Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're both being missed," Ebony said quietly after her breathing was under control though her heart still pounded against her breast bone.

"Rainer and Alvis are keeping everyone entertained," Saber's arms wrapped more tightly around her, snuggling her deeper into his body. He could fall asleep like this. He had actually and he had craved that feeling most of all. "It's not unusual for one of us to disappear with a guest at these things."

"Right...," The fog instantly cleared feeling that unintentional barb. Ebony fiddled with the handcuffs. "Tell me you have a key."

"Ebbie—"

"You never texted me back." She turned abruptly towards him. Her hair whipped across his face like in a rebuke. Saber held back a smile. Just because she was shy didn't mean she held back all the time. She owned her own business, a hard worker who had no time for nonsense.

"I'm sorry about that," he apologized, his eyes softened with tenderness. "Though you didn't text me either." He raised an eyebrow giving her a challenging look with that damned sexy smirk of his.

Ebony's cheeks flushed, her gray eyes flickering like quicksilver. Her pink lips were just too tempting. Saber claimed her mouth just as her lips parted to utter an acidic reply. He absorbed her small sound of protest that quickly turned into that moan he found so erotic. Their tongues swirled and tangled with each other, Saber's hand creeping up with the sole purpose of getting to those plush, creamy breasts of hers with their rosy nipples. But then a primal roar shattered their little enclave of peace.

"What was that?" Ebony asked, eyes widening. Surely she didn't hear what she just heard. The energy of the suite went from lust to unleashed feral rage.

"Stay here," Saber ordered, a tone that offered absolutely NO argument. She hoped he would never turn that look he just gave the door at her because she saw and felt that baleful glare and it filled her with ice. He was ready to kill someone. The door swung open just as he was about to reach it and there was one of the guests with blood splattered on her clothes and her ashen face. Screaming and furniture breaking and wild cat roaring sounded behind her.

"They-He-He's uh—I" she stammered, her chest hyperventilating and her eyes wide not seeing anything.

"Saber, keys," Ebony prompted, her voice quavering nervously. Her own fear and disbelief multiplied when she saw two big cats fighting each other. A leopard and white tiger.

The white tiger seemed to have subdued the leopard, that was bleeding from slashes just as much as the white tiger was but he seemed not to notice, and then spotted Saber. He pulled the terrified woman inside and tossed Ebony the key to the handcuffs. It all happened in a flash. The white tiger pounced on Saber's back and just when Ebony thought she would see him mauled her lover did something totally out of a magic novel. She watched his brown eyes turn to an intense liquid gold, his body of muscle and sinew morphing and growing orange hair. Suddenly there were two tigers trying to tear each other to pieces.

She was dumbstruck. The other woman managed to pull her to her feet and pull them into the big bathroom of the suite. She was half-naked, hand-cuffed and cowering in the bathroom with an hysterical woman and all Ebony could was curl up by the door and listen to the snarls and more furniture breaking.

Abruptly the angry sounds were interrupted by someone calling out for them to cease. That was followed by a sharp sound like a bullet from a silencer. It felt like a hand had reached into her ribcage and clutched at her heart in a death grip. Saber. The door opened to find a man with a scarf hiding half of his face.

"Don't worry," he said with such calm that ice crept into Ebony's veins. "None of this is actually happening." He lifted his gun to her and pulled the trigger. It was a tranquilizer. A fast-acting one. Her vision blurred, the man's voice getting drowsy and heavy, "This was all a dream..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What. The FUCK. Happened?" Damia poured herself another brandy. The amber liquid splashed onto the black wood desk as it was sloshed in the crystal glass. She gripped it in her perfectly salon manicured claws tipped with ruby red nail polish. She raked her fingers frustratingly through her fiery copper hair. She had just had it colored today to hide the grays that seemed to multiply each month.

"Seems that one of the girls had brought cocaine to the party," responded one man in a monotone voice. "The young white tiger decided to have some."

"Alvis," Damia ground her teeth, veins popping from her temple and knuckles white that everyone in the room thought she would shatter the glass. The young buck was becoming more trouble than he was worth. She swished back the brandy, letting it scorch her throat then went to pour herself another. "What about the other two?"

"Saber and Rainer didn't partake trying to protect the other girls," he said. Damia paused.

"Saber was there?" Her eyes went cold, tinged with sudden possessiveness, her fiery red hair flicking behind her at the rapid turn of her head. "Why?"

"Declan called out sick, Damia," the man explained calmly. He felt his muscles tense at the look Damia gave him, penetrating like a steel blade ready to pierce his tender parts. "Saber took his shift."

"He said he was on vacation to see his sister," Damia muttered aloud, the dark, sick gears winding in her head.

"He was protecting some of the customers," the lead man defended.

Damia fixed him with a critical eye. The other two men stood still as she prowled over to their leader. With a smile of pure poison twisting her lush lips, she asked, "Richard, dear, you wouldn't lie to me? Your wife, would you?"

Richard shook his head in the negative. "He was doing his friend a favor, Damia, nothing more." He was most firm. It turned her on a little. Usually Richard gave her everything she wanted but he seemed to be keeping something from her. He let her take lovers, often she let him watch, even join in if he behaved well. She loved being pleased by more than one lover.

Damia shrugged. She let him defy her sometimes. It excited her that he was the only man who wasn't completely afraid of her. But then she turned to one of her other henchmen who instantly froze. That Medusa look would petrify any man.

"Fallon? Was Saber with anyone?"

Fallon's throat bobbed with his nervous swallow. Damia approached him with eyes half-lidded and a caustic smile that was meant to be sweet and enticing. When he remained silent she reached out and with an iron will clutched his crotch, his balls and dick trapped. What else could the man do? What could anyone had done?

"H-He was... wi-with a... a girl!" the man stammered, his veins popping out on his throat at the strain. A bead of sweat trickled down his temple to his jaw.

"What girl?" Damia continued sweetly as she twisted the poor man's nut sack.

"Some caterer... woman—"

Damia thought about it for a moment. She released the man's crotch not watching as he crumpled to the floor. She wanted to see the security tapes from 2 weeks ago. Her paranoia was telling her exactly who that girl was.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Ebony's head was pounding, like monkeys were taking jack hammers to her skull. She opened her eyes to morphing colors and shapes.

"Easy, Sugar...," Saber's deep timber was soothing but with it came the shock of what happened. She turned to see him sitting there, looking like cold hell warmed over. "There's some... more things we need to discuss..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *