Jungle Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

Kunga, with a grimace of power strutted around to her right side. Holding his cock, shining with her juices, in one hand, he caressed her breast with the other, leaned forward and sucked at the nipple, sucked hard. That was enough to make Melissa want to scream that word again. Her whole being was on fire and she didn't want it extinguished, but she did want it fed. Why was he teasing her like this, as he pressed his cock against her nipple, before pressing it into the softness of her breast?

But there was more on his mind as he moved up to her face and held his cock there, big, throbbing, so tempting. Christ, the way she was feeling, she would take it anywhere, three places at once would be the ideal. Without further thought her lips closed around the monstrous organ and she took it as far as she could to the back of her throat, tasting her own juices. There were two spare inches that she just could not take in and she gripped them with one hand as he roughly fucked her face.

While pushing to the back of her throat, his hand dipped down and one finger entered her abandoned cunny, before trailing along to her clit, to play there. Melissa was now in a desperate state, in a condition she had never known, totally lost to the rapacious needs of the holes in her body. Having her face fucked by this metal rod was amazing, and she sucked on it madly. But his fingers teasing her clit were driving her crazy.

Panting, she pulled her head away from his cock and gasped, "Splunt. Oh, splunt!" She saw him nod his head as he repeated the word, and he moved back to his position between her legs. Awaiting that wild thrill, Melissa became aware of the noises from the watching hordes. Hell, all her activity and passion could be leading to something she didn't want to think about.

But that magnificent rod was searing up inside her again, and nothing else mattered. She orgasmed almost immediately, her squeals of delight rising above the gleeful encouragement of the tribespeople. Kunga looked down at her as she drifted, and from whatever cloud she was on, he became the most handsome fucking man in the world.

Kunga continued his deep fucking action and Melissa knew that every fibre of her passage was aflame, burning liked nothing she had ever felt from a male entry. She had to guess it was something in that drink, yet she had taken so little. So wild was her thinking, as Kunga pounded his massive tool into her, that she wondered if she might take some home. If she ever got home. That thought almost killed the exquisite sensations in her body.

Kunga was leaning right over her as he just kept on fucking, and Melissa knew that if he went on with much more force she would be having a third orgasm. How about that? But as the thought struck, Kunga began to grunt, the pace of his thrusts increased, and she knew he was about to pour his load into her. Faster, harder, and the watching crowds were cheering. Did they know what was happening to her as all the stimulation of Kunga's thrusts lifted her once more, just as he yelled his own name, "Kunga!" and gave a mighty heave that lifted her backside off the slab. Melissa wasn't sure whether that was his cum oozing inside her, or her own juices released. Whatever it was, it had been glorious.

Kunga leaned over her and said something that ended, "--Melissa." Surely what she had heard was very genuine gratitude. Now, as his cock still looking stiff pulled out of her, she felt his stuff running on her thighs. He stepped back and Melissa was horrified to see two women begin licking and sucking clean his noble, yet considerable cock. Other women stood by with his robe and animal skin, and his feather crown was placed on his head.

He moved off along the row of spear waving, chanting tribesmen. As he reached the hut, his mother met and hugged him. Melissa lay back, and reviewed the joys of her time with Kunga. How much of her pleasure had been due to Kunga and how much to that liquid?

Next instant, Zana called out a command, and a great splash of warm water fell across her loins, and two women arrived to dab it away. As they stepped back Melissa's arms were grabbed, cords were slipped over her wrists, and she ended up spread on the slab.

Why this? Lifting her head, her whole body sagged inside. Ten eager faced warriors, the guard of honour, came close on both sides, their loincloths discarded to reveal erect, crayon-sized cocks. On the slope behind them other tribesmen, hands under their loincloths, were settling to be keen spectators. Worse, for her peace of mind was the sight of Zana, his thin wrinkled face almost smiling, standing between her spread thighs looking down at her triumphantly, pulling at his erect short prick as he yelled, "Zana camut Melissa."

The tribesmen cheered, and began a steady chant that would go on and on, "Camut Melissa.! Camut Melissa!" Zana had moved around one side of the stone, and his hands, rough as sandpaper, trailed over her belly, scratched across her breasts.

Zana raised his head, gave a leering grin before straddling her chest, holding his stiff little cock towards her mouth.

Melissa groaned at the stench coming from his rancid equipment. A stomach-churning mix of sweat, piss and had it already been up one of the tribal women? She tried to turn her head away but he grabbed her hair, and forced her mouth against his hardness. Reluctantly she parted her lips and his cock rode in to lie along her tongue. So now she knew near exactly how long their erect cocks could be, less than three inches. She knew his cock wouldn't reach the back of her throat, but given the heavy spurts that had been sluiced across her body, Zana could fire his disgusting cum back there.

Melissa was brought close to vomiting as, having tasted herself on Kunga's cock, there was little doubt here that she was tasting native female juices. How could she end this? Making him cum quickly might be an answer, but the very action of doing that was unthinkable. But at that moment he went into a pitiful parody of fucking her face, his grunt drawing her attention to his face, where he was drawing in his cheeks, and making a pulling gesture with his fingers. Suck, that's what he was saying.

When she hesitated, dreading the idea of cleaning whatever stuff was on his cock, he slapped her face. Reluctantly she sucked, horribly aware of the bitter tastes her tongue was recording. Her stomach heaved. Suck hard, she urged herself, empty the evil bastard, and as quickly as possible. Zana pressed into her mouth, his stinking belly covering her face as he began to make grunting noises, and she knew it was working. Within seconds she felt his cum strike against the back of her throat, and begin to trickle down. Melissa made hard swallowing efforts to rid it before she vomited.

As Zana's softened cock slid from between her lips and he climbed off her chest, one of the warriors pushed his tiny erection towards Melissa's mouth. Immediately, Zana reached his hand across her body to push the warrior away. "Zana camut Melissa." Another hand gesture pointed from the warrior to her breast and added, "—tetta Melissa. Tetta." Horrified, Melissa thought, 'God, I'm starting to understand the language."

As though to confirm her understanding, a second warrior hurried around the stone to face his colleague across her breasts. Their eyes were filled with a strange hunger as they gazed longingly at her twin mounds. Although they'd seen her from distance, being close to a firm rounded breast was something new to them. Each warrior held out an eager hand to smooth over the curves, fingers tickled at her nipples. Apart from the roughness of their hands were they really going to be this gentle?

After a quick stroke and squeeze, as though synchronized, they each bent to suck her nipples, and Melissa sensed them becoming more excited and rougher. Hands were squeezing harder, while teeth nibbled at her nipples. Given that she still had eight warriors lined up to enjoy her breasts Melissa, began to fear for her nipples. What if one of them bit too hard? The waiting warriors were cheering and jeering, clearly urging their comrades to be quick.

There was little stimulus from her breasts having such attention, and she knew that effect of the meckdok was wearing off. All she could do was lie there and have her breasts ravaged by wildly exploring hands and sharp teeth. One of the last pair, who had probably worked it all out while watching and waiting, clutched and sucked at her before standing back and holding his little erection for her to see, he rubbed it keenly into her breast, pressing it over and around her nipple. He looked up at where Zana was standing, as his little prick buried into her soft flesh. Melissa saw him make a motion. God, he was asking for permission to tit-fuck her. She was relieved to see Zana shake his head. Her relief was short-lived as this only led to the warrior driving his mini-rod more furiously into her breast, and worse, the warrior on the other side took up the action.

Their thrusts were so impassioned that within seconds one, then the other, gave delighted grunts and groans as their cum spurted over her breasts, neck and onto her face. Turning her head away avoided the worst of it, but now, just when she had thought it was nearly over, to her despair, the others who had merely touched and sucked wanted some of this cumming action. Melissa's body continued to suffer a fuss of action, as tiny firm cocks were driven into her aching breasts before spewing cum over her upper body. She was sure it had become a game as they laughed and jeered as they each indicated how far their cum had reached on her cheeks.

The light was beginning to fade, and Melissa knew she could not take much more of this. Her upper body was drenched in the cum of ten tiny cocks. Even if this ended when they'd all had enough, what would happen the following day? All the other tribesmen, who had joyfully watched her humiliation, would they be looking for their share then? There was little doubt in her mind that sooner or later they would kill her, and she was fearfully beginning to think, 'the sooner the better'

By the time the light had faded completely, and the area was lit by flaming torches, Melissa had to suffer one more vile indignity, as Zana used his authority to climb astride her chest, ignoring the streams of cum, and force his ugly little tool between her lips. Grinning madly, he fucked wildly at her face. The worst part of that was the hard hammering of his groin against her mouth. The cock was almost noticeable, until it shot hot cum to the back of her mouth and she had to swallow it down her throat. There was no escaping the sticky ghastly taste. Giving her another evil triumphant grin he climbed off her aching breasts.

In the deep darkness, Zana now pointed at Melissa, and then at two women. He snapped out specific sounding orders to four tribesmen, who had been only hyped up spectators, and pointed to somewhere beyond the first huts. The women disappeared into the night just as had most of the chanting watchers. The chosen four took hold of her and Melissa found herself lifted high as they carried her across the clearing.

Unsure and nervous about where they were taking her, Melissa was very aware that these tribesmen were not just carrying her. Their hands clutched over each breast, and, probably knowing the darkness shielded him, one of them slid a finger along her crease to poke into her anus. Oh, God she was thinking, please let it be over.

They reached a small hut and inside, by torchlight she saw a single post jutting from the middle of the hay strewn floor. Beside it lay a wooden slab bearing an earthenware pot and a smaller urn. Food and drink? She hoped so, desperately needing to clear the foul, dry taste of cum from her mouth and throat.

Her feet were fastened to the post, and she was pushed into a sitting position. During that action, their hands were again taking advantage of being unseen. As they left, still jabbering about what they had done to her, Melissa grabbed the small urn and thankfully found it contained water. She drank and spat, gargled and spat before taking a full quenching drink. Desperately, with the small amount of water that was left she tried to remove some of the dried cum from her face and breasts, but it only cleared a small area. The bowl contained a brown stew-like substance, and after taking a tentative mouthful and finding it not unpleasant she devoured it hungrily. After vainly attempting to loosen the knots tied at the back of the post, she only succeeded in breaking a finger nail. Exhausted, she lay her head back against the post.

She woke up, startled, as the door slammed back and sunlight streamed into the hut. A native woman entered, scowling at her, but carrying a small urn and a bowl, which she slammed down and removed her last night dishes. The urn again contained water, and since her mouth had gone dry and sticky overnight, she drank gratefully. The bowl contained what looked like porridge, and the taste was slightly unpleasant, almost like sour milk. But Melissa knew she would have to eat to keep her strength up for whatever might befall her today.

That thought started her worrying again. Would she be expected to service every tribesman? Would Kunga want her again? Or had she now been sullied by the cum of too many warriors? She tried to close her mind to what her body might have to suffer, but was beginning to think that it might be a blessing if they would just kill her--but quickly. No lingering torture.

She had to admit that, Kunga apart, there was little humanity in the souls of these people. As that thought began to develop, the door opened and two women entered. With looks of contempt on their wrinkled faces, they produced a coil of plaited vine, which, Melissa was shaken to see, had a noose on the end. This was dropped over her head, and fear rose in Melissa's chest. Her feet were untied, with a harsh tug she was pulled out of the hut into the open clearing.

Her first surprise was to see how high the sun was. She must have really slept well. Only two tribesmen were visible, one standing as though on guard at either end of the clearing. Women looked up at her with that same contemptuous look, as they performed various chores in front of their huts.

The anthropologist in Melissa couldn't help wishing she could make a study of how they spent their time, and why they looked so quickly wizened. Could it be too much of that substance, that meckdok?

The rope was tugged, and cut into the back of Melissa's neck as she was led to the edge of the clearing where one of the lone tribesmen stood leaning on his spear. His eyes swept lustfully over Melissa's naked body. Might he be one of those who had sprayed his cum over her on the previous day? She was pulled onto a pathway into the undergrowth, and after an exchange of words with the women, he walked behind them.

Very soon, they came into a small clearing, with a cliff face from which a waterfall splashed into a deep pool. There were women already in the pool or enjoying a cleansing under the falls. Melissa, only too willingly, allowed herself to be dragged into the cascading waters. They obviously wanted her clean, as they gestured that she should rub herself. She had known of tribes who washed animals intended for sacrifice. Not that, surely?

After a few minutes lavishing herself under the waterfall and in the deep pool to clear away the dried cum on her body, she was dragged back to the clearing. All the tribesmen had returned, and it was immediately obvious that it had been a successful hunt. Two boar corpses hung from a tree, and the men were dancing around, waving their spears triumphantly.

Melissa was dragged under a shady tree, where the end of the noose rope was flung over a low branch, and she was pushed down onto a grassy bank. It seemed like a long time just watching the movement around her. Most of the tribesmen had disappeared into the undergrowth on the path to the falls. If they were going to clean themselves, it was about time.

Any attempts to touch her had been prevented by one of the warriors, and each time Kunga's name had been spoken. Did that really mean he was willing to take her again? Well, at least he had the cock and the looks to give her a decent fuck. Mid-afternoon, the sun, at its peak, fired rays across the clearing. Then, as tribesmen began to return, water dripping from their bodies, Zana came and stood in front of Melissa, his eyes raping every intimate part of her body. His head nodded slowly and the wrinkles on his face appeared to tighten as he called two women across and issued his orders.

The end of the noose was loosened from the tree and Melissa was yanked to her feet, to be led over to the flat sacrificial stones. Oh, hell, what now? The noose was removed when she was seated on the edge of the centre stone, and two spear-bearing tribesmen stood near her. Good to have all her limbs free, but the presence of those spears was so menacing. Maybe, if she ran, those spears would--but she just wasn't brave enough to try it.

Zana stood in front of her, and once again his eyes possessed her body, before he raised his arms, and yelled, "Kunga. Kunga." There was no guard of honour as Kunga emerged from his hut, totally naked, as he strode imperiously forward. For some reason, Melissa found his naked approach more striking, as she could see the muscles rippling across his shoulders, chest and belly. Even though his cock was only semi-erect it was still an imposing sight, and she felt a familiar stirring inside as her blood flowed faster through her veins. Her heat had nothing to do with the sun.

Kunga stood in front of her for only a moment, then he reached out for her hands, and when she put her narrow hands in his great fists, he raised her from the stone. Again, his eyes roamed like a caress from shoulder to bush, and Melissa's legs trembled.

Slowly he turned her body around until she had her back to him, and she shivered with unexpected delight as his hands traced down her waist, over her hips and down to cover her buttocks, one hand on each cheek. She jerked with shock as one finger from each hand slid between those cheeks and lightly caressed around the ring of her anus. Her breath caught up in her throat with the thrill of that unexpected action. Did that have any significance? She was to find that, indeed it had.

Facing him again she was eased back to sit on the slab. As she sat he held onto her hands and drew them to his still only semi-erect cock. One of his large hands rested on her cheek and Melissa couldn't help thinking how romantic this was, as his thumb gliding along her lips, parted them, and slipped inside immediately beginning an in and out motion.

Green eyes looked expectant as he shuffled his body closer. There was little doubt what he wanted. Well, Melissa thought, at least she'd be taking a clean cock, and it might be a wise move to staying alive. She licked at the bulbous smoothness of the head, before running her tongue along that considerable length, and back again. As she closed her lips around the gorgeous weapon for the second time, she observed that it might not yet be at full capacity. She sucked it to the limit she could take.

At that moment, she heard him call out, "Meckdoc." When she looked up he was drinking from an urn. Did he really need that? Wouldn't her ministrations have been enough to bring him up? Hell, she was feeling offended, but the next minute she was feeling something else. Already his cock felt massive in her mouth, it throbbed with blood and fury as he pressed it down her throat. He growled like an animal as he brought her to near gagging.

All romantic sensation was lost as, with her tongue and lips she tried to keep pace with the extreme face fucking he was giving her. Looking up with some desperation, she was wondering if this was, in fact, some vile way of ending her life. Was he really trying to choke her with his large cock? His head was thrown back, and there was no doubt that drinking this meckdok had brought him to this demanding state. All Melissa could do was try to keep pace.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers