Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a bucket of cold water Saber snapped out of his lustful haze. Ebony. That was definitely her voice. Her buttery, rosy scent and warm body clicked with the voice.

"Ebbie, what--!"

Ebony silenced him with a kiss. Her tongue gentle as it pushed into his mouth. Their tongues rubbed together in an aggressive dance. Saber allowed himself to enjoy it, humming with pleasure after missing her for so long.

"What are you doing here, Sugar?" he panted heavily.

"I could ask you the same," she sounded bitter. Gritting his teeth he said, "Working."

"Me too," Ebony pressed her body fully against him. He hissed at the touch of her full breasts weighing on his chest. Her thighs squeezed around his hips to grind against him harder. "Was in the middle of taking a break..."

"Couldn't find an empty room?" His skin broke out into goosebumps at her nails raking down his arms. A shuddering breath slipped past his lips.

"When I saw you... how could I pass up the opportunity to find... answers," Ebony's speech was halted by quiet moans, her panties getting so wet.

Saber kept his lips shut. His blood was turning to lava making him languid and pliant to her. But he couldn't tell her. Even now tied to a bed and blindfolded he couldn't share anymore of his burdens with her. Ebony lifted herself up, dragging her nails down his chest which had Saber groaning they felt so good.

"Okay... but if this is over then we'll end it on my terms this time," her voice was hard, the promise in them made shivers run Saber's spine. His dominant male protested but Ebony's wet warm tongue lapped at his neck, then sunk her teeth right over his pulse.

"Careful, Sugar...," Saber muttered. His throat was raw with growls waiting to burst out. She felt so good. Her smell increased driving him insane.

Ebony. Usually so submissive and shy. This take-no-prisoners persona was quite a turn on. She licked at the mark she left at his throat. Then kissed him gently. Saber growled. His cock jerked in his shorts.

"Sugar... you had some spice hidden beneath all that sweetness," he purred.

Ebony said nothing in response. She rained kisses and nibbles all down his body. Torturing him sweetly, her hands caressing every inch except the place where he needed her the most. Saber could feel her sopping panties leave a trail of wet heat over his stomach.

"Since you ghosted me," she said, her voice saccharine. "And you're tied up..." She dragged her soaking pussy over his cock, slicking it up with her nectar. "I think I'm entitled to some revenge sex."

Saber grinned sardonically. "Could you really handle that, baby girl?"

He felt her stiffen and grinned. But that only drove Ebony on. She pulled down his spandex, his tumescence wagging until it slapped against his stomach. His crown leaking hot pre-cum. Ready to burst. Ebony moved off of him for a moment only to come back... with no panties.

Ebony sat directly on his cock then started running her creamy lips over the stalk. If Saber could see her he would see her shirt unbuttoned to reveal her breasts heaving in their lacey cups, her cheeks high in color, her eyes as brilliant as storm clouds flashing their lightning. But all he could do was imagine that look and feel her molten velvet rubbing along his pulsing cock.

Saber could break out of his binds but he waited. Ebony unsnapped her bra in the front allowing her breasts to hang free. She leaned over and rubbed the plush mounds into his chest.

Those warm mounds of flesh taunted as much as they excited. Her lips pressed into his neck sweetly until he convulsed at the sting of her biting teeth. They moaned in unison in longing. Ebony's slim fingers circled his erection and began to stroke it. Slow, languid. In no rush as she pumped and squeezed him.

"Did you miss me?" she taunted.

Saber gritted his teeth, refusing to answer. "Poor kitty," she soothed. Kitty? She was asking for a spanking. "Not fun when you're the one being teased." She sucked at his nipple again. Her thumb caressed over his tip, using the moisture there to lubricate her strokes.

"When I get free," Saber growled. "I'm going to make you regret this."

"Promises. Promises," Ebony tutted. Saber felt her move down his body. Then he was welcomed into a warm wet mouth. She flattened her tongue under the sensitive tip, swirled it around the crown making her jungle cat purr. She could feel him trembling. She kept her bobs shallow. Never going deeper around his length. His thighs flexed beneath her arms as she lay between them tasting his salty sweet pre-cum.

"Ebbie..., for god sakes... cut me loose!"

"I don't like you talking," she purred. It was then she stuffed something into his mouth. Something lacy, sticky, sweet. Fuck she stuffed her panties in his mouth! Damn it! He sucked on those panties as if they held his only sustenance. Very well. He would let her have her "revenge" sex. She would crack before him.

"Do your worst," but his words were muffled by the panties. Ebony understood the feeling behind his grumbles just fine though.

Her mouth was searing him as she took her time playing with his body. She circled his nipples, scratching her nails over the contours of hard muscle. Saber's fingers curled into fists, claws digging into his palms. Her wicked tongue tracing along the plump veins of his shaft.

Saber sucked the juices out of her panties, the slickness sugary and pungent vanilla cream that he loved so much. But it wasn't enough. He wanted to spit them out and eat her. He wanted to demand it.

She bounced her head up and down his length. She wrapped her hand around him, using her hand in tandem with her mouth to bring him torturous pleasure.

"I do admit...," she popped her mouth off his cock, still stroking him with her hand. "I missed this monster." Saber's laugh came out rusty through the panties. He was coming close to the edge. The way he throbbed in her grip told her so.

Then she finally took her panties from his mouth. He swallowed his mouth was suddenly dry. "You're pulling a tiger by its tail, Sugar, and you won't like what happens."

The girl had the nerve to laugh. He was still blind folded but he could hear the confident smile in her voice. "What if I hold him by the ears?"

Her arousing aroma hit him in the face. His dry mouth became wet again. He was suddenly more hungry than ever. She was poised above his head, straddling his shoulders. It was somewhat awkward because of his bound arms. However, she managed to hover over his mouth like an animal keeper dangling a thick juicy meat above a starving tiger.

"Damn, Sugar..." He didn't waste any more time. She was kind to lower herself just enough for his mouth to reach. Then he devoured her. Ebony's breath hitched at Saber's ravenous tongue. The sounds of wet slurping, growling and soft moaning filled the room.

Ebony held onto the head board, her knuckles turning white. She missed his tongue. There was a roughness to it that added to her sensations. She imagined because jungle cats had small barbs to help with grooming. However, Saber's tongue had an almost sandpaper texture that gave her goosebumps.

Still she didn't feel too comfortable sitting on a guy's face because she was afraid her thighs were too thick or her weight would suffocate him. Ebony lifted herself up to give Saber air but his growl startled her.

"Get back here," his voice a hoarse, demanding sound that sent a primitive thrill into her belly. "Don't you dare get up until I've had my fill. I've been starving for this pussy for weeks."

"But... don't you need air?"

"Fuck air," Saber grinned. Despite his blindfold she could feel his carnal gaze. "I can't think of a better way to die..."

Ebony lowered herself again. This time Saber shoved his tongue into her cunt, fucking her while growling, her slickness soaking his chin. Her skin was getting hot and sensitive. Her clothes becoming too tight. She almost ripped the buttons of her blouse getting it off. She noticed her chest flushed with sweat. Her breasts feeling heavy and nipples tight.

The bed creaked and squeaked at her movements. She rocked her hips as tension wound tighter in her core. Saber managed to wrap his lips around her clit and sucked hard, flicking his tongue rapidly over the bud until... Ebony's body convulsed, awash in electric sensation. She rode it out while Saber purred into the gush of her climax. Then suddenly she lifted herself off of him.

"Damn it, Ebbie!" Saber licked his lips slick with her cream. His wrists twisted in their bonds and the bedposts cracked. He was seconds away from breaking those bonds and fucking her senseless. "Take this fucking blind fold off. Now."

Ebony bit her lip, laughter bubbling in her throat. She was flush with her completion allowing some of the anxiety within her to ease.

"Because I want to see you." Saber's jaw hurt from him grinding his teeth. His blood turned to lava. His cock was an iron rod that almost hurt.

"Hmmm," Ebony climbed on top of him, pressing her full breasts into his heaving chest. She licked at the sweat on his throat. Salt and male flesh, delicious. "But you left me. Didn't seem like you wanted to see me before."

She knew she was playing with fire but she couldn't help it. Saber had always been dominant which was no problem but watching him squirm with want of her soothed her bruised ego.

She took hold of his cock, he groaned at her finally touching him there, then guided the tip to her entrance. But only rubbed it against her.

"When I get free," Saber growled. "I'm going to make you regret this."

"Promises. Promises," Ebony tutted. She then sank onto his waiting cock. They both groaned in relief. Saber was devoured slowly by a hot juicy heat. So luscious it was like a long awaited welcome home. But instead of fucking herself she took her time. She rose up and down, rocked her hips, ground her clit into his stomach.

Ebony was torturing herself as much as she was torturing him. Listening to his whimpers and hard breathing she was feeling less and less in control. She wanted him to take charge. Wanted him to burrow so deep inside her that she forgets everything. For this man she was so weak.

Ebony's confidence wavered. Suddenly she popped off of his dick. Saber roared his displeasure.

"Maybe I should go...," her voice was a smoky whisper, unrecognizable to herself. That's when Saber released the beast. She heard a loud crack of wood just before her world careened out of control. She landed on the mattress with a hard bounce then was pinned by a ton of hot and bothered male. His face inches from hers. His breath fanning over her lips. The blindfold still on.

"Leaving so soon?" Saber pushed up her skirt, the hard line of his arousal stroking over the seam of her lips. "What ever happened to revenge sex?"

She could smell her honeyed self still on his lips. Before she could answer Saber punished her with a brutal kiss of claiming. His tongue sweeping into her open mouth, swallowing her needy whimpers. His hands now free kneaded the mounds of her breasts. His thumbs drumming at the distended nipples sending electricity into her lower belly.

"I-I changed my mind..." Saber's hand wrapped around her throat. He didn't squeeze hard but just enough to tell her that dominance had shifted. He felt her pulse flutter erratically beneath his palm. Releasing his hold Saber purred as he went back to her breasts. He groaned into their softness. He pressed his face into the warm valley of flesh and moaned his pleasure.

"I've sure as hell missed these...," he rasped. The smell of buttery pastries and salted cream made him leak more pre-cum. He lapped his tongue along the curves, his strong fingers kneading the exquisite suppleness. He took her nipple into his hungry mouth. He nibbled and suckled at the bud.

At his hard draw on her nipple Ebony groaned, arching her back. She felt his cock rubbing into her mound, eager for entry again.

"Saber..."

Saber's purr vibrated from deep within his chest. The sound brought a blush to Ebony's skin. "I'll have you screaming my name until your throat is sore..."

He lined himself up then plunged deep into her core without further ceremony. At the force Ebony cried out in pained pleasure. Because he was so big she had to take him slowly when she was on top. But her hips wiggled, her cunt adjusted quickly enough. Getting more wet to ease its thrusting.

All of a sudden neither of them cared who was watching or waiting in the shadows. They had a wild hunger for each other that needed release.

He fucked her mercilessly, the lewd sounds of slippery skin and creaking springs filling the room. Ebony clawed at his back, scratching at his yin yang tiger tattoo. Going all the way down to his sculpted cheeks feeling them flex on each savage pump. Her thighs wrapped around his narrow hips, wanting him to go deeper. Harder.

Saber groaned into her throat. "I have missed you...," he admitted before rolling his hips to get deeper, closer. His rippled stomach ground against her pearled clit. Her channel fluttered around him. He could feel she was close.

"Does my Sugar want to come?" Saber grinned wickedly not losing his rhythm.

"Take off your blind fold," she panted. When she saw his jaw tick she reached up touching his face he took both of her hands and held them over her head. Pinning her down so that she was helpless. She could only lay there as he pummeled her clenching pussy.

"No...," the word spoken so harshly it made Ebony flinch. "We will do this your way... As you wanted..."

She moaned, gasped, and writhed, wild under him. A prisoner to each hot, melting sensation pulsing through her body. Ebony had seriously miscalculated. Had given up all control at this point. Saber nipped and nuzzled into her throat and breasts while still thrusting in and out with rough precision. He still held back his full strength. Gentle and yet firm in who was in charge.

"Saber... please... please...," Ebony pleaded.

Saber plowed harder. When he reached between them and started strumming on her clit the tension inside her exploded. Heart pounding, body quivering, Ebony saw stars and felt fire.

While she enjoyed her mind shattering orgasm Saber bit into her shoulder, his animal instincts releasing his fangs to sink into warm fragile flesh. Ebony's body lurched as if struck by lightning, another wave washing over her. Her lover came with a shuddering cry but hastily withdrew, hot seed coating her belly as he pulled free.

They slumped together, Saber tasting copper and warmth. Fuck. He bit her. The Heat would surely take her and he would be helpless not to relieve her until it subsided again. In the silence Ebony's hands were freed and she caressed her lover. Her fingers slipping over his sweat slick back had him actually purring.

"Damn it...," he growled. "Why won't you stay away?" Saber's reprimand poured cold water over Ebony's spine. She pushed at him and he allowed her to get up. His turned back filled her with shame as he took off the blind fold but still refused to spare her a glance.

Instead of the coldness of disappointment there were the flames of indignation burning in Ebony's veins.

"You make it sound like I'm the problem...," she snapped waspishly. Recovered from her earth shattering second orgasm she stood up. Her knees buckled and Saber reached to help her but she slapped his hand away. A wounded animal had some pride after all.

Saber sighed. "Ebbie..."

"Don't bother!" she pulled on her clothes, giving him the same cold shoulder he was giving her.

"Hey," Saber's voice softened, his hand resting on her shoulder but Ebony was too hurt to hear whatever honeyed words he wanted to speak. "You know why this can't work."

"Why?" she asked. The question had been searing a hole in her sanity. "Why won't you let me help you? We could fix this. Together!"

Saber's face hardened. "You don't know what you're getting into. I'm protecting you!"

"Me? Or yourself?" The question made Saber flinch. Her teary eyes narrowed on him and he felt them like daggers in his heart. "I guess I'm not worth the risk."

"My contract will never let me go! I have a sister to care for," he tried to stop her. "At least let me help with the Heat."

But Ebony hissed pointing at her wound, "Don't worry about this. I'm sure one of the other strippers will happily take care of me."

Saber's hackles rose, the hair on his body raising like an actual feral cat. Jealousy fierce and deadly swept through him as he grabbed Ebony's wrist then pushed her against the wall.

"Try it!" he hissed. "Any one of them so much as looks at you I'll rip his guts out! Then I'll fuck you while he's still bleeding."

"Big talk...," a tear escaped Ebony's eyes, watery pools of silver. "A house cat with no claws whose master will surely punish him if looks at another woman." Saber's rage receded at the mention of Damia. His grasp loosened enough that Ebony was able to escape.

"Now we're even," she hissed. She was afraid if she said any more then she would break down sobbing.

Saber didn't stop her leaving the room. His rage consumed him. He took his frustration and helplessness and took it out on the wall. Punched a hole, a gaping hole in the cherry wood panel that Damia would surely take out of his pay. Like he gave a fuck anymore. Defeated he slumped to the floor. What could he do now?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12