Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saber paused. Then he continued to kiss her wet flushed skin. "I'm just so good that you start to hear things, Sugar." The magical heat of his mouth on her body was intoxicating. She turned around as he slipped out of her in a soft squelching sound.

"Arrogant jerk," she wrapped her arms around him, drawing him down for a slow, lazy, tongue thrusting kiss.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saber knew he had to be more careful lest Ebony discovered his true animal nature. He didn't want to think about her reaction. But damn it the things that woman did to him. After Ebony had regained her strength she washed him with the same care that he did her but he kept his lust in check. After 30 more minutes he helped her from the shower and dried her off. He handed her a fresh towel, his face an expression of dark sensuality making her body come alive again.

"Now, Sugar," he drawled in that smoked honey voice. "I want you to dry me." Ebony swallowed hard. Her nipples shivered erect from the arousal, the moist air filling her lungs. Her pussy burned, buzzing from Saber's special attention earlier when drying her body. She raked her eyes down every perfect sinew of taut bronze muscle. Licking her lips she watched the water slowly bead down his corded torso over the kiss tattoos. Her toes curled into the shaggy bathroom rug to see his cock at half mast in a nest of dark curls. She heard his growl reverberate.

"Hurry, Sugar," he rasped. "Or I'll pounce on you before you're ready..."

"I think I'm ready now."

"Not until I see you dripping down those luscious thighs, Ebbie," he licked his hungry lips.

Ebony's mouth went dry. Saber waited patiently yet as she approached him cautiously. His whole body was coiled to spring but clenching his fists he held back. She started at his bronze chiseled chest, the soft fibers absorbing the moisture while her hands absorbed the warmth of his steely body. She bit her lower lip at the sound of his low purr. Seriously, was she hearing things? Maybe it was the thrumming in her ears because her entire body was still humming from their sexy shower time. She worked slowly, careful to get every inch of wet flesh. Working over his muscular arm she wondered at the tattoos.

"What's with the tiger stripes?" she asked quietly. Saber's muscles twitched. She saw a flash of something like a half-bitter, half-amused grimace harden in his eyes but it quickly faded, leaving pools of boiling molasses.

"The Scratching Post's idea," was all he said with a blank stare into the distance but she could still feel the bitterness in his tone. Seeing that was a dangerous subject she dropped it moving onto his back. Her body flushed with acute sensual memory, coming alive with the image of how he had tempted and enticed her with the sight of his firm gleaming muscle; revealing only a little at a time to whet her appetite.

Her fingers clenched into the sinew, feeling the satin texture of his skin stretched over natural muscle and tendons. He was a fine example of virile masculinity. So dangerous in its potency she could see why women spent thousands of dollars for a chance to see him, touch him...

But the biggest draw was the tattoo on his back that in the better light she could see more clearly and admire. It covered most of his upper back. It was a yin yang design with two tigers circling each other. Snarling with gnashing teeth one at the other. Poised to attack but never meeting. Continually circling. The dark and the light always at odds.

"What about this tattoo?" she gently dried the broad muscles. Boldly she leaned forward brushing her lips at his damp nape. She touched her tongue to the smooth line of the design, tracing over it with erotic slowness. Saber inhaled deeply in a shuddering breath. Every nerve agonizingly aware of those lush, feminine lips gliding across his damp skin. His cock spurted pre-cum as heat shuddered down his spine deep into his scrotum.

"A reminder...," he murmured hoarsely. Ebony's hands dragged the towel down his back in a sinuous glide down to the two firm cheeks of his buttocks.

"Of what?" she prompted with a tempting squeeze at the taut curve of his cheeks, her full breasts pressing warmly into his upper back.

"Of who... and what is inside me," Saber took hold of her supple wrist with a mind on his strong grip. Slowly he pulled her to face him. His bronze chest expanded with his deepening breaths. His voice rumbled in a dark velvet purr, "Don't forget the legs, Sugar."

Ebony obeyed, her mouth watering at the sight of his lovely cock at half mast and oozing again. She could see it getting harder, throbbing at each brush of the towel. She knelt down with the towel slightly damp from the absorption of water. His legs were thick, tan and dusted with black hair. Sturdy. Able to hold him up under any weight. She felt a silky liquid dripping down her thighs. Her clit was throbbing. If she didn't touch herself she would die.

Taking the towel she slowly rubbed down his muscular legs. She could feel him vibrating with his manly purrs. It made her nipples tingle. She swallowed and licked her lips. Saber lifted each foot for her to dry but once she had worked over his legs that left his tasty cock.

His face predatory, consumed with primitive male hunger. He reminded her of a prowling tiger. She could have sworn she saw his eyes flash gold. But when she looked again she saw that they were a dulcet chocolate, searing through her. Saber watched her intensely as she slowly leaned towards his cock with the towel. Ebony reached out but he caught her, his calloused fingers wrapping around her delicate wrist.

"No hands," he ordered, husky with all the dominance of an aroused male. "Mouth only. I want you to use that lush mouth of yours to get every drop of water from my dick."

Ebony whimpered, a wave rippled from her breasts to her core. Saber had her hands placed on his bare thighs, dropping the used towel onto the bathroom floor. She could feel those thick muscles flex beneath her palms. The male growled at the sight of her tongue flicking out, lapping at his satin crown. She nuzzled her lips against it, the spongy texture and salty taste made her hum.

His maleness hardened into iron, the veins becoming plumper, more prominent. She dragged her warm, smooth tongue along the wet shaft. Leaving behind a trail of saliva glimmering along his length. The tongue strokes were silky and delicate but Saber felt the pressure and heat of her tongue sending sparks down his dick and through his body.

Ebony wanted to be thorough in her task. She moved her face down, the member resting on her cheek like a branding iron as she suckled the smooth wet sack of his scrotum. They had a fresh clean taste yet she could still detect that musky male essence that drove her female senses crazy and made her moan.

"Damn your teasing, Sugar," he growled. He pushed his fingers through her dark damp hair. He wanted to see those pretty eyes of hers. They looked like pure quick silver, full of mischief and lust. With each lap over the head of Saber's cock she gleefully tasted his pre-cum. That slightly nutty, salty flavor was addictive.

Ebony looked up at him and gave him a loving smile before planting a kiss right at the base of his crown. She popped the tip through her kiss into her warm mouth. Saber groaned. He had to strain his hips and fist his hands to not force more of his shaft into the lush wet heat. She lifted her eyes towards him. Trailing up from his rippling stomach, to his broad chest to see his dark eyes wild with desire. Without breaking eye contact she slowly sucked more and more of his iron length into her greedy mouth.

The male stripper growled, his dick smoothly rubbed against her wicked tongue. He nearly bumped up against the back of her throat. He heard her gargle with a gag. Yet she didn't stop until she was half the way down. Savoring him in her mouth, Ebony took in the feel of his length, so thick and pulsing. It filled her mouth, the velvet weight heavy on her loving tongue. With a moan she began to slurp it up and down, bobbing her head in a slow, sultry rhythm. A hungry purr rumbled in Saber's chest. His muscles flexed, coiling and steeling to once more hold him back from bucking his hips into the wet, heat devouring him with such greed.

"Fuck, Sugar... your mouth is the sweetest piece... of heaven," Saber rasped.

Ebony drew her mouth up to the tip and let it hang open as his dick rested on her tongue. Looking up at him with almost hypnotic eyes she let out a hot breathy moan of thanks over him as he twitched in her mouth. With an animalistic growl, Saber pulled her up from the floor, taking hold of her supple hips he hoisted her up against him. She immediately wrapped her legs around his narrow waist, feeling the heat of his slick cock's tip just at her entrance.

Pinning her against the wall of the bathroom, Saber swiftly impaled Ebony onto his molten member. She sobbed in pleasurable relief at being filled by him again. He pummeled her pussy in quickening thrusts, their mouths grinding against each other as their tongues moved together in a smooth wet glide. Her vision darkened as she's overcome with ecstasy. Saber continued to move in voluptuous lunges as once again he exploded inside her.

Good thing she was on the pill or she would have become pregnant by now. They had been using condoms but those weren't always full proof. Saber mouthed her neck, squeezing her more tightly as he trembled. He seemed to be mumbling something desperately into her skin.

"What?" she asked drowsily.

Saber's broad shoulders rose and fell with his heavy sigh. "I asked, 'Are you hungry?'"

She wasn't sure that was what he was saying but she mentally shrugged. Moments ago he had seemed so vulnerable that she wanted to wrap him in the biggest hug. But suddenly her stomach chose that time to make gurgling noises making her face turn red. Saber's brown eyes sparkled with amusement.

"I'll take that as a yes." He grinned and with his messy hair and roguish features reminded Ebony of a pirate from those romances she loved to read.

As he pulled his dick from her and sat her on the edge of sink, making sure to clean her, Ebony wondered if she would ever really know her new sex buddy. Maybe it was best not to. Getting into emotional intimacy with a man who stripped and sometimes had sex with women for money was not good for one's fragile heart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12