Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 02

Story Info
Saber and Ebony get hot in the kitchen, licking the cream.
5.3k words
4.39
4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saber collected his pants, smiling to himself. He fantasized about Ebony as he put his on his easily removable slacks. He left his shirt showing off his muscular torso. One lost their modesty quick in a strip club. The club beat with dance music that pulsed through his body. His own body hummed with expectation for the coming days. When he stepped out onto the main room floor a heavy hand dropped onto his shoulder. A chill of dread crawled up his spine. He turned around to see one of the Boss's security guards glowering his usual menace at him.

"Boss wants to see you," he paused for dramatic effect. "Now." Authority creased into the deepest frown on the security guard's face. None of them were good looking. None of them even gave their names. But Saber knew this one well as "Butch".

"Not that I'm busy or anything...," Saber grumbled. Did Alvis tell on him? He would. Just for spite. A small knot formed in his stomach as he took the familiar path to the back office, his footsteps heavy as if he was on his way to the guillotine.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Damia was a red haired woman with diamond blue eyes in her early 40s. She had full C-cup breasts and a narrow waistline that tapered to a pert backside. Despite her age she was sexy and attractive. But her beauty was of the lethal, venomous kind. She could be cold and calculating. Sure she could imitate sweetness and consideration but Saber could detect the ruthless viper hidden beneath.

Saber steeled his nerves as he entered her office. She couldn't want sex. They had stopped having sex a year ago. He just assumed with relief that he wasn't one of her favorite boy toys anymore. Alvis seemed to occupy that status being 26. Damia loved the young bucks. Since Saber turned 32 she paid him less attention. But she was a possessive female. She didn't like seeing her exes happy.

She was wearing a silk emerald green blouse with a few buttons opened to reveal a generous amount of cleavage. Hugging her lower curves was a black pencil skirt. Nylon stockings with a pair of green pumps that made her shapely legs seem longer. Damia wore more make up to hide any wrinkles that botox didn't get rid of. When he stepped into her office her lush red lips stretched into a lazy Cheshire Cat smile that did not reach her icy blue eyes.

"Saber," she purred in her honeyed voice that cut a chill nonetheless with the help of her evil grin. The sound made the tiger shifter recoil inwardly. He held back a snarl.

"You wanted to see me?" Saber asked, appearing cool like her. Damia leaned back in her swivel chair like Snow White's queen on her throne.

"You had quite a night." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Did Alvis tattle on me?" Saber's face broke into a sardonic smirk managing to give a casual shrug of his broad shoulders.

"He doesn't take rejection too well," she shrugged elegantly herself. "But what I really meant was your performance in one of the champagne rooms." Her perfectly groomed eye brows lifted in curiosity. "You've never marked a client before. Why now?"

Saber froze. His muscles tightened with that fight or flight instinct. In his haze of lust he had forgotten that Damia had cameras in every corner of the club including the champagne rooms. Even now he could see the cold gears turning in her toxic mind.

"It slipped," he replied nonchalant though inside his stomach knotted. "It happens to shifters sometimes." He hoped he didn't give anything away. Damia was a perceptive female.

"Indeed...," Damia eyed him carefully. She was trying to crack into him and read all of his inner most secrets and feelings. Looking for the best way to make him hurt if she needed to in order to control him.

A lump formed in Saber's throat at her calculating stare. Damia suddenly eased her expression into a casual yet cunning smile. "I suppose you'll be seeing her again..." She left the last few words hanging in the air. Sometimes to strippers would go on "dates" with the clients. "As long as the club earns money I don't care what you do."

"Thank you, Mistress," Saber nodded, his whole body primed to bolt out of this room.

Damia's smile curved more at the title "mistress" that she insisted every employee address her as when in her presence. Saber was allowed to leave, a wave of relief washing over him allowing him to breathe again but when he turned the corner he saw Alvis looking smug, his arms crossed, his body casually leaning against the wall.

"Mistress whip you like you deserve?" he asked arrogantly.

"I seem to be walking upright with little trouble," Saber smirked back. To Saber's infinite delight the young tiger shifter scowled with hardened loathing, his handsome features sharpening into something unflattering. "Next time you tattle on me don't expect me to be so forgiving." Then he left before Alvis could form a retort.

Luckily Alvis was called into Damia's office from what Saber heard as he rounded a corner. Good. Now he could think about Ebony...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh no no no!" Ebony waved away the black smoke from the tray of dark chocolate croissants, the little pastries lumps of crispy black lumps. Suki coughed while opening a window while Amara dealt with the smoke alarm. The kitchen crammed with the thick smell of decadent burnt chocolate and charcoaled pastry.

"Damn it! There goes another batch...," Suki mourned, not without some trace of annoyance.

"Jesus, Ebony, you've been out of it all day," Amara complained, not at all afraid to conceal her frustration. Her obsidian eyes narrowed into slits. They may have differed in personality but when it came to cooking Ebony, Amara, and Suki were all 100% serious. Ebony understood that she hadn't been focused much today. Or even the past two days. She was constantly aroused ever since that night at The Scratching Post and it had been messing up her game.

"You honestly don't look good. Are you going to have a heat stroke, Ebb?" Suki asked concerned. Amara's puckering scowl altered into slight concern as well though her voice still sounded a bit tight.

"Maybe you should go home and take a rest, babe," Amara offered as a compromise. "We'll clean up and finish the pastries."

"No!" Ebony responded more fiercely than she intended. "It's ok... I'll clean up and finish." Then she smiled. "You guys go home though. It's late. I'll come back at 3 AM and finish them. They'll be so much better fresh anyway. I live right next door so it'll be easier for me."

Amara and Suki exchanged worried looks but ultimately allowed Ebony to have her way. They left her but Suki lingered a little to help wipe down some counters and the stove. Amara also did some prep for Ebony to restart her baking. Finally Ebony was alone. Her body was covered in sweat and flour and dark chocolate stains. She was exhausted but energized at the same time. Her blood was boiled honey making her movements languid and her mind fuzzy.

Taking a deep breath she looked at the clock. It was only 11pm. Shit. Sleep had been elusive the past 2 days and she couldn't exactly figure out why. The small wound on her shoulder didn't bleed but it still itched and burned. Her whole body seemed to be on fire. No wonder Suki thought Ebony was going to have a heat stroke.

Ebony was distracted all day by vivid daydreams of eyes of dark chocolate gleaming seductively at her while a sensual mouth curved in a beckoning smile. She felt big rough hands running down her body igniting more heat. Electricity tingled at her every nerve in her skin making her ready to jolt at the slightest brush. Her clit swollen and aching while her breasts felt heavier.

Ebony must have masturbated constantly since the night Saber bit her. She didn't want to blame him. But... did he give her some infection? Passing out from so many self made orgasms were the only relief she had. The batteries on her vibrator had been used up and the machine itself was worn out. And yet it STILL wasn't enough to give her peace. Maybe she should try again at least to get a nap before she had to wake up and bake 40 dark chocolate croissants. A shower first—Knock, knock, knock!

"Did Suki forget something?" she wondered aloud. She felt a twinge of frustration when her body needed intense relief. But Ebony had an extraordinary amount of patience. Taking a deep breath she made her face carefully blank. Ebony did not expect the person at the door to be the one man she had fantasized and masturbated to would be at the back door of her restaurant. He was wearing a leather jacket, a plain jade green cotton shirt, and dark blue denim jeans. He looked like such a bad boy. A sleek jungle cat on the prowl with dark eyes penetrating the barrier of her clothes.

"Hey, Sugar," Saber drawled, his voice a dark velvet rasp that made her toes curl. His forearm was leaning against the door frame, his whole body looming over her in a dominant, predatory fashion. His handsome face was arrested by the sight of her covered in flour, dark chocolate, smelling like a fresh pastry. He licked his lips and Ebony's womb clenched in response. She heard a low sexy rumble and realized it was a purr. Without waiting for an invitation Saber crowded Ebony back into the building, shutting the door and promptly locking it. He was a hungry jungle cat ready to devour the scrumptious dessert placed in front of him.

"W-What are you doing here?" she managed to ask. Her voice breathy like she just ran a mile. Saber's lips were so sensual that when curved turned into a wicked, sex-charged smile. She wanted to do naughty, erotic things to those lips.

"I had the strongest craving for something sweet," he growled as he backed Ebony up against the counter. Saber pulled her head up, tilting it so he could slant his mouth over hers in a deep, tongue thrusting kiss. That kiss set off a blinding white heat of sensation inside Ebony and she moaned into the spicy heat of Saber's mouth as her body cried out "At last! At last!".

Her body lit up like a firecracker and screamed for her to jump into his arms and scoop out more of his sweet words with her tongue. She was barely aware of him lifting her into his arms until she wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. Ebony could feel Saber's muscles flex against her, steely and hot even through his clothes. She was suddenly regretting that she was wearing white slacks.

He set her on the counter as if she weighed nothing and dipped his knees, rubbing the line of his hard cock against her weeping sex. It lined up so perfectly through her now damp slacks that he was hitting her clit just right, sending wires of sensation surging up and down her spine. He licked a stain of dark chocolate from her cheek until he cleaned it off to reveal alluring pink skin. Leaning in, his hips steadily rocking into the cradle of her thighs he rasped, "And I find you so delicious, Ebony, Sugar..."

His big hands gripped the fleshy cheeks of her buttocks as he ground harder. Ebony's control melted like sugar in a a boiling pot. His kiss ravished and dominated her. She drowned in his taste. The sharp tint of mint on his tongue along with his spice made her crazy with lust. She wrapped her body sinuously around him not caring about the why anymore. Saber was big, hard, hot and writhing in her arms and then suddenly her body was wracked with shivers. Ebony gave a strangled cry of passion at her first satisfying orgasm in days.

She had masturbated so much and yet her body was wound so tight it was on a hair trigger. The big male growled in approval removing his leather jacket, discarding it onto the floor. He then set to getting rid of her chef jacket. Ebony helped though Saber was more impatient. Buttons clicked as they hit the floor, skittering away like loose marbles.

The male stripper's lips, so soft and sensual, moved over her flushed face. Down her neck to the enticing swells of her breasts. Saber salivated over the womanly treasures before him but he was more interested that she didn't wear a shirt underneath, only her satin pink bra.

"No shirt?" he asked, purring with sexual excitement, his breathing becoming uneven.

"I was feeling hot all day," Ebony explained, her own voice a throaty whisper that sent heat to Saber's groin. She could feel her nipples pearling beneath the cups, almost painful in their need to be touched by him. "It felt like I was wearing heavy furs."

Saber laved his tongue along the curve of Ebony's luscious mound still encased in its satin cup. Pleasure whipped through her body like a storm and she was a slave to the torrents. He played with her breasts, his sultry tongue dipping into the sweet valley. Ebony moaned his name. Her breasts felt so heavy and sensitive, aching to be free. Thankfully she wore a bra that snapped in front.

"Saber...," Ebony whimpered taking off her coat. But Saber stopped her, binding her arms with the coat that stopped at her elbows. This caused her to thrust her full, mouth-watering chest at him. "Saber, please..."

"What would you like, Sugar?" Saber growled in a dark carnal whisper, making Ebony's pussy cream. "Would you like me to help take off this bra?"

"Fucking yes!" Ebony begged. She was near to tears with the erotic need to have him touch her. Touch her like he did in the club but more. Saber chortled against her tender flesh.

"Oh we'll get to that part... but first," Saber used his teeth to unhook the snap, his teeth raking against her supple skin. With one hand, the other keeping her arms trapped in her jacket, he moved one cup away. "I've been dreaming about these breasts..." He marveled at how perfect they were. He nuzzled into the creamy mound, her musk pulsing stronger making his inner tiger bristle he was so ready to come. The rasp of his stubble sent goosebumps over Ebony's breasts making her nipples contract into dusky points.

Saber's lips brushed the rosy tip. Running over it in feathery caresses, his hot breath steaming against her skin. Ebony trembled, pushing her chest out towards him, chasing that heat, needing more pressure. But he only kept kissing around the nipple, the areola shrinking as the bud grew tighter. Finally his tongue slowly encircled the nub. Her body jolted in a convulsive gasp. She was never this sensitive before. Even the wound on her shoulder tingled with fire mixing with the haze of pleasure.

Saber wrapped his lips around the bud, drawing on it greedily as his tongue continued to paint it with an erotic heat. Ebony's legs wrapped tightly around his lean hips. He suckled and nipped, her pussy creaming, her musk of arousal getting stronger. With delicate slowness Saber moved his head to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. Ebony felt on the verge of exploding again. She tumbled into another burst of ecstasy as he drew once more on her breast.

He rubbed his face between the supple mounds, looking up at her in a boyish grin that made her smile in response. His body coiled again, his sinful yet expert mouth moving up her chest to her neck. Ebony's mind was blank, her body thrumming with complete satisfaction. Saber's slightly abrasive tongue licked at more of the dark chocolate stains, sugar and bits of flour at her neck and her face. She was barely aware of him breaking the snap on her white slacks, bypassing her by now sopping panties. She jolted once his fingers began rubbing her overly sensitive clit.

"Fuck, Sugar," Saber purred with male pride. "You're so wet for me... Has it been like this the last few days? Have you been thinking about me, baby?"

Ebony managed a mischievous smirk of her rosy lips answering in a throaty voice, "Maybe... a bit over confident don't you think?" She was near collapse with only Saber holding her up.

Saber growled pulling Ebony into him then crushed her mouth in a possessive kiss, exerting his dominance with the lush sweep of his tongue inside her receptive mouth. It didn't take long for her exhausted body to recharge. The male stripper's lust was contagious. She was sick with fever for it. She helped him take off his shirt and hopped off the counter. She wanted to see his magnificent body again.

She gaped, her mouth dry at the sight of him. Those rock hard, rippling muscles had haunted her dreams and daily fantasies. The kinky kiss tattoos called to her. Swallowing hard, licking her dry lips Ebony leaned forward while Saber leaned back against the counter for support. His grunt-like purrs violent and loud as she made contact with his taut, hot flesh. She lapped and nibbled at the golden muscles, feeling every sinew coil at her attention.

"Mmmm," Ebony's hand caressed the raging bulge, the heat smoldering through the denim. The thickness of it made her pussy weep with need. What would this beast feel like inside her. "Is this for me, Saber?"

Saber's dark face lit up with a carnal leer. "A bit overconfident are we?" he repeated, his rasping voice getting her even hotter. Ebony rubbed her face into the swollen crotch smiling when she heard the male groan.

"Ebony..."

"Poor baby," Ebony cooed. She pulled out his cock which was so iron hard it bobbed in the air before her. She let out a small moan seeing the tip already gleaming. "Let me take care of that for you." Ebony had no idea who she was right now. It was like she had become every bold, sexually liberated woman in every porn she ever watched.

Stroking the shaft, Ebony reacquainted herself with the object of her recent obsession. The satin skin wrapped tight around the flesh pole was incredibly erotic. It was hard for her yet the texture was buttery soft just like in the club. She wrapped her lips around the tip, feather soft in her caresses, using her hand to spread her saliva and Saber's pre-cum to lubricate the shaft. Above her the male stripper was losing his mind. He had been dreaming about that mouth, voluptuous, wet, and curious. For the last few days he'd been waking up hard and covered in his own ejaculate from dreams of her sucking him off.

"Ebony... Sugar...," Saber's voice was ragged, desperate, it made Ebony suck harder while her tongue swirled about the swollen crest and her hand pumped faster. "You gotta... stop, or... I'll come..."

Yes! That's what she wanted! She wanted to taste his essence again, feel that warmth and carry it inside her. Her pussy was dripping. Her breasts needing attention. Saber caught sight of her free hand reaching for her naked breast. Saber twitched in her mouth at the sight of her playing with her nipples.

"That's it, Sugar, play with those pretty nipples for me," he huskily demanded. "Play with them and pretend they're my fingers..." He held her head in place, shuttling his cock into the wet heat devouring him.

Ebony knelt there moaning around his cock, sending shivers straight to his balls, shooting up his spine. With a hard wet pop Saber dragged Ebony off his cock which was slimy with his pre-cum and her saliva. She moaned in disappointment. Saber pushed her down onto the floor, making quick work of her slacks and underwear.

"Don't worry, Sugar, I'll give it back to you," he teased huskily. His voice radiated dominance like his strong body. He could hold Ebony down and do whatever he liked and she would let him.

Ebony watched, her heart racing as he tore open a condom. While he rolled the latex onto his dick that seemed ready to explode, she began stroking her sopping pussy, her fingers getting slick with her honey, circling her throbbing clit. Saber growled at the sight. His pupils dilated, his muscles tightening with the sexual power set to release.

Saber grabbed her wrist. Without breaking eye contact, his eyes black with his wild arousal, he kissed the honeyed fingertips then through his kiss they slipped into his mouth. His mouth was so warm, velvet heat and that abrasive tongue slurped at the juices. A shiver ran through Ebony to shoot right into her core. Her pussy spasmed with a mini-orgasm, her breath catching just as Saber removed her hand, clean of her essence then placed it above her head.

12