Jungle Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just outside of my tent, I was thrown to the ground where the chief and 5 other men yelled at me and held me down. They clearly were angry at my attempted escape. I tried saying things to the chief, but he had no sympathy and didn't talk to me other than to give commands. I struggled, but it was no use. Soon, while being held down by 4 strong men, the chief came toward me with a rock that look sharpened to a fine edge. I cried, "I'm sorry I ran. Please don't kill me." The chief looked down at me with stern, but strangely caring eyes and proceeded to cut my shirt in half, baring my breasts. Frantic thoughts filled my mind, "Oh, so he won't kill me. At least not before he has his way with me." The men pulled the scraps of my shirt away from me as the chief took his stone knife to the button on my shorts. Popping it off quickly, he and 2 other men pulled my shorts off. I was completely naked with 6 angry men holding me down and staring at my naked body! How am I going to get out this? Just when I thought they were going to start raping me, the old lady came towards with a grass skirt and put it on me and then helped me up. She led me back to my tent with the men following.

Back in my tent, I was now fitted with a rudimentary shackle that was tied to a firm looking stake in the ground. Plus, I had two male guards and even the protests from the old lady would not make them budge. Apparently, her influence over my care could only go so far. Well, that escape plan failed. What could I do now? Making another escape attempt would be next to impossible. And just what were they planning to do with me? They obviously don't want me to leave and they "know" I'm fertile, so I suspect I will be marrying the chief tomorrow and he will expect me to have his baby. Hopefully, Rick is getting closer to finding me. With worried thoughts, I didn't sleep at all well and being shackled did nothing to ease my discomfort.

Chapter 5 - The Next Ritual

The day started out pretty normal with the women feeding me and checking that I wasn't really hurt. For all the rough handling, I was only slightly bruised. And the men never really struck me excepting when the chief slapped me and that one man jumped out of the trees, landing his knee in the middle of my back. I was sore, but it wasn't too bad. I was constantly watched and, soon after lunch, the chief came in to check on me, "How you, Ash? Hurt?" There was a compassion to his eyes.

I answered, "No. Not too bad. Listen, chief, I..."

He gently placed his finger on my lips, "Ash, you stay. Must. Please." There was a desperateness behind his request. I knew arguing with him was pointless, so I relented and stopped trying to convince him to let me leave. I had put together most of the puzzle; I knew their women were infertile and I realized that they saw me as the way for their tribe to not die off. I wondered if they thought I was sent by some god of theirs. I was conflicted as I didn't want to be with him; I mean, I'm in love with Rick and surely he would be here soon. But, I wasn't as scared as I was because clearly they don't want to hurt me. However, rescue was looking less and less likely as it must have been almost 2 weeks since my fall. This forest is dense and somehow this tribe's location must be hidden in some way. Happy with my demeanor, the chief lightly touched my shoulder and said "Ash, rest" and left the tent.

I couldn't see what was going on, but the afternoon was busy with sounds in the common area in front of the tents. I supposed they were preparing for however they did weddings here. Tied and shackled, I was fed a light dinner and was plied with another unknown drink. The effects of this drink was unlike the others: less of a drunk feel and more of a drugged feel. Something like ecstasy, which I had only had once in college, where my senses seemed heightened and I was starting to feeling rather horny. Soon, I could hear a fire crackling and quickly thereafter, I started to hear chanting.

Just after the sun went down, the women came into the tent and forced more of the ecstasy drink on me. They took my skirt off and started rubbing an oil all over my body. It had some strange properties, too, because it was having an aphrodisiac effect on me. If my mind wanted to make another run for it, my body wasn't going to cooperate tonight; I could already feel my pussy moistening. One of the younger women took an oiled finger and inserted it into my vagina, pulling it out and showing my juices to the other women and saying "Yes." They all agreed "Yes" and I was led outside.

The men were dancing and chanting around the fire and, beside the huge fire, there was a table of sorts. It was made of rough hewn wood and was about 3 feet wide. It was tilted at a slight angle. All of the men were gathered in the common area and their bodies glistened in the firelight. They must have some oil applied to them as well as their bodies reflected the firelight brilliantly. This tribe's marriage ceremony sure was strange.

A clay pot was brought out of some ashes near the edge of the fire, with two sticks allowing the men to hold the pot without burning themselves. Two men held the pot aloft and the chief chanted something in their strange language. The women and men called back to the chief. This discourse went back and forth for a minute or two and, when finished with his speech, he set the clay pot on the ground near the old lady. The three other women approached and dipped their hands into the pot and pulled out hands covered in a reddish brown, viscous liquid. They started slathering me with it. It was very thick and warm. It honestly felt really good on my skin. They covered the entirety of my body, save my cunny and my face.

I was led to the tilted table and laid back against it. My wrists were fastened to the table above my head. I struggled, but only slightly, knowing it was futile. I was able to sit on the table and it was bowed right at the edge, so it was almost like a little seat. This seat was surprisingly comfortable; though of course I was far from comfortable with this situation. The power of the drink and oil from earlier and the clay mixture put on my body was conflicting. On the one hand, my overall state was euphoric and my pussy and clitoris were burning with pleasure. On the other hand, I was being held against my will and was being forced into marrying someone I couldn't even communicate with. I was made more uncomfortable when I saw that they were fastening my ankles, too. I could only lift them off the ground an inch or two.

All this time, the men continued their chanting and dancing around the fire. All eyes were on me. The lustful looks I was getting from the men were freaking me out, but, between the fruitlessness of complaining and my ever increasing state of euphoria, I kept my mouth shut and just watched them. The fire served to warm the clay mixture further and it started to crack on my body. Within a few minutes, the drink-oil-clay combination was pushing the pleasure/pain sensations to crazy heights. It was as if all of the blood in my body was pushed to the parts not covered. My face was really hot and my clit felt engorged to the point of bursting and my pussy felt that it was, quite literally, on fire. Intensely painful, it was also undeniably making my body feel a sexual euphoria that I had never experienced in my life.

One of the men that was always with the chief started to approach me. He no longer had his loin covering on, exposing his penis, which was growing by the moment. One of the women dipped her hand in a jar and, pulling out an oiled hand, proceeded to get the man's cock from half hard to fully hard. I thrashed in vain at my shackles. Lining up before me, he thrust his cock into my unwilling but fully ready pussy. I screamed, "No!!!" and struggled helplessly. My pussy and clit were on fire, but somehow his oiled cock made the sensation less painful and therefore pleasurable. Against my will, my pussy wanted his cock in me. After about a minute or two of thrusting, he thrusted deeply and unloaded his sperm into me. Again I yelled out "Noooooo!!!" but I was answered by a chorus of "Yes's" from men and women alike. The dancing and chanting was reaching a fever pitch.

I hardly had time to process what was happening before the next oiled cock was in my (quite literally) hot pussy. Again, it felt good and I was ashamed at how my body was betraying me. This was supposed to be only for Rick! I started to cry, but I don't think the guy even noticed. Again, he emptied himself into me soon. It was clear by now that they were taking no chances on certain guys being infertile as the next hardened, oiled cock was in me before more than 2 drips of cum could escape my pussy. It was one after another and my muscles and pussy were getting sore. I thrashed and yelled, but it was all in vain; they ignored my pleas and continued to breed me. However, I started to welcome each new penis because every time the oil on their cocks would hit the inside of my pussy, the pain would decrease and the pleasure would increase. I felt so ashamed at what was happening and how my body was reacting.

I was about halfway through them (I assumed all the men would be fucking me) when a women came and gave me a drink. I slurped it eagerly and said "Thanks." Even though I felt like my clit was twice the size of normal, I couldn't cum based on the angle these guys were entering me; at this point, I desperately wanted to cum. The next man approached and I looked down before he entered me. His cock was at least as long as Rick's but it was twice as wide; he smiled a lustful smile at me before skewering me with his cock. He filled me up all the way and I was able to turn my hips down just slightly. He was actually thrusting nice and slowly, clearly enjoying the sex itself more than the others. With a cock like he had, I bet he learned how to use it well even if he's never had a woman that was fertile. This gave me enough time: I was finally again to cum, which felt great, but also increased my shame. Soon after, he unloaded his cum into me.

Sometime during the next guy or two, all shame and pain passed away and I felt as though I ascended to a higher consciousness. Sure, everything was more pleasurable now, but, more than that, I began to feel a strange sense of pride that I not only was pleasing so many men, but also that I was providing this tribe a service no other woman could. There was a odd sacredness to the fucking they were giving me, a strange conjunction of physical and spiritual. And, while I started out as the helpless one, I know realized the power of my position as well. I began to welcome each well oiled cock not only as a source of pleasure but as a measuring stick of my spiritual ascension. Soon, I felt as though I was floating above the whole camp, looking down at the procession of men who worshiped the white sex goddess before them. How my body managed to not just tense up and spasm, I don't know. Maybe the drink and clay mixture helped with this too. Maybe my pussy would be extremely sore tomorrow, but right now, I felt like I could take 50 more cocks with ease. The next 6 or 7 men went by in varying amounts of time, some finishing within 30 seconds of entering me and some either purposely or unwillingly taking up to 10 minutes. All were cheered on by the crowd, the women seeming to be just as happy as the men I was pleasing. From time to time, the women would come and tilt my hips up so as not to spill much of the precious seed.

Finally, it was down to the last man, the chief. I had lost all track of time, but I think I was going on hour 2 of being a well used cum dump. He approached me, tenderly caressed my tired thighs and said, "Ash, you good mother. Thank you. You want untie?"

I nodded yes, still barely feeling like I was actually there. With the help of the women, they unbound me from the table and I was placed on a pallet that some men had brought out and placed on the ground. It felt so good to have the use of my legs and arms, though I was starting to feel supremely tired. The chief kneeled at the edge of the pallet and I willingly spread my legs for him. With oiled cock in hand, he looked at me and said, "Ready?"

I looked at him and nodded. His cock was second in size only to the guy with the behemoth cock and, as it slid into my pussy, I heard a low moan escape my lips and, once again, I had the sensation that I was not physically there, but was observing from without. There was a tenderness in the way the chief was fucking me that was different from the rest. He peered deep into my eyes as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around him, begging more of his cock to be in my pussy as well as pulling him close to me with my arms. I can't say if he understood how I was now willingly giving myself to him, but he seemed to sense I was acting different with him than with most of the others. He fucked my very gently and slowly for what must have been almost 30 minutes. To be honest, I was amazed that this guy could control it so well.

He unleashed in me a gigantic orgasm that had me howling and moaning loudly. Far beyond the point of being embarassed, I let my base desires overcome me and thrashed my way through my orgasm as his Amazonian cock impaled me.

Finally, he said, "Yes, Ash, yes. Good mother. Yes, good" and he slowly began spilling his seed into me. I felt at least eleven contractions from him as his cum overflowed my pussy, mixing with the cum of his other 15 or so tribesmen.

Finally, he gently pulled out and turned and shouted something to the crowd. They answered back with a roar and cheers. Even though I couldn't understand the words being said, somehow I knew he said "our tribe will live on". He and the women then picked me off the ground, sensing, correctly, that I could barely walk. They gently laid me in my tent and I was already falling asleep when he ever so gently kissed my cheek, "You good, Ash. Thank you. Thank you."

He clearly didn't think he and his tribesman had just raped me. It was a surreal experience for sure. He once again kissed me softly and said, "Sleep, Good mother." And sleep I did.

12