Jungle Adventure

Story Info
A woman is taken by a tribe while on a jungle hike.
6.7k words
4.3
45.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'm not sure how I wanted the story to end or if it should, so it's sat around a while. While I still feel it might be unfinished, I liked the sex bit quite a lot, so I am posting it regardless of completion state. Hope some can overlook the flaws. Enjoy! -- Will

Chapter 1 - Work Sucks

Straight out of college, armed with my Finance degree, I got a decent job, for a new grad at least, at Klein Advertising in New York City. I met Rick White my very first month at Klein. He was in Accounts and I was in Finance. I don't think I was even there 2 weeks before he noticed me. By the end of the month, we had gone on our first date. We hit it off immediately. Besides being more or less gorgeous, Rick was a sturdy 6'1" tall and couldn't be more than 3 or 4 years older than me and was the sort of nice guy mom would approve of. We both enjoyed the outdoors; in fact, our third date was an all day hiking trip.

Before I knew it, Rick and I moved in together, sharing the cost of a New York City apartment and working to get ahead in our careers. We started to take trips into the Adirondack Mountains for weekends away. We loved being away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the care free days of hiking, swimming, and camping. Plus, we had hours to do whatever we wanted, many of those hours spent fucking in our tent or skinny dipping in a secluded river or lake. I swear that my top three orgasms ever were on these hiking trips!

I figured Rick and I would get married some day, but apartments in New York City weren't cheap and houses in the suburbs were even less so. Therefore, we worked hard, trying to get ahead and cherished the time we could spend together in nature. In the blink of an eye, three years had gone by. I wasn't in too much of a hurry for the next stage of life because I was only 25 and I knew I could get pregnant easily. Wright women (yeah, my name is Ashley Wright so it won't even be much of a name change when I marry Rick, right?) were notoriously fertile. Something that Rick learned early on since I wouldn't let his cock come near my pussy unless it was suited up.

It was a cold December Wednesday night when I heard the front door of our apartment slam and then slam again accompanied by a loud "Fuck! Fuckity Fuck Fuck." Rick had to work late, which he seemed to be doing a lot lately and I'm guessing it didn't go well.

"Honey, are you okay?" I called out from the living room.

"It's this fucking job, Ashley. I don't know if I can take it anymore."

"Okay, okay. We'll talk about it. Have a beer and dinner should be here in 15 minutes. Let's eat and drink and chat. Okay?" I implored.

"Yeah, okay," Rick exasperatedly let out. "I'm going to jump in the shower first and take a ridiculously hot shower. Let me know when the food gets here."

While we ate, he unloaded on the work situation. Same old crap: someone wasn't do their job properly, which not only made Rick's job harder, but this person had the gall to try to blame it on Rick! We talked through it, but I could tell he was still on edge. I haven't quite seen him like this before. It was always more stressful in Accounts than in Finance, ever the pressure to make that next sale.

A meal and two beers later, Rick was more calm. "Sorry for freaking out, Ash, but I feel like this job is sucking the life out of me."

"I know honey, I know. Maybe we should take a vacation around Christmas," I suggested.

"Actually, I was thinking something similar, but bigger." He grabbed my hands into his and said, "Ashley, let's quit our jobs and go hike the Amazon Rainforest."

"What? We can't do that!" was my immediate answer.

"Why not? We already have a bunch of money stowed away and with the cost of things here, we actually will be saving money in a way. I've already thought about it. We drop the apartment or sublet it and move the little bit of stuff we care about to my parents house. We have plenty of life left to make more money and get that white picket fence and all those rug rats, but, I'm telling you, I need to do something, or I'll burst."

"Okay, wow. I get it. I mean, I love hiking with you and getting away from it all, but don't you think you're just overreacting?"

He countered, "Ash, I have to admit that I've been contemplating this for a while. I know that's not what 'responsible' adults do in America, but I feel the joy in my life being sucked out by the job and even this city. Think of it as an extra long vacation. When we get back, we can decide to just start back with our current careers or maybe we will want to make career and/or city changes. Who knows? But I know I want to do it with you."

I thought about it for a moment or two and then said, "Well, I guess now is the time in our lives to do this kind of thing, so, um, what the hell, let's do it."

"You mean it?" he said, jumping up.

"Hell yeah, I mean it!" and I jumped up and into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him on the mouth. A few more kisses and Rick says, "Have I ever told you that I love you, Ashley Wright?"

"A few times, Rick White, a few times, but I could stand to hear it again."

"I love you." Two more kisses on my mouth. "I love you." A kiss on each side of my neck. "I love you." A trail of kisses down towards my cleavage. I could feel his cock growing in his boxers. He carried me over to the couch and swiftly pulled off my comfy after-work sweat pants, taking the panties with them. He could see I was already wet enough for him to enter me, so he whisked off his boxers, kneeled down and started to line up his cock to its goal.

I cleared my throat, "Um, honey? Condom?"

"Fuck. Really, Ashley?"

"Yes, really. Unless you want some pregnant woman getting morning sickness in the Amazon." He relented and was soon rolling a condom over his sturdy 6.5 inch cock. God! I love his cock and I long for the day I get to feel his cock in me with nothing on it, but I know with how fertile I most likely am, one 'slip up' and a kid could be on the way. Neither of us is ready for that, so that day will have to wait.

Rick took his time fucking me good. I have to admit this was the best sex we've had since our last hiking trip, which was 3 months ago now. After a good 10-15 minutes, I made him sit on the couch and I straddled him, pushing his cock back into my pussy. This was a great position for me to orgasm as I could get the pressure I needed on my clitoris, so it was not long before I had built up to a huge release. After my orgasm subsided, Rick slapped me on my perky little ass and said, "Turn around." I did so, knowing what he wanted. I then lowered myself back on his cock, a sort of half reverse cow girl thing. I knew he loved this position. It gave him a good view of my trim 115 pound body and allowed him to grab my ass, hips, and/or breasts. My sandy blonde hair fell halfway down my back, just brushing where my torso curved inward to what Rick liked to call my "juicy" ass. He was able to get both hands on my B cup breasts and squeeze them, helping to guide my body onto his rigid cock.

Thinking I will give him an extra reward tonight, I turn and say, "Tell me when you're going to cum, I want to jump on the couch so you can cum on my face."

Well, that statement alone pretty much did it as moments later he grunted out, "Fuh-uck! I'm going to cum." I jumped off his cock and sat on the couch (thank God for leather) and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He whipped off the condom and sprayed spurt after spurt of hot cum into my mouth and onto my face. I did my best to not have it spill, failing only a little.

Rick collapsed naked next to me on the couch, "Damn, Ashley, that was amazing."

A few minutes later, we jumped in the shower and started talking about our big trip. In bed that night, we had another round of amazing sex before sleep. I can't remember the last time we did it twice in one day. Boy, I thought to myself, "If my pussy can handle it, this new Rick will sure be extra fun in bed."

Chapter 2 - Our Adventure Starts

The next month consisted of lots of planning and buying gear we didn't have plus giving notice to our work and handling the apartment (with some great stress free sex I might add). Soon, though, we were on a plane heading to Sao Paulo, Brazil.

After spending a few days being normal tourists in Sao Paulo, we hopped a bus and then another and another until finally we reached our starting point for our adventure. We packed enough food for a month, plus we had studied up on what fruit was edible and what was not, so we felt fairly confident on the food side. We also came prepared for getting wet; it is a rainforest after all.

Having a regular map plus a satellite phone, we were picking our way through the forest well for the first week and a half. We saw a tremendous variety of plants and trees. It was breathtaking to say the least. We spotted many bird species and a few monkeys too. Then it started to rain. And I mean really rain. It was heavy and unrelenting. Day after day, it rained. We learned to embrace it and got pretty good at keeping our stuff dry and finding some sort of shelter when needed. One day, after slogging through a particularly heavy rain for many hours, it was getting dark and the rain wasn't relenting at all. We decided to see if we could find a ledge or a cave to camp in instead of trying to pitch our tent.

Rick called out, "I think I see a cave" and he started running forward. I started to follow, but the ground gave way and I started to slide. In his excitement, he had pulled ahead of me by more than 75 feet, so I don't think he even heard my yells as I started to slide down the muddy hillside. The first fifty feet weren't too bad, almost like being on a water slide. Still, I couldn't manage to stop myself; it went on and on and soon it turned rocky. After traveling for what seemed like forever, I hit my head on a rock and passed out.

When I awoke, it was light and it was only misting. The light hurt my eyes, but I forced them open to find that I was in some sort of primitive hut or tent. I tried to sit up to get my bearings, but a gentle hand pushed me down, saying, rather roughly, "No." She was dark skinned, probably about 60 and had paint on her face and body, but wore only a skirt and a necklace. I looked down at myself and I still had my hiking shorts and top on, but my shoes were off.

"Yes?" she said and lifted a wooden cup to my lips. I drank eagerly, the thin milky liquid quenching my thirst and abating my hunger a little. I saw a few other women around, dressed similarly. I would guess these to be in their 40s or so. "Yes," one of them said as she dabbed my forehead. Soon, a man peeked his head into the tent and immediately the old woman went towards him, shooing him out and talking to him in a strange language. It wasn't Portuguese and it wasn't Spanish. I really couldn't make it out at all, but I got the gist that the man wanted to inspect me and the old lady wasn't having it.

My head was throbbing and I had a splitting headache. I figured I had a concussion; I was lucky to be alive. I must have slid at least 300 feet. Oh, damn. Rick! He must be so worried. He's probably frantically searching for me right now; I wonder how close he is.

Another woman came up to me, "Yes?" and gave me another drink. This drink was greenish and really thick. It didn't taste great, but I took it be medicine because my head felt better almost immediately and then I fell asleep quickly thereafter. Sleeping. Drinking the milk. Drinking the medicine. Getting cared for. Sleeping. Drinking the milk. This cycle continued for a while; how long I could not say as it was all a haze, but finally, one morning, I awoke feeling much stronger. I would guess that I had been lying there for 3-4 days.

This time when I went to sit up, the old lady said, "Yes?" and helped me sit up. After making sure that my head wasn't hurting, with her help, I stood up on my wobbly legs. I felt so weak that I sat back down immediately. My head was better, but my body wasn't fully healed yet. I was soon back to sleep. The next day, however, I felt even better. I tried to talk to the women (I had seen 4 so far), but all I could get was "Yes" or "No". I could tell they didn't speak English and my questions to them went nowhere. "How long have I been here?" Describing Rick, "Have you seen a man like this?" "Where was I?" All of these questions went unanswered. I certainly couldn't speak their language, so I stopped trying to get information from them.

The next day I was able to stand on my own. The old lady said "Yes. Yes!" and clapped her hands. The four ladies led me out of the tent and to an alcove where a waterfall came splashing down. There they stripped me naked and started to bathe me, my "No's" being completely ignored by them. They poked and prodded at my breasts, stomach, and butt. One of the ladies seemed fascinated with my tight, athletic ass, poking and slapping at it. They cleaned me from head to toe and offered me a skirt to wear. I tried to put my panties and hiking shorts back on, but I was stopped: "No!" was the command. I guess I have to honor their customs, so I put the skirt on and then was led back to the tent topless, covering myself while we walked. I got a few "No's" from the women and they pulled down my arms when I tried to cover myself.

Back in the tent, the old lady pointed to a something and said "Yes?" It was a rudimentary chair that sagged but was covered in an animal skin; it was surprisingly very comfortable. The women grabbed bowls and proceeded to paint my chest various shades of green and brown. I was embarrassed at first, but in the end, it made me feel less "naked" so I it wasn't too bad.

Soon three men came inside the tent. The one in the middle I took to be the chief. He had that air about him plus he had more elaborate paint and primitive tattoos on his body than the others. He was the one I had seen before. He was about 40 I would guess and was fairly muscular. The others were a bit younger and all three wore skins around their waist that hid their penises, but didn't do much to hide their asses. They, too, had paint on their face and body as well as necklaces.

The chief approached, sizing me up. He got very close and pinched at my skin, poking my stomach and squeezing my breasts. I tried to cover my breasts and pull away from him, but the women held my arms back. I bit my tongue and hoped the inspection would be over soon. He stood back and said, "Good, yes, much good. What name?"

"Oh great, you speak English. I need to get out of here..."

He cut me off, "What name?"

"My name? Oh, my name is Ashley, but I need to get out of here..."

"Ash-ley" he slowly sounded out. "Ash. You Ash," he said pointing at me. He spoke to the men with him and I could hear him saying "Ash" multiple times.

He again pointed at me. "You guest. You stay."

I tried to rise up out of my chair, "You don't understand. I have to get out of here..."

The hand across my face came swift and hard and I fell back into my chair. "You stay!" the chief snarled.

The old lady started yelling at him and shooing him out. She turned and looked at me with not so much care in her eyes, but rather curiosity. Not that I was happy about it, but I resigned myself to being here at least another day.

Chapter 3 - The Bowl Ritual

At least one woman was by my side at all times, so there was no way to escape. I could tell they were watching me; I guess you could say guarding me. Besides, even if I could escape, where would I go? Rick had all the maps and the satellite phone and I lost my backpack during my fall. Or maybe they had it. I would have to ask the chief about my backpack.

The next day or two was spent getting my strength back. I was able to eat their food and was beginning to feel better. The men stayed away for the most part, which was fine by me. The chief was clearly the only one that could say more than "Yes" or "No", but I was pretty sure any conversation with him would not end in my favor. I also became accustomed to being half naked very easily. I was never a prude and having all of the other ladies in the same manner of dress made it actually feel very natural.

That next evening, the women lead me down a path to an opening with a stone circle that had a nice fire going. The old lady pointed to a flat stone near the fire and said, "Ash, yes?" I sat, now understanding their commands better than I had at first. They proceeded to dance and sing around me for many minutes. It was actually quite fascinating. I wondered if I had come across a mostly uncontacted tribe. In this tribe, there were the four women and about 15 men in total. Strangely, there were no kids. The youngest male looked about 20.

The old lady approached me with a cup and said, "Yes?" She tipped the cup and I started to drink. It had a strange taste and I tried to pull away, but two women grabbed me by the shoulders and held me tight while the old lady continued to tip the cup, saying "Yes" until I had drunk it all.

They were happy with me and did more dancing and chanting. I was feeling kind of woozy and wondered what was in that drink. Then they approached me with a large flat wooden bowl. One woman took the bowl and squatted over it and looked over at me and said "Yes?"

I took it they wanted me to pee in it. Strange custom, but what harm was there in it? And, after that large amount of liquid, I admit I had to pee pretty bad. I lifted my little grass skirt and let out a cup or more of urine.

The old lady held the bowl aloft and chanted something to the sky, placed it on a flat stone, and sprinkled something into the urine. She stirred it with her finger and then licked it. She shouted, "Yes!!" and all of the woman danced gleefully. They even grabbed me to join them and, feeling drunk, I joined right in and we danced and sang for quite a while.

Going to sleep in the women's tent that night, I wondered what the heck that ritual was. Why did they care how my piss was? Well, I would probably be dead if it wasn't for this tribe, so I should be happy to be alive, abide by their strange customs, and hopefully Rick will be here any day now to rescue me. Either that or maybe I can finally convince the chief to let me leave. Maybe they will even take me to the nearest town.

Happy, but weird thoughts danced in my head before I finally drifted to sleep.

Chapter 4 - Prison Break

After breakfast, the chief and the same two men came into the tent and approached me.

"Mother say you good," pointing to the old lady. Good, I thought, what does he mean by 'good'?

"She old mother. You new mother." I got a sick feeling in my stomach and a thought entered my mind: "That bowl ritual was some sort of primitive way of seeing if I'm fertile". Fuck, this chief is going to want to take me as his wife. It also dawned on me that the reason I saw no children is that all of these women are infertile. The old lady was the last woman in their tribe to be able to have kids. That would explain why the youngest in their tribe was at least 20.

"No. Me not mother. Me leave." I tried speaking to him in his broken English, hoping he would get my point.

He crossed his arms and said firmly, "No. You new mother. You stay."

I remembered what happened the last time I stood up to him and decided to just be quiet. Satisfied he got his point across, he left with his men. I started scheming in my mind. I couldn't come up with much of a plan, but decided that, right after lunch I would sneak out and make a run for it. It was likely my only chance since Rick hadn't found me yet and, if he hasn't found me yet, would he ever? This tribe was clearly very isolated.

I saved some of my lunch and wrapped it in a leaf for later. Quietly, when the men weren't looking, I slipped out of the back of the tent, carrying my boots and clothes, started through the forest. I made it maybe 100 feet and then, quiet as I could, I put on my shorts, shirt, and hiking boots. I stuffed my dinner in my pocket and started off to who knows where. I hadn't been run-walking for more than a minute before I heard a whooping and a call from above me in the trees. I started to sprint. I made it another 100 feet before I felt a knee in my back and I had the wind knocked out of me with a native Amazonian pressing his knee into my back. I was hauled, rather roughly, back to the camp.

12