Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm not running off," Ebony stammered. "I just realized that I shouldn't be here when I need to go over the menus for the week."

Saber stood up, towering over her, his eyes penetrating deep into her soul. He looked on the verge of saying something. She saw his hands curl into fists as if resisting some magnetic urge to grab her and make her stay. In fact, Saber figured he could convince her to stay but with the Heat she'll be back. She'll want more. But somehow having her come back to the Scratching Post felt dirty. Cheap. He didn't want her as just another client. He was off after tomorrow...

"What happened wasn't shameful, Sugar," Saber said softly, stepping back to allow her to escape even though every cell in his body wanted to pounce on her. "You needed to come. And I needed to make you. I won't stop at just two the next time." His voice turned Ebony's blood into boiling honey. He was just so dominant yet she knew from recent experience that he liked to worship a woman. But she felt defensive.

"I don't think I can afford you next time," her tone acidic yet she saw a shadow pass over Saber's handsome face at the comment. However, too afraid and angry to wait for his caustic reply she turned tail and ran. Saber stood there, breathing in her fading scent of vanilla cream and white chocolate greedily even as he boiled. Damn it! His cock just wouldn't go down. It wanted him to run after her, push her down and fuck her into admitting that she enjoyed it as much as he did.

But he couldn't really fault her too much. Given his profession. His day off wasn't far off. He'll go to her. Having her give an apology would be worth it. He'll seduce it out of her. Yes, he grinned like a cat already eating the canary, that will be fun.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *