the only thing hotter than sitting naked in a theater? Sitting naked in a theater with your ass all hot and stinging from a fresh spanking. You promised me a spanking and I intend to get a spanking before I leave this office."

"Seriously, June, I don't want to hurt you. I've just made a new friend today. The last thing I want to do is hurt her."

"You won't be hurting me. I mean, you WILL be hurting me, but you won't be injuring me." She was just too darned nice. I was going to have to get firm with her, and that wasn't really my thing.

I sighed and rolled over just a bit more on my side to get more comfortable, but I wasn't going to stand because that might make her think she was off the hook from her promise. "look, can I be honest with you?"

She nodded quickly. "Of course! I always want you to be honest with me. Friends should always be honest with each other."

"Good. Then how's this for honesty? When you brought up punishing me and I suggested a spanking and you agreed, then dragged me off immediately to get it done rather than meeting at a later time, it made me horny. It made me excruciatingly horny. Juices are gushing out of my pussy as we speak because of how horny I am. You can feel for yourself if you like."

Somewhat sadly, she didn't, so I merely continued. "I meant what I said about sitting on a stinging ass in that theater. I want that sensation now, and I want it bad. What I also want is the feeling of you having absolute control over me. That kind of vulnerability and trust drives me absolutely wild. You say you've made a friend today? Well, so have I, and what I'm asking of that friend right now may seem like a lot, but I can swear to you that I want it more than anything else in this world in this moment. I'll be happy to get down on my knees and beg you to spank me if that will help."

She shook her head. "Nono, of course not. I just thought that we were playing a kind of game is all. Just a bit of teasing between friends."

"Oh, it is a game, and teasing is definitely a part of it. The thing is, it's a game that should be played to win, and the great thing is we both get to win. You get your pictures (and whatever else you'd like) and I get a nice sore bottom to watch my movie with." I noticed she was gnawing the corner of her lip, still concerned, so I thought a bit of reassurance was in order. "I tell you what. We'll start out easy. You give me a swat. Not too hard (but harder that that little tap you gave me) and I'll say with 'harder,' 'softer,' or 'that's enough' when I've had enough. That way, I'll be making all the decisions and you can be sure that everything you're doing is making me nothing but happy, all right? Besides, you said you wanted to try everything. This is definitely something new to try." I smiled at her.

She smiled back, if a little uncertainly. "Well... okay. If you're sure."

I settled back into spanking position as I replied. "Oh, I'm sure, all right. Now let it rip."

Credit to her, she didn't hesitate.

*smack*

"Harder, please, but I appreciate that you started me off with a real shot. Thank you."

She giggled. I hoped it meant she was starting to have fun with the process.

*Smack*

"Better, but again, harder, please. I really want to feel that amazing old ruler cutting in when it lands."

"I still say you're crazy, but you're the boss."

Now it was my turn to giggle, but that giggle was interrupted by yet another-

*SMACK*

I stretched a bit, grinding the toes of my sneakers into the carpeting and shutting my eyes tightly as I relished the sting, licking my lips. "We're almost there, you're doing great. Just a little bit harder and don't be afraid to move it around. You still want that nice 'after' pic, don't you? Better make sure to get that color distributed over the whole surface or people will say you're a poor craftsman."

She giggled again, followed immediately with a -

*SMACK!*

I stretched again, biting my lip now and gripping the edge of the desk so tightly that I'm sure my knuckles were white. "Oh yeah, now you've got it! Give me a bunch more just like that, one after another and really spread 'em around! I swear I'll yell out 'enough' early enough that a final blow can still land without it being too much. You're doing amazing and I love it. I'm so proud of you right now I could kiss you. Go!"

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Okay, enough!"

*smack* "Sorry." *giggle* "I guess I was in a rhythm."

"No need to be sorry. You did fantastic and I told you a final shot would be fine. It was barely more than a tap anyway." Actually, she had definitely eased off after the first couple shots in that last grouping, but I wasn't complaining. This was new for her and clearly difficult. and I wasn't lying. I was very, VERY proud of her. And oh, that hot sting in my rear end felt amazing. This would add some zest to "Love's Battlement" if nothing else would.

"So, did you want to get that 'after' picture now?" I was resting my upper chest on my crossed forearms now, breathing a bit heavily as I came down, but I had left my legs spread in hopefully the same position as before so she could compare and contrast.

"Oh! Yes, of course. I was just admiring my artwork. And the canvas I was working on, naturally." She giggled, then set the ruler down on the desk with a slight clatter and picked up her phone again, once more crouching down to get the proper angle. The flash went off and she stood. I waited to make sure it wasn't blurry or something, but she just said, "Wow, that's really pink. Wanna see?"

I stood, but waved off the camera as I stretched to work out the kinks. "I'll want to see it eventually, but I think it will be hotter if I give it some distance first. I'm sure I'll be squirming when you show me all the pictures you've taken today at how wanton and slutty I acted."

Suddenly I was worried. "It wasn't too much for you, was it? I'd hate to have made a new friend only for me to make it weird between us immediately."

"Oh no, don't be silly! I was a bit scared at first, of course, but you reassured me every step of the way. Besides, I could tell you were honestly enjoying it and that made me relax. I even got to like it myself there at the end. It made me feel kind of, you know, powerful, to have you spread out bare naked in front of me, insisting on more." Her face twisted a bit in concern. "Does that make me a terrible person?"

"Certainly not," I assured her. "Sexy things are only good when both parties enjoy them. If you didn't enjoy it, I'd feel like I had been selfish. Speaking of which..."

Amy raised her eyebrows. "What? What is it?"

"There remains one thing I need to do to thank you properly for what you did for me today, despite your misgivings."

Amy chuckled. "It feels weird to be thanked for beating your ass, but what did you have in mind?"

"Well, it seems appropriate since you punished my ass that I should do something nice for yours in return. Why don't you slip out of those jeans and let me show you my appreciation, hmm?"

Amy looked at her phone again. "Well, the Coming Attractions will be starting soon, but you've been driving me wild ever since you walked in the door and I'd love to see what you have in mind. Katie will kill me for taking such a long break, but I usually skip my breaks anyway. She can give me this one."

As she was talking, she had been undoing the button on her jeans, betraying her eagerness, and because they were low-rise and baggy around the legs, they dropped to the floor even before she could get them unzipped all the way, maybe from the weight of all of those keys in her pocket. "Whoops."

I took the opportunity to stare directly at her crotch. To my delight, she shaved bare just like I did. The vulva is my thing, and I love an unimpeded view. "I guess you proved you weren't wearing underwear after all." I grinned, forcing my gaze back to her face. "Now why don't you lie your back down on that desk and spread those gorgeous legs of yours and I'll thank you properly for everything you've done for me?"

"Ooh, if you're planning what I think you're planning, I like that kind of thank you very much," she said, doing just as I asked.

"I may have a surprise or two for you yet. You'll just have to wait and see."

Amy was lying on the desk, lifting her legs upward, and I set her ankles against my shoulders, then leaned down towards her pretty crotch, letting first her calves, then the backs of her knees, and finally her thighs slide against my skin until I was hovering my face directly above her pussy, my lips brushing ever so delicately against her labia before giving her the lightest kiss imaginable directly to the hood covering the amazing button that was her clit, eliciting a deep moan at the back of her throat. I glanced up to make eye contact, but she had her eyes closed and she had bulled her crop top up to uncover her beautiful round breasts, already playing with her nipples. She wasn't kidding. I had really gotten her worked up today.

I let my lips brush over her labia once again as I spoke softly, just above a whisper, "Is this the kind of thanks you were looking forward to, Amy?" I asked.

She moaned again, still teasing her nipples between her fingertips. "Oh yes... Kiss me... Lick me... Please..."

I smiled, softly nuzzling those soft lips of hers again as I spoke. "Well, too bad, because I have something a little different in mind." And I bent her legs up towards her head until her ankles were nearly next to her ears, hoisting her ass up off the desk in the process. She was startled, but she didn't resist as her hands were forced away from her boobs. Wiggling her calves a bit in my hands to indicate them for her, I said simply, "Here, hold these for me."

She didn't argue, confused though she was, bless her, but simply grabbed an ankle in each hand. I wasted no time, but just leaned right back down and gave her a tiny lick, right on her asshole.

She gasped, but didn't release her grip of her ankles and calves. She was going to trust me in whatever I had planned for her, the angel. She did manage to squeak out, though, "What are you doing?"

"Don't pretend. You know exactly what I'm doing, and I'm going to do a lot more of it," then immediately leaning back in for another teasing lick on her pucker, letting the tip of my tongue slide right against the center before curling away and around, circling all the way around it before easing back into the heart and then giving a little wiggle.

Amy moaned again. "Oh God, that feels so weird. Good, but strange. Do it again."

Full disclosure: I had never done this before or even had it done to me. But it is both the blessing and the curse of introverts that we think about things, and sex was one of the things I thought about a LOT. Also, having a naughty type of mind, rimjobs were also something I had thought about a lot. Okay, and I had also read a lot about it, reading ALSO being something that introverts do a lot of. It seemed clear to me from my research and my imagination that teasing, not tongue-fucking was the way to go. It has to be a sensation unlike anything else, having a tongue tease your pucker, and every different movement is a slightly different sensation to be savored.

I set about giving Amy as many different sensations as I could think of, but always concentrating on where the edges of that little sphincter met and sealed, realizing that that would be where Amy would be concentrating most on keeping tightly shut, and that in itself would be a sensation for her. I licked upwards, downwards, side to side, but mostly in tiny circles. Her moans, of which there were many, told me when I had found either a perfect spot or a perfect motion, and I always came back to those, but never stopped exploring as well, trying to find the NEXT favorite spot or motion.

I was really beginning to enjoy the process of this research and settle in when all of a sudden, after a lovely moan, Amy suddenly said quite clearly, if hoarsely, "Oh God, I can't take this anymore! I need to come and I need to come right now!" She then released her hold on her ankles and sat up enough to grab my head in both hands and pull my mouth back into her crotch and against her pussy. "Suck it! Oh please suck my clit! I need it so bad!"

I was only too happy to oblige and besides, it wasn't like I had much of a choice with her fingers entwined in my hair, pulling my tightly into her sex and holding me there. I stuck out my tongue and stopped any pretense of teasing, just using my tongue to find her button and then wrapping my lips around it, sucking it between them and then bringing my tongue back into play, lashing it against the magic spot on all sides and then twitching it against the top.

Writing that makes it sound like it took longer than it did, though. In truth, she climaxed almost instantly. My rimjob had gotten her worked up to the point of climax, but wasn't quite enough to put her over the edge on its own, but a few licks to her clit were plenty. BOY, were they plenty. I thought she had to be pretty sensitive down there, post-orgasm, but she didn't release her death-grip on my head, so I continued licking, but only with the very lightest of touches, enjoying every twitch of her muscles and gasp as she came down.

Finally she released my hair and I eased my head back as she relaxed back onto the desk, panting, but obviously happy. "Where in the world did you learn to do that?" she asked breathily.

I giggled, pointed at my head, and told her what you just read a bit ago. "It's all the power of imagination, my dear. There's nothing a dirty mind can't accomplish when properly motivated."

She looked up at me in disbelief, but I just shrugged. "Nothing but the truth. I think about what I would like and then try it out. I take it you approve?"

She laughed weakly and rolled onto her side before trying to sit up. I gave her a hand. When she was finally mostly upright, breathed in deeply and exhaled in a big sigh. "That was amazing. I've never felt anything like it before."

"Vanilla girlfriends, right?"

She nodded and managed to get to her feet, then reached for her phone again. "Later than I thought. Coming Attractions must be almost over now. You need to scoot and I need to get back to work." She gathered up her jeans and shakily pulled them up while I grabbed my own dress and started to get myself arranged. Once we were mostly ready to face the world again, she continued, "One last thing, though," and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me hard and deep, shoving her tongue into my mouth. "That's for the way you thanked me."

I abruptly felt shy. "I mean, I know this was our first time and all, but do you think it would be okay if we maybe, you know, dated a little? I feel like we might be compatible is all..."

I trailed off, suddenly unable to make eye contact anymore and she laughed, hugging me closer. "Oh June, you are a never-ending delight. Yes, as far as I'm concerned, this was merely our first date of many to come, and I hope it's all right with you if I already think of you as my girlfriend."

I smiled. "I'd like that very much and I feel the same way."

Abruptly, though, she gave me a sharp swat on my sore ass, making me squeak like a mouse and said, "Scoot now. You're lucky your movie has a long opening credit sequence. You'll only have missed the first few minutes at most. Go find a good seat to get naked in and enjoy that if not the movie. I need to go apologize to Katie." Then she ushered me out the door and closed it behind us. I walked to my theater in a happy daze after a glance back over my shoulder to see Amy going back into the ticket counter and shutting the door behind her with a little final wave of her fingers.

***

Once the movie was over, I hurried back to the ticket counter, hoping to talk to Amy before I left, but Katie was sitting in the chair. I walked up hopefully anyway and asked, "Is Amy still here?" Katie glanced at me, but got an odd expression on her face and immediately looked away, avoiding eye contact for some reason.

"She had to leave. Her ride was here. She left you this, though," she said, sliding a piece of folded paper through the ticket slot but still not looking in my direction. Too eager to read it to worry about this puzzling behavior, I quickly unfolded it and scanned the contents. In an adorably girlish hand, right down to the little circles used for dots on the exclamation points, was written one simple message in three lines:

OMG, I ALMOST FORGOT!

CALL ME!!!

and then her cell number

I bounced up and down with glee, grinning from ear to ear. I knew I'd be seeing her in class, but it would be nice to be able to talk to her before then. I couldn't wait to get home to add her number to my phone. I was absentmindedly about to put the note in my pocket when I remembered: Right, the dress. Oh well. I guess I'd be carrying it home in my hand. VERY carefully, of course.

I looked back over at Katie, but she still wasn't looking in my direction. Suddenly it hit me. Amy had said that she told Katie all about her sex life. I just didn't think it was the sort of thing they would do while they were at work. I burst into giggles.

"Katie! Did Amy tell you what happened?" She turned bright red, but still wouldn't face me. Then I remembered what Amy had said about the one person she expected to show the photos to. "Sweet Georgia O'Keefe! Did she SHOW you?" She was beet red now, her eyes as big as saucers as I dissolved into yet another fit of giggles.

I didn't want her to feel bad, though, so once I managed to collect myself, I spoke as soothingly as my big grin would allow me. "It's fine, don't worry about it. Amy told me you were the only one she trusted enough. With her life she even said. Any friend of Amy's is a friend of mine anyway. Please don't let this be weird between us. I promise you it's okay."