June Sucks Pt. 02

Story Info
The Conversation To Start The End.
1.2k words
3.45
52.9k
62
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrjcock3
wrjcock3
128 Followers

He's well over 6 feet tall, I am 5'10. He's trim and fit, dashing in his suit with a blinding white smile. I'm trim but not fit, a good looking guy but his commanding presence shadowed my attractiveness and made me feel small. Even though I was supposedly the focus of her life for 13 years, I could easily sense that when we were both in the room, I was nothing more than her roommate and casual fuck buddy.

With every step towards us he took, I felt my life crumbling away. I could never compete with him and he was winning her back. Hell, I was a loser for all those years...how many times did she fantasize it was him between her legs, his hands kneading her breasts, his cock filling her holes with unbridled passion. I was defeated years ago yet kept believing I was the one for her.

She met him with a passionate hug, smoldering kiss, and loving stroke of his GQ face. He responded by holding her head between his hands, stroking her hair, and knelt over to caress her neck with his lips.

When they finished, she held his hands and came over to me for the introduction that plunged a knife deep in my heart.

"This is my husband. He has taken such good care of me all these years and I am proud to have you meet him. You were right Bruce, he kept me safe, secure, and loved all these years while you worked so hard to get to where you are today."

Damn. I was a just part of their love machine. Keep her happy, content, out of harms way. Provide for her, forsake all others, love her more than I could ever love any other woman...just for the time while she waited for her Dr. to return to take her away.

He spoke. I wilted more. His deep, rich voice resonated over the music and made her swoon.

"I have to thank you. I know that this is probably a shock to you but we have waited patiently these years to be together. I'm now in position to have the job of my dreams and the woman to complete me. We have great plans to have a family and become leaders in Milwaukee, making our city a better place for all to live in. You are a good man, but she needs a great man and I am him."

"See" she said. "I know you'd be impressed with him. He will take care of me, better than I could ever imagine. I'm so happy he's returned...and you'll be able to carve out your own life and find someone to love you as much as he loves me."

Just then, Dan Fogelberg's Auld Lang Syne was being played by the band.

"Met my old lover in the grocery store

Snow was falling Christmas Eve

I stole behind her in the frozen foods

And I touched her on the sleeve....."

If you know the song, the lovers part after remembering their love.

My ending wasn't as poetic.

I had to face the fact that I would be leaving alone tonight. No one to go home to, no one to pick me up when work as a teacher got me down. No more what I though was passion, fiery love...just me, an empty house, and dreams shattered like a mirror falling to the floor.

I think they were trying to get me to say it was OK for them to go off together. They wanted me to validate their affair. I had no more need to be wrapped up in their magical night so I looked at them and walked away. There really wasn't anything more I could say. Just leave me alone so I could breakdown and mourn what I thought was so perfect.

She followed me. "I'm worried that you will fall apart and not be the strong man that you are. You will get over this in time. Bruce's lawyers have drafted a divorce settlement that is more than fair to you. The house, in full, is yours. I won't need it. Your car is yours, your retirement accounts will remain in your name. I can be dropped from your insurance, cancel our joint credit cards and forward the final bill to Bruce. He will pay for everything. Keep the savings and checkbook accounts as a token of our appreciation for not contesting the divorce. You'll be able to manage everything on your own and if you need any help, we will certainly give you what ever you need.."

Fucked over and getting it all except her. They had it all planned out. I got everything, over $75,000 in cash, a mortgage with 5 years left, and a pension and retirement account that would be worth $5000 a month when I could retire from teaching in 20 years and reach Social Security in 9 years. Lucky me. I had a phyrric victory. I won the battle but really lost the war.

"We're taking off after the weekend for a two week vacation to Hawaii. I'll send someone to pick up my belongings, probably my sister and a couple of friends. They know what I want. If there is anything left behind, you can decide what to do, either donate it to Goodwill or sell it in a yard sale. I don't want much, just a few pieces of furniture and all of my clothes."

Nice, I have to clean up what she doesn't want. I guess that she let others know what would happen when she was able to break away from me. Plan relocation "Bruce" was in full operation, long before there was ever an inkling that it would happen.

I stood like I had a 4 inch rod up my ass. And I felt like it was being shoved up me, deeper and deeper every time she opened her mouth.

"I think that covers everything. Why don't you join us with our friends and party the night away? I know once you start talking with Bruce, you'll see how great he is and how we'll both benefit from my leaving you."

Jesus, what the hell has she been taking all these years. She was delusional. I'd like some it myself to numb the intense pain I was in. Fuck, I could drop here and die but that would be the easy way out. But I'm sure as hell not going to celebrate their love by being a true cuckhold.

I finally felt the bile settle in my mouth to be able to speak.

"You win. I lose. I win with the possessions and money, you win even better. You finally get the better man. He's in, I'm out. I'm leaving. The room at the hotel is yours for the night. I hope he enjoys what I set up for us and the gift I left you. Please don't try to return it to me. It would be a painful reminder of how conniving and deceitful of a woman you actually are. I'll take the car home and under no circumstances do I want to see you, him, or your friends ever again. Let me know when your entourage is coming to collect your belongings. I 'll have everything I don't want in the garage in black plastic bags, symbolic of the garbage you made our marriage to be. I'll use my father's line when he was told to either retire from the Air Force or go to Vietnam."

"Hooray for me and fuck you. I'm done. No more service to you."

"Enjoy your trip. You earned it for being such a good actress."

wrjcock3
wrjcock3
128 Followers