Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 06

Story Info
Ebony has some sweet revenge until a bound Saber turns table.
6.5k words
4.75
1.1k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * *

Ebony shook the can of whipped cream with a wickedly sexy smirk that mirrored Saber's. Slowly with the hiss of the can she made a path of creamy white whip up the male's stomach. The tiger shifter growled in approval, his stomach clenching and skin tingling with expectation. Ebony became a sensual vixen bent on blowing his mind.

"I've always fantasized about eating a man like a delicious pastry," Ebony's voice didn't seem her own, throaty and smooth like melted dark chocolate. Saber's muscles flexed expectantly. Ebony's tongue lay flat against his navel then proceeded to lap up the cool whip cream trail. He inhaled sharply.

Saber's senses were heightened, focusing all on Ebony. She slithered over him, rubbing her luscious breasts into his crotch, her dark hair trailing like butterfly kisses on his flesh. Ebony crawled forward up his body. She hummed her contentment, coming to his chest she set a kiss over his rapidly beating heart then straddled his hips. His blood became molten lava at her beauty and fearless lust. A drastic change from how shy she was.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look?" Saber stroked her round thighs, caressing her wide hips. Ebony blushed from her neck to her hairline. There she was, his shy pretty girl. "Give me that can."

Ebony relinquished the can biting her lower lip. The tiger shifter gave it a shake then made a line of fluffy cream along the upper curve of her breast. Her breath caught at the languid swipe of his tongue. Saber licked and nibbled at her mounds. She threaded her slim fingers through his hair, keeping him close to her breasts as if to keep herself from falling apart.

"White chocolate and vanilla cream," Saber murmured against her satin breast. Fuck he was iron hard.

"W-What?"

"That's what you smell like," Saber unsnapped her bra, to free the velvety mounds hidden behind it. "Have I mentioned how much I love white chocolate and vanilla cream?"

Without waiting for an answer Saber sprayed a glob of whip cream on her turgid nipple. He drew in the fluffy cream covering her bud into his hungry mouth, hollowing out his cheeks to suckle greedily. Her breathy moans fed his male ego making him crave more.

Saber took the nub, feeling it throb and shrink between his lips, and rolled it gently between his teeth. Ebony jumped, her hips grinding into his raging erection, her fingers practically digging into his scalp. Her hips continued to rock, getting him closer and closer to exploding.

"Ebbie... fuck," Saber groaned into her breast. He guided her hand to his cock, the shaft pulsating painfully. As she wrapped her delicate fingers around him he found himself whimpering in relief. He then hissed once Ebony pressed his crown into her fiery furnace.

"Saber..."

Her pussy wrapped him up in silken heat.

"Saber..."

"When you say my name like that it makes me want to fuck you harder..." He pressed his cock half an inch. She was so tight yet yielding.

"Saber..."

"Almost..."

"Wake the fuck up, Saber!"

Ebony's voice wasn't hers. It was a deep baritone, a masculine sound that didn't fit with her feminine grace. He opened his eyes to find that he was on the couch wearing only grey sweat pants. And his roommate, Rainer was standing over him with disapproval. His eyes strayed to the obscene tent in Saber's crotch.

"Hope that's not for me," his friend said sardonically.

"Fuck off," Saber grumbled. Graceless he rolled over and reached for the half drunk bottle of bourbon.

"Dude! It's 8am."

Saber shrugged as he pressed the bottle to his dry lips.

"Whatever... you know we have that party at Damia's tonight," Rainer said. "Be sober by that time will you? Make it easier on all of us."

Sitting up with a grunt Saber looked down to see his cock, rigid, reddened tip wetting his grey sweats. He stretched, his muscles stiff from the lumpy couch and a fitful sleep. It had been 2 weeks since he left her without a word. And still the dreams would not stop.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"You need to stop looking at your phone," Amara admonished Ebony.

"Hm?" Ebony shot up from her slouched position by the oven. "Oh sorry..."

"Seriously those chocolate croissants need to be baked just right or else they lose their fluffy buttery texture!" Amara scanned the inside of the large oven to see that the pastries weren't burnt to a crisp. Ebony's brow furrowed.

"Amara," she went into boss mode which wasn't often but when she did her coworkers paid attention. "I know how to bake something as simple as dark chocolate croissants with a milk chocolate glaze topped with a light dollop of french vanilla cream. The recipe is something I invented." Amara blinked.

"Jesus, Ebbie, what's got your cream curdled?" Amara leaned against the counter, her posture less rigid and business-like. She finally noticed her boss's tense posture and sullen face. "Is it that guy again?"

Ebony's shoulders wilted. "It's been a month but... he won't return my calls or texts..."

Amara shrugged. "He's a stripper, babe. Accept that you both had a great time and now it's time to move on."

"Forget him," Suki ordered, her eyes like two black obsidians. "We have a party to cater to. A place where all the political, socialite, who's who of the cream of the crop are going to be there and it could bring our business to zenith proportions."

Amara was surprised to see the steel enter Suki's gaze. She was usually the most considerate but ever since that Damia woman came in she's been anxious making her short tempered especially towards Ebony. She tilted her head to the side watching Suki, lines tightening around her mouth. Ebony knew she was right. But the way Saber left her that day...

After they had bathed together and gave each other multiple orgasms, Saber tucked Ebony into bed, climbing in with her. He held her as she drifted off to sleep. His lips pressed warmly to her forehead. His fingers gently combing through her hair while his other hand held hers over his slow beating heart. She had never felt so secure before. Wrapped around his body she felt as if she were holding the sun. Cared for. Important.

But the next morning Ebony woke alone. The place in bed he left still warm with his imprint. She had never felt so bereft. So abandoned. Not even with her family who swayed from pretending she didn't exist to using her as a servant.

Her chest tightened and suddenly her head began to ache. Maybe shape shifters were emotionally unstable? And most long lasting relationships didn't start with sex no matter how mind blowing or physically satisfying it was. But then... he told her about his dark past. Saber probably got scared.

It didn't matter.

"You're right, Suki," Ebony said, a determined look making her eyes glow like smelted steel. "The party is tonight and we have a lot of work to do."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Probably the first decent party that Saber had been to where he wore normal clothes. A black suit and tie, his loose hair combed and gelled to reveal his eyes and face. The penthouse overlooked the entire city. The District Attorney Mallory St. James married into wealth. The furniture modern and futuristic. Soft piano music floated through the air adding a lofty elegance to the party. So different from the beat pulsing club music he danced to.

He sipped at his neat whiskey, surveying the party with a bored expression. He spotted people of note. Tech millionaires, Political figures, and the old money. He didn't recognize any women from the club. His muscles tensed remembering the types of people that frequented his mother's brothel.

The feel of that pervert's face crushing beneath his fist was one of the most satisfying feelings he would ever experience. Then to feel his skin, muscle and sinew rip like paper between his teeth in his beast form. His tiger growled at the memory and he shifted his muscles. These were the people Damia said she had to charm in order to keep her club open. Investments.

"You look like you're at a funeral," Richard stood next to him. Damia's pet human husband pretending to be anything but his wife's bitch.

"Party Pooper is my nickname outside the club," Saber smirked.

"Stubborn bastard."

"My own mother has called me far worse."

Richard's jaw tightened, his teeth grinding to Saber's amusement. "You have an opportunity here to redeem yourself given your recent behavior."

Saber's face suddenly darkened and Richard saw the wild animal his wife kept on a tight leash. One wrong move and Saber could rip out his intestines.

"Watch it, Richard," Saber growled with a sneer. "Wouldn't want to damage that new suit your wife just bought you with your blood."

He swallowed the lump of fear in his throat while the beast's eyes glowed a menacing gold. Richard was saved when he noticed his wife, Damia, signaling him. He was able to recover himself.

"Damia needs you," Richard said, all somber and cool.

Saber finished the rest of his drink, grateful for the burning in his throat it left behind. Steeling himself for Damia's next task. He was so consumed in his misery that he never saw the girl who still had herself lodged deep in his thoughts walking out onto the balcony.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Ebony walked outside to the balcony, the rush of wind a welcome cool caress from the stuffiness of the room. The city a galaxy of stars against the pitch black sky.

She had left Suki in charge of the pastry buffet for the guests when they tired of the salted meats and savory cheeses from the wine trays. It was a simple wine tasting party with elite guests from the Department of Justice to the socialites of the city.

The client, Damia, was hosting the get together explaining that it was a monthly party. It was great exposure. Already Ebony had gotten numbers from a few very rich patrons.

But the atmosphere felt stifled and she needed a break with a few chocolate truffles. She was wearing a pink blouse with frills along the neckline. Ruffled short sleeves. Her hair was confined to a high bun but some of her hair still managed to escape captivity. She fidgeted in her black pencil skirt and winced at the pinch of her black heels.

She would have worn more comfortable shoes but she wanted to make a good impression tonight. Always be networking.

"Champagne for your thoughts?"

There stood the woman of the hour, Damia wearing a slippery black dress that was so revealing and yet sensually classy. Her large breasts were on proud display. The colors contrasted with her hair that looked like liquid flame. Her nails were painted an onyx black and reminded Ebony of Harpy claws. And in those claws were two glasses of bubbly pink champagne.

"Oh," Ebony straightened her spine plastering on a professional smile. "Thank you but I don't drink while I'm working."

Her red lips stretched into a brittle smile while her eyes watched her like cold gemstones.

"Please call me Damia," she handed a glass to her. Reluctantly Ebony accepted the drink. But she didn't sip it. "Come on, I won't tell..."

A nervous chuckle escaped Ebony. She felt like a rabbit being cornered by a panther and she wanted to run. The woman was charming but there was something... off about her. A cold, calculating huntress lurked beneath.

"Really Thank you but...," Ebony set the untouched champagne on the glass coffee table. "I best get back to my station."

"Stay," the woman's black talons curled around her shoulder, pressing dangerously into the skin through Ebony's silk magenta blouse. She looked back to see her captor who smiled saccharine at her. A manic light entered Damia's eyes that made chills drip down Ebony's spine. "Let's sit."

Once more it felt like Ebony was caught in a bear trap. She understood animals wanting to gnaw off their foot to get away. She sat down albeit reluctantly. The couch was plush giving comfort despite the company.

Although Ebony's chest tightened and her blood chilled she didn't show any emotion. Seeing the younger woman's distrust, Damia cleared her throat trying to collect herself.

"Forgive me, I know I seem over eager but it's only because..." She paused. "You and I are quite alike you know."

Ebony's brow lifted. Damia explained, "We are both female entrepreneurs trying to make our way. We both know what it's like to run a business without help. To have no rest. No vacations. We take what pleasures we find but it's never enough to fill that lonely spot inside us."

Ebony remained perfectly still. "Yes..."

"Well... there's also our taste in men."

Alright that was enough. Alarms went off in Ebony's head. Damia just sipped at her champagne the way an empress would in the presence of someone lesser than her. She watched the younger woman through half-lidded eyes. Her crimson lips puckering at the bubbling taste.

"I don't know what you mean," Ebony spoke low standing up abruptly. Her hands curled into fists that shook with her anger though she didn't understand why she was angry.

The older woman watched her with cat-like eyes that seemed to penetrate and sear into a person's soul. She shrugged with a casual smile. Damia had struck a nerve and her eyes gleamed with satisfaction.

"Enjoy your evening," Ebony said with cool politeness. Then she began walking away, as quickly as her heels allowed.

"You as well... Ebbie," Damia said her name silkily, sweet as poison. Ebony's hair raised on the back of her neck and her arms. Ebony couldn't help but feel she was playing a game but didn't understand the rules or who the players were.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"You okay?" Amara asked. "You look paler than usual."

Ebony couldn't swallow the lump in her throat. It had been there since her chat with Damia. Suki looked equally disturbed the entire time they were there. For once Ebony was on Suki's level of preternatural senses.

"I need a bathroom," was all she said in response. She left before Amara could say anything. Ebony was barely able to pay attention when she bumped into someone. A man holding a half full champagne glass.

"S-Sorry," she said. "Was looking for a bathroom..."

The man didn't smile but directed her down the hall. "Should be on your right at the end." Wasn't that her client's husband she just spoke to? She was pretty certain she had seen him somewhere with Damia.

She thanked him, feeling strange about his attitude. It wasn't rude but at the same time it didn't give her anything positive. Ebony didn't suspect any malicious intent until she opened the door.

There was no bathroom. It was a bedroom suite. Luxurious and expensive. The air was thick with cologne and perfume meant to cloud the senses. The lighting was dim, the chandelier and glass objects glinting softly. It was a room who's sole purpose was for seduction.

Ebony didn't want to stick around in case someone else came in and got the wrong idea. That was when she heard a masculine groan followed by a squeaking of bed springs. Someone was already here?

Then she saw the figure on the bed. Even in the dim light she would recognize those tattoos. He made a deep exasperated sigh. He muttered, "That bitch is going to pay for this in some way." That deep rasping voice that made panties melt like hot chocolate. Saber.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saber was tied up by leather restraints. The leather was supple yet he chafed at being confined like this. It wasn't the first time he was tied up but... to be kept waiting for so long? Damia was playing another of her mind games. She was probably watching him while one of her boy toys was eating her out. He couldn't even see because his eyes were covered by a black satin sash.

A creaking sound caught his attention. Finally! The person didn't say a word but his beast senses could hear the fluttering of her breath, the skipping of her pulse and even smell the slightly flowery aroma of her perfume. The woman didn't say anything. Her footsteps were muffled by the plush rug. He supposed this woman intended to draw out their time together. His mouth quirked at this.

"Do you like your surprise?" he said. He twisted his wrists in the binds, his hands starting to get numb. "If you're not going to get on with it then how about untying me? I'm losing sensation in some of my... extremities. And will be no use to anyone at this rate."

The footsteps stopped at the bed. A soft scent floated around him. Feminine. With flowers and... something buttery. Sweet. A gentle hand, delicate, cool fingertips, touched his bare thigh.

"You like a man when he's tied up?" he said huskily. The touch was soothing to him. Often he felt nothing with women who paid him. The shy ones were adorable yet still he allowed his body to react as any male's when aroused but never put his heart into it. "Cat got your tongue? Usually there's more conversation than this."

The hand continued to explore. More sure now. He could hear the woman breathing deeply as her hand skimmed the ridges and contours of his stomach and chest. A finger lightly traced the kiss tattoos. His groin pulsed.

He was about to say something when a pair of lips as silky as rose petals pressed into his chest causing him to strain against his binds to push into that feeling. Her tongue was velvet that toyed with his nipple. He shuddered at her teeth taking a nip at it. He breathed deeply. A purr vibrating in his chest.

The woman grew emboldened by his hungry sounds. She kissed down his smooth chest to his stomach, corded with muscle. Her wicked mouth sucked on the ridges, placing her lips on his kiss tattoos. Vixen. He could still feel her lips there as if she had branded him. She had long hair that slithered over his skin as she reached his spandex shorts. He was swollen, his crown peeking out from his spandex.

Finally taking pity on him he felt the heat of her breath on his cock. He was as hard as steel with her supple lips tracing up his length. Her wicked little tongue lapping at the thick veins like rose petals. Her hands still caressed and scratched at his body while she tormented his iron maleness.

"Are you going to ride me or are you into submissive men?" He was anything but submissive but he had never been this intrigued before. Mostly it was her silence and her heady aroma.

The woman only responded with an amused huff. Her hand pressed on his chest, right above his rapid heart, then mounted him. He growled at the beautiful feel of her. Her scent, her warmth was driving him crazy. He never wanted to kiss a woman so badly.

"We still... haven't been properly... introduced...," Saber was finding it harder to concentrate with this woman's mouth on him. He twisted his wrists and ankles. He knew he could just snap the bed posts but that would ruin the game. He had never been so excited in a paid encounter before except...

The woman kissed his crown, her tongue flicking over the slit to taste his precum. Saber's muscles rippled at the shock but the mystery woman was set on torturing him.

She pressed her womanly core onto his abdomen. Grinding herself on him. If only she wasn't wearing panties! Her arousal was getting so thick the heady aroma made his mouth water and blood heat. He wondered if she tasted as delicious as she smelled. Small sounds of whimpering and light panting as her grinding increased had him lifting his hips into her dripping pussy.

"Fuck, darling," he drawled. He moved his hips trying to grind deeper into her but given his limited movement he couldn't do much. If he were holding her hips he could burrow himself deep inside. Her arousal became more pungent, a salty sweetness on his tongue as her movements increased. She was so close. Saber's mind went back to when Ebbie would ride him just like this. Shy yet enthusiastic, wanting to please.

"That's it... use me, baby..." Saber breathed.

"Is that what you like?... You seem more like a top to me..."

12