June's Fantasy Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men said, "Look, he has a bone on." They all laughed.

One of the men stepped up, applied some KY gel to his hard rubber sheathed cock, and pressed it to the anal pucker of Tomas's ass. Pushing inward, he easily penetrated and sank balls deep.

Tomas screamed out at the anal invasion. The man in his ass slapped his ass and told him to eat that cunt sissy boy.

He ate June's twat while crying. Then he realized in horror that he had cum all over the bed while being ass fucked.

Grunting, he said, "Please, don't stop. It was the most intense feeling he ever had. His cock remained hard as the man behind him kept fucking his ass.

June screamed out that she was cuming and DRENCED Tomas with her cum.

Tomas, laid his head on the bed as the man behind him bottomed out. Tomas could feel the man's cock pulsate as he emptied his load into the rubber covering the cock in his ass.

Sue said, "Thank you, Tomas. I don't think you will present any problems from here out." Tonight, we got great footage, which we will keep for posterity. By the way, June appreciates the promotion to Director of Library Services.You will be a good boy, correct?

Tomas nodded his head. Aren't you going to thank Jim for fucking your sissy ass?

Tomas muttered, "Thank you."

Sue said, "Oh, please, with meaning."

Tomas repeated the thank you and it was all caught on video.

Sue then instructed him to get dressed and had her driver take him back to the library for his car.

That is how Tomas, Mr. "G," became an asset to Sue and how June became the highest paid library employee.

One could say that June slept her way to the top. Getting fucked, is not often regarded as a reward. However, given June's situation, she proved that she was no dumb slut cunt. Her slut cunt, on the other hand, did collect the DNA needed to ensure her successful ascension to her position.

12