Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 03

Story Info
Ebony and Saber have sexy shower time.
5.4k words
4.65
4.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please be kind in comments I have a sensitive artist heart. That being said, constructive criticism is welcome.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sun was just creeping through the windows of Ebony's old styled house. Golden fingers skimming over the blinds before reaching into the living room, crawling across the rug where Saber was calling softly to Ebony.

"Get over here," Saber commanded huskily. Her ivory skin suffused a deep rose color, Ebony crawled over the male until she was straddling his face. His mouth watered with the vanilla musk of Ebony's womanhood. He ran his hands along her round thighs, luxuriating in the satin texture of her skin.

She wasn't even tired. She didn't even shower yet. Sex got too much in the way, not that either one of them minded. Their bodies vibrated at the same erotic urgency, smelling of good, hot, dirty sex. Then the burning itch seemed to lessen in Ebony's shoulder with each explosive orgasm but that didn't seem to dampen her hunger for him. She licked her dry lips still tasting his almond-bitter taste that was so addictive to her. Saber was at half mast himself; he was an insatiable animal.

The sight of such a masculine, virile figure between her thighs looking at her hungrily while licking his sensual lips was heady. He was completely naked this time with her. Ebony never liked her body too much but Saber couldn't stop touching her curves, licking her skin, crushing her against his hard lean muscles. He made her feel like the sexiest woman in the world.

"Sugar...," Saber caressed the perfect fleshy globes of her ass, giving her good slap. The cheek rippled causing Ebony to sound a breathy, needy cry. "I'm going to eat you slow, baby. Savoring every last drop..."

He brushed his mouth against those soft pink lips. Ebony shivered. Saber kept up the tantalizing brushes of his mouth on her pussy. The feathery strokes ignited an erotic heat in her blood. "Oh god...," she groaned rocking her hips and trying press into his mouth. But the male stripper kept her stationary. He chuckled at the sound of her frustration.

"Patience, baby," he chided with a mischievous glint in his dark brown eyes and a wicked smirk.

"You're a fucking tease," she whimpered.

Putting her out of her misery, the tiger shifter placed his open mouth on her pussy. Ebony practically melted. Saber sucked on each pussy lip, getting them nice and puffy. He loved the velvet texture of her cunt. The voluptuous heat delicious on his tongue. His tongue dipped between her swollen petals...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "Ebbie?"

"Amara?" Ebony froze above Saber. He growled in deep frustration yet didn't stop lapping at her sweet juices. When she tried to move the male tightened his grip.

"Ignore her," he growled, muffled by her succulent yielding flesh then drove his tongue deep into her satin heat.

"Ebbie!" Amara knocked louder.

"I have to answer the door, Saber," Ebony couldn't pull herself out of his merciless grip. Saber continued to devour her, his tongue whipping the flames inside her higher. His mouth, greedy and voluptuous, moved up and captured her clit sending a jolt of savage sensation through her body.

"Come on, Ebbie, we want to make sure you're okay and haven't drowned yourself! You never miss work!" Amara called, her panic seeming to rise.

"Saber, please, ah!" Ebony pleaded in a soft whisper. Making a sound of frustration Saber released her.

"Get rid of her fast," he commanded. His wavy black hair swayed in his eyes, he looked so disheveled and horny, his dark eyes burning with frustrated desire. He was a fully aroused male but with his wavy dark hair in disarray he had the look of a disgruntled child who was deprived of his favorite toy. It was too adorable.

"Go take a shower," Ebony's mouth twitched to fight her grin as she ran to get her cotton robe while Saber looked for his jeans. She couldn't help but steal a quick glance at the tattooed muscles rippling as he moved. Damn it, focus, girl! She needed to assure Amara then she could get back to jumping the lush male stripper in her house. Ebony almost tore the hinges off the door flinging it open, her best smile on for her friend. Amara looked stunned then irritated.

"Are you sick?" Amara asked, her eyes narrowing.

"I decided you guys were right," Ebony began smoothing her tousled hair. It looked like she had just tumbled out of bed. "I needed some time off."

"But—"

"You coming back, baby?"

Ebony and Amara were stunned to see Saber in nothing but his fit denim jeans with the button open revealing that tempting defined V of his pelvis. Yummy tattoos on full display. He gave them his dazzling, devil-may-care smile, looking like a wet dream that just tumbled out of bed. It seemed he decided not to wait and was going to speed things up. He wrapped his muscled arm around her, pulling her into his hard body with a possessive gleam in his dark eyes. He rubbed against her like a house cat looking for food or wanting a treat.

Amara was at a loss for words until her eyes in hard scrutiny. "Have we met before?"

"I can't imagine where," Saber shrugged, stepping behind a blushing Ebony and slipping his arms further around her. His chin rested on the top of her dark head, his body heat seeping through the cotton robe infusing her body with more erotic fire. "I just have one of those faces." She could feel his forearms pressing up against the underside of her heavy breasts. A shiver slithered to her pussy. Amara pursed her lips, her dark eyes turning into slits. She was in protective friend mode. Ebony could have dropped dead from embarrassment.

"Amara, this is a friend," Ebony recovered. "An old friend."

Amara paused. She and Suki knew about Ebony's past, what little she told them. Her family's neglect and emotional abuse had left scars that the perceptive Amara and empathic Suki noticed.

"He's in town for a week and decided to catch up," Ebony's goosebumps crawled up her skin getting her nipples tingly and pussy dampening with Saber's subtle grinding pelvis into her lower back. Amara still didn't seem convinced but the angry spark in her eyes had dimmed.

"Is there anything wrong at the restaurant?" Ebony wondered. Seeing her friend and boss flicker with panic, Amara sighed answering, "No. We just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'll be in the shower, Sugar," Saber drawled, sensing the danger had passed. "Don't be too long now." He gave her bottom one good pat and with a suggestive smirk walked away. Ebony flushed deeper, turning her skin into a glowing rose pink. Once he left, Amara watched her intently as if she were trying to figure out a walking jigsaw puzzle.

Ebony was on the verge of saying something when Amara held up her hand and interrupted with a stern command, "Go." She shrugged yet there was still a slight stiffness in her stance that told Ebony that they were going to talk about the gorgeous "old friend" that just walked away. "Enjoy your vacation."

"But you can still call me if there are any problems," Ebony added quickly. Amara suddenly chuckled, her expression softening. Will this woman never relax?

"If you call I will come back here and disconnect your phone service and take your cell phone," Amara was only half serious. Ebony saw the glimmer of humor in her eyes. "Go and have your sexy sleep over."

Without another word her friend turned and left waving goodbye. Ebony breathed a sigh of relief but that didn't stop the nagging doubts gnawing at her brain. Her injured shoulder throbbed dully as she closed the door. She was plagued with self doubts about this whole having sex with a male stripper thing but before she could give it anymore serious thought she was grabbed around her waist and pulled against a tall warm solid wall. Saber kissed away the annoying, sobering thoughts with his tongue slowly fucking her mouth. How could anyone taste so good? Saber was dark, carnal yet always fresh with mint.

"She's finally gone," Saber breathed as he let go of Ebony's mouth though that was difficult as it was so lush and sweet.

"How is your breath always minty?" Ebony asked through half-lidded eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck, arching her body against him. Saber flashed her a devilish grin and reached into his jean pocket pulling out a box of winter green mints.

"Always good to have these around," he kissed the corners of her mouth while replacing them back into his pocket. The reality of his job hit Ebony, dampening her arousal. What was she doing with a male stripper? This couldn't last. She wasn't a person for meaningless flings.

Seeing her distress, Saber noticed her robe slip from her injured shoulder. His bite marks were fading. He gave her a long sexy bite at the curve of her shoulder right next to it. Ebony's body jerked. He could smell her pussy getting wet again.

"Don't think," he whispered huskily into her skin, laving at the disappearing wound. He pulled her towards the bathroom, pushing her robe off to leave her curvaceous form naked to his lusting eyes.

"Saber... wait—"

He kissed her again, intoxicating her again as his lips ground against hers, his tongue tasting every inch of her mouth until it rubbed sensually against her own. The male growled, searching her mouth hungrily as he reached into the glass shower and turned it on. Water cascaded down, softly padding against the sea green tiles and porcelain tub.

"Don't talk, Ebbie," he purred darkly. "Don't even think..." Ebony climbed into the shower after Saber gave her a hardy smack on her bottom. He loved watching it ripple and turn a delicate pink. Licking his lips he kicked off his jeans then climbed in after her. A high pitch giggle echoed through the bathroom as she attempted to retreat from the voracious male's arms. There wasn't much room but Ebony happily surrendered.

Flush against his impressive body, Ebony rubbed her full breasts into Saber's broad, smooth chest. His appreciative purr vibrated through her making her nipples tingle. She ran her hands slowly over the silken curve of his muscular shoulders, taking in every detail of him.

"Not many people call me 'Ebbie'," she said quietly while stroking her lover's chest. It was as smooth as satin, hot, bronzed and perfectly taut with iron muscle beneath. Her fingers circled the round tip of his nipples.

Saber's breathing hitched. He wanted to crush her mouth in an all consuming kiss. His fingers clenched into the tiles behind her. "You don't like it?" he asked hesitantly. His heart was beating so fast he could feel it tapping at his chest trying to bust out. Ebony's hands, so soft and innocent, moved down his rippled stomach. She followed every sculpted line of corded muscle. So perfect, like he was chiseled from bronze.

"Only my closest friends call me that," she answered shyly. He wrapped his big hand around her delicate wrist, gentle yet firm in his grip.

"Am I your friend?" he asked, his voice a rough velvet purr that sent a thrill up and down Ebony's spine. Yet the look in his eyes wasn't as dominating as before. They were wary yet filled with longing. She wanted to wrap her arms around him in a compassionate hug and make him forget the demons that seemed to haunt him.

"I'd like that...," she replied. She wasn't sure if this was going to be a real relationship but it would be nice to have a friend outside of work. Saber's chiseled jaw ticked. His sensual lips curled into a satisfying smile as he took up a spongey loofa and body wash. After giving it a good lather, releasing the fragrant scent of vanilla and shea butter, he began to give the length of her body loving, caressing strokes.

He was languid yet thorough in his movements. Patient in arousing her. Her skin tingled with electricity at each pass over her full breasts. Saber watched her intently, seeing every goose bump form, how each nipple swelled and darkened. Despite Ebony's pleas, he focused on covering every inch of her front with sweet smelling soapy suds, making her skin slick and shiny. He caught a stray bubbly foam on her breast, cupping the opulent flesh and wiping it away over her nipple with his thumb. Her pussy throbbed.

"You are so delectable," he purred darkly. He moved away, allowing the water to wash away the slippery soap. He used his hands to help, caressing her newly clean, sensitive skin. Ebony went to reach for him but Saber growled as he pinned her arms above her head, pressing her into the hard, damp tiled wall. "Not just yet, Sugar..." He wore an expression of intense hunger and she squeezed her thighs together against another consuming ache.

Saber's other big hand traveled down, cleaning off the suds with the water, leaving her skin glowing. His hand smoothed over her slightly rounded stomach down to the juncture of her thighs. Ebony felt helpless, dominated and she loved it. His teeth nipped at her ear as his fingers searched through her folds. With the gentle spray of the water just hitting her hips and Venus Mont, the male stripper, using two fingers, parted her womanly petals to expose the peak of her sex. He manipulated her tender flesh, moving back the clitoral hood and allow the water to tease the bundle of nerves.

Ebony shivered. Each drop of water was a tiny shock to her bundle of nerves. Saber could actually feel her clit throb with the tension building inside her. He took one finger and circled the bud slowly, feeling the pulsations increasing.

"Saber..." she was dying. If it weren't for his holding support she would have collapsed. Finally he relented and turned her around facing the sea-green tiled wall. He then began washing her back with the same care he did her front. Saber growled with his dark hunger for her.

Ebony pressed against the wall, the tiles cool against her over heated and sensitive skin. Her breasts felt so heavy with taut nipples as her breathing became more uneven as her lover caressed her. He was working her legs when she felt his lips pressing into the curve of her ass. She jumped at sensation of his abrasive tongue laving her cheek and the small bite that followed it. Why was he so into biting? It was like he wanted to mark her so that everyone knew that she was taken. It was animal. Primal. So fucking hot.

Saber's dick was hard and filled with fire. His balls drew up tight at his base as his fingers gently petted her womanly petals. She had no idea how much he wanted to bite her again; to mark her and keep this sex marathon going. Cruel reality would shove it's way in eventually but for now he'll continue making this sexy woman scream while he licked her tasty pussy. The lips were swollen and pink. He took each outer lip and drew it into his mouth and greedily suckled. He then kissed around her saturated entrance while massaging the delicious mounds of her perfect ass.

"Saber, please...," Ebony bucked her hips trying to get him to lick her deeper. He gave her light smack, his dick jerking as the cheek rippled from the small blow.

"Behave, Sugar," he chided softly. "You're always so impatient. I want to appreciate this view just a bit longer."

"Any longer and I'll die!"

Saber chuckled in that smoky timber that sent an erotic thrill through her. He moved her hips back just a bit, her spine arching and face pressing into the damp wall. With sensual care her lover began eating her. His tongue lapped and explored each crevice while his thumb casually played with her clit. His other hand would caress her ass, massage it, stroke her leg, and occasionally stroke himself when he was close to bursting to get the edge off. Every time he took himself in hand Ebony felt the vibrations of his groans deep in her core.

With another muffled groan, Saber drove his tongue deep inside her tight yet slippery softness. She tasted of the sweetest, silkiest cream. The spray of the shower hit his back as he knelt before his altar of femininity. His tongue loved her while his thumb rubbed her clit harder. Ebony's stomach clenched with exquisite contractions that made her cry out for joy. A flood of succulent vanilla cream hit Saber's greedy mouth, even dripping down his stubbled chin.

He stood up as Ebony's curvaceous body shuddered against the wall. He kept her steady with his hands on her trembling hips. Covering her back with kisses Saber drove his iron cock deep into her supple heat. He groaned at the heavenly sensation of her muscles fluttering around him. His big hands moved over her front as he whispered hot litanies of lust in her ear. He caressed the creamy mounds of her breasts, his thumbs circling the darkened tight nubs.

Ebony wiggled her hips, trying to get every bit of Saber's rigid flesh inside her. His wet, furtive fingers dug into her hips in a bruising grip. He growled low, "Don't, Sugar, or you'll finish this way before the real fun begins."

"Earlier wasn't the fun part?" She tried to guide his hand to between her thighs but he broke free and placed her hand on the wall. "Stay...," he licked the shell of her ear, feeling her tremble. He moved in languid, sensual strokes at first. Slowly pulling all the way out until only the tip then ramming back in. The angle was so perfect that it rubbed right along her g-spot. His forehead rested on her shoulder, his heavy puffs of breath covering her skin as he moved inside her.

As his pace changed, her breathy moans echoed through the bathroom, bouncing off the walls. Her breasts swayed at every thrust. Her pale skin flushed pink from the water's heat and the rush of arousal. Every little sensation was magnified; every drop of water an electric touch as the tension in her core tightened. Her lover's lips skimmed along the delicate skin of her throat. His mouth sucked at it leaving hickeys behind. His body rubbed against her, slick with water and smoldering with desire. Even as his pace became more of a hammer he kept his lunges controlled, focused entirely on her pleasure.

"So pretty," Saber murmured huskily, rubbing his stubbled cheek into her arched back. "So soft and delicious." Ebony wanted to push her hips back to meet the sweet, heavy pressure filling her deeper and deeper but the male's grip held her in place. He dominated her with his desire to give her her every pleasure and she loved it. It made her gush allowing the thrusts to glide with more ease.

"You're almost there, Sugar," his voice was so raw with lust, his breath hot in her ear. "I'm coming too. We're going to come at the same time and you're going to choke my dick as you come and take every drop of me." He buried his face in her neck. The controlled rhythm he had set before gave way to frantic need, his hips jack hammering into her yielding flesh. The ravenous slapping of their flesh filled the air.

Wrapping her in a punishing hold he reached down to between her thighs and began rubbing at her by now ultra-sensitive clit. That pushed her over the edge. Ebony saw stars blinking in front of her vision while Saber roared. Her silken heat twisted and clenched around his thrusting hardness drawing out his own release.

He ground his teeth, reining in the primal desire to bite her again. Her body was so welcoming, so yielding to him it made him groan with the devastation of it. Once more he knew it couldn't last. Damia would wonder where he had been if he had successfully gotten rid of his tail. Sometimes the controlling woman would butt into her dancers' personal lives in order to keep them under her thumb.

Saber kissed Ebony's shoulders and back. Coming to her wound, which was fading more with every time they had sex, he stroked his tongue along it.

"You know...," Ebony sighed, slumping against the damp cool tiles.

"Hmmm?" Saber continued to gently move inside her, loving the spasms fluttering around him.

"It might be the buzzing in my ear after my two shattering orgasms but sometimes I think I can hear you purring... like a cat or something."

12