Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment he loomed over her, his latex-sheathed cock bobbing just above the place she was most wet and most desperate. The anticipation was killing her. Ebony reached out with her other hand to pull his hips closer but with a bad boy smile Saber caught that hand and placed it above her head too. He did press closer, his male heat throbbing against her weeping, swollen sex. He had complete control over her, exerting his male dominance and it turned Ebony on. Ebony undulated her hips, trying to get the tip of him inside. Saber chuckled that smoky sound that made her nipples and clit throbbed.

"Saber..., please...," Ebony begged weakly.

"You look so delicious, Ebbie...," Saber murmured affectionately. His face had softened with tenderness where before it was hard with intense male arousal. "I just want to savor every bit of you."

Ebony was touched but her body had been too long denied the pleasure it truly needed. Boldly she wrapped her round thighs around his narrow hips, pulling him tightly into her and grinding her drizzling sex into his cock. A shiver traveled up Saber's spine. He hissed at the wetness coating his cock.

"Savor later," she goaded in a breathy, sex voice. "Fuck me now."

Saber pulled back, then in one hard thrust sheathed himself deeply inside Ebony. They both cried out in passion. Hardness encased in softness. So perfect. Ebony had never felt so filled before. Saber was thick in her mouth but in her pussy it was like he doubled in size.

Saber watched as his cock pushed in and out of Ebony's pussy. The lips of her slick cunt trying to swallow him whole, the velvet muscles working his length voluptuously. Only a few thrusts and he was as deep inside her is if he had joined them forever. Ebony's hips wriggled, desperate for friction. With a hard laugh the male stripper held her shifting hips in place. Before Ebony could utter a protest her lover flashed her that dark intense gaze that made her womb clench exquisitely.

With an animal-like predatory grin, Saber reared up, lifting Ebony's hips allowing her thighs to rest against his. An expectant shiver ran through her nerves as he held her hips steady and began thrusting slowly in deep luscious plunges. Ebony removed her white chef jacket and unhooked bra becoming completely naked on the kitchen floor of her bakery. She cupped her breasts while Saber watched licking his lips as he still steadily stroked the inside of her.

"Ah Sugar...," Saber drawled, his voice rough and carnal making Ebony wetter and hotter. "I love watching those lovely breasts bounce." He began thrusting harder, rapt at the sight of her lush breasts bouncing at his savage lunges. Ebony moaned in abandon, her head thrashing as she reached between her legs to strum on her clit, working towards an explosive orgasm.

Looming over her, Saber seemed to surround her with his masculinity, his virile scent of spice driving Ebony crazier. They panted in pleasure, lost in sexual heat. Soon neither could hold it much longer. They came together in shuddering waves. A sob of feminine joy burst from her. They both collapsed in a sheen of sweat and heavy breathing. The heavy male weight on her was delicious. She tenderly squeezed her thighs around her lover as he explored her with his mouth. In a sated purr Saber tasted her skin.

"Mmmm," Saber's voice was like boiled honey, wicked and sweet. "Salty and sweet... like salted chocolate."

"That's from today's bakery disaster," Ebony hummed with a languid blink. She had never felt so contented before. Saber kissed and lapped at the wound he had left from the last time he made her come. "Please no more biting..."

Saber relaxed Ebony's hips and she felt the coarse friction of his jeans reminding her that she was the only one naked. He had been so eager for her that he didn't bother to strip completely. They stayed entwined as the mutual throbbing began to ebb away. Both completely content to stay pressed together for as long as possible.

He nipped at her ear with a dark whisper that made her senses quiver, "I won't bite... unless you beg me to." Saber arched his back into Ebony's scratching nails, like a tabby cat begging to be stroked.

"Maybe I should return the favor," she whispered back playfully nibbling on his earlobe.

"I wouldn't complain," he returned sinfully. He managed to slip free from her but rolling to the side he pulled her against him. She wrapped herself around him, her leg temptingly curled between his, her knee nudging his heavy ball sack. Their bodies continued to thrum from the release that had been building for days. Ebony would have happily slept there on the cold kitchen floor if she didn't remember that she still had some baking to do.

"Where do you think you're going, Sugar?" Saber tried to pull her back against him but Ebony resisted with a coy smile that made his stomach swirl with butterflies.

"I have to finish baking," she laughed. She could finally breathe again, it were as if she had been under water for so long and had broken free to gasp in the fresh open air.

"I can help with that," Saber prowled towards her as she was pulling on her chef jacket. He wrapped her in his long sculpted arms tattooed in tiger stripes, pressing her back into his taut golden chest.

"Oh yeah?" she drawled throatily. Her drawl turned into a shuddering gasp as his tongue licked the soft spot just below her ear. That was one of her sweet spots.

"I can sit between these sexy legs of yours," Saber growled darkly, his hands smoothing down the curve of her hip. "Lick the cream from you pussy while you work." To emphasize his large hand cupped her still tender sex.

Even as a quiver of delight shot through her core, Ebony offered sexily, "That may be too distracting... I'll let you lick the cream from the bowl afterwards... maybe even paint me in it then lick it off." She uttered a convulsive gasp. Saber had pushed a finger into her wet heat, her muscles clamping around the digit.

"You give a man the most lascivious ideas, Sugar," he growled, his voice heavy with sexual heat and male dominance. Reality snuck in unfortunately. As happy as she was that he was here she couldn't help the vexed feeling buzzing in her brain that there was something he wasn't being honest about. Then there was guilt nibbling at her gut about how she left things at the Scratching Post. She turned in his arms, looking into his eyes of molasses, searching for... deceit, alternative motive, maybe a hint of some twisted revenge plot. But all she saw was raw desire that made her toes curl and pussy cream again.

"Saber...," she spoke quietly. "About what I said... the other night..." Be a big girl, she told herself. "That was mean the last thing I said to you." Saber's face sobered a bit but there was no malice in his face or in his words.

"You're not the first to say something like that to me," he said, then he took her hand and pressed a loving kiss to her skilled fingers. "But you're honestly the first to apologize for it."

Her insides plunged, sympathy tightening her stomach. She had this sudden desire to hold him, comfort him, soothe the demons she saw dance in his eyes. Saber unexpectedly pressed his forehead against hers, an affectionate gesture, "You could make it up to me."

"How?"

His sexy lips curled into a rakish grin, "I have a few days off. Hang out with me."

"Hmmm," Ebony pretended to ponder it deeply. "Would sex be involved?"

Saber cupped the fleshy yet firm globes of her ass, pressing her flush against him. "Only if you say no. No pressure." Then his voice grew gentle. "I just want to spend some time with you. Whatever you want to do. I'm game." He added a boyish smile to it.

Ebony felt that familiar glow again. One minute he's an unstoppable sexual beast the next he was a loving house cat. She rubbed herself against him sensually. A growl rumbled in his chest, vibrating through her bones.

"Then let me bake these dark chocolate croissants and we can go back to my place," she murmured huskily into his ear just before nipping it. "I have some vacation time saved up. Amara and Suki have been begging me to take some time off."

Saber devoured her mouth, his tongue plundering hers for its natural sweetness. Ebony moaned into the kiss, her nipples stiff, rubbing into his firm chest.

"Let's get cookin'," he purred darkly. "So I can get lickin'."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I hope Ebbie got at least an hour of sleep," Suki sighed after yawning widely.

"Or at least a power nap," Amara turned the key to the restaurant allowing them into the kitchen. They expected to see Ebony there as usual but all they found was an empty kitchen with 3 dozen dark chocolate croissants cooling on the table. And a quiet kitchen that didn't look like a chocolate soufflé exploded all over the place.

"Hey, Ebony?" Amara called, her full lips pursing in confusion. Suki's mouth watered at the decadent scent of dark chocolate and fresh buttery pastry. After inspecting them she realized that they were all perfect. She didn't expect that after last night.

"Maybe she went back home for that power nap," Amara reasoned. Suki found a yellow lined paper folded neatly with her and Amara's names on the front.

"'Decided to take some vacation time for a week,'" Suki read aloud. "'I'll still be home if you need anything. Love, Ebbie.'"

"She finally took the plunge, huh?" Amara shrugged. She gave her friend a speaking look. "One of us should check on her." They both felt this spiky sensation that compelled them to investigate even if Ebony was really sleeping at home and deciding to have that vacation.

She had a rough past and though Ebony hid it well, Amara and Suki often worried for her.

"I can go," Suki volunteered, pulling on her coat again. "Hopefully she's just asleep and not descending into a spiral."

"One can only hope," Amara sighed heavily getting to work on opening the restaurant.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12