June's Fantasy Pt. 10

Story Info
June comes to terms with her life.
3.9k words
4.57
6k
5
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10: June comes to terms with life.

She wakes up and rolls over onto her back. She looks down at her body over the swell of her tits. She saw her nipple piercings and reached out to roll them between her thumb and forefinger.

That feels so good. She looks down at her mound. Devoid of hair, it looks very naked. It needs something to draw one's eye to it.

Then she thinks, "I need a shower." While rolling over, she wakes Jane and says, "Let's shower." They take a shower together, remarking on how much sperm is on them.

June expressed to Jane how bare her mound looked without hair, and she replied that many women get tattoos to express themselves and cover their naked mounds.

Now, she needed to think about what the tattoo should express.

The two dressed, Jane borrowing from June's wardrobe, and left to walk to the library.

They stopped at the coffee stand and got lattes. Jane's was not spiked.

As if scheduled, June's first restroom break to quell her coke-induced horniness was an hour later.

While sitting on the toilet rubbing her clit with the vibrating egg installed, she climaxed when she thought, "SLUT," Daddy's little slut. Why not? It fits. He called her a little slut once for kissing a neighborhood boy who had a racy reputation.

Since then, he told her husband that all women were sluts that needed to be controlled and treated as such.

So yes, she is a slut, daddy's little slut.

Later, she told Sue she wanted a tattoo and what she wanted it to say.

Sue told her she could get it done where they pierced her nipples and the cost would be taken from the royalties she was earning.

That afternoon, at the end of her shift, June changed into her short dress and left the library via the employee entrance. June now keeps some work-suitable clothes at the library in the employee locker room and break room area.

Getting on a bus, she rode it to the wharf area where the piercing and tattoo shops are located.

Entering the shop, the girl at the front desk said, "Hi June, Sue told us to expect you."

June smiled and said, "Hello, yes, I want a tattoo."

The receptionist told June to follow her.

June followed as she was led to a room identical to the previous room where she had her nipples pierced. This room, however, was filled with images of tattoos of all types.

Please, "Have a seat on the exam table," said the receptionist, as she left.

Another woman walked in and announced herself as Lesung. She asked June if she knew what she wanted for a tattoo.

June answered, "Yes, I do." I want the words "Daddy's little slut" on my mons, high enough to allow room for a woman on her knees eating pussy and a man fucking her with a large cock.

Lesung raised an eyebrow and said, "That will require more than one sitting."

June then said, "Well, let's do this, shall we?" She lay back and pulled her dress to her waist, exposing her naked mons.

Lesung showed her some letter styles, and after agreeing, she stenciled the required wording via carbon paper onto her mound.

She started the tattoo gun, she told June, her last chance.

June said, "Do it."

An hour later, June was dropping her dress hem and walking to the front of the shop. June purchased clamps and weights, then walked out of the tattoo shop with her mons inflamed and permanently marked with her lot in life.

June realized she had finally accepted slut life at that point. After all, isn't that how men refer to women?

On arriving at her apartment, Casandra asked her if she could see the tattoo, and June lifted the hem of her dress, exposing her newly marked mound.

"Wow!" said Casandra, Daddy's little slut.

Yes, my father once called me a slut for kissing a boy. Then, when I met my husband, he encouraged him to treat me like a slut. So this is fitting, and it is not done. I have an appointment to get a picture of a woman eating pussy while a big cock fucks her from behind.

June fastens the clamps to each of her labia minor with a small amount of weight and slips the vibrating egg into her cunt on the medium setting.

Casandra's eyes get wide in surprise, and she asks, "Why the clamps and weights?"

I can stretch my cunt lips enough to hang out predominately further than the outer lips. replied June.

But why?

So I can have them pierced like my ears. If I'm living the slut life, with my cunt exposed to the world, then they should be pleasing to look at, June explained.

Ah, okay, but why the sudden change? You used to be ashamed and modest. Cassandra said.

It still shames me, and it turns me on. I'll still be modest in the correct setting, but I'm accepting that I am a slut and I'm letting the slut live within me.

Casandra was blown away. June shuddered in climax from the vibrating egg as I sat there watching.

The next day, June dressed in a very short, tight skirt and loose blouse and walked the six blocks to work with the vibrating egg in her cunt causing her to shudder and leak cum but not lose the vibrator.

Her kegel muscles are becoming very strong, which means she can squeeze a cock in her cunt as if she squeezed it with her fist.

She stopped at the coffee stand for her traditional latte. She entered the library through the employee entrance, then went to the locker room to change into her librarian's clothes.

She stripped down, hanging her street clothes. As she was buttoning her work blouse, Jane arrived and was blown away by June's inked cuntal mound.

Jane commented Wow!. I didn't think you would go through with it. And I would never have guessed that you would put that statement on your body. Why?

June replied, "It makes me horny and ashamed when people call me a slut." So why not tell them I'm a slut? while sipping her latte and pulling up her modest-length business-style skirt.

Jane asked, "Why the weights?"

June explained her desire to adorn her nakedness with jewelry to enhance the visual experience.

June's cuntal mound took the rest of the week to heal. She went to work, home, and out to bistros and pubs in her scanty street clothes. The comments and looks were a turn-on.

She would get home and fuck herself with the nine-inch dildo Sue gave her. She would keep the egg in her twat and most of the time, she could smell her own sexual juices as they dried on her twat and legs.

But June needed more. She craved degradation. The more people shamed her, the more intense her climaxes would be.

She thought she was going to lose her mind. Her cunt was always itching and demanding release.

Sue ordered the coffee stand to back off and stop the coke. June no longer needed it. She left the beast to thrive, and her cunt now rules her mind.

Her labia minora now protrudes about twenty centimeters beyond her labia majora. June had increased the weight over time and moved the clamps forward and backward, applying them to different areas.

Observing her reflection in a full-length mirror She could see her labia minora very clearly. It was time for the adornment jewelry would bring to her tattooed cunt.

That night, after work, she changed and left the library, taking a bus to the piercing and tattoo shop.

Once inside, she removed her skirt and laid back while the piercing artist proceeded to pierce and place three curved barbells in each labia minora symmetrically.

She had the bill charged to her account and sucked the guy's cock as a thank you.

Sue has been marketing and selling June's body modification procedures. She had cameras installed in the library employee restroom and locker room. The video and still shots captured were viewed by thousands of subscribers.

One of those subscribers was the chairman of the library board of directors, Tomas Galanis. He was shocked and pleased. He wanted to fuck this young woman ever since he first interviewed her for the position. Now she would have to submit to his carnal desires.

He set an appointment with June for a Wednesday afternoon, knowing the library would not be very busy and the other staff would be checking in new materials.

June was nervous. What did she do wrong? Maybe it was the pending expansion and remodeling project. Mr. "G," as they call him, rarely came to the library and even less rarely saw the staff.

June went upstairs to the boardroom at the appointed time, knocking on the door quietly.

Mr. G said, "Come in." He opened the door and closed it behind her. "Please" sit down, he said.

You and I need to talk about a serious situation that has come to my attention.

At this time, June felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She sat staring like a deer caught in the headlamps of a speeding semi-truck on the interstate.

June replied, "Sir, I," but Mr. "G" cut her off, stating, "Stop, now!" very sternly. He flipped a switch and the video screen came to life, showing June pushing the vibrating egg into her shaved bald, tattooed cunt and rubbing her clit in the library lunch room.

The five-minute clip showed other scenes of her masturbating while at work.

Mr. "G" turned it off and said, "You're fired." Unless, of course, you have a reasonable explanation and can show cause for me to keep you here.

June, shaken, said, "What do you mean?" How so? He looked at her and said, "Strip." I want a live show. A private show. I might even fuck your trashy slut cunt. Strip now or get your shit and don't come back.

June stood up and turned to the door. Walking across the floor, Mr. "G" thought she might actually leave. She stopped and locked the door. She turned and unbuttoned her tight vest, allowing it to drop to the floor as she stepped towards him. She unbuttoned her ruffled blouse, allowing it to join her vest on the floor.

Mr. "G" had never seen a real pair of pierced nipples. He was transfixed by the sight.

She stepped closer, reaching down to the side zipper of her modest librarian's skirt, and let it drop to the floor as well. She is now naked, except for her shoes, stockings, and body jewelry.

He looked like his eyes would pop right out of his skull. Using his hand, he signaled her to step closer.

She stepped up to him, taking his hand and placing it on her right nipple. He lightly twisted it, and June felt a small tremor of climax. He then reached up with the other hand and did the same to her left tit.

He was now playing with both of her tits like a child with a new toy.

He then reached down, flicking the curved barbells on her labia, and ran his finger up her wet slit.

In a ragged voice, he demanded, "Suck my cock, Daddy's little slut."

June dropped to her knees, lowering his zipper, and reached into his pants to free his cock. It was not the largest cock, but it was nicely sized for pleasure.

She dipped her head into his lap, engulfed his cock in her warm, moist mouth, and sucked him to completion. She swallowed his sperm and started to get up.

He then instructed her to sit on his lap facing him and place his cock into her slut cunt.

June climaxed once more as she centered his still hard cock on her cuntal sheath, lowering herself on it as they both hissed in pleasure.

He exclaimed that she had the hottest slut cunt he had ever fucked. She came again.

He was surprised and realized that every time he degraded her, she would come.

Since she swallowed his first nut, he knew he would last quite a while and ordered her to bounce her slut cunt up and down on his cock. To talk to him, tell him how much she loved his cock and what she was.

She was bouncing up and down, squeezing his cock with her cunt and talking dirty, trashy talk.

I'm a slut, a horny slut cunt, I'm a cumbucket, I love cock, your cock, fuck me, fill my cumbucket cunt with your cum. Then I want you to fill my ass. I want to work the rest of the day with your cum in me. dripping out of me. I want to think of nothing but your wonderful cock filling me. A slut.

"G," he grunted, bellowing out as he pumped his cum into her hot, wet twat. Next, he muttered, "Your ass, I want to fuck your ass.

June dismounted him and got on all fours. He dropped to his knees, aimed his cock at her wrinkled pink pucker and pushed it into her depths. Still wet and lubed by his and her mixed excretions, he started pounding her asshole like a man possessed until he dumped his final load of sperm into her bowls.

Pushing her off of him, he told her she could keep her job, but now one of her duties was to fulfill his carnal desires on demand. She was to be his slut whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted.

June agreed. She got up, dressed, and fixed her hair. She left the board room with Mr. "G's" cum leaking out of her ass and cunt holes. She could still taste his cum in her mouth. She stopped at a fountain and drank some water to wash out her mouth.

Jane came over to June's desk and asked about the meeting. She told her Mr. "G" wanted her to assist him with the plans for the library expansion and remodel.

Jane smiled and said, "He must have needed (Dick-tation)." I can smell the seamen on you. You're such a slut. She smiled and walked away.

June felt the shiver of a small climax. Jane knows how that talk turns her on.

June went to the restroom and dabbed some of the cum leaking out of her used slut cunt, placing the tissue into a baggie and sealing it with a date and time on the bag.

She may be a slut, but not a dumb fucking slut.

At the end of her shift, June changed her clothes and left the library. Calling Sue, she told her everything about her day as she walked into the bank to get a safe deposit box.

Placing the baggie with the semen sample into the box, she left and went home.

Over the next few weeks, Mr. "G" stopped by the library once a week to force June to fuck and suck him through coercion. Unknown to him, Sue's tech team had wired the boardroom for sight and sound.

Every tryst was recorded with dialog. June saved semen samples with dates and times. Then they deposited the samples in the safe deposit box.

MR "G" insisted June call him Tomas when they were alone.

Tomas, started insisting June spend more time with him and promoted her to the manager position, which would mean she would spend more time with him.

He took her to lunches and dinners. He insisted she let him fuck her ass or cunt in public places. She loved the attention and the depravity, but hated how he thought he could control her.

One day, while Tomas and June were in the boardroom naked, Sue's men picked the lock and went in.

Tomas got loud, and the biggest man said, "Shut the fuck up and watch this."

They inserted a DVD and hit play. The screen lit up, showing various dates and times of him ordering June to perform various sexual acts and June playing the part of a defeated submissive participant.

Jane sat in a chair, with her knees up in front of her and feet on the chair, while his cum flowed freely from her freshly fucked cunt. She reached down, with a smile, scooping some sperm up with a rape kit swab and placing it in her purse.

Sue's men told Tomas he could keep the DVD and that they could produce more copies. Sue called June's phone. June answered and, looking at Tomas, said, "Someone wishes to speak to you" as she handed him the phone.

Tomas took the phone and said hello, very cautiously.

Sue responded to Tomas, saying, "Put the phone on speaker."

Tomas put the phone on speaker and Sue said, "June, can you hear me?"

"Yes," she answered.

Tomas, pay attention; your life as you know it and livelihood depend on it. While you were forcing yourself on June through coercion, thinking that she was just another dumb slut.

She was collecting your sperm and labeling it with dates and times that coincided with our videotaping of your deviant blackmailing of an employee under your charge.

If your wife sees these videos and the dated sperm evidence, you are finished. She will leave you penniless.

Tomas looked at June and said, "You fucking bitch."

Sue commented, "Tisk tisk." I'd suggest you dive between June's legs to lick and suck every drop of your filthy sperm out of her slut cunt. The smartest, dumbest slut you ever met.

"Now," she commanded.

He slid off the chair and onto his knees, placing his head between June's thighs, he tentatively licked her cunt.

June grabbed his head with both hands, pushing his face into her flooded cut, his cum smearing his face, and said, "Eat me, you sniveling jerk."

Tomas licked and slurped at June's cunt until she came and flooded his face, neck, and chest with cunt juice.

June let go of his head, and Sue, who had been watching on the video feed, said, "Thank her and tell her how much you liked cleaning her slut with your mouth."

Tomas looked at June and said, "Thank you. I really enjoyed cleaning your slut cunt."

Sue then told Tomas and June that they should meet at the library on Friday after closing and hung up.

June got dressed and left Tomas in the board room, crying in self-pity, thinking, "Such a fucking asshole, he deserved this."

Tomas stayed away the rest of the week. June resumed her normal nymphomanic slut life of work, masturbation, and some girl-on-girl sex with Casandra and Jane.

On Friday, she received a call from Tomas to inform her that he could not make it.

She called Sue, who told her to tell Tomas that if he didn't make it, his wife and employer would receive a package via courier.

Tomas got silent then said, "Okay, I'll be there."

June said, "Don't be late."

Tomas arrived five minutes before closing.

June went about securing the building and making certain it was empty. Then she went to the employee locker room with Tomas in tow.

She changed clothes, uncomfortable that Tomas was watching but secretly smiling at the thought of her pending revenge.

Putting her work clothes in a bag to launder, she picked up the bag and her purse, purposely bending over enough to expose her nakedness under the very short skirt, and then said, "Let's go," as she went to the back door.

Sue's driver is waiting outside the library. Promptness is a standard of hers.

June gets in, being certain to flash her naked cunt to Tomas as she turned and sat, then placed one leg then the other in the car.

They rode in silence to a warehouse district, where the driver used a remote to open an overhead door to gain entrance. As he pulled into the building, the warehouse door closed. The driver opened the rear car door.

When Tomas and June got out, the driver told them to follow him.

After entering a few different stage sets, they came to one where Sue was waiting.

June was already queued in on the events of the evening and removed her clothes, then laid down in the bed, centered in the room. For the next hour, Tomas witnessed June's cunt getting stuffed with cocks; all average and huge cocks, black and white.

Six men had deposited their cum into her talented slut cunt. June had experienced a few minor orgasms but was holding back for the final moment.

After the last man filled her sodden, wet cunt with sperm, Sue looked at Tomas and said, "Eat her cunt, lick and clean all of the cum out of her used slut cunt." "Eat it now or I'll ruin you."

Tomas started crying as two of the men got him up and told him to strip. Tomas didn't strip fast enough, so the men helped him.

Next, they pushed and dragged him to the bed, naked. Sue instructed him to start cleaning June's cunt.

Tomas thought he'd be sick. In front of him was June's cum filled and oozing cunt. He could see the viscus fluids of six men coming out of her gaping jeweled slut cut.

One of the other men said, "Comeon, boy, it's din din time," as the others laughed.

They pushed his face into her cunt and held him. He tried to fight them, but he either ate their slime out of her or they would smother him in her sodden cunt.

Tomas started licking and swallowing the cum in June's twat. After the initial resistance, he started lapping her cunt like a friendly dog.

12