All Comments on 'June and John and their Priest'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Who knocks her up? The priest or the bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short

This tale is far too short to make a decision about it.

If that's all you can manage just give up until you are able to write a decent length story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lacking...

I find this story OK, but to me it needs lots of help, and I think the way to get it rated higher...the story definitely needs to have more dialogue in it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

The way of the Lord runs deep into this randy wife. A story that can be told over and over in Catholic countries. This was certainly true many years ago when I lived in Southern Ireland and the Priest was well known to keep the village wives happy.

fantasyboyfantasyboyover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

I am just about to start chapter 2. Would love some suggestions please on how to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm intrigued

I like it so far. I see John's crossdressing pushed by June. The priest is more amused but the bishop is excited by it. The priest continues his sessions with June and John, and the next time the bishop observes he gets involved with John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2

Let the Bishop see John dressed up like a sissy and if he likes it he may suggest John try some cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, religion and sex!

As a Catholic, I should be disgusted, but all I can think of is that I want to be June, as I have a thing for obeying authority figures. This way, she is committing no sin, as she has no responsibility for what she does.

Apparently, I missed the boat, not bring born in Southern Ireland, lol!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 2 years ago

Once the Bishop gets involved things may heat up. Of course, I am also into pissing, and would enjoy some scenes of the Bishop pissing on June or June giving the Bishop a little golden shower.

Perhaps also June might want to suck both Father George and the Bishops cocks.

Perhaps the Bishop has a lovely Nun as his private secretary and she could become involved especially with John having him eat her very hairy pussy.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 1 year ago

My maternal grandmother lived with my family in a small community of 4,000 people. Grandma was divorced from her husband but loved having a little sauce now and then and getting horny. She had lunch every Thursday with the local priest and was always dressed nicely wearing an open bottom girdle and full fashioned stockings. When she would arrive home around three in the afternoon her stockings were always crooked and she looked like she had been fucked. In reality, the priest was indeed fucking her and she was enjoying it. He was a rascal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous