Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ebbie—" Saber began but Ebony didn't want to hear any of it.

"Shouldn't you finish your set?" she interrupted coolly. "You're being rude to your fangirls."

"What are you doing here?" his voice was no more than a raspy growl meant to make her weak in the knees. The only things Ebony felt were anger... and lust. Her whole body tingled at their proximity. The air between them crackled with electricity as they both glared at each other.

"It's a free country," Ebony shrugged. "A girl can't admire the scenery?" She looked over Saber's broad shoulder to blow a kiss to the other stripper who now only wore a red thong. The male fired back with a purse of his lips. She heard a low menacing growl. Saber's arms bulged with taut bronze muscle, his big hands curling into fists.

"A friend asked me to help with catering and asked me to stick around for the show," Ebony explained. Her stomach flipped at the primitive desire and possessiveness creasing Saber's face. He was jealous? Good.

"You shouldn't be here," Saber grit his teeth then continued in a slight sneer. "So much for shyness. I guess that was all an act."

That somehow stung. She fired back, "Or maybe you didn't know me as well as you thought. Fucking someone doesn't mean you know anything about them."

She tried to quickly make her escape before anyone noticed. But a tiger striped arm roped with muscle pulled her into the bedroom and closed the double doors, locking them so they could have privacy. Saber was filled with a jealous rage. She was smiling and flirting with another male in front of him. He shouldn't feel betrayed. He had no claim on her. Didn't he say that he was going to stay away from her? She whirled about to face him, her lips pouting, her eyes flashing and cheeks flushed, her chest heaving causing her full breasts to rise. It made all the blood rush south into his groin.

"Now let's talk, Sugar," he growled softly.

Ebony's mind took time to process her situation and she realized that she acted poorly. Totally out of character even. Now she was embarrassed. Taking a deep calming breath she tried to sound reasonable. "There's nothing to discuss. We had a nice time together and I was an idiot to expect something more. I'm sorry for taunting you. Now let me out of here and we can go back to our lives."

She went to go past him but Saber refused to budge. He had crossed his arms over his bronzed chest, corded muscles bugling with their determination. His face was set unyielding to her wishes.

"Would you like to say something, Saber?" she prodded somewhat annoyed at his silence. Her heart thudded erratically.

"Do you often cater to parties like this?" he asked instead.

Ebony placed her hands on her round hips fixing him with a scolding stare. Her lips twitched in annoyance, "This is the part where you apologize to me then agree that we had a fun few nights and should part on amicable terms."

Saber took a step towards her, crowding her towards the bed. His body oozed virility and masculine dominance so potent that Ebony almost fell to her knees to worship him. That thought embarrassed her and made her stubborn.

"Stop!" she placed a hand on his chest. His heart beat beneath her palm. His skin was satiny smooth and she had to fight the urge to rub her face in it and nip at his nipples in the way she know made him purr.

"I'm sorry for saying what I said before," he said. Before Ebony could breathe a sigh of relief Saber took her hand then pulled her flush against him. She tried to push at him but he only pulled her tighter against him. He twisted her one arm behind her back and as she wriggled against him his other big hand stroked over her body then cupped her ample ass cheeks. He growled in lust. "Do you usually wear pants so tight that your ass eats them?"

Ebony felt the hard line of his arousal grinding against her lower belly. Her womanly core responded with a liquid heat. Saber buried his face in her dark luxurious curls. He groaned at the flowery and sugary aroma that seemed to be a part of her. His fingers curled into the pliant flesh of her supple cheek. Her breath hitched and she arched herself into him, trying to deepen the touch. He was losing control. He trembled trying to rein in his animal need to mate her, no foreplay just a primitive coupling.

Saber practically threw Ebony onto the lush bed. He purred darkly at the sight of her breasts jiggling from her bouncing. Her fiery glare so full of defiance only urged him on. His cock pulsed, pre-cum bubbling from the tip. She was so sexy when she was angry.

"Just because you're dressed like a cop doesn't mean you have any authority over me!" she hissed. Saber's lips curled into a confident, arrogant grin that made Ebony want to punch him. Or kiss him. Saber prowled over her, his body moving in sleek predatory shifts that let her admire every perfect muscle coil and release. He did this on purpose to taunt and tantalize and it was making her drool.

She sat gaping on the bed with his angry bulge directly before her. She could feel that masculine heat permeating through the thin fabric of his slacks. The buzz of the club music was muffled through the door. The private party continued without them. This room however sizzled with sexual tension and anger that was so thick one could slice through it with a butter knife.

Ebony's grey eyes were brilliant silver slits, her pretty mouth a thin line of discontent. "What the fuck is your problem?" She hated how throaty and breathless she sounded.

"You aren't leaving, Sugar, until we discuss some things," he crossed his arms that bulged with muscle, a disapproving scowl deepening his forehead and pulling down at his sexy mouth. It wasn't fair. Why did he have to be so hot? So perfectly built? The tiger stripes rippled on his arms, his hard stomach flexed with his deep breathing. She could see the kiss marks expand on every undulation. Her nipples tightened. Her pulse quickened.

"You're crazy," she licked her dry lips. Saber's cock jerked watching that little pink tongue moisten her lips. Yes he was crazy. She made him crazy. So insane with jealousy that a harmless flirtation made him want to kill his friend and run out of there with her flung over his shoulder.

When she tried to leave again, thinking him distracted, she found her wrists taken hold of in Saber's large grip then the cool slap of handcuffs. He pushed her back onto the bed, the springs groaning from the force. "This is harassment!"

Saber's blood pressure rose, his nerves winding up at the sight of Ebony's outrage. His scowl melted into something more carnal, sensual. "You know how sexy you are when you're mad, Sugar?" That "I'm so Sexy" smirk made her fume as well as made her molten in her panties. She was about to scream at him to let her go when he stepped forward. He stroked the curve of her jaw in a lazy glide, his fingers caressing her chin while his thumb traced over her mouth.

"You know how hard my dick gets when I see your pretty lips parted like that..." Saber growled low. Ebony looked up, the male's eyes dark molasses and burning with a primitive possessiveness. His eyes raked over her face until her skin was smoldering every where they touched. Almost unconsciously the woman chef flicked her tongue at the pad of Saber's thumb. She watched his eyes flash with heat, his nostrils flaring, a predatory growl vibrated in his chest.

He remembered doing this only a few days ago. Their bodies communicating their mutual lust. Him climbing over her then pushing his cock deep inside her delicious, sleepy body. Her hips moving to meet his languid thrusts. The room turning pungent with the honeyed scent of sex and the bed creaking along with their moans.

"Ebbie, Sugar," Saber purred. "I can smell how bad you want this..."

Ebony was so angry at him. She shouldn't be but she was. However, no way was she going to make it easy for him. No matter how hot and achy her pussy was right now. So she bit his thumb. As hard as she could. His face split into a sexy, feral grin. It was only a sting to him, a cute act of defiance to try and hide what her arousal that he could scent like a thick flowery perfume was telling him.

"My Sugar has claws and teeth," he pushed her down on the bed. Like a jungle cat capturing its prey, his sleek yet muscular body stretched out covering her body fully while he pinned her bound wrists high above her head. Ebony was at his mercy completely and while that made heat coil in her core she continued to glare defiantly up at him. That vanilla cream was sharp, stabbing Saber's senses and filling him with a dark insatiable hunger for her. His inner beast purred at the delight of those delectable curves pressing against him again as if it had been years and not a few days. "You ready to tell me what has put a bee in your pudding?"

"Fuck you," she hissed, her eyes brilliant silver slits. Saber straddled her thighs, his bulge hungrily pressing directly over her pubic bone. A small spasm went through her pussy. Ebony pressed her lips together, glaring mutinously at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Should we continue where we left off a few days ago?" he purred darkly. His brown eyes swirled with molten desire, transfixing her gaze as his hands began a slow, loving caress of her body. Starting at her bound wrists his thumbs stroked lazily over the delicate bone.

A shiver raced through Ebony's body as his hands descended down her forearms, goosebumps raising in their wake. His fingers were gentle yet determined to arouse every nerve that most men overlook in their haste for their own climax. His hands came to her elbow and his thumbs stroked over the creases. Ebony groaned.

"Ready to talk to me, Sugar?" he asked with an arched brow.

He looked so smug it made Ebony grit her teeth and growl, "Fuck you!"

Saber laughed, his hands cupping her face and pressing his forehead to hers. His breath brushed over her angry lips. "Has anyone ever spanked you for that naughty mouth of yours, Ebony?"

"Get off me, you clown!" Ebony wriggled again but Saber didn't budge. It wasn't fair how much his dominance turned her on. Her lover's nostrils flared at the surge of sweetness he smelled.

"Get off, you say?" Saber's hands moved down to cup her full breasts cradled in her casual yet black lacy bralette. His thumbs swiped over the crests. Her nipples pearled contracting beneath the lace. His face was too close. She could see every handsome line that was sculpted by some angelic artist. The stubble and wild black locks of hair gave him a rugged rascal look that was so erotic and sensual it made her thighs clench between his. He lowered his head to her chest then rubbed his stubbled face in the fragrant valley of her cleavage.

"Fuck, Saber!" Ebony whimpered. Electricity coasted over her skin. The scratch of his stubble against her smooth skin felt so good.

"'Get off', 'Fuck you', now 'Fuck Saber'?" the arrogant male's eyes gleamed with wicked delight. "You keep saying these suggestive things like you want to put naughty ideas in my head."

Saber moved further down her body, rubbing his face into her softness, absorbing the texture of her curves, her sugary vanilla scent and tender heat. Ebony's back arched trying to buck the sexy stripper off but then he rubbed his face into her pulsing sex that dampened further. Feeling the musky wetness on his cheek he groaned in pleasure.

"Sugar... you're driving me crazy," he moaned, catching her eyes with an intensely erotic stare. "Say it again."

"W-What?"

"Say 'Fuck you' again," he rasped. His fingers hooked inside the elastic of her yoga pants that was snug around her waist. Her mouth opened and closed, unsure how to respond.

She swallowed hard then cried, "Just go away! Leave me alone!"

To that Saber flipped her over onto her stomach then pulled her pants down. His stubbled face scraped against the yielding flesh as he gave each cheek a kiss. He pulled her pants down to her knees then settled himself between the legs that renewed their struggle but were helpless against his steel muscles. She bit her lower lip to muffle the moan of pleasure purring in her throat. Her body certainly remembered and wanted to experience those carnal delights again. She pushed her face into the silky, pillowy comforter as Saber pushed his face into the enticing crevice of her ass.

"I've missed that vanilla cream, Sugar..." he salivated at the pungent bouquet of her soft sex. His hands and fingers molded and kneaded her supple cheeks as his mouth played with her swollen lips. "So puffy and oozing with honey... You like this, baby. Admit it..."

"You're a dick!" Ebony cried angrily. Her body jolted at the smack her gave her right cheek, his mouth and nose buried deep between her buttocks. Her skin stung then burned and that sent fire straight to her clit. He slapped her other cheek and that made her gush more nectar. Saber's lips vibrated against hers in a sexy groan.

"Good girls don't tell lies," Saber reprimanded in a husky whisper. He pulled her ass cheeks wide then dragged his tongue languidly through the honeyed folds.

"Good girls don't hang around Bad boys," she responded petulantly. "Ah!"

Saber gave her ass another good slap with both hands this time. The cheeks rippled and her pussy spasmed. He purred watching the white cheeks flush with the burn. He slurped at the juices that came forth. The sound was so lewd but it made Ebony's muscles clench exquisitely. Saber pulled her yoga pants all the way off and Ebony immediately began kicking him. He only laughed, amused at her attempts to fight him. He pinned her kicking legs beneath his python arms again. To her eternal embarrassment, Ebony's hips lifted slightly meeting Saber's face as he once more smothered himself between her cheeks.

"That's not fair," Ebony groaned in defeat. She felt his breath, hot and caressing her pussy lips. He inhaled deeply, a delicious shudder went through his body. He purred like a cat licking a bowl of cream. His tongue even dragged further up to curl around the tight pink hole that clenched. A shot of pleasure went up her spine, like lightning surging through her nerve center.

"Fuuuuck, Sugar," he groaned. "You really like it when you get your ass spanked." He ran a finger between her soft folds, coating his finger in her honey.

"Fuck yo—ahh!"

Saber slapped both cheeks to drive his point home. He loved rubbing his face against those soft cheeks. "I intend to, Sugar," he whispered wickedly just before he dragged his tongue along her puffy pink lips. "God I've missed your taste." He plunged his tongue deep into her sheath and to his delight her channel tried to draw him deeper.

Ebony's stinging retort dissolved into a melting moan as Saber devoured her silky heat. His hands would caress and stroke along her pink cheeks, the slope of her lower back as his tongue did an erotic dance over her. Her throat tightened with her passion. She couldn't help it. Ebony shattered beneath him as his tongue thrusted deep into her core. She spasmed, her body wriggling as best it could though bound. Saber licked his lips, groaning, "You are the tastiest pussy I've ever tasted..."

"I'm sure the girls you've said that to appreciated such a compliment," Ebony snapped, tears burned in her eyes as she shut them tightly. Even through her haze she managed to gather her wits to remember she was angry at him. "Just go away! I won't even report you..." She buried her face in the comforter, dejection cooling her ardor. "Stop this and play your games with somebody else!"

Her words affected Saber deeply. His heart clenched at the sound of sadness where there should be joy and passion. He moved back up her body and pressed himself into her, careful not to crush her with his weight resting on his forearms. He rubbed his face into the sable curls then whispered, "The trouble is, Sugar, all I want to do is play with you. Not the way you think. All I think about is spending time with you." His voice stroked over Ebony's senses in an intimate caress.

"I... I don't believe you," Ebony clamped her eyes shut against the rising hope.

He pulled off of her then raised her ass in the air, keeping her upper back and face pressed into the mattress. She heard the foil of a wrapper wrinkling realizing he intended to fuck her into submission. She wished that wasn't so hot to her. The dominant male gripped her hips, his fingers digging into the curves as he pressed the tip of his cock at her entrance. She groaned as he slowly popped the bulbous crown inside of her. She shuddered with a groan. She had missed this. Had craved this. But he didn't move any further. Instead he pulled out, circled her creamy lips then pressed his crown back inside.

He followed this tortuous pattern until Ebony's was moving her hips back trying to get him deeper. Saber would only pull back at her push. He was in charge not her. Her lungs labored at the ecstasy of anticipation. His hand caressed her cherry pink ass until she stilled then he rewarded her with another inch. But still he wouldn't go any further.

"Saber...!" Ebony whimpered, her cuffed hands curling into fists.

"Do you want me to leave, Ebbie?" he asked quietly. "Say you want me to leave and I'll go, but you won't get satisfaction."

"You're being unfair!" she cried, tears burning her eyes and blurring her vision. She was aching and he was being so cruel.

"I meant what I said, Ebbie," he bent low over her body, his hand stroked her hair to move it away from her ear so that she could hear him clearly. "I've missed you. Your smile. Your laughter. The way your lips pout and nose crinkles when you're deep in thought. The way you look at me with those warm gray eyes of yours. I want to kiss, touch, and taste every bit of you until you forget everyone who came before me. And I want to bury myself so deep inside you that I forget every nightmare that keeps me from a full night's sleep. Say you believe me, Ebbie and I'll fuck you so hard you'll come in mere minutes. Say it!"

Ebony compressed her lips together, her every nerve was electrified, her body painted in a light perspiration. Saber pressed his crown forward then withdrew, his rubber-sheathed cock glistening in their combined pleasure. It bobbed in the cool air still poised at the tight hot entrance he was being strangled in just a moment ago. Ebony suddenly felt so empty, her pussy spasming in panic at being left so abruptly.

"Say it, Ebbie," he whispered. Ebony could hear the desperation, the need and loneliness. The same that plagued her at night when she was home with no one around. It reached into her chest and clutched at her sympathetic heart.

"I believe you, Saber," she said. The music outside was loud but Saber could hear her admittance and without delay he drove so far inside her that he joined them forever. She was so wet the slide was easy and without pain.

Ebony cried out, her body dissolved into unbelievable pleasure. Saber pistoned her pussy, his balls tapping against her engorged clit. Her thighs clenched as her eyes burst with stars. Saber grit his teeth as he filled the condom, his lover's walls clamping and spasming around him to milk him dry.

The thrumming in their ears drowned out the world outside. They reveled in the closeness until Ebony shook with the weight of him. Saber sensed this and withdrew from her. While she melted into a pool of sated passion he threw out the used condom then rejoined her on the bed to spoon from behind. Just cuddling.

Saber inhaled her scent deeply that was mixed with the decadent aroma of dirty sex. His arms wound around her trembling body, running his hand up and down her stomach and chest in a soothing caress. They were content to be silent and savor the feel of each other's bodies, taking much needed comfort.