June Sucks

Story Info
For Jim, February sucks. For me, it is June that sucks.
1.9k words
3.34
175.5k
78
194
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrjcock3
wrjcock3
128 Followers

I have my own "February Sucks" story......my "June Sucks".

It was a beautiful lead up our June anniversary. The weather here in New England was stunning...sunshine, warm temps, low humidity. I made plans to go out with friends to stay as a group at a hotel, dinner at a posh restaurant, and dancing until the late hours to help us celebrate our years of wedded bliss.

I contacted the other couples and they were excited to join in. When I told my wife she was overjoyed.....and promised me a night I would never forget.

We did have an enjoyable lead up to that night and I felt on top of the world. After 10 years of marriage, the bloom was off the rose but for a brief 48 hours I felt like I was the man of her dreams and she was the rose in my bouquet.

We went about our usual life afterwards....no kids by choice but with a firm commitment to each other. We did enjoy a healthy social life with our friends and went out a couple of times a month to let our hair down and have a few drinks. Dinner, dancing, Uber home was the usual plan but I really did miss the opportunity to stay at a hotel that would pamper us. I made a plan to get the gang back together on June 16th to celebrate.

She was overcome with joy.

"Oh, this is so wonderful, a night for us to never forget".

Yup, she was right. It was a night I would, and could, never forget.

We were so excited...she took the afternoon off the go the the spa and hairdresser to get coiffed, waxed, buffed, and polished for the evening. I made it home from work to take a shower and get ready. My suit was freshly cleaned, pressed, and matched to her dress. We would look like Mr. and Mrs. Happily in Love for our evening.

She dressed in the guest room, hiding from me like it was our wedding day. I dressed and waited for her at the bottom of the stairs and damn near had a stroke when she walked down the staircase.

A vision. Exquisitely dressed in a sapphire blue dress, cut a couple inches above her knees. Low cut in the front to show her well proportioned cleavage, no bra, her excitement showing poking through the silky fabric of the dress. Black stockings attached to a matching blue garter belt, blue panties trimmed to match her dress. I was a walking hard on watching her slink down the stairs to my waiting arms.

"I'm yours all night" she told me. "No dances for anyone other than you tonight".

Before we left, she gauged my interest by stroking the front of my tailored pants. "Well, I see that I can still get a rise out of you......"

I almost threw her down on the floor and made passionate love to her. But I know that would happen later. I kissed her softly on the lips and told her "Thank you for making this a night come true".

Damn, it turned out to be a nightmare made in hell.

We drove to the hotel to check in and went to the restaurant to meet up with the rest of the crew for dinner and drinks. We drank lightly, not wanting to get too impacted by alcohol and ruin a special night.

Dinner was amazing. We sat close together and helped each other sample the appetizers. We were highly aroused and one of the men mentioned for us to "get a room, you two look like you're having sex right here!" We toned it down during the main course but ramped it up again for dessert.

She said "This dessert won't touch what I plan to give you tonight when we get back to the room" in a tantalizing husky voice dripping with sexual overtones. Her nipples were straining against her blue dress, my cock was searching for a way out of my tailored pants.

It was a quick walk to the lounge where we had a large table reserved for the night. It was a a short walk but now, after all that happened, it was the longest walk of my life.

Not much happened during the first hour other than we recreated scenes from Dirty Dancing together. We were all over each other and the heightened tension was making us horny newlyweds all over again. We danced every song together and finally decided to take a break to rehydrate before the next set.

My best friend told me that we were the epitome of true lovers when we got back from the bar with our drinks. Just like a junior high dance, the girls went to one side, the boys were on the other side, comparing notes and egging each other on. Funny, we were all married and acting like kids.

The band struck up the next chord and off we were to the dance floor to make love while dancing to provocative songs. Fast, then slow, then fast then slow songs were played. We were holding each other close. My eyes were closed, fantasizing about my next dessert...when a voice interrupted by mental state by asking "Can I have this dance?".

A tall man, dressed in a expensive suit, had his hand on my wife's shoulder. I had no idea who he was but he was cutting into my dance with her. She melted out of my arms, turned to him, and said "Yes".

I stood there alone, my vision of my lovely wife in blue being danced away from a man I had no clue about.

I stood there for a few minutes watching them get closer and closer, his hands touching her, her body wrapping into his. I felt conspicuous....so I went back to the table and waited for her to return.

Her best friend said to me "Thank you for letting her have this dance with Bruce".

"Who is Bruce?"

"She was madly in love with him while he was in college. She was working as a nurse at the hospital and they met at a frat party. They were together for a year before he left to go to med school in Cleveland. She never got over him leaving and we were all sure she was going to go to him and get a job to be closer to him".

Her friend continued

"They were so much in love and we were sure he would call for her at some point. He would never commit to a long term, long time relationship while he was in med school. She decided to go back to college for her RN in Nursing and that's when she met you. She fell in love with you but she never gave up the hope that Bruce would take her away, even up to the day you were married."

"She actually invited him to the wedding and was hoping he would object when the priest asked if anyone in the audience had a reason to object to this wedding".

I was swooning. Here was my wife, now a virtual stranger, in the arms of the man she really wanted. Why the hell was he here on this night of all nights?

Reunion weekend. It must be we lived in the area where they met while he was in college. She had a torrid lover before we met and he's returned to the scene of their many nights together I deduced.

They danced until the next set was done. I sat at the table and played out multiple scenarios. I hit the nail on the head when they returned.

She asked to talk to me privately, away from the group we were with. He stood off to the side, chatting with the group. I noticed her best friend was talking animatedly to him. Like they were long lost friends......

We went to an open spot in the lounge to talk. She asked me to wait until she was done so she could get the story out.

"Bruce was my lover before you. We never really broke up, we went our separate ways. He went to Cleveland, I went to school and met you. But we kept in touch through the years and I never fell out of love with him."

"You have been an amazing husband, my friend, confidante through all the years. I know making the decision not to have kids has hurt you but I couldn't do that and know I was still in love with Bruce. He has my heart in a way you never could but I was happy with you while I waited for him to come back to me."

"He wants me to spend the weekend with him to recapture the passion we had years ago. I want him so bad and I know you will be hurt. He wants me to go back with him to Milwaukee where he is the top neurosurgeon for pediatrics and to be with him. I need you to agree to a divorce so I can be with the man that I truly love".

I puked on the floor. In my stupor, I said "There's your answer. Thanks for fucking me over for the 10 years we were married and the three years we dated. Oh fuck, you never gave me a speckle of doubt that you loved me...and that there was someone else you really wanted. Thank God we never had kids. You're a wicked woman. You truly fucked me over. What do I do now that you basically have turned my life upside down?"

"You're still young, you can find your true love and still have a family. That's the beautiful thing about all that is happening. We both can have what we wanted when we got married."

Even been hit so hard that it hurts that you really weren't hit? I was seeing double, a punch between the eyes that had me down for the count. I counted to 10...shook the cobwebs off and looked at her. She morphed into a she devil. Who the hell was this person in front of me and I felt nausea crawling up my throat talking to her.

When I was composed I said "Why the fuck did you even marry me? Was I the fallback guy that you settled on when Mr, oops sorry, DR. Wonderful was off building his future without you?"

"Bruce and I kept in touch with each other while we were young. He had to wait until he was in a position to have me in his life. There was nothing wrong with being your wife. He agreed that I should have my life while he was working towards our future and knew you would take care of me. You did and I could never thank you enough for the life we had together but it is time for me to have the life that I should have had years ago."

"Were you meeting him to keep you fires hot while we were married?"

"He returned every June for his reunion and yes, I spent nights with him making passionate love. I made sure you were busy with work or I planned for you to go away with your friends for a long weekend. Even though we missed a couple of anniversaries, I made sure you know I cared for you."

She admitted to cheating on me. The final loose stands of our spaghetti story twisted around the fork to make a tidy, neat cocoon of lies and deceit in a sauce of disrespect. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw DR. Wonderful approaching us with a smile on his face. Oh what will happen next?

wrjcock3
wrjcock3
128 Followers